Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 189047 times)

xorovod

Club Stiletto FemDom - Bambi enslaves Her Step-Bro - Suck M...
« Reply #4040 on: September 22, 2021, 01:10:06 pm »
Club Stiletto FemDom - Bambi enslaves Her Step-Bro - Suck My Toes, earn My Ass - BBW Domination

Bambi's step-bro has finally seen her room for the first time and see's why he was never allowed in it before. It's a dungeon; but now that he is her slave she plans to take advantage of it and as the scene opens we see she has him locked in the trample floor. "You know I have always been into really kinky stuff, so was actually glad I found you sniffing my dirty panties" she tells him. She steps onto the box and hovers her big beautiful ass over his face. "Do you want that on your face?" she asks him and when he says he does she tells him he has to earn it first and that means licking her nylon covered feet and getting his mouth fucked by them. She sees a rip in her nylons so rips them wide open to reveal her foot which she proceeds to stick in his mouth. "Play with yourself and show me how much you love serving me" she tells him. She runs the sole of her foot over his face so the entire sole can be licked then tells him to stick his tongue between her toes. Pleased with his efforts she kneels down and gives him a wet passionate kiss and tells him he's a good boy now that he knows she owns him. Now it's time to sit on his face. She carefully positions her ass so it's centered on him and then starts to finger her pussy. She tells him to get his tongue deep in her ass so she can cum. She moans with pleasure as she orgasms an

File name:lma-bambi-enslaves-her-step-bro-suck-my-toes-earn-my-ass.mp4
File Size: 847 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

lma-bambi-enslaves-her-step-bro-suck-my-toes-earn-my-ass.mp4

xorovod

Evolved Fights - Kay Carter vs Dan Ferrari - Wrestling & Sc...
« Reply #4041 on: September 22, 2021, 04:10:06 pm »
Evolved Fights - Kay Carter vs Dan Ferrari - Wrestling & Scissor

Kay Carter is a very sassy blond with an athletic body and natural tits. Dan Ferrari is a man who discovered athletics recently and he's been getting his mind body and cock ready for all the sexual athleticism that Evolved fights has to offer. Kay Carter has done martial arts but most of her experience is with stand up, today she's going to have to dive deep to fight against the ground game of Dan Ferrari. Dan is a gentle pussy assassin. He considers himself more of a lover than a fighter but he's completely happy doing both since that is the theme of this site. Dan loves to attempt to get the coveted Pin and Penetration for the fans and he goes for it a lot today. Kay sees opportunity in the penetration moments. She locks on to his cock and lets him ride her good until he's close to cumming. It's a pretty brilliant strategy but will it work? check out the full video to see who's style dominates in this match.

File name:ev525_dan_kay.mp4
File Size: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:40:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev525_dan_kay.mp4

xorovod

Female Worship - Liv Revamped - Tending To Miss Liv (4K) - ...
« Reply #4042 on: September 22, 2021, 07:10:09 pm »
Female Worship - Liv Revamped - Tending To Miss Liv (4K) - Oral Servitude

File name:TendingToMissLiv.mp4
File Size: 880 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:06:05
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TendingToMissLiv.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Athena, Mistress R'eal - Anal...
« Reply #4043 on: September 22, 2021, 10:10:09 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Athena, Mistress R'eal - Anal Slut - Strap-On

Mistress Athena and Mistress R'eal double up to double fuck this slutty ass slave, spit roasting him over the fucking bench and using him for their sexual entertainment. Deep hard penetration in the mouth and up his asshole, just what the slutty slave needs and deserves!

File name:anal_slut_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:33:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

anal_slut_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Sorceress Bebe, Empress Amora - Bitch Dick...
« Reply #4044 on: September 23, 2021, 01:10:13 am »
Men Are Slaves - Sorceress Bebe, Empress Amora - Bitch Dicks Don't Fuck

File name:BitchDicksDontFuck.mp4
File Size: 745 MB
Duration: 00:05:07
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 20.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BitchDicksDontFuck.mp4

xorovod

The Venus Girls - Orgasmic Extasy As Hubby Writhes Beneath ...
« Reply #4045 on: September 23, 2021, 04:10:15 am »
The Venus Girls - Orgasmic Extasy As Hubby Writhes Beneath Her Pussy

"A GOOD WIFE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO TREAT HER HUBBY."
Osa's husband has just gotten back from the hospital. Osa feels she has "the Perfect Cure" for strengthening her husband's immune system. She says she has read that rubbing and grinding her ass in her husband's face while depriving him of air is really the best thing for Hubby. She gives him breathing countdowns. Counting down from 10 where he is only allowed to breathe in pussy juice. Osa is full of techniques. Next out pop her Tits for some Tit Therapy! Osa smothers her Hubby Long and Strong in her Giant Tits. Finally, Osa feels that it's her turn to benefit from her weak hubby's therapy. She Facerides and Smothers her hubby until she reaches an intense orgasm as he writhes beneath her pussy.

File name:103030_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 934 MB
Duration: 00:12:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

103030_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Dirty Trans Dolls - Fetish Liza, Nina Jay - Transdoll ponyg...
« Reply #4046 on: September 23, 2021, 07:10:04 am »
Dirty Trans Dolls - Fetish Liza, Nina Jay - Transdoll ponygirl in training - Human Animal

A vintage clip of me training my Trans Doll pony girl Nina in the garden. She is such a good and obedient little pet.

File name:Transdoll_ponygirl_in_training.mp4
File Size: 255 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Transdoll_ponygirl_in_training.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Double Trample Punishment - Sky Blue...
« Reply #4047 on: September 23, 2021, 10:10:14 am »
Filth Fetish Studios - Double Trample Punishment - Sky Blue And Purple Ivy - Trampling

File name:Filth_Fetish_Studios_-_Double_Trample_Punishment_-_Sky_Blue_And_Purple_Ivy.mp4
File Size: 215 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:11:24
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2502 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth_Fetish_Studios_-_Double_Trample_Punishment_-_Sky_Blue_And_Purple_Ivy.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Human Seat Crush - Mistress Corinne ...
« Reply #4048 on: September 23, 2021, 01:10:06 pm »
Filth Fetish Studios - Human Seat Crush - Mistress Corinne - Ignore

Mistress Corinne ignores her slave and talks on the phone, But unfortunately her seat is TOO NOISEY! She warns it twice but it does not get the message, So Corinne DRILLS in the point with her BIG FAT BUM! The slave cries out in pain under her as she BUTT DROPS ON HIS CHEST AND STOMACH and even sits FULL WEIGHT on the side of his head!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Human Seat Crush - Mistress Corinne.mp4
File Size: 170 MB
Duration: 00:09:03
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2480 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Human Seat Crush - Mistress Corinne.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Pawg Panty Show And Bare Butt Smothe...
« Reply #4049 on: September 23, 2021, 04:10:06 pm »
Filth Fetish Studios - Pawg Panty Show And Bare Butt Smother - Princess Scarlett Rhoads - Farting

Scarlett is GOING ON A DATE!
There is only ONE PROBLEM! She can't decide which panties to wear!
She explains to her slave that her date LOVES FACESITTING so she needs the prefect panties to satisfy his ass fetish! Scarlett PLOPS DOWN in her first pair of panties and then LAUGHS at her slaves reaction to the smell! "I WILL SHOWER FOR MY DATE, I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO SUFFER WITH THE SMELL" she explains with a giggle.
Scarlett shows off 5 PAIRS of panties, taking the time to show EACH ONE CLOSE TO THE CAMERA as she smothers her slave under her fat bum! She puts each pair on and then SLAMS DOWN on the slaves face SMOTHERING HIM and JIGGLING HER ASS! She asks him to rate each pair but the stupid slave can't even speak from the lack of air!
After Scarlett makes her decision, she tests out SMOTHER HER SLAVE WITH HER BARE ASS! You get to see his nose COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR between her BIG FAT BUTT CHEEKS! Her ass completely covers his face and the slave stops moving, Scarlett looks down and laughs, now she knows how much is TOO MUCH for her date!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Pawg Panty Show And Bare Butt Smother - Princess Scarlett Rhoads.mp4
File Size: 244 MB
Duration: 00:12:54
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2498 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Pawg Panty Show And Bare Butt Smother - Princess Scarlett Rhoads.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Skull Crushing Facesitting - Amazon ...
« Reply #4050 on: September 23, 2021, 07:10:08 pm »
Filth Fetish Studios - Skull Crushing Facesitting - Amazon GoddessK

Amazon Goddess K is no LIGHT WEIGHT! She stands at SIX FEET AND FOUR INCHES as she TOWERS OVER JIMMY! Today he is laying down, ready to take the FULL IMPACT OF HER ASS! Goddess K first sits down on Jimmy's face in REVERSE STYLE! He grabs her fat ass cheeks trying to get her off his face, but she COULDN'T CARE LESS!
After Jimmy pushes her off, Goddess K decides to do some CHEST AND HEAD SITTING! She PLOPS DOWN on Jimmy's body OVER AND OVER like she is trying to break him! You can see the veins popping from his forehead as she sits with ALL HER WEIGHT! The video ends with Goddess K SMOTHERING JIMMY with his face BURIED DEEP IN HER ASS! He turns and tries to breathe but she keeps shoving him BACK BETWEEN HER CHEEKS!
Can you survive under this amazons cheeks?

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Skull Crushing Facesitting - Amazon GoddessK.mp4
File Size: 199 MB
Duration: 00:10:28
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2510 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Skull Crushing Facesitting - Amazon GoddessK.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Sorority Sweat Rag - Princess Scarle...
« Reply #4051 on: September 23, 2021, 10:10:09 pm »
Filth Fetish Studios - Sorority Sweat Rag - Princess Scarlett Rhoads - Fetish

Scarlett sweats ALOT walking around the college campus all day! ITS 2 MILES FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER! And her classes have her RUNNING back and forth! The worst part is that the summer heat has brought along SWEATING, and a lot of it! The video begins with Scarlett COMPLAINING about how hot and sweaty she is as she smothers her slave with her SWEATY STINKY SOCKS! He has no choice but to WORSHIP AND SMELL THEM as she looks down on him with DISGUST! Slowly she peels off the socks and MAKES HIM SNIFF HER BARE FEET! Scarlett has some of the SEXIEST SOLES around but they smell intense!
Jimmy begs her to stop but she decided to give him something EVEN MORE STINKY! her SWEATY ASS! Scarlett SLAMS DOWN with the FULL WEIGHT OF HER ASS crushing Jimmy's face! You can see her BIG BUBBLY CHEEKS trying to overlap his head! She is even so kind as to PULL DOWN THE PANTS and allow her slave a WHIFF OF HER DIRTY ASS!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Sorority Sweat Rag - Princess Scarlett Rhoads.mp4
File Size: 212 MB
Duration: 00:11:10
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2515 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Sorority Sweat Rag - Princess Scarlett Rhoads.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Two Butts Share One Seat - Mistress ...
« Reply #4052 on: September 24, 2021, 01:10:11 am »
Filth Fetish Studios - Two Butts Share One Seat - Mistress Corinne And Princess Viktoria - Face Sitting & Smothering

Corinne and Viktoria are hanging out, complaining about slaves they have used recently, and SHARING A SEAT! They have a slave tied up under them as he is crushed by BOTH THEIR ASSES! They sit FULL WEIGHT smothering his head on the armrest of the couch so there is NO ESCAPING THEIR CHEEKS! You can see the slaves face sinking deep into their ass cracks as they wiggle around and SMOTHER HIM SILLY!
Viktoria begins to complain about the TERRIBLE HEAT and Corinne suggests they undress a little bit! Both of them STRIP DOWN letting their sweaty bodies breathe and then continue to SMOTHER THE SLAVE but now with their BIG BARE ASSES! The video ends with HARD FULL WEIGHT BUTT DROPS as both Corinne and Viktoria try FLATTENING the slave to make him a more COMFORTABLE SEAT!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Two Butts Share One Seat - Mistress Corinne And Princess Viktoria.mp4
File Size: 192 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2481 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Two Butts Share One Seat - Mistress Corinne And Princess Viktoria.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Valora - Good Boy To Eat His Own Slop - Foot Worship
« Reply #4053 on: September 24, 2021, 04:10:12 am »
Goddess Valora - Good Boy To Eat His Own Slop - Foot Worship

Flufferz Pupperz has been very good recently which is pretty surprising. When My locked boys are good, they get rewarded... but there's always a catch... If this pup wants to finally be able to cum, he has to hump his hand and shoot his mut load into a doggy bowl and lap it up.
Making him smell My feet gets his red rocket so excited. He howls and whimpers as he furiously pumps his cock. At My command, his eager pup cock explodes all over the bowl. I shove his nose in it and make him clean up every drop. Face full of cum, I shove him back in his tiny crate and leave him there.

File name:Goddess Valora - Good Boy To Eat His Own Slop.mp4
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:08:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 25.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Valora - Good Boy To Eat His Own Slop.mp4

xorovod

Queens of Kink - Mistress Lady Renee, Fetish Liza - Barefoo...
« Reply #4054 on: September 24, 2021, 07:10:13 am »
Queens of Kink - Mistress Lady Renee, Fetish Liza - Barefoot Ballbusting Duo - Ball Abuse

Our sexy FEET are certainly more powerful and valuable than our slave's pathetic sack of BALLS. They deserve to be CRUSHED underneath our soles, hard and without mercy. We will make those nuts pop! Grinding both our feet in to his crotch, full weight and stomping the life out of these worthless balls.

File name:Barefoot_ballbusting_duo.mp4
File Size: 306 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Barefoot_ballbusting_duo.mp4

xorovod

Bitch World Femdom - Used To Amuse
« Reply #4055 on: September 24, 2021, 10:10:02 am »
Bitch World Femdom - Used To Amuse

Miss Sarah Jessica and Mistress Sidonia have their chastity in the Mansion grounds, they lead him around by his cock, his arms in bondage, watching him struggle to follow their commands. Slave is then laid down and they take turns in sitting on him, the hot latex on his face as they tie up and tease his cock. Finally the slave is allowed to cum as Sarah Jessica allows him a glimpse of her breasts, they delight in feeding his cum straight into his mouth, so he knows his place.

File name:Used_To_Amuse_CC_1080.mp4
File Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:22:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7015 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Used_To_Amuse_CC_1080.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Ball Busting Party Part 1 (4K) - Bal...
« Reply #4056 on: September 24, 2021, 01:10:07 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - BP - Ball Busting Party Part 1 (4K) - Ball Abuse

After a long day of playing with Beta its time to bring him to a ball busting party! After his experience today with the ball thong and shock collar he is made to watch the girls pulverize balls so he knows what is in his future. Their first ball busting victim is fairly new and needs to be conditioned to take harder and harder kicks. He is so lucky because he has 5 different girls to kick him. It must be really degrading for him to have to hold his dick up and say thank you as they take turns kicking him. With every kick he feels the pain through his whole body as he tries not to fall.  He surprisingly did well. That just means the girls are going to have to kick harder next time.  Next time they kick his balls, they will definitely leave him on the ground crying.  Ok, they are ready for the next slave! The party has only begun!!!!!
Part 2 coming soon : )

File name:BP - Ball Busting Party Part 1.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:11:23
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BP - Ball Busting Party Part 1.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - Small Cock Means not a Man Now Wo...
« Reply #4057 on: September 24, 2021, 04:10:07 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - Small Cock Means not a Man Now Worship my Feet and Heels

Chloe is going on a date with her boyfriend tonight. So, she wants her heels cleaned and ready. Her slave is so ugly and fatso its  funny watching him struggle while hes crawling on the floor like a little bitch trying to lick and kiss her shiny high heels. He begs for her feet. Chloe shoves her sharp pointy heel in his mouth and makes him throat fuck it. Chloe demands him to take his clothes off so she can inspect his fat ugly body. She is so shocked when she sees his inverted cock. Its basically the size of her pinky. He has nothing. He could never satisfy Chloe or any other women! Chloes boyfriend has a HUGE cock and satisfies her every night. This fat ass is pathetic and only good for one thing. Worshipping and cleaning shoes!

File name:Chloe - Small Cock Means not a Man Now Worship my Feet and Heels.mp4
File Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:13:29
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chloe - Small Cock Means not a Man Now Worship my Feet and Heels.mp4

xorovod

Ezada Sinn - Post-orgasmic pegging My newest boy
« Reply #4058 on: September 24, 2021, 07:10:09 pm »
Ezada Sinn - Post-orgasmic pegging My newest boy

I just gave My new boy an orgasm (albeit a ruined one), and now I'm going to peg him; I want him to firmly understand that he is here to please Me as My sex toy, that his sexual preferences and fantasies don't matter. My strap-on cock will be pleased and worshipped, first by his mouth, and then I will bang his little ass. he is nothing more than a tool I will use for My pleasure, a set of holes for My strap-on to enjoy. After I ram his open man-pussy with My big black cock, I think he's ready for something really massive. I take a huge cock and push it into his ass and... he takes is like a champ! What a good sex toy My newest boy is turning out to be. I can't wait to stretch his man-pussy even more.

File name:Ezada Sinn - Post-orgasmic pegging My newest boy.mp4
File Size: 435 MB
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4663 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC SBR

D O W N L O A D:

Ezada Sinn - Post-orgasmic pegging My newest boy.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Beat Down And Crushed - Amazon GoddessK
« Reply #4059 on: September 24, 2021, 10:11:19 pm »
Filth Fetish Studios - Beat Down And Crushed - Amazon GoddessK

(Custom Request WITH WEIGHT REVEAL)
Amazon Goddess K is PERFECT! She stands at a TOWERING 6 FOOT FOUR INCHES! Even Barefoot she TOWERS OVER JIMMY in both height and weight! In this video she begins by WEIGHING HERSELF ON CAMERA! She calls over her WEAK SKINNY LITTLE SLAVE and weighs him too so they can compare and see the difference! After seeing how much HEAVIER she is, Amazon Goddess K begins to get a workout in by BOXING HER SLAVE! She PUNCHES HIM over and over, KNOCKING HIM TO THE COUCH!
The second half of the video, Amazon Goddess K PUSES JIMMY TO THE FLOOR and STEPS ON HIM with her FULL WEIGHT! Jimmy is barely able to speak as he GRABS HER ANKLES trying to get her off his WEAK THIN BODY! You get a close up view as she tramples his CHEST AND BACK, HER FEET SINKING RIGHT INTO HIM! The video ends with the Amazon grinding her weight down!
Jimmy is lucky he did not break!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Beat Down And Crushed - Amazon GoddessK.mp4
File Size: 214 MB
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Beat Down And Crushed - Amazon GoddessK.mp4