Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 189360 times)

xorovod

Sadistic Girls Pain Bruatlity - Melania - The Cards of Pain...
« Reply #4000 on: September 16, 2021, 09:10:19 pm »
Sadistic Girls Pain Bruatlity - Melania - The Cards of Pain - Face Slapping

One of the favourite face slapping games and Melania wants to try it out.
The slave has to draw a card, and the number of the card, is the number of slaps that he gets. The cruel game starts and very hard slaps impact in his face.
Melania likes the game and the slave has to draw the next card, she laughs when the number is high, more hard slaps, more suffering.

File name:Sadistic Girls Pain Bruatlity - Melania - The Cards of Pain.mp4
File Size: 901 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Girls Pain Bruatlity - Melania - The Cards of Pain.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Amazons - Voyeur Tells It All - Wh...
« Reply #4001 on: September 17, 2021, 12:10:03 am »
Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Amazons - Voyeur Tells It All - Whipping and Caning

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Amazons_-_Voyeur_Tells_It_All.mp4
File Size: 368 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:37:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1197 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Amazons_-_Voyeur_Tells_It_All.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - I'm Sweaty, I Stink, AND ITS YOUR FA...
« Reply #4002 on: September 17, 2021, 03:10:05 am »
Filth Fetish Studios - I'm Sweaty, I Stink, AND ITS YOUR FAULT - Spoiled Princess Araya - Farting

(Custom Request)
It has been VERY VERY HOT and today Jimmy FUCKED UP! He was supposed to pick up Araya from school but got distracted PLAYING VIDEO GAMES! Araya had to walk ALL THE WAY HOME... she is sweaty, stinky, AND GROSS! The video begins with Araya explaining Jimmy's error to him as he is strapped down in the SMOTHER BOX! Araya is wearing a cute little pink outfit, perfect for having her ASS SNIFFED!
She plops down onto his face, MAKING HIM SMELL HIS MISTAKE as she wriggles back and forth GRINDING HIS NOSE INTO HER ANUS! You can see his face being crushed under her tiny little sweaty butt as she laughs and mocks him! Araya even lets a few STINK FARTS LOOSE to further the punishment! After Jimmy sniffs her asshole, she SPINS AROUND making him smell her STINKY SWEATY PUSSY! You can see how wet and sweaty it is as she leans back and spreads her legs wide! she even lets another fart loose into his mouth!
The video ends with Araya smothering Jimmy again under her little booty, pushing his nose AS FAR AS I CAN GO up her asshole! This is a mistake he will NEVER MAKE AGAIN!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - I'm Sweaty, I Stink, AND ITS YOUR FAULT - Spoiled Princess Araya.mp4
File Size: 327 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:17:21
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2494 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - I'm Sweaty, I Stink, AND ITS YOUR FAULT - Spoiled Princess Araya.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Timed Facesitting Challenge - Prince...
« Reply #4003 on: September 17, 2021, 06:10:06 am »
Filth Fetish Studios - Timed Facesitting Challenge - Princess Scarlett Rhoads

Jimmy is an EMBARASSMENT!
Scarlett hates how all her friends slaves are MUCH BETTER SEATS! Jimmy is always PUSHING HER OFF and BEGGING FOR AIR! Well today she is going to put his lungs to the test! Scarlett tells Jimmy she is going to sit, and they are not gonna stop the SMOTHERING until he lasts a FULL TWO MINUTES! Before Jimmy can say no, Scarlett SLAMS DOWN and smothers him under her BIG ROUND BUTT!
Jimmy barely makes it twenty seconds at first, but SCARLETT IS DETERMINED! She KEEPS SITTING and SMOTHERING WITH ALL HER WEIGHT as Jimmy begs for release! You get to watch her BIG FAT ASS jiggle and shake as Jimmy grabs it and tries to move her!
Will he make it the full two minutes?

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Timed Facesitting Challenge - Princess Scarlett Rhoads.mp4
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:13:41
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2508 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Timed Facesitting Challenge - Princess Scarlett Rhoads.mp4

xorovod

Sadistic Girls Pain Brutatlity - Tall Goddess Zora - Extrem...
« Reply #4004 on: September 17, 2021, 09:10:09 am »
Sadistic Girls Pain Brutatlity - Tall Goddess Zora - Extreme Ass Smother

This is one of the hardest ass smother session we have ever filmed. Zora is a Real Tall Godess. 6.07 ft (1.85 m) and she is absolut crazy and merciless.
For her it`s not only to sit on a face, she enjoys to punish. She wants to hear and see suffering, and in this slave the slave has to suffer terrible under her ass.
Zora holds his head, so that she sit perfectly full weight on face. His whole face disapears in her ass and there is absolut no air.
She wants him to beg to stop this curel face sitting punishment, but he fights to survive and Zora gets extremer and extremer.
Zora`s face sitting is an extreme smother punishment. He struggles and fights for air, but Zora doesn´t stop.
Extereme Face sitting and Ass Smothering.

File name:Sadistic Girls Pain Brutatlity - Tall Goddess Zora - Extreme Ass Smother.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:28:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5824 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Girls Pain Brutatlity - Tall Goddess Zora - Extreme Ass Smother.mp4

xorovod

She Fights - Cindy Cindy's Independence Day Beatdown - Kicking
« Reply #4005 on: September 17, 2021, 12:10:09 pm »
She Fights - Cindy Cindy's Independence Day Beatdown - Kicking

File name:She_Fights_-_Cindy_Cindy_s_Independence_Day_Beatdown.mp4
File Size: 788 MB
Duration: 00:13:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8018 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

She_Fights_-_Cindy_Cindy_s_Independence_Day_Beatdown.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Anette's cruel seance -...
« Reply #4006 on: September 17, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Anette's cruel seance - Whipping and Caning

This clip contains all parts from the "Anettes cruel seance" series: 1. Lady Anette in latex stockings, topless. She looks like a slim panther as she ties her slave to a spanking buck, she moves around him, walking slow, putting different sized canes for his punishment. Then she starts the caning with them, she uses one by one on his naked ass and as hard as she is, she breaks a few canes on him. Features: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishments, female domination2. The slave is standing with his legs apart and his arms tied up high. Lady Anette whips his bare back in this position with her favourite bullwhip. Anette loves it, because it's hard and very painful, the using recquires great precision from her, while she hits with tremendous power. Features: hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishments, female domination3. Slave still stands with his legs wide apart, but now he is facing his beautiful and sexy mistress, but not to stare at her. Lady Anette now wants to whip his chest and his thighs, she makes him suffer and beg for mercy, but she enjoys every single minute of this punishment.

File name:Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Anette's cruel seance.mp4
File Size: 536 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:38:05
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1789 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Anette's cruel seance.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Amazons - Pitiful And Worthless - ...
« Reply #4007 on: September 17, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Amazons - Pitiful And Worthless - Whipping and Caning

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Amazons_-_Pitiful_And_Worthless.mp4
File Size: 591 MB
Resolution: 1024 x 576
Duration: 00:50:35
Video: AVC, 1024x, 25.000 FPS, 1533 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Amazons_-_Pitiful_And_Worthless.mp4

xorovod

Domina Planet - Rectal Rooter Too - Oral Servitude
« Reply #4008 on: September 17, 2021, 09:10:07 pm »
Domina Planet - Rectal Rooter Too - Oral Servitude

Goddess Carla Cain's ass slave skill's have been lacking lately, so She's decided that it's time for a 'Back to Basics' training for Her ass-cleaning pig. She has decided that today they will go through a series of Tongue strengthening and lengthening exercises, as well as reviewing proper technique, placement and proper mouth flushing to avoid " breath" and offending Goddess' delicate nostrils after he has cleaned Her dirty ass. She immediately mounts the prone slave, telling him:
"Stick your tongue out straight, get the tip out past the end of your mouth"
She spreads Her asshole open while She mounts the slave's face, causing the slave's tongue to penetrate deep inside Her asshole. She leans back all the way onto his face, ensuring that his tongue is buried as deeply inside Her 41 inch ass and his head has virtually disappeared. Then She changes gears:
"Now, tongue wide and start licking up and down the ass crack, slowly, savoring the flavors you encounter. Makes sure to swallow and flush your toilet mouth every couple of seconds to ensure that I have a clean tongue going back inside my precious anus"
He licks it up and down like an ice cream cone, putting a big smile on Her face. She tells the pig to hold his tongue out and to keep it out and stiff, like a cock. She spreads Her big ass open, and slowly wiggles Her asshole onto his tongue, pushing it in with all of Her weight:
"Keep your tongue ALL THE WAY IN slave. ALL THE WAY IN"
She starts bouncing up and down on his tongue, fucking his face with Her huge ass and glorious asshole, while She bruises his face and his tongue gets deeper and deeper.
"You need to lick though my cum soaked g-strings, though little bits of stuck to my asshole, you need to be able to lick up anything that comes from my dirty sh*thole and swallow it down your dirty whore throat."
She starts making him do tongue calisthenics:
"Slave, get your tongue in...now out...in...out, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - AGAIN! I said ALL THE WAY IN SLAVE!"
She starts bouncing up and down on his head harder and harder, moaning and fucking his tongue and face with Her big ass. She goes faster and faster, moaning more and more his face and finally cums all over his face, with his tongue buried deep inside Her sphincter. All he can see is ass, all he can feel is ass, all he can smell and taste is ass and his Godddess is talking about Her ass and he is thinking about it as well.
"You need to be able to worship my asshole for hours slave - and then also be able to clean and worship a room full of my girlfriends -stained anuses also. You'll be cleaning, exploring and tasting so many delicious flavored assholes, you're such a lucky pig!"
Be sure to check out the first clip of the series:
My Rectal Rooter

File name:Domina Planet - Rectal Rooter Too.mp4
File Size: 551 MB
Duration: 00:14:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 5192 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domina Planet - Rectal Rooter Too.mp4

xorovod

Face Sitting Extreme Boys MF - Face Sitting Double Total Ti...
« Reply #4009 on: September 18, 2021, 12:10:08 am »
Face Sitting Extreme Boys MF - Face Sitting Double Total Tied Buried Under Two Big Butts

Micaela tied her slave to two days and is him, her friend shows up for a visit and invites herself to slave the slave, they use and the slave, they suffocate him in the maximum limit almost fainting, they hurt the slave's nose Flaying with their jeans and panties, they take off their clothes in the heat of the film and humiliate the face of the idiot, they have no mercy and sit with the desire to stifle the slave, besides much cruelty they also want to reach orgasm And rub their ass and their pussy on the face of the ebony until they reach a real orgasm on the fuck face.

File name:Face Sitting Extreme Boys MF - Face Sitting Double Total Tied Buried Under Two Big Butts.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:29:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6016 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Face Sitting Extreme Boys MF - Face Sitting Double Total Tied Buried Under Two Big Butts.mp4

xorovod

Femdom Insider - Open That Ass - Strap-On
« Reply #4010 on: September 18, 2021, 03:10:08 am »
Femdom Insider - Open That Ass - Strap-On

Mistress Elizabeth wants to show that she can fuck better than any man. She piledrivers him hard for over 6 minutes - she begins to drip sweat. She gives him a good ass reaming and you get to enjoy it from every angle. She is satisfied after a good hard, pegging.

File name:Femdom Insider - Open That Ass.mp4
File Size: 409 MB
Duration: 00:06:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8384 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Insider - Open That Ass.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Stinky Booty Facesitting And Farting...
« Reply #4011 on: September 18, 2021, 06:10:11 am »
Filth Fetish Studios - Stinky Booty Facesitting And Farting Compilation - Bossy Leah - Farting

(Custom Request)
The beginning of this video contains a short segment of some of Leah's BEST AND STINKIEST FARTS! Some are released into her slaves face, and some are POV IN YOUR FACE! The one thing they have in common... They are ALL STINKY! All of these farts have been in OTHER VIDEOS.
Leah just returned from a shopping day with her friends and is dressed in GREY SPANDEX SHORTS! She is very SWEATY, STICKY, AND SMELLY. Perfect for her STUPIUD SEAT! Leah PLOPS DOWN and begins drinking a beer and smoking some bowls, all while the slave has to SNIFF HER STINKY ASS CRACK! He huffs in and out inhaling the sweaty aroma until Leah decides to REMOVE HER LEGGINGS! You get to watch in POV as she removes her shorts and JIGGLES HER ASS!
The video continues as she GAGS JIMMY WITH A SOCK and then sits down in her panties, making him smell the STRONG SHIITY ODOR from between her ass cheeks. Her fat bubble butt fills the smother stool as her slave struggles for air, gasping into her anus, she even threatens to turn him into a toilet if he doesn't SHUT UP!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Stinky Booty Facesitting And Farting Compilation - Bossy Leah.mp4
File Size: 294 MB
Duration: 00:15:21
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2537 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Stinky Booty Facesitting And Farting Compilation - Bossy Leah.mp4

xorovod

Lady Glamhell - You Are Ready To Be Spanked - Spanking
« Reply #4012 on: September 18, 2021, 09:10:13 am »
Lady Glamhell - You Are Ready To Be Spanked - Spanking

File name:Lady_Glamhell_-_You_Are_Ready_To_Be_Spanked.mp4
File Size: 290 MB
Resolution: 848 x 480
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: AVC, 848x, 50.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Glamhell_-_You_Are_Ready_To_Be_Spanked.mp4

xorovod

Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Corporal Punishment-Rea...
« Reply #4013 on: September 18, 2021, 12:10:14 pm »
Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Corporal Punishment-Real Session with Italian Slave - Chapter Five - Whipping and Caning

REAL TIME SESSION
FILMED IN ITALY IN 4K
MR BUTLER REPORTS: Madame Catarina is holidaying in an Italian hilltop Villa and a long-time admirer and connoisseur of corporal punishment has taken advantage of the fact that Madame Catarina is in Italy to visit and experience at first hand the expertise and finesse with the whip and the cane of such a world class Mistress. The slave has travelled on foot across mountains in the searing Italian sun to visit Madame Catarina. Luckily Madame Catarina has created a cool travel dungeon area where she can improvise and indulge her talent for spontaneity. Although the slave has no German or English and Madame Catarina no Italian the Mistress has very little difficulty in communicating her commands through gestures more than words and the slave soon learns to follow her orders without question. The slave has asked for a very hard and session and he is not disappointed! This is a real session lasting about two hours, filmed as it happened and in real time.
CHAPTER FIVE: Madame Catarina mercilessly takes the flogger to her slave's red raw back and butt until satisfied his skin is suitably reddened to take more treatment from the single tail. Then the single tail whip is used to great effect as Madame Catarina treats her slave to a full body whipping taking great pleasure in his groans of pain as his flesh turns crimson under the whip. The whipping is relentless until Madame Catarina decides that the slave is not suffering enough so pauses to select a riding whip and cane from her extensive travel collection. Madame Catarina tries the riding whip but is not satisfied that it will inflict the level of pain she wants, so opts instead for the Dragon Cane and begins to cruelly cane his naked butt.

File name:Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Corporal Punishment-Real Session with Italian Slave - Chapter Five.mp4
File Size: 985 MB
Duration: 00:12:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Corporal Punishment-Real Session with Italian Slave - Chapter Five.mp4

xorovod

Utopia's Sexy Mixed Wrestling! - Do You Think You Can Escap...
« Reply #4014 on: September 18, 2021, 03:10:15 pm »
Utopia's Sexy Mixed Wrestling! - Do You Think You Can Escape My Scissors- - Dakota Rose

Gorgeous Brit, Dakotarose is quite possibly the sexiest woman currently in mixed wrestling. She returns to Utopia and poses a simple question to her opponent ... "Do You Think You Can Escape My Scissors?" Dakota, wearing a shear 2 piece bra and thong pantie set, is always in incredible shape, boasting 8 pack abs, with cut obliques, and beautiful, shapely 13" biceps. It's no wonder she's one of the hottest mixed wrestlers on the planet! She told him at the start "I'm really going to use my legs on you," and that's exactly what she does. Dakota throws him down to the mat at the start and climbs on him for a dominating 12+ minute scissoring. Dakota has a grappling background as well, so when she traps him in a front triangle near the beginning, she has him begging to be released in seconds. Its pass out or tap out, but Dakotarose is just getting started and he is now putty in her legs. Dakota loves to look into the camera while she verbally demeans him. Telling us and him "I love to dominate men with my wrestling moves and strong legs!" And dominate she does, with constant jolts of full power to his trapped neck. Classic head scissors, figure 4, triangle, front scissors, body scissors and reverse scissors are all employed to overwhelm the wimpy male and then Dakotarose adds insult to injury, by standing over him in a classic double bicep victory pose. Essentially topless, you won't want to miss Dakotarose ... she's the gorgeous, blonde, Brit-next-door who can legit kick your ass! Enjoy!

File name:Utopia_s Sexy Mixed Wrestling! - Do You Think You Can Escape My Scissors- Dakota Rose.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:13:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia_s Sexy Mixed Wrestling! - Do You Think You Can Escape My Scissors- Dakota Rose.mp4

xorovod

Bitch World Femdom - Mistress T - Gloryhole Training - Make...
« Reply #4015 on: September 18, 2021, 06:10:03 pm »
Bitch World Femdom - Mistress T - Gloryhole Training - Make Me Bi

Mistress T is pushing the limits of her devoted slave, today she is training him in the art of pleasuring a cock, an act he finds humiliating and degrading. She starts with strapons of various sizes, working on his technique until she is satisfied that he is ready to taste a real cock. The gloryhole presents this opportunity, under careful guidance his mouth virginity is taken and his steady rhythm soon results in a mouthful of cum, much to Mistress's delight. (Click to see more of Mistress T

File name:Gloryhole_Training_CC_1080.mp4
File Size: 860 MB
Duration: 00:16:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6944 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gloryhole_Training_CC_1080.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Sara - Step Daughter Gets Bi...
« Reply #4016 on: September 18, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Sara - Step Daughter Gets Birthday Gift of Castration - Ball Abuse

Sara takes her step-dad to the clinic to see Jennifer. Jennifer runs a castration clinic. She is really good at what she does and believes that certain men don't deserve to have balls or a penis. Sara bought this service as a birthday gift. She is so excited. She has never done this before but she knows its necessary to keep her step-dad under her control. Jennifer explains to her how to do it. How she needs to snip really hard and then she might have to keep cutting til it eventually falls off. She was just gonna cut off his balls but quickly made the decision to cut his penis off too. She is going to make jewelry out of it. So when he looks at her he will be constantly reminded of the power she holds. His screams were so loud as his balls drop into their little bowl. No more penis and balls for that step-daddy!

File name:Jennifer and Sara - Step Daughter Gets Birthday Gift of Castration.mp4
File Size: 207 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3965 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jennifer and Sara - Step Daughter Gets Birthday Gift of Castration.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Amazons - Playing With Fire - Whip...
« Reply #4017 on: September 19, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Amazons - Playing With Fire - Whipping and Caning

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Amazons_-_Playing_With_Fire.mp4
File Size: 1014 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:34:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Amazons_-_Playing_With_Fire.mp4

xorovod

Fem Dom Boys MF - Amateur Scissorboy Muscle Legs - Vol # 38
« Reply #4018 on: September 19, 2021, 03:10:08 am »
Fem Dom Boys MF - Amateur Scissorboy Muscle Legs - Vol # 38

In her first album at MF, we brought our youngest slave to be judged by our muscular Valesca, she puts the slave's head in the middle of her legs and squeezes until she coughs, she trains her muscles on the head of the inultil.
Do not Miss New MF 2019

File name:Fem Dom Boys MF - Amateur Scissorboy Muscle Legs - Vol # 38.mp4
File Size: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:24:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fem Dom Boys MF - Amateur Scissorboy Muscle Legs - Vol # 38.mp4

xorovod

Filthy Femdom - The Dreams Of A Dumb Fuck
« Reply #4019 on: September 19, 2021, 06:10:10 am »
Filthy Femdom - The Dreams Of A Dumb Fuck

Deadbeat Corbin Dallas is sitting in his filthy apartment doing nothing with his life. He passes out drooling to Mona Wales' porn after drinking and smoking for three days straight. He dreams he is in a winter wonderland, in the presence of the goddess Mona Wales herself. She explains to him that the free ride is over. He has been a narcissistic self serving piece of shit for far too long. He thinks he deserves all the pleasure and luxuries this world has to offer but what exactly has he done to deserve anything at all? Sure he watches lots of porn but does he really know how to get a woman off? Fuck, no he does not.
Mona flogs his sorry ass before sticking her fingers up it to press on his prostate turning him into her worthless meat puppet. Mona flips him over and sits on his face, rubbing her beautiful pussy and asshole all over him. As part of her mind fuckery she allows Corbin to put the tip of his eager hard cock into her pussy only to snap her fingers and magically lock him up in a clear chastity cage. Lazy piglets like Corbin aren't getting pleasure and satisfaction in Mona's snowy dreamland.

File name:102639_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:24:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

102639_shoot_high.mp4