Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 312411 times)

xorovod

I'm Gonna Cum All Over Your Tongue - Riley Nixon
« Reply #720 on: December 19, 2018, 06:10:08 pm »
I'm Gonna Cum All Over Your Tongue - Riley Nixon

Her man looks all adorable snuggled up on her tummy, but right now Riley Nixon needs pleasure. So time for him to awake n lick, then he can resume his snuggling n adoration.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Pussy Eating, Cunilingus, Oral Sex, Oral, Oral Servitude, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship

File Name:I'm Gonna Cum All Over Your Tongue - Riley Nixon
File Format: mp4
File Size: 438.03 MB
Duration: 00:04:44
Resolution: 1920x1080
Audio Format: AAC

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/cc914739e0e0d/I%E2%80%99m_Gonna_Cum_All_Over_Your_Tongue_%E2%80%93_Riley_Nixon.mp4

xorovod

I Love Them All
« Reply #721 on: December 21, 2018, 05:10:06 am »
I Love Them All

Introducing Miss Muscle. The Mistress walks into the room where we find her slave laying on the floor. She asks him if he is ready to worship her and suffer under her feet. She is wearing amazing tie up boots with pole like heels. She steps on his chest and then places one foot on her face n tells him to lick the sole. She moves up and down across his chest and stomach and then squats down bringing her ass only inches from his face. "Lick it slave, I know you want it" she says but despite his best effort he just can't quite reach her ass. "If you please me I'll let you kiss it" she tells him before standing up on him once again. She makes him beg for his ass and then sits on his face.
  The scene rolls over and now Miss Muscle is wearing a second pair of boots. She sticks the wide heel into his mouth and then moves around his torso, once again squatting on him. "Which pair should I put on next?" she asks. Again the scene rolls over n this time Mistress is wearing knee high boots. This time the heel is much finer and the pain is noticeably more intense for the slave. Her heels really sink into his flesh. She runs the sole of one boot over his tongue and tells him to lick it clean. She twists and steps on him and squats again to insure he gets maximum pressure and another close up view of her ass. Now she changes into yet another pair of boots but rather than stand she kneels on him instead before finally trampling him again. These boots have a smaller heel as well and again the pain is intense for the slave. Finally Miss Muscle puts on her high heeled running shoes and jumps from the floor to his chest repeatedly making him count as she does. She holds onto the fireplace and leaps as high as possible onto his chest. She decides he has pleased her enough to get the pleasure of her ass on his face. The slave loves it until the need to breath arises. Mistress is tired, she isn't getting up just yet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Jumping, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Trample, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Boots, Boot Fetish, Miss Muscle, Mistress, Muscle, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File Name:I Love Them All
File Size: 761.27 MB
Duration: 00:10:21

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

N/A

xorovod

Genitals In A Box - Frankie, Katalaya
« Reply #722 on: December 21, 2018, 10:10:07 am »
Genitals In A Box - Frankie, Katalaya

Frankie n Katalaya convinced their slave to build a cockbox for them. Then they asked him to get in and try it out. They promised him they would let him right out if it hurt. They made him nice and comfortable. But then they tricked him! Handcuffed him and gagged his mouth deep with a sock and ducktape to muffle his screams. Then start laughing n tormenting the poor slaves dick and balls. The slave was probably trying to tell them to stop but Frankie And Katalaya found it too entertaining and couldn't understand him anyways. He also makes a great living room table.
    What we have come to realize with a box like this, is the slaves balls n cock are pulled through a small hole. They don't just slip through easily. It sometimes takes lube or lotion to work their genitals out of the box. The balls and cock are so tightly squeezed in that even a little pressure or the slightest tap of a foot can become excruciating pain to the balls as they`re being smushed against the board. Check out the short preview to get an idea.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Hard, Brutal, Frankie, Dual Domination, CBT, Katalaya, Double Domination, Garter, Stockings, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Human Furniture

File Name:Genitals In A Box - Frankie, Katalaya
File Size: 406.79 MB
Duration: 00:10:14
Resolution: 854x480

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/89b0a20af5559/Genitals_In_A_Box_%E2%80%93_Frankie_Katalaya.mp4

xorovod

Foot Worship, Face As Footstool And Ignore
« Reply #723 on: December 21, 2018, 08:10:10 pm »
Foot Worship, Face As Footstool And Ignore

Sadistic young beauties Cecilia n Scarlett are best friends and they love to relax at home with their houseslave serving them. They just came home, it was a sunny day and they`re wearing matching clothes, pink top and tight jeans, staying barefoot. The 2 bratty Ladies have their slave's face underfoot as they lay back on the bed and they totally ignore him, while they chat, smoke and check their phones. Their slave has to lick their soles while they massage their feet all over his face, or just to stay still when they use it as a footstool. Real life, the two girlfriends are so used to have their slave underfoot and they totally forget him sometimes!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footstool, Young Mistress, Human Furniture, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring, Ladies Scarlett, Scarlett, Lady Cecilia, Cecilia, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File Name:Foot Worship, Face As Footstool And Ignore
File Size: 499.07 MB
Duration: 00:13:10
Resolution: 1280x720

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/f237660b032d9/Foot_Worship_Face_As_Footstool_And_Ignore.mp4

xorovod

Velma Von Massacre - Smell my big stinky soles
« Reply #724 on: December 22, 2018, 11:10:08 am »
Velma Von Massacre - Smell my big stinky soles

Velma owes Jason money for rent as he has some big bills coming up. Problem is Velma hasn't got the money, but she thinks she has a sneaky way to get out of paying him back. She slips off her sweaty sneakers exposing her big size 10 stinky soles. Knowing Jason has a secret foot fetish she knows just how to make him bend to her will. She asks if he can smell that stink in the air from her sweaty feet, he gets shy and kinda says he can. She then sticks her feet in his face and tells him maybe they can come up with a deal. If he agrees to cover her rent then he can smell her feet as much as he wants. Slowly he comes around to the idea and soon Velma has him right where she wants him, under her stinky soles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Smelling, Foot Fetish, Foot Sniffing, BrattyFootGirls, Velma Von Massacre

File Name:Velma Von Massacre - Smell my big stinky soles
File Size: 556.08 MB
Duration: 00:09:53

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/f05eea7a61fb7/Velma_Von_Massacre_%E2%80%93_Smell_my_big_stinky_soles.mp4

xorovod

Lady Nisha - Face Footstool After Worship
« Reply #725 on: December 23, 2018, 07:10:06 am »
Lady Nisha - Face Footstool After Worship

Lady Nisha is such a beautiful Lady! A honor being allowed to crawl at her mercy kissing her elegant high heel shoes serving as a human footstool under the soles n toes of her sexy high arched feet! She is sitting there reading a fashion magazine having her slave kneeling on the floor worshipping her elegant high heel peeptoe slingbacks and her sexy feet. After a short while she orders her footslave to take off her shoes. Then she wants him to lay down on the cold floor for abusing his face as a human footrest. Lady Nisha crushes his face under the soles of her feet forcing him to smell the tasty scent in between her toes. She doesn't gives him much attention while reading but she relly enjoys to humiliate this wothless male bitch under her hot feet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Humiliation, Footstool, Lady Nisha, Nisha, Humiliation, Degradation, Human Furniture, Footdom, Foot Domination, Trample, Trampling, Crush, Crushing

File Name:Lady Nisha - Face Footstool After Worship
File Size: 332.67 MB
Duration: 00:07:23

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/4e714c4df2bcd/Lady_Nisha_%E2%80%93_Face_Footstool_After_Worship.mp4

xorovod

Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin - CRUEL Foot Domination
« Reply #726 on: December 23, 2018, 05:10:08 pm »
Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin - CRUEL Foot Domination

We introduce one of our most beautiful Ladies so far, Princess Monika! She is so incredibly sweet and beautiful, but she is also really bratty and lives a crazy life. She is best girlfriend of Lady Melody and when she spoke to Monika about having slaves, taking their money and dominate them hard, making them do whatever they are ordered, she didn't want to know more, she was already in for that! Melody called a middle aged loser slave as a present for her bestie Monika to have some sadistic fun!
    Monika sits in a chair with her slave trapped under it and she covers his face under her perfect feet! She starts to footsmothers him and massages hard her soles all over his face, making him lick and suck her sexy feet. She laughs together with Melody that enjoys the show from the other side of the room. Princess Monika kicks and stomps many times the face of her slave and she humiliates him underfoot, giving him a good taste of her amazing feet. The young Goddess footgags her slave hard and she footslaps him to do a better job. She enjoys every second dominating her slave and she does it`ll and amazing style and creativity!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Lady Monika, Monika, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File Name:Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin - CRUEL Foot Domination
File Size: 527.18 MB
Duration: 00:13:52

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/4e6f9ddd594c5/Lady_Monika_%E2%80%93_Princess_Of_Sin_%E2%80%93_CRUEL_Foot_Domination.mp4

xorovod

Perfect For Kicking
« Reply #727 on: December 24, 2018, 06:10:16 pm »
Perfect For Kicking

Goddess Michelle Moist has her slave exactly where she wants him and feels she's wearing the perfect attire for smashing balls. Nothing but stocking feet is perfect for taking aim n kicking losers straight between the legs. Every kick delivered lands on target and sends pain into the Groin region and up into his stomach. Michelle loves it, stupid fucker pleaded for bare feet and now regrets asking. Michelle kicks him till he can't take no more and once that's over she lays him on a platform and stomps/squishes, grabs/squeeze's his nuts to dust. Such a perfect end to a perfect day with perfect kicks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Michelle Moist, Michelle Moist, Mistress, CBT, Kicking, Ball Stomping, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File Name:Perfect For Kicking
File Size: 271.24 MB
Duration: 00:07:10

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/fa0ebfa8a1dad/Perfect_For_Kicking.mp4

xorovod

Cheerleader Gives Humiliating Handjob
« Reply #728 on: December 26, 2018, 10:10:07 am »
Cheerleader Gives Humiliating Handjob

Siouxsie Q is back as the ruthless Homework! 1 of her pet nerdlings has shown up for his monthly orgasm but Siouxsie is a little behind on some of her own work. Of course she is more than capable of humiliating the little loser, making him cum and catching up on her reading all at the same time!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blowjob, Handjob, Blowjob, Cheerleader, Humiliation, Degradation, Siouxsie Q, Face Sit, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting

File Name:Cheerleader Gives Humiliating Handjob
File Size: 540.16 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/c0036cb2493f2/Cheerleader_Gives_Humiliating_Handjob.mp4

xorovod

The British Connection 3
« Reply #729 on: December 27, 2018, 01:10:13 am »
The British Connection 3

Getting everything ready for our 1st client required a few on-the-spot repairs and adjustments, but i was soon showing her and Mistress Luna my techniques of rigging and my use of the Serious Kit equipment. I had brought some of the Serious kit paraphernalia with me from London and that included the nipple-suction electro-attachment which, despite some initial reluctance, proved an immediate hit with our first-time electro-sub. He was wearing his own fantastic, thin-rubber outfit which allows easy access to his cock-n-balls and to his nipples, so we strapped him down to his Mistress's custom-made table which has metal arms and is basically modelled on my own medical bench which many of you will remember with excited delight from my premises in Hanwell. We introduced the sub slowly to the machine, letting him get used to the unique sensations of having electro-stim and suction on his nipples, and them moved on to the cock tubes which were soon electrified as well.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TheBondageMistressClub, CBT, Medical Clinic, Clinic, Medical Fetish

File Name:The British Connection 3
File Size: 609.11 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Resolution: 1440x1080

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/fe00b5dbae815/The_British_Connection_3.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Julia Love
« Reply #730 on: December 27, 2018, 09:10:09 pm »
Mistress Julia Love

Julia loves to be resized in her pussy only by real men only. She mocks her cuckold like a temptress "Do you like to watch me play with big toys?" In excitement, the cuck only nods his head. "Get ready cucky, he made a real mess today. Make sure you get it all. It's too precious to be wasted", she says as her real man's juices fulfills her glory hole. Humiliated, the cuck slowly probes her folds and starts to slurp up her bull's delicious juices.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Julia Love, Mistress Julia Love, SubmissiveCuckolds, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File Name:Mistress Julia Love
File Size: 615.42 MB
Duration: 00:20:33

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/5ccf8f61edda3/Mistress_Julia_Love.mp4

xorovod

Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker - Super Spy
« Reply #731 on: December 28, 2018, 12:10:08 pm »
Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker - Super Spy

Jade Jantzen is a super villain that has seduced Miles Stryker internationally renowned secret agent into doing whatever she pleases. Jade has intentions to destroy the world if Miles doesn't bow to her will. Jade leads Miles to believe that she is going to have sex with him but comes back with a big surprise...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Handjob, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Jade Jantzen, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File Name:Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker - Super Spy
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:29:10

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/3e30613bb52a5/Jade_Jantzen_Miles_Striker_%E2%80%93_Super_Spy.mp4

xorovod

Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass
« Reply #732 on: December 29, 2018, 01:10:07 pm »
Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass

Charlotte Sartre is wearing a tight leotard with black pantyhose and SPAM - buy and die SPAM - buy and die heels. She calls Lance in to worship her feet, and he does.Charlotte Sartre sits on Lance's face. He's mesmerized by her pussy and ass. She makes him lick her through the pantyhose the crotch of her bodysuit until she is please.Then she wraps her strong thighs around his neck and squeezes hard with a scissor hold. He struggles. When she lets go, he can't help himself and buries his face right back in her ass. She laughs, because she knows she has him completely surrendered to her. She squeezes a few more times until he is no more.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Charlotte Sartre, SweetFemdom, Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Pantyhose, Nylons, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother

File Name:Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass
File Size: 609.08 MB
Duration: 00:16:22

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/fa7504b66c773/Charlotte_Sartre_Lance_Hart_%E2%80%93_Worship_My_Feet._Die_For_My_Ass.mp4

xorovod

The Strap-on Slut - Kinky Jay, Herrin Lisa
« Reply #733 on: December 30, 2018, 09:10:07 am »
The Strap-on Slut - Kinky Jay, Herrin Lisa

Kinky Jay n Herrin Lisa are using thair Slave in a old factory. One Lady ist fucking his ass while the other Lady is fucking his throat very deep till the whole long rubber dildo is complete inside.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kinky Jay, Herrin Lisa, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File Name:The Strap-on Slut - Kinky Jay, Herrin Lisa
File Size: 245.11 MB
Duration: 00:08:17

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/0789c46019203/The_Strap-on_Slut_%E2%80%93_Kinky_Jay_Herrin_Lisa.mp4

xorovod

Smelly Foot Lover
« Reply #734 on: December 30, 2018, 02:10:08 pm »
Smelly Foot Lover

This foot lover loves smelly feet. We told him Brandy definitely gets her feet smelly in her vans after a day at her restaurant job. Being on her feet all day. Brandy took off her vans and the whole room stunk up immediately. We are not making this up. Kat n Sloane joined in with a little stink but nothing like Brandy's. The stinky foot lover didn't even react much to it though. Average person would have probably gotten light headed from the stink. Not this guy though. He loved her feet. Licked her toes, sniffed her soles, sucked her heel.
    Brandy had her feet worshipped majority of the time. Kat and Sloane had theirs worshipped a little bit, they were more there for fun of it, laughing n humiliating him while he was under Brandy's feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Play, Foot Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Toe Sucking, Smelly Feet, Stinky Feet, Foot, Feet, Smelly, Stinky, Bratty, Group, Toes, Soles, Brats

File Name:Smelly Foot Lover
File Size: 285.66 MB
Duration: 00:07:07

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/06c5e7330eea1/Smelly_Foot_Lover.mp4

xorovod

Scarlett Damaging Nuts
« Reply #735 on: December 30, 2018, 07:10:09 pm »
Scarlett Damaging Nuts

Scarlett heard the old man would take a good beating and nut beating if he just gets the chance to kiss some butt cheeks. So she teased him with hers, and he was willing to do anything. Scarlett had a really fun time beating on the old man. Kicking his nuts, squeezing his nuts really hard, slapping n smacking them, punching them, kneeing him in the nuts, punching and slapping him in the face. The old man was overwhelmed by Scarlett, and scarlett had the time of her life while showing no mercy to his now poor swollen bruised nuts. Scarlett is only 5'1 and has a very playful personality but she can be super cruel.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Tattoos, Piercings, CBT, BeatDowns, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Faceslapping, Tattoo Girl, Ball Slapping, Ball Squeezing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ball Knees, Kneeing, Kicks, Punches

File Name:Scarlett Damaging Nuts
File Size: 247.57 MB
Duration: 00:15:34

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/9889eb5199f48/Scarlett_Damaging_Nuts.mp4

xorovod

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Trophy HotWife Cuckoldress
« Reply #736 on: December 31, 2018, 10:10:06 am »
Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Trophy HotWife Cuckoldress

I'm the trophy wife of a wealthy older man. I stay married to him but I don't fuck him. I bring in hot, young studs to take care of my sexual needs. It amuses n arouses me to force my husband to do sex acts on them (FORCED BI). He claims he hates it but he will suck cock and lick balls if I tell him to. I humiliate him by comparing his limp dicklet to big, thick cocks. I make him eat other men's cum from my pussy.in fact, that's the only way he gets any pussy anymore!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MistressT, Mistress T, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cheating Wife, HotWife, Creampie, Sperm, Milking, Encouraged Bi, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Voyeur, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Hot Wives, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation

File Name:Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Trophy HotWife Cuckoldress
File Size: 498.56 MB
Duration: 00:16:57

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/21b432771c601/Mistress_%E2%80%93_T_%E2%80%93_Fetish_Fuckery_%E2%80%93_Trophy_HotWife_Cuckoldress.mp4

xorovod

Milked in embarrassing V-position - Vicroria Valente
« Reply #737 on: January 01, 2019, 01:10:09 am »
Milked in embarrassing V-position - Vicroria Valente

Lady Victoria Valente: My slave should wait for me in embarrassing V-position until I enter the room again. But what does he do? He lies relaxed on his mat! Go back to lazy piece immediately back to your embarrassing position! It is really embarrassing because my slave can not keep his position. What he shows is simply pathetic embarrassing! Well, I am patient! Again n again he has to return to his position and is also milked! Today you squirt off and in embarrassing V-position slave! And that works very well!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Vicroria Valente, Handjob, CBT, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Brunette, Humiliation, Degradation

File Name:Milked in embarrassing V-position - Vicroria Valente
File Size: 267.02 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Resolution: 1440x1080

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/35c4878527999/Milked_in_embarrassing_V-position_%E2%80%93_Vicroria_Valente.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Using the Tutor
« Reply #738 on: January 02, 2019, 02:10:04 am »
Goddess Foot Domination - Using the Tutor

Esmi distracts her tutor by seducing him with her long, sexy legs and high heeled feet. Once she removes her stilettos n starts running her barefoot sole up his thigh, he can no longer resist her delectable feet. In no time, his clothes are off and his cock is squeezed between her wrinkly arches while she pumps her soles up n down on his shaft, giving him an amazing footjob. She teasingly rubs her toes over the head of his cock, then returns to jerking him off with her soft, curvy feet from all angles. She then threatens to stop foot fucking him if he doesn't do her exam n homework. When he agrees, she continues foot milking him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footjob, GoddessFootDomination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Long Legs, Male Orgasm, Sperm, Cum on Feet, Milking

File Name:Goddess Foot Domination - Using the Tutor
File Size: 425.98 MB
Duration: 00:11:44

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/b635e3602f62e/Goddess_Foot_Domination_%E2%80%93_Using_the_Tutor.mp4

xorovod

CuckoldSessions - Angel Wicky
« Reply #739 on: January 02, 2019, 05:10:08 pm »
CuckoldSessions_-_Angel_Wicky

It might be your dream to move to Europe and marry a hot European girl. We know that was multi-millionaire Steve Steele's dream, and as good as it sounds to take a much younger bride, well.it appears there's some serious consequences. He's married to a Czech woman named Angel Wicky. Angel's a piece of MILF ass: blonde, busty, in her 30's.and like most 30-something's, Angel is always horny. Too horny, in fact. He simply can't fuck her enough. But Steve is friends with Amirah Adara, so he knows the D0gf@rt crew has invaded Budapest! Specifically "Cuckold Master" Jax Slayher, who loves to pound beautiful wives in front of their impotent hubbies!! That's exactly what Jax does today, all the while Angel reminding Steve what a pathetic loser he really is. Just cause you`ve a big bank account doesn't mean you have a big dick! Just ask Angel!! Oh, and yea.Jax not only fucked Angel in her marital bed.she just used her wedding ring as a jizz mop to play with all that cum all over her huge titties!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBC, Big Black Cock, CuckoldSessions, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Cucky, Cuck, Czech, Blonde, Busty, Blond Hair

File name:CuckoldSessions_-_Angel_Wicky.mp4
File Size: 2.20 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:31:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

CuckoldSessions_-_Angel_Wicky.mp4

CuckoldSessions_-_Angel_Wicky.part1.rar
CuckoldSessions_-_Angel_Wicky.part2.rar
CuckoldSessions_-_Angel_Wicky.part3.rar
CuckoldSessions_-_Angel_Wicky.part4.rar