Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 189009 times)

xorovod

Sadistic Lucy - Don't drop the egg - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #4540 on: November 26, 2021, 06:10:14 am »
Sadistic Lucy - Don't drop the egg - Whipping and Caning

This slave is getting on my nerves, whining like a chicken, so I popped out to the shops and bought a box of eggs, for my chicken! I tie him to the pole, and stick an egg firmly between his arse cheeks, telling him that if he dropped it, he would regret it! I then take my most vicious cane, and start thrashing the back of his legs, trying my hardest to make him drop the egg, but the chicken does well, and keeps his butt cheeks tight, holding onto the egg for dear life as I beat the back of his legs heavily with my cane! I keep going, harder, and faster, with no break between strokes, making him hop around, but he finally drops the egg, smashing it on the floor. Oh no!, look who's having raw eggs for breakfast! I release him from the pole, and him onto the floor to suck the raw egg up with his mouth and swallow it for me! After he'd devoured the entire egg, I tied him back to the pole, stuck another egg up his arse, and started thrashing him again on the back of his legs! He's got some nice welts and bruises showing up by this point, and I try my best to cane over the already tender bruises, trying to make him drop the next egg. He's shaking, trying to take the caning without dropping the egg, but he fails again, and drops another on the floor. I immediately push another egg into his arse, and he drops that too after one harsh cane stroke, and then another egg. I was thoroughly enjoying myself here, punishing my chicken with a beating that was almost impossible to endure. Next egg dropped and smashed, next egg in! In the end, the floor was covered in eggs, and the slaves legs were covered in nasty bruises and welts! Obviously, at the end, I him to lick up and swallow every single bit of smashed raw egg off the floor! Poor little chicken!

File name:Sadistic Lucy - Dont drop the egg.mp4
File Size: 468 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4528 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Lucy - Dont drop the egg.mp4

xorovod

Sadistic Lucy - caning punishment with screams and cries - ...
« Reply #4541 on: November 26, 2021, 09:10:15 am »
Sadistic Lucy - caning punishment with screams and cries - Whipping and Caning

Another fucking idiot who let me down by not showing up on my previous shoot, and this dick contacted me begging me to attend this one. Sure you can attend my little buttercup. So I told him the shoot was the day before, and when he arrived, I locked him to a shipping container door, and then told him that he would be spending the night there, so that I could be certain he would be in time for tomorrows shoot. Fast forward the day after. It's 9AM, and I arrive to find him locked up exactly where I left him. I remove him from the shipping container, and restrain him to something string and heavy, where I begin thrashing his ass severely with the cane. I was so furious for the fact he'd let me down last time, and I was going to make him suffer. He cries loud like a bitch while I lay into him with full strokes, relentlessly over and over on his bare backside. This twat is going to pay for standing me up! THIS IS A SAVAGE CANING CLIP!

File name:Sadistic Lucy - caning punishment with screams and cries.mp4
File Size: 342 MB
Duration: 00:10:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4300 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Lucy - caning punishment with screams and cries.mp4

xorovod

Sarah DiAvola - Milked by Stockings - SIDE VIEW - Footjob
« Reply #4542 on: November 26, 2021, 12:10:18 pm »
Sarah DiAvola - Milked by Stockings - SIDE VIEW - Footjob

THIS IS THE CLOSE ANGLE OF "MILKED BY STOCKINGS"
Look what I have: A cock in a hole! But this cock is not going to see any soft orifices. Only the harsh wood of My cock table, the soles of My high heels, and the rough texture of My silky stockings.
Imagine, you are trapped beneath the most elegantly simple cage: A piece of furniture that is not complete until it traps a human. Now you are My foot stool! Powerless to touch or protect your cock, you must watch helplessly as I use it, it, crush it, and rub the cum out of it whether you like it or not....then, I'm going to keep rubbing after I've milked this dick, to you to experience a bit of post-orgasm !
I am beautiful as always, and My sensual, sadistic power fills the entire frame. Watch Me tease and totally control, from high-heeled lingerie vixen to stockinged-feet expert cock worker. Let's get every last drop of juice out of this berry, and keep pounding it with My pantyhose feet even after it's squeezed and gushed.

File name:Sarah DiAvola - Milked by Stockings - SIDE VIEW.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:10:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sarah DiAvola - Milked by Stockings - SIDE VIEW.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Gigi Allens - Pegged Pool-boy - Str...
« Reply #4543 on: November 26, 2021, 03:10:03 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Gigi Allens - Pegged Pool-boy - Strap-On

Naughty suburban Mistress Gigi is at home enjoying a Saturday afternoon beating slaves when the doorbells rings interrupting her play. It is the pool boy, disturbing her day once again. She has told him repeatedly to use the service entrance, but he never obeys her orders. She decides to put him in his place once and for all!

File name:0712GA_StraponPoolBoy.mp4
File Size: 603 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:19:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4170 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0712GA_StraponPoolBoy.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Mistresses - Three blond girls - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #4544 on: November 26, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Cruel Mistresses - Three blond girls - Whipping and Caning

Mistress Tatjana brought two friends, Mistress Natasha and an other blond mistress to punish the slave brutally. All three of them are using the same cane and the slave has to memorize their names, if not, he is going to get some really hard strokes. They punish his ass hard and when they finished with him, they make him kiss their hands as a thank you.

File name:Cruel Mistresses - Three blond girls.mp4
File Size: 576 MB
Duration: 00:07:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Mistresses - Three blond girls.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Brooklyn Daniels - Miko Dai - Off...
« Reply #4545 on: November 26, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Brooklyn Daniels - Miko Dai - Off the Road Trip

Two gorgeous goddesses Brooklyn Daniels and Miko Dai are planning a road trip, but there's one problem, they don't have a car. One of them decides to use her step bro's car and plans to steal his keys while he's resting, but they get busted. He tells them they can still use his car for their road trip, but only if they give him a foot job. Watch as the two brunette cuties tease his cock with their feet at the same time, then switch it up with one of them foot milking him as he rubs, kisses, and licks the feet of the other one. When he can't keep his cock hard, though, the girls trade him for his friend, letting him fuck their feet like the other one couldn't.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Brooklyn Daniels - Miko Dai - Off the Road Trip.mp4
File Size: 534 MB
Duration: 00:10:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7260 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Brooklyn Daniels - Miko Dai - Off the Road Trip.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Callie - Don't Forget - Bondage
« Reply #4546 on: November 27, 2021, 12:10:07 am »
Goddess Foot Domination - Callie - Don't Forget - Bondage

Goddess Callie is freeing her foot bitch from his cage so that he can be a proper shoe slut for her today. After stringing him up by his ankles, wearing nothing but fuzzy handcuffs, a slave collar, and a chastity device, she makes him lick the filth from her shoe, making him swallow the dirt. See her shove her heel down his throat, making him suck on her high heel. Once he removes her heels with his mouth, she makes him worship her bare feet, starting by licking the sweat and dirt from her soles, cleaning her feet with his tongue. If he does a good job maybe shell give him a foot job, foot milking him before making him lick his cum from her feet

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Callie - Dont Forget.mp4
File Size: 457 MB
Duration: 00:12:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5075 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Callie - Dont Forget.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Cristi Ann - Co-worker Under Her ...
« Reply #4547 on: November 27, 2021, 03:10:09 am »
Goddess Foot Domination - Cristi Ann - Co-worker Under Her Feet

Goddess Cristi Ann is having computer trouble at work and needs to use her co-workers computer to finish her project. She makes him sit on the floor with his laptop while she takes over his desk and desk top and he cant help but to notice her sexy feet in pointed toe high heels while hes down there. When she kicks off her heels she decides he needs to make himself useful and rub her feet while she works. Watch as he lays beneath her, licking her bare feet from her soles to her toes, sliding his tongue in between each one of them. Watch her tease his cock with her toes before giving him the foot job hes been craving.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Cristi Ann - Co-worker Under Her Feet.mp4
File Size: 997 MB
Duration: 00:18:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7272 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Cristi Ann - Co-worker Under Her Feet.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Dava - Clean Start of the Day - F...
« Reply #4548 on: November 27, 2021, 06:10:11 am »
Goddess Foot Domination - Dava - Clean Start of the Day - Foot Worship

Goddess Dava is looking incredibly sexy, wearing nothing but a red lace thong with her big, beautiful breasts exposed as she sits upon her slave's face, applying her makeup, wiggling her perfect bottom over his nose and cheeks while he perches beneath her on his knees where he belongs. Once she decides that her makeup is complete, it is time for a thorough foot cleaning. She makes her slave start by kissing each foot, then has him start the cleaning process. Watch as he runs his tongue along her beautiful bare soles and over her wrinkly arches before sucking on each of her toes and slipping his tongue between them before she shoves her whole foot in his mouth.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Dava - Clean Start of the Day.mp4
File Size: 258 MB
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5039 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Dava - Clean Start of the Day.mp4

xorovod

Female Worship - London River, She's Overly Sensitive - Ora...
« Reply #4549 on: November 27, 2021, 09:10:13 am »
Female Worship - London River, She's Overly Sensitive - Oral Servitude

File name:ShesOverlySensitive.mp4
File Size: 397 MB
Duration: 00:05:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ShesOverlySensitive.mp4

xorovod

Mixed Wrestling Zone - She's Got Him! - Wrestling & Scissor
« Reply #4550 on: November 27, 2021, 12:10:14 pm »
Mixed Wrestling Zone - She's Got Him! - Wrestling & Scissor

File name:TillyMcReecevsBilly1080.mp4
File Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:17:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 19.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TillyMcReecevsBilly1080.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto FemDom - Ms Sisntress - Good boys Get Spankin...
« Reply #4551 on: November 27, 2021, 03:10:14 pm »
Club Stiletto FemDom - Ms Sisntress - Good boys Get Spankings - Bondage

Slave johnny has been a good boy for Ms. Sinstress... but good boys get spankings too. It's an honor that the Mistress take time from her hectic schedule to make the slave suffer and give him marks that he can wear with pride for days to come. In this scene Sinstress has johnny secured to the bench with cuffs and she proceeds to crop and flog him for all she is worth. Sure he kicks and cries out in pain but inside he knows he needs this and knows it's what he loves. "Good boys get spankings" she reminds him and he naturally thanks her. When he kicks so wildly he rips off a wrist cuff she threatens to use the fucking machine on his ass.

File name:kac-good-boys-get-spankings.mp4
File Size: 580 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-good-boys-get-spankings.mp4

xorovod

Clare Spanks Men - Tiana Irie Spanks The Peeper - Spanking
« Reply #4552 on: November 27, 2021, 06:10:17 pm »
Clare Spanks Men - Tiana Irie Spanks The Peeper - Spanking

When Tiana Irie catches a Frat Guy peeping inside her sorority house, she puts him over her knee for a very powerful spanking with her hand before counting out 20 with a wooden paddle. He learns a lesson that he will not soon forget. In POV format

File name:tiana.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: AVC, 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3780 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

tiana.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Furies - Lady Nicole - Kicking Dicks Off - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4553 on: November 27, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
Cruel Furies - Lady Nicole - Kicking Dicks Off - Ball Abuse

Yet another toy is brought for Lady Nicole's joy. He knows that her balls will be kicked by a pair of dominant sneakers. He has no choice but to escape from this hell. Sexy brunette will not even let Her skinny slave lose her pose, though she can't bear the pain on his balls. While exposing his all being for this sadistic training, he must miss the chance to watch gorgeous Lady Nicole's exciting sexy purple lingerie. After being perished, he'll be replaced with another unlucky guy, whose tiny dick will be crushed under the same sneakers. Watch both guys desperately struggling under Lady Nicole.

File name:Cruel_Furies_-_Lady_Nicole_-_Kicking_Dicks_Off.mp4
File Size: 2.62 GB
Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Duration: 00:17:30
Video: AVC, 4096x, 25.000 FPS, 21.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Furies_-_Lady_Nicole_-_Kicking_Dicks_Off.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Furies - Lady Renata - Mistresses Signature - Whippin...
« Reply #4554 on: November 28, 2021, 12:10:06 am »
Cruel Furies - Lady Renata - Mistresses Signature - Whipping and Caning

A newbie poor sub is given to Mistress Renata to be tamed. She ties him to a bench tightly. Desperate boy fully prepared for sadist Domme's punishments, as his ankles and wrists are fixed to a bench helplessly. Mistress Renata is to whip Her slave's poor soles and virgin bottom, and Her meaningful smile reveals that She is really eager to hear slave's screams. Watch young and sexy Mistress Renata leaving Her signature on slave's butts.

File name:Cruel_Furies_-_Lady_Renata_-_Mistresses_Signature.mp4
File Size: 965 MB
Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Duration: 00:11:45
Video: AVC, 4096x, 25.000 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Furies_-_Lady_Renata_-_Mistresses_Signature.mp4

xorovod

FemaleKicks - Lora - Sexy Hiring With Lora 2 - Kicking
« Reply #4555 on: November 28, 2021, 03:10:08 am »
FemaleKicks - Lora - Sexy Hiring With Lora 2 - Kicking

File name:FemaleKicks_-_Lora_-_Sexy_Hiring_With_Lora_2.mp4
File Size: 563 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:19:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleKicks_-_Lora_-_Sexy_Hiring_With_Lora_2.mp4

xorovod

FemaleKicks - Lora - The Barefoot Agent - Kicking
« Reply #4556 on: November 28, 2021, 06:10:09 am »
FemaleKicks - Lora - The Barefoot Agent - Kicking

File name:FemaleKicks_-_Lora_-_The_Barefoot_Agent.mp4
File Size: 594 MB
Duration: 00:14:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5352 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleKicks_-_Lora_-_The_Barefoot_Agent.mp4

xorovod

Femdom Studios - "It's Over" with Jolene Hexx - Full Length...
« Reply #4557 on: November 28, 2021, 09:10:11 am »
Femdom Studios - "It's Over" with Jolene Hexx - Full Length - Wrestling & Scissor

This was a custom video order which at first we thought was ridiculous... Until Jolene started filming it. She earns an academy award for how amazing she is in this video. She's telling her ex that it's over, and her ex just happens to be a stuffed bear. The incredible Jolene Scissors and Facesits her ex to the extreme, yet goes through a whole host of breakup emotions while doing it. This is the longest video we've ever filmed, yet you will not be able to stop watching Jolene in this video, she is amazing.

File name:Femdom Studios - -It's Over- with Jolene Hexx - Full Length.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:37:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Studios - -It's Over- with Jolene Hexx - Full Length.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Chase - Advice for Advisor - Blac...
« Reply #4558 on: November 28, 2021, 12:10:11 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Chase - Advice for Advisor - Blackmail

Chase was called in to meet with her student advisor to discuss college plans. He is a little overly friendly and suggests that they spend time after school. She noticed he couldn't stop looking at her feet. She takes off her sandals and puts her bare feet up on his desk. She smiles and suggests that since he can't stop looking at them that maybe he would like to kiss them. He's a little hesitant but can't resist. She quietly grabs her phone and snaps a quick photo of her student advisor kissing her feet. He panics and pleads with her to delete that photo. She laughs and puts him on the floor making him worship her feet properly or she will share this photo on the school blog. Not only that, but he will be writing recommendation letter for the top Ivy League schools.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Chase - Advice for Advisor.mp4
File Size: 136 MB
Duration: 00:12:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 1495 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Chase - Advice for Advisor.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Daisy - Girlfriend's Rules for th...
« Reply #4559 on: November 28, 2021, 03:10:12 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Daisy - Girlfriend's Rules for the Strip Club

Goddess Daisy's boyfriend is about to head to a strip club and she reminisces about how she remembers the way the strippers would twirl around on stage, dangling their bare feet and sexy heels. To get him ready to go, she takes off her sexy high heels and rubs her bare feet over his cock and up his chest before rubbing them over his face, making him lick and suck on her toes and along her soles and wrinkly arches while her hand works his cock. She sees how excited he gets when she talks about the strippers' feet, so she decides to lay down some ground rules, starting with making him go in chastity by wearing a cock cage.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Daisy - Girlfriends Rules for the Strip Club.mp4
File Size: 260 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5050 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Daisy - Girlfriends Rules for the Strip Club.mp4