Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 189158 times)

xorovod

Ms Sinstress - Looks a lot like XXX-mas - Asian
« Reply #4520 on: November 23, 2021, 06:10:13 pm »
Ms Sinstress - Looks a lot like XXX-mas - Asian

MsSinstress brings home a great christmas gift. Featuring Miss XI & Johnny Banana!
Always wanted to slap, yell at or knee those Christmas salesman? Want to give those janglers or pushers a piece of your mind? or just plain done having everyone try to sell you stuff?! Well we have had enough!

File name:Ms Sinstress - Looks a lot like XXX-mas.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Ms Sinstress - Looks a lot like XXX-mas.mp4

xorovod

Ms Sinstress - pizza delivery fail
« Reply #4521 on: November 23, 2021, 09:10:13 pm »
Ms Sinstress - pizza delivery fail

Johnny Banana delivers a pizza... customer satisfaction is guaranteed, so he ate a piece before delivering it... To MsSinstress. The wrong house to fuck with...

File name:Ms Sinstress - pizza delivery fail.mp4
File Size: 158 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 3191 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ms Sinstress - pizza delivery fail.mp4

xorovod

Sadistic Lucy - OTK spanking and ass blasting
« Reply #4522 on: November 24, 2021, 12:10:15 am »
Sadistic Lucy - OTK spanking and ass blasting

This domestic slave has started to disappoint me. His house work is slipping, and it's time to put him back in line. So I bend him over my knee and give him a good OTK spanking to sort him out. However, for some bizarre reason, today it was hurting my hands terribly, and that is not the idea. So after a few minutes of harsh over the knee spanking, I decided to use a tool to thrash his ass with, and save my precious hands the suffering. I decided to us a plastic ball thrower to thrash him with, as I got the idea other day. Oh it worked beautifully. Perfectly flexible, and hard! It was a perfect ass thrashing tool. I gave him a nice spanking leaving his ass nicely red for me, and finished him off with a serious ass twatting with the new tool!

File name:Sadistic Lucy - OTK spanking and ass blasting.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4652 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Lucy - OTK spanking and ass blasting.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Nika, Full Weight Face Sitting ...
« Reply #4523 on: November 24, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Nika, Full Weight Face Sitting in Shiny Outfits (4K)

The girls put on their favorite shiny body suits. So sleek and sexy. Time for FACESITTING! They put their beta on the bench and tie him to it. They take turns putting their full weight on him. Smothering him, grinding on him and making him go crazy cause he's in chastity. Amber gets out the oil and rubs Nika's beautiful ass with it as she is sitting on slaves face. The top of his head is getting so red because she is squishing him and he can't breathe.

File name:Amber and Nika - Full Weight Facesit in Shiny Outfits 4K actual.mp4
File Size: 2.73 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:15:41
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amber and Nika - Full Weight Facesit in Shiny Outfits 4K actual.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Anette - Facesitting fun
« Reply #4524 on: November 24, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
Cruel Anette - Facesitting fun

Mistress Anette and Nomi Melone are enjoying themself to the max. Their slave is laying on his back on the bed, masked. They both take turns and sit on his head, cluthing his head with their strong legs. The slave can try to push them off with only his hands. The girls are laughing and him with their sexy butts.

File name:Cruel Anette - Facesitting fun.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: AVC, 854x, 50.000 FPS, 2046 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Facesitting fun.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Broken Human Bench - Princess Brooke
« Reply #4525 on: November 24, 2021, 09:10:07 am »
Filth Fetish Studios - Broken Human Bench - Princess Brooke

(Custom Request)
PRINCESS BROOKE DEMANDS EXCELLENCE! Not a WEAK LOSER like her current slave! She puts him to the test by CRUSHING HIM UNDER HER FULL WEIGHT! He can barely take struggle but she pushes him as long as he can last! When her seats strength has run out SHE CRUSHES HIM RIGHT INTO THE FLOOR! She is accepting applications now for NEW CHAIRS!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Broken Human Bench - Princess Brooke.mp4
File Size: 195 MB
Duration: 00:10:11
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2536 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Broken Human Bench - Princess Brooke.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Brianna - Sissy's Daily Service -...
« Reply #4526 on: November 24, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Brianna - Sissy's Daily Service - Fetish

Goddess Brianna gets ready for her day with the assistance of her sissy slave. He responds to her every request and attends to her every desire. Preparing her tea, helping her to dress and of course licking her toes and soles upon command. As Goddess Brianna takes care of phone calls, placing orders and setting appointments; the slave lays supine waiting quietly for whatever comes next. Busy handling daily tasks, Brianna ignores her slave, but doesn't forget him. She slips off her shoes and crams her toes deep into his eager, waiting mouth. This portrayal is an educational view of exactly how a sissy slave might pass a day in service of his mistres

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Brianna - Sissys Daily Service.mp4
File Size: 319 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4348 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Brianna - Sissys Daily Service.mp4

xorovod

Lady Dark Angel - A little ball busting session clip - Love...
« Reply #4527 on: November 24, 2021, 03:10:08 pm »
Lady Dark Angel - A little ball busting session clip - Love the slap sound - Ball Abuse

File name:Lady_Dark_Angel_-_A_little_ball_busting_session_clip___Love_the_slap_sound.mp4
File Size: 313 MB
Duration: 00:03:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Dark_Angel_-_A_little_ball_busting_session_clip___Love_the_slap_sound.mp4

xorovod

Lady Dark Angel - Face slapping and getting him to repeat o...
« Reply #4528 on: November 24, 2021, 06:10:09 pm »
Lady Dark Angel - Face slapping and getting him to repeat over - Face Slapping

File name:Lady_Dark_Angel_-_Face_slapping_and_getting_him_to_repeat_over.mp4
File Size: 265 MB
Duration: 00:03:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Dark_Angel_-_Face_slapping_and_getting_him_to_repeat_over.mp4

xorovod

Lady Dark Angel - Watch our Permanent collaring - Proud day...
« Reply #4529 on: November 24, 2021, 09:10:12 pm »
Lady Dark Angel - Watch our Permanent collaring - Proud day - Sissy

File name:Lady_Dark_Angel_-_Watch_our_Permanent_collaring_-_Proud_day.mp4
File Size: 374 MB
Duration: 00:03:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Dark_Angel_-_Watch_our_Permanent_collaring_-_Proud_day.mp4

xorovod

Merciless Dominas - Lilly, Amandara - Pinky Ass
« Reply #4530 on: November 25, 2021, 12:10:13 am »
Merciless Dominas - Lilly, Amandara - Pinky Ass

Mysterious German Lilly Love team up with Exotic Brazilian Mistress Amandara, to teach their new sissy slave a painful lesson. This sissy slave contacted us and asked if it would be possible to take part in one of our shoots as a slutty sissy slave, ideally doing strap-on and humiliation content. Well, it's the Mistresses that are in charge and as they rather wanted to see some genuine suffering, they changed the theme of the scene to whipping/spanking. It would not take many strokes before the slave's ass turned red and the screaming would begin. The rest is history.

File name:Merciless Dominas - Pinky Ass.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:17:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9869 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless Dominas - Pinky Ass.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Fatalia - Sexiest dominatrix Fatalia blasts balls ...
« Reply #4531 on: November 25, 2021, 03:10:15 am »
Mistress Fatalia - Sexiest dominatrix Fatalia blasts balls - Ball Abuse

This is a NEW clip and a fantastic full body view of my popular close up vid "Ballbusting dream from Mistress Fatalia".
Stunning Mistress Fatalia has returned, this time back to her roots. Yes, back to ballbusting it is! There haven't been that many opportunities and so now that she is in her element again, she relishes in the delight of humiliating this submissive male while delivering excruciating pain with every single most brutal blast into his genitals. This is every masochist ballbusting dream. To stand by the wooden beam, hug it and await this hurtful ordeal! She wears high over-the-knee boots and leather mini dress. Just her look commands obedience. She is sexy, takes no for an answer, she commands and he obediently listens. Stunning video of delivering and receiving pain! A MUST-SEE!

File name:Mistress Fatalia - Sexiest dominatrix Fatalia blasts balls.mp4
File Size: 166 MB
Duration: 00:08:44
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2514 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - Sexiest dominatrix Fatalia blasts balls.mp4

xorovod

Petite Princess FemDom - Sporty Girl's Sweaty Ass Worship a...
« Reply #4532 on: November 25, 2021, 06:10:15 am »
Petite Princess FemDom - Sporty Girl's Sweaty Ass Worship and Ass Sniffing Femdom - Oral Servitude

Petite Princess Kira is watching her figure, especially her gorgeous ass. Therefore, the girl goes in for sports doing various exercises. The subbmissive boyfriend was bewitched by the divine ass of the young Mistress, so he discreetly approached Kira while she squatted with a barbell and began to sniff her ass in leggings. The dominant girl did not chase away the impudent slave, but, on the contrary, ordered him to kiss her ass and inhale her aroma after active activities. But you can't interrupt the workout, so the slave serves Mistress Kira's sweaty ass right while she is doing the exercises.
Kira crouches right over the face of the slave, and the slave tries to have time to kiss her ass. After each exercise, bratty Princess pulls down her pink leggings and tells the slave to lick the sweat from her beautiful naked ass, and then presses the slave's face right between her buttocks to enjoy the sweat of her royal ass. It is active and creative ass worship, ass licking and ass sniffing femdom.

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Sporty Girls Sweaty Ass Worship and Ass Sniffing Femdom.mp4
File Size: 666 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 8936 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Sporty Girls Sweaty Ass Worship and Ass Sniffing Femdom.mp4

xorovod

Damazonia - High intensity cock torment (4K) - Urethral Sounds
« Reply #4533 on: November 25, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Damazonia - High intensity cock torment (4K) - Urethral Sounds

Mistress Damazonia is tormenting her slave who has his balls plugged to an electric stimulation machine as she sound him with a few different sized rods. Then she put the electric sound in for an other level of torment. Since he is bound to the table, he can't do anything but endure the multi layers predicaments. Damazonia's abilities to push his limits are so good that her slaves is overwhelmed with pain and pleasure. When she sit on his face with her leather ass and then decides to use her special milking machine to torment him even further.... To the point where he cums, except she doesn't stop.

File name:Damazonia - High intensity cock torment.mp4
File Size: 3.10 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:17:44
Video: AVC, 3840x, 30.000 FPS, 24.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Damazonia - High intensity cock torment.mp4

xorovod

Fun Aussie Couple -- Suck The Sweat Out Of My Gym Socks - F...
« Reply #4534 on: November 25, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
Fun Aussie Couple -- Suck The Sweat Out Of My Gym Socks - Fetish

Awwww what's the matter? You don't like my sweaty gym socks on your face? Well too bad, loser. I want to hear you taking nice deep sniffs underneath the toes where all the grime builds up. You know what, I think they do actually need a clean... here, open wide and start licking. Now you can suck on all the grime while you get to sniff my sweaty feet! What a lucky foot bitch hahahaha

File name:Fun Aussie Couple - Suck The Sweat Out Of My Gym Socks.mp4
File Size: 146 MB
Duration: 00:06:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2902 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fun Aussie Couple - Suck The Sweat Out Of My Gym Socks.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Cheyenne - Learn to Cum for Cock Strap-On Training
« Reply #4535 on: November 25, 2021, 03:10:06 pm »
Goddess Cheyenne - Learn to Cum for Cock Strap-On Training

This Clip is an instructional and a demonstration of how I train My slaves to cum for My strap on.
I take you through a step by step with narration and visual aids, through patience and practice , you too can learn this method.
The slave /demo bottom has only had 1 prior failed experience with strap-on. For him and many others , their first experience is a painful failure and leaves them uninterested or even objective to ever trying again.
I walk you through lube & stretching to  practical application. Watch this clip and learn how I use gradual steps to have My slaves begging for more, and how you can prepare yourself to get the most enjoyment from strap-on. Or... just watch this unfold uncut  in real time and want for it to be you!
I am listing this clip at an extremely discounted rate due to the tenacity and patience required for this type of play with a beginner. I purposely did not clip this for time. I wanted to show the lengthy process.  In strap-on clips the viewer never sees the behind the scenes stretching or has any concept of the practice and training required to get to the level of taking these huge toys you see in the end result of clips.

File name:Goddess Cheyenne - Learn to Cum for Cock Strap-On Training Part 1.mp4
File Size: 2.50 GB
Duration: 00:35:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Cheyenne - Learn to Cum for Cock Strap-On Training Part 1.mp4

xorovod

Jhonn - Womens Feet - YASMIN - vol 07 - Foot Worship
« Reply #4536 on: November 25, 2021, 06:10:08 pm »
Jhonn - Womens Feet - YASMIN - vol 07 - Foot Worship

Starring: Yasmin
Foot size: 9
Yasmin was reading her new favorite book and showing me her delicious soles, I can't resist for long and soon I kneel down by the bed so I can worship her feet, she loves it and then puts her book aside so she can pay attention to that.

File name:Jhonn - Womens Feet - YASMIN - vol 07.mp4
File Size: 824 MB
Duration: 00:13:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8071 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jhonn - Womens Feet - YASMIN - vol 07.mp4

xorovod

Princess Rene - Beg for My Crop - Spanking
« Reply #4537 on: November 25, 2021, 09:10:10 pm »
Princess Rene - Beg for My Crop - Spanking

Today I'm going to give my slave a HARD cropping! I will swat his ass again and again, both over his little panties and on his bare cheeks. He winces and yelps and finally I crop him until he cries. All the while, I make him BEG for more of my crop. Again and again I wield my weapon against my pet, each swing ending with a sharp, resounding SMACK to his buttox. Lucky slave, you think? Ha. Ask him.

File name:Princess Rene - Beg for My Crop.mp4
File Size: 229 MB
Duration: 00:07:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4033 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Rene - Beg for My Crop.mp4

xorovod

Princess Rene - Re-Christening My Slave - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #4538 on: November 26, 2021, 12:10:12 am »
Princess Rene - Re-Christening My Slave - Whipping and Caning

Today I am going to "re-christen" my slave. I don't feel he should be called by his real name so I shall give him a slave name! I'm also going to give him more training to further develop him as my sub. Watch as I him to worship and lick My sexy boots and whip him into submission!

File name:Princess Rene - Re-Christening My Slave.mp4
File Size: 447 MB
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 5989 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Rene - Re-Christening My Slave.mp4

xorovod

Reell - Ballbuster - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4539 on: November 26, 2021, 03:10:15 am »
Reell - Ballbuster - Ball Abuse

Weißt du, im Grunde wollen wir euch doch eigentlich nur helfen. Den ganzen Tag wichst ihr euch dumm ins Koma und tragt nichts zu eurer Daseinsberechtigung bei. Das Gehänge zwischen euren Beinen sieht nicht nur scheiße aus, sondern ist auch völlig nutzlos und eine Zumutung für jede Frau. Also warum sich davon nicht verabschieden und sinnvolleren Dingen des Lebens widmen? Goddess Lena und ich therapieren dieses Geschwür zwischen deinen Beinen gewissenhaft!

You know, we're really just trying to help you. All day long you're just wanking yourself into a coma, doing nothing to earn your right to exist. The hanging between your legs not only looks like waste, but is also completely useless and an imposition for every woman. So why not say goodbye to it and devote yourself to more meaningful things in life? Goddess Lena and I treat this ulcer between your legs thoroughly! (GERMAN CLIP)

BALLBUSTER 2
ZERPLATZTE TRÄUME (#1 BALLBUSTING TOP CLIPS)

File name:Reell - Ballbuster.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:12:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reell - Ballbuster.mp4