Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 312429 times)

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Mia - Sexy Oiled Face Sit and Scissorhold...
« Reply #680 on: November 23, 2018, 07:10:11 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Mia - Sexy Oiled Face Sit and Scissorhold until KO

1080 HD The very sexy Princess Mia bounces her oiled ass on a slave boy's face. She giggles and grinds while the slave boy is all locked up in chastity beneath her. Mia bounces harder n higher and the slave boy's nose is thrust deeper into her bottom, where he cannot breathe. The boy's face turns purple and Mia thinks that's funny. She jiggles her bottom n presses down into him with her full weight. Mia grinds the slave boy's face hard. He is just a toy for his Keyholder. Mia decides to put the boy to sleep. She wraps her thighs around his neck and squeezes him until he goes limp beneath her. Mia thinks it's funny that she can overpower a boy with just the strength of her legs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mia, Princess Mia, Princess, Brat Princess 2, Ass Fetish, Chastity, Locked Dick, Keyholder, Cock Cage, Cock Locked, Chastity Male, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Mia - Sexy Oiled Face Sit and Scissorhold until KO.wmv
File Size: 607 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Mia - Sexy Oiled Face Sit and Scissorhold until KO.wmv

xorovod

EVIKE - Foot Fun After Party - Suck My Cold Feet - Foot Su...
« Reply #681 on: November 24, 2018, 10:10:08 am »
EVIKE_-_Foot_Fun_After_Party_-_Suck_My_Cold_Feet__-_Foot_Sucking__Smoking_And_Self-Gagging

When Evike goes to party, I must wait until she comes back to serve her until she goes to bed. Sometimes she is just Tipsy or tired and I skip her sadistic urges, but most of the times she wants to dominate me under her feet for a goodsleep! I worshipped her feet for long, but Evike complains that they are still cold, as I did a bad job. She commands me to suck her feet deep so I will warm them in my mouth. She lights up a cigarette and she makes me suck her feet deep, I gag myself, but she doesn't care! She dries her feet on my t-shirt and she puts them again deep into my mouth, even both of them!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evike, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Smoking, Smoke, Toes Sucking, Cigarette, Foot Gagging

File name:EVIKE_-_Foot_Fun_After_Party_-_Suck_My_Cold_Feet__-_Foot_Sucking__Smoking_And_Self-Gagging.mp4
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:07:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

EVIKE_-_Foot_Fun_After_Party_-_Suck_My_Cold_Feet__-_Foot_Sucking__Smoking_And_Self-Gagging.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship - LAUREN AND HER MALE
« Reply #682 on: November 24, 2018, 08:10:10 pm »
FemaleWorship_-_LAUREN_AND_HER_MALE

While miss Lauren Phillips has many men, she has a particular fondness for this 1. He's young, fit and serves her whenever she demands. And now she will part her legs so he can worship her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasm, Lauren Phillips, Oral Servitude, Cunilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship

File name:FemaleWorship_-_LAUREN_AND_HER_MALE.mp4
File Size: 398 MB
Duration: 00:04:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_LAUREN_AND_HER_MALE.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship - MAIDS
« Reply #683 on: November 25, 2018, 01:10:16 am »
FemaleWorship_-_MAIDS

Generally speaking, Miss Alex Harper doesn't take time to check up on her male maids. They know they need to perform if they expect to be owned by her. But sometimes she`ll sneak in a surprise inspection, along with some surprise oral.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasm, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:FemaleWorship_-_MAIDS.mp4
File Size: 571 MB
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_MAIDS.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship - SMELL MY CUNT
« Reply #684 on: November 25, 2018, 06:10:06 am »
FemaleWorship_-_SMELL_MY_CUNT

While her man is currently relaxing, the sight of the tight shorts on Krissy Lynn gives him other ideas, and he knows it won't be long until he is smelling n adoring her womanhood.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cunilingus, Female Orgasm, Krissy Lynn, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:FemaleWorship_-_SMELL_MY_CUNT.mp4
File Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:04:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_SMELL_MY_CUNT.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses Punished By 2 Ebony Goddesses
« Reply #685 on: November 26, 2018, 07:10:06 am »
KinkyMistresses___Punished_By_2_Ebony_Goddesses

See Governess Painless n Mistress Kiana in a real punishment session with her british painslut in London.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Ebony, Bondage Male, Bondage, Electric, Electric Play, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Governess Painless, Mistress Kiana, Kiana, CBT, Mistress

File name:KinkyMistresses___Punished_By_2_Ebony_Goddesses.mp4
File Size: 266 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:00
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses___Punished_By_2_Ebony_Goddesses.mp4

xorovod

SweetFemdom - Goddess Kyaa Tristan Sweet - Sissy Sitter Kyaa
« Reply #686 on: November 27, 2018, 03:10:10 am »
SweetFemdom_-_Goddess_Kyaa__Tristan_Sweet_-_Sissy_Sitter_Kyaa

Kyaa got hired to be Tristan Sweet's "Sissy Sitter" while his owner is out of town. Kyaa takes her job very seriously. She makes sure to tease her sissy with lot's of anal play, ball squeezing, vibrators.

Eventually Kyaa let's Tristan cum, but she milks his cock out all over his own face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Goddess Kyaa, Kyaa, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:SweetFemdom_-_Goddess_Kyaa__Tristan_Sweet_-_Sissy_Sitter_Kyaa.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:29:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SweetFemdom_-_Goddess_Kyaa__Tristan_Sweet_-_Sissy_Sitter_Kyaa.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Princess Skylar - Foot Bullies
« Reply #687 on: November 27, 2018, 06:10:11 pm »
The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Skylar_-_Foot_Bullies

Ok, so sometimes Our fans write in and pay us like lots of $$$ to humiliate our slaves or whatev. And basically the house slave we decide to use for the clip gets abused, beaten, and degraded - while WE make $$$ from the clip! Haha it's like a PERFECT situation, IMO! But we GOTTA make a good clip for Our customers, or else we like may not get more custom clip orders. And if its REALLY good, we may get like BONUS $$$ from the fan! Its fuckin awesome. :) So all this customer wanted to see was me sitting on a throne - where I BELONG, IMO! - and having my PERFECT feet worshiped by a slave with REAL PASSION. So Skylar is running camera for me (I had to give her a little of the custom $) and she captures this slave's passion for my feet, I think. She does a really good job because she is like yelling at the slave the whole time, demanding that he try harder to worship me the way I deserve!! She is such a good friend. I think I made a good clip. I even take my work flats off AND my sweaty nylon ankle socks so the slave can suck on my toes!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, Foot Gagging, AmericanMeanGirls, Princess Skylar, Toes Sucking, Skylar, Princess, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Skylar_-_Foot_Bullies.mp4
File Size: 532 MB
Duration: 00:07:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9692 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Skylar_-_Foot_Bullies.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess Kim - Degraded Footstool Earns Reward
« Reply #688 on: November 27, 2018, 11:10:11 pm »
Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Degraded_Footstool_Earns_Reward

I use My footstool while watching TV, My silver stilettos rest on its back while I sit back drinking tea. I always find many degrading ways to use slave to its lowest potential, after all I am the Goddess of lowly males who belong at My feet. This footstool is so lucky to kiss My soles n worship Me, but I am not happy that it tries to hold its tongue back from fully licking My dirty soles - I whip the bitch until it listens and worships as if its life depends on it. Licking, sucking n gagging on the points and heels. I remind it of its purpose in life and just exactly how much it is worth to Me (much less then My shoes, much less than the dirt from My shoes!). When I Smoke My cigarette, I flick My ash on the floor and make it lick it off the ground like a bitch then Cru.sh the cigarette beneath My sole that it sticks to. Laughing sadistically at the degraded worm, this footstool is more entertaining than TV! As it lays on the ground below Me, I tower above it, I am going to let it earn an orgasm for My amusement. Taunting n stepping on its useless cock, I could easily Cru.sh it below My powerful feet! See how easy it is to make the footstool cum. I rub My soles in its disgusting, sticky mess and whip slave into licking every last drop from them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Goddess Kim, Footstool, Stockings, Nylons, Shoe Worship, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking

File name:Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Degraded_Footstool_Earns_Reward.mp4
File Size: 380 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:26:56
Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 1837 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Degraded_Footstool_Earns_Reward.mp4

xorovod

BallBustingChicks - We cane and whip it out of you! - Alani
« Reply #689 on: November 28, 2018, 09:10:06 am »
BallBustingChicks - We cane and whip it out of you! - Alani

Two horny English ladies teach their naked slave a brutal lesson. They constantly cane n whip his back, as you can see towards the end, it's red, spread with marks. It must ache like hell. Sometimes 1 of the ladies grab him by the balls while the other hits his back. At the end both ladies kick him brutal in the balls. alternating, one from the front and 1 from behind.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Caning, Ballbusting, BallBustingChicks, Alani & Friend, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting, Cane, Canes, Canning, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Corporal Punishment

File name:BallBustingChicks - We cane and whip it out of you! - Alani .mp4
File Size: 372 MB
Duration: 00:09:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BallBustingChicks - We cane and whip it out of you! - Alani .mp4

xorovod

ClareSpanksMen - Bella Bathory Trains Men Day 7
« Reply #690 on: November 28, 2018, 02:10:08 pm »
ClareSpanksMen - Bella Bathory Trains Men Day 7

The tall, sexy Bella Bathory is back in the office of this bad man who cannot seem to behave. She gives him another spanking, over her knee, then bent over in his very own office where his co-workers can hear his punishment. And she uses her strong hand plus a hairbrush to drive the lesson home.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Bella Bathory, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:ClareSpanksMen - Bella Bathory Trains Men Day 7 .wmv
File Size: 207 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:26
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3354 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClareSpanksMen - Bella Bathory Trains Men Day 7 .wmv

xorovod

Milked And Busted - Sexy Strong and Tall Ballbuster
« Reply #691 on: November 29, 2018, 10:10:09 am »
Milked And Busted - Sexy Strong and Tall Ballbuster

This is Daphne, but she no longer wants to be called Daphne. She wants to be called Margo. Margo is the 21 year old sexy/hot blonde we recently met, tall with long legs n big feet. This was her first ballbusting and she loves it. The old man was being a whiny bitch again n kept falling down trying to talk his way out of getting up. He just wants to worship her beautiful body, but she just wants to destroy his nuts. When she wants to kick or knee hard, it comes strong. The old man was not ready for such abuse. Margo was loving it and could have gone all afternoon but the old man took 1 crushing knee shot that might very well of popped something. The Ol' Man fell down n started crying. She went to inspect it but he couldn't even handle the slighest touch after..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Amazon, Long Hair, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Tall Women, CBT, Kicking, Knees, Knee, Tall, Tall Woman

File name:Milked And Busted - Sexy Strong and Tall Ballbuster .wmv
File Size: 380 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:21
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Milked And Busted - Sexy Strong and Tall Ballbuster .wmv

xorovod

EvolvedFights - Alexa Nova vs Fluffy
« Reply #692 on: November 29, 2018, 08:10:14 pm »
EvolvedFights - Alexa Nova vs Fluffy

This match starts out with the Man dominating the 1st 2 rounds. Fluffy wrestled in School and he still has what it takes to get pins and punish his opponents. He's not much heavier than Alexa but he does give her a hard time every round. But Alexa has crazy conditioning n freakish flexibility. She uses her legs really well to wrap up her opponent and sweep them. Fluffy is pretty good at getting the pins and being sexually aggressive. It looks likes it going to game over for Alexa until the third round comes and Fluffy gasses out becoming a useless ball of man flesh on the mats. Alexa capitalizes on this and dominates the last round. The score is tied by the end of round 3 and the match needs to go to a tie breaker. The wrestlers do a "1st submision" tie breaker. The 1st wrestler to get a submission wins the match. This really comes down to who wants it more. Alexa puts on the leg Scissor squeeze from Hell n gets the submission. She Handcuffs the loser, makes him lick her feet and toes then she rides his cock while she slaps his face n makes him lick her sweaty armpit. Fluffy is utterly Humiliated n regretting that he didn't hold out on the submission. Alexa fucks him and the Squirts all over him leaving him in a sloppy mess on the mats like the loser he his.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Wrestling, Alexa Nova, Mixed Wrestling, EvolvedFights

File name:EvolvedFights - Alexa Nova vs Fluffy.mp4
File Size: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:44:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

EvolvedFights - Alexa Nova vs Fluffy.mp4

xorovod

ClubStiletto - Flattened Face, Swollen Balls - Jasmine, Mutiny
« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2018, 11:10:07 am »
ClubStiletto - Flattened Face, Swollen Balls - Jasmine, Mutiny

The dynamic duo of Miss Jasmine n Mutiny are on the bed and again subjecting their slave to their cruel desires. "I wonder if it's possible to flatten a mans face by sitting on it every day?" Jasmine asks. She suggests taking a series of photos over the year for comparison sake then gets on to matters at hand and tells Mutiny it would make her happy if she really punched him in the balls hard. As Mutiny starts to squeeze his balls and punch them Jasmine swings around off his face and puts him into a scissor hold.

Soon Jasmine is jealous and tells Mutiny to trade places so she can punch his nuts. Mutiny sits on his face but wraps her legs around his head at the same time. Jasmine twists n turns his nuts into a pretzel and when they think he might have smiled she goes ballistic with more punching. She squeezes his nuts so hard they look like they will explode and Mutiny can't help but punch them to see if she can make them blow up. Mutiny sits forward on his face and Jasmine decides to hop on her lap so the slave is now totally buried under 200 plus pounds of divine female flesh. After some time the decide he needs a breath so they shift and give him maybe two seconds to breath maximum. You get some amazing ass views of both Ladies to go along with the face sitting and ballbusting. Ultimately Jasmine can't resist hurting him more and gets up and kicks him repeatedly in the balls. As she moves to sit on his face Mutiny decides she wants to kick his balls too. Jasmine is instantly back on his face doing splits and giving him a sniff of her divine pussy n likely taking his mind off the pain of his swollen nuts.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, ClubStiletto, Double Domination, Mutiny, Club Stiletto, Mistress Jasmine, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Kicking, Female Wrestling, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Ass Smothering, Smother, Asian, Asian Goddess, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:ClubStiletto - Flattened Face, Swollen Balls - Jasmine, Mutiny .mp4
File Size: 598 MB
Duration: 00:08:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9956 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto - Flattened Face, Swollen Balls - Jasmine, Mutiny .mp4

xorovod

Cruel Handjobs - Mistress Cleo - Femdom handjobs 1
« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2018, 04:10:07 pm »
Cruel_Handjobs_-_Mistress_Cleo_-_Femdom_handjobs_1

Mistress Cleo is teasing her slave slowly, she makes him forget about everything else, except her warm hands between his legs and sometimes all over his body, caressing his skin. Cleo loves the feeling of being a boss, making the slave hot and sweaty from either pain or pleasure. Now she gives pleasure and the slave is truly out of his mind.

After the orgasm, his whole body is helpless, but Cleo continue rubbing the head of his dick! His body in convulsions with over-stimulation, he's crying, begging for Cleo to stop touching, rubbing, and vigorously stroking him, but Cleo still keep on going, bring him to tears with excruciating painful ecstasy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Cruel-Handjobs, Mistress Cleo, Cleo, Ruined Orgasms, Mistress, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Handjob, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Cruel_Handjobs_-_Mistress_Cleo_-_Femdom_handjobs_1.mp4
File Size: 471 MB
Duration: 00:08:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 7057 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Handjobs_-_Mistress_Cleo_-_Femdom_handjobs_1.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Beneath My Feet While I Eat
« Reply #695 on: December 02, 2018, 07:10:04 am »
Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Beneath_My_Feet_While_I_Eat

I am going to enjoy my delicious chocolate cake all alone like a proper goddess should. I'll order my slave to lie on the floor underneath the table n worship my beautiful feet. He deserves nothing more than my sweaty, vinegary soles on his tongue while I devour this light pastry. I'm disappointed that he must be reminded to thank me. This 1 requires more training to become an acceptable foot slave for someone as perfect as Goddess Adrienne.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, GoddessFootDomination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Goddess Adrienne, Adrienne, Goddess, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity, Foot Slave Training, Humiliation, Degradation, Keyholder, Locked Dick, Cock Cage, Cock Locked

File name:Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Beneath_My_Feet_While_I_Eat.mp4
File Size: 228 MB
Duration: 00:07:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4393 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Beneath_My_Feet_While_I_Eat.mp4

xorovod

SubmissiveCuckolds - Gianna Cuckold
« Reply #696 on: December 02, 2018, 10:10:12 pm »
SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Gianna_Cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gianna, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Cucky, Cuck, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Gianna_Cuckold.mp4
File Size: 707 MB
Duration: 00:24:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3847 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Gianna_Cuckold.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Princess Gemma - Karate Kicks to the Nuts
« Reply #697 on: December 03, 2018, 01:10:09 pm »
The Mean Girls - Princess Gemma - Karate Kicks to the Nuts

So true story - I actually am trained in karate. And my instructor told me to work on my kicks. Little does he know that I am a "Mean Girl" now, and literally have SLAVES at my disposal to use for whatever I want - including BALLKICKING PRACTICE! So I drag this loser out of its cage and chain it up with its legs spread nice and wide for me to have clear access to its sensitive testicles. Then I let the kicking begin! There are a bunch of "snap-kicks" in this, with me taking direct aim at this fat loser's nuts. Poor thing seems to really be in some pain. Too bad. "Practice" won't be over for quite awhile.

- Princess Gemma

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Princess Gemma, Gemma, Princess, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Kicking, Shiny Clothing, Footdom, Foot Domination, High Heels

File name:The Mean Girls - Princess Gemma - Karate Kicks to the Nuts.mp4
File Size: 557 MB
Duration: 00:09:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8133 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Princess Gemma - Karate Kicks to the Nuts.mp4

xorovod

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Part 2-Footing Slaves
« Reply #698 on: December 03, 2018, 11:10:12 pm »
Dava_and_Brianna_Bring_Home_Slaves_Part_2-Footing_Slaves

The two dudes that Brianna n Dava met earlier have arrived at the house. They are so stoked that they`re about to hook up with these smoking girls! They ask the ladies what all that stuff about being kinky was about? The guys tell them they are kinky and are down for whatever. They might end up regretting that statement later. Turns out the guys idea of kinky is taking them to "pound town". Well, the girls' idea is a little different! They put pink collars on their new slaves n ordered them to undress. These guys are going to have to worship their Goddess feet and they better do it well! The boys suck on their toes and lick their feet until Dava and Brianna are satisfied. The foot worshipping makes Dava so horny that she can't help but to rub her wet pussy. Brianna and Dava end up on their hands n knees kissing each other while the slaves continue to suck their Goddess' toes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Dava Foxxx, Goddess Brianna, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Dava_and_Brianna_Bring_Home_Slaves_Part_2-Footing_Slaves.mp4
File Size: 546 MB
Duration: 00:06:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dava_and_Brianna_Bring_Home_Slaves_Part_2-Footing_Slaves.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship So Glad We Didn t Go Out
« Reply #699 on: December 04, 2018, 02:10:12 pm »
FemaleWorship___So_Glad_We_Didn_t_Go_Out

Going out is fun, but for Alex Harper it's often more fun to lie back n listen to her man diligently work away for as long as she needs to enjoy a satisfying climax.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Alex Harper, Female Orgasms, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:FemaleWorship___So_Glad_We_Didn_t_Go_Out.mp4
File Size: 142 MB
Duration: 00:09:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship___So_Glad_We_Didn_t_Go_Out.mp4