Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 312457 times)

xorovod

Bestfemdom - Mistress Rose Mistress Tangent - So Obedient
« Reply #640 on: October 22, 2018, 03:10:09 pm »
Bestfemdom_-_Mistress_Rose__Mistress_Tangent_-_So_Obedient

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bestfemdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress Rose, Mistress, Rose, Mistress Tangent, Tangent, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Bestfemdom_-_Mistress_Rose__Mistress_Tangent_-_So_Obedient.mp4
File Size: 665 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:29:36
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Bestfemdom_-_Mistress_Rose__Mistress_Tangent_-_So_Obedient.mp4

xorovod

Bestfemdom - Mistress Tangent - Bust A Nut
« Reply #641 on: October 22, 2018, 07:10:11 pm »
Bestfemdom_-_Mistress_Tangent_-_Bust_A_Nut

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tangent, Bestfemdom, Mistress, Tangent, CBT, Ball Stomping, Handjob, Fishnets, Vibrator, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:Bestfemdom_-_Mistress_Tangent_-_Bust_A_Nut.mp4
File Size: 374 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:23:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bestfemdom_-_Mistress_Tangent_-_Bust_A_Nut.mp4

xorovod

ClubStiletto - I Know How You Hunger For It
« Reply #642 on: October 24, 2018, 03:10:07 am »
ClubStiletto_-_I_Know_How_You_Hunger_For_It

Lily leans forward and pulls up her top so you get a view of her amazing ass along with her slave. She tells him to open his mouth wide and tells him to stroke his cock as she wants him to always think of this as a sexual moment, she even lets him cum as she is feeding him and through this training she has found he gets instantly aroused when she says she has to relieve herself. "I've trained him well to love what I give him" she says. She stands up and looks at him and comments how pathetic he is, she makes him open his mouth wide. The scene then rolls and now you get the slaves perspective, on the floor looking up at her ass and pussy. Well the slave can't actually see but you can and you see why any sub male would long to be right where he is. "I can feel it coming" she says and then gets into some very nasty toilet talk so if you dream of being a human toilet you will not want to miss this clip. Lily will totally seduce you with her sexy voice, pretty face and divine ass, we predict this just might end up being our top selling clip in 2018.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Toilet, Femdom POV, POV, Toilet Slavery, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Toilet Fetish, Toilet Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Princess Lily, Princess, Lily

File name:ClubStiletto_-_I_Know_How_You_Hunger_For_It.mp4
File Size: 441 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9974 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_I_Know_How_You_Hunger_For_It.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Cadences Stepbrother Pantyhose Sn...
« Reply #643 on: October 24, 2018, 03:10:09 pm »
Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Cadences_Stepbrother_Pantyhose_Sniffer

Dommes Cadence is getting ready for work but can't seem to find the laundry basket with her nylons in it. When she goes into her stepbrother's room to see if he knows where it is, she is shocked to find him with the laundry basket on his bed, stroking his cock as he sniffs her pantyhose. She is not pleased when she sees him jerking off with her pantyhose. To further humiliate him, she makes him lie down on the bed as she rubs her bare feet all over his face, foot smothering him with her soft, smooth soles. She makes him sniff n lick her sweaty, dirty feet as she jerks his cock then threatens to tell their parents if he doesn't do all of her chores.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, GoddessFootDomination, Goddess Cadence, Cadence, Goddess, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Cadences_Stepbrother_Pantyhose_Sniffer.mp4
File Size: 166 MB
Duration: 00:04:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5062 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Cadences_Stepbrother_Pantyhose_Sniffer.mp4

xorovod

Goddesses Ezada and Ambra - pantyhose footjob ruined orgasm
« Reply #644 on: October 24, 2018, 11:10:10 pm »
Goddesses_Ezada_and_Ambra_-_pantyhose_footjob_ruined_orgasm

File name:Goddesses_Ezada_and_Ambra_-_pantyhose_footjob_ruined_orgasm.mp4
File Size: 230 MB
Duration: 00:09:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3144 kb/s
Audio: AC-3

D O W N L O A D:

Goddesses_Ezada_and_Ambra_-_pantyhose_footjob_ruined_orgasm.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Nikita - Night Driver
« Reply #645 on: October 25, 2018, 11:10:09 am »
Mistress Nikita - Night Driver

File name:Mistress Nikita - Night Driver.mp4
File Size: 484 MB
Duration: 00:06:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9538 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Nikita - Night Driver.mp4

xorovod

Mistresses Ezada and Kennya - human ashtray competition
« Reply #646 on: October 25, 2018, 03:10:08 pm »
Mistresses_Ezada_and_Kennya_-_human_ashtray_competition

These 2 slaves applied for the position of human ashtray for Our next party. There`ll be many Ladies, lots of smoke, cigarette ash n spit to ingest for a whole night, so We must chose the best slave for the job. It's time for a little contest between these two chattels, but since they don't deserve to serve Us as human ashtrays, they`ll have to clean, with their mouths, the real ashtrays that Me n Mistress Kennya are going to use now. Whoever finishes 1st will be the human ashtray at the party n will have the chance to lick the soles of Our high heel shoes. The loser will be whipped and will get the position of full service toilet for the same evening. It's time to see which boy is faster at sucking up and licking clean ashtrays.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Mistress Kennya, Kennya, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ezada Sinn, Ezada, Sinn, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation

File name:Mistresses_Ezada_and_Kennya_-_human_ashtray_competition.mp4
File Size: 502 MB
Duration: 00:11:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6122 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistresses_Ezada_and_Kennya_-_human_ashtray_competition.mp4

xorovod

Rehabilitating a Criminal
« Reply #647 on: October 25, 2018, 11:10:12 pm »
Rehabilitating a Criminal

I continue this man's rehabilitation-well, punishment is perhaps more apt - with an extended corporal session, leaving his dick in chains, his mind on his crimes, and his lap shuddering and wet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PantyhoseTherapy, Christina QCCP, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Rehabilitating a Criminal .mp4
File Size: 431 MB
Duration: 00:05:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9878 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rehabilitating a Criminal .mp4

xorovod

Stroke Your Dick and Lick MY Ass - Goddess Roxi
« Reply #648 on: October 26, 2018, 11:10:08 am »
Stroke Your Dick and Lick MY Ass - Goddess Roxi

Goddess Roxi delivers a very hot ass worship point-of-view clip as you stroke your dick. She also has two of her own slaves kneeling before her stroking their dicks although her attention if focused on you the viewer. She wants you hot and bothered. She wants you cumming at the mere thought of licking her beautiful Black ass. Then as a treat she squirts her breast milk at you n also at her slave's faces as they try to catch every drop with their mouth. Check it out!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Black, Goddess Roxi, Roxi, Lactation, POV, Femdom POV, Ebony, Assworship, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Jerk Off, Stroking

File name:Stroke Your Dick and Lick MY Ass - Goddess Roxi.mp4
File Size: 180 MB
Duration: 00:06:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stroke Your Dick and Lick MY Ass - Goddess Roxi.mp4

xorovod

Bratty Foot Girls Sucks to be you 10
« Reply #649 on: November 02, 2018, 07:15:08 pm »
Bratty_Foot_Girls___Sucks_to_be_you_10

In part 4 of this 10 part series - Jason is dreading which of his ex girlfriends friend are going to come over today to continue his toe-tal humiliation in the facebox. He hear's some giggling and soon he see's it's Cleo n Roxanne! They re decked out in Steelers gear which is strange. Soon it becomes apparent why. They stand over him in their sweaty heels and tells him that his ex Kat's new man Bobby just got drafted by the Steelers! He groans as things are just getting worse n worse for him. They remove their shoes n start jamming their toes deep into his mouth, the salty vinegary taste is almost too much and makes the humiliation that much worse! They mock him and gag him over and over, standing on his face as well to really drive home how pathetic he is in that facebox and he won't be getting out anytime soon!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BrattyFootGirls, Triple Domination, Face Standing, Facestanding, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Bratty_Foot_Girls___Sucks_to_be_you_10.mp4
File Size: 488 MB
Duration: 00:13:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls___Sucks_to_be_you_10.mp4

xorovod

Fetish Fuckery - Pantyhose Sniffers Hand Job
« Reply #650 on: November 03, 2018, 12:15:09 am »
Fetish Fuckery - Pantyhose Sniffers Hand Job

Handjob + Pantyhose. Ruined orgasm at the end.I keep stroking while he begs me to stop.*smile*.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ruined Orgasms, Big Load, Handjob, MistressT, Mistress, Mistress T, Pantyhose, Nylons, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, POV, Femdom POV

File name:Fetish Fuckery - Pantyhose Sniffers Hand Job.mp4
File Size: 214 MB
Duration: 00:07:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Fuckery - Pantyhose Sniffers Hand Job.mp4

xorovod

Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - Trilly Balls
« Reply #651 on: November 03, 2018, 03:15:09 pm »
Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - Trilly Balls

I put on my slave's balls a funny bell ring, so everytime I ballbust him, his balls just trill! He said he feels like Trilly. An unballed Trilly, ready to sacrifice his poor balls, as always.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mesmeratrix, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Stomping, Hard, Brutal

File name:Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - Trilly Balls .mp4
File Size: 415 MB
Duration: 00:12:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4384 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Mesmeratrix - La Regina Dittatrice - Trilly Balls .mp4

xorovod

Gasmask Rubberguy Milking
« Reply #652 on: November 05, 2018, 01:10:07 pm »
Gasmask_Rubberguy_Milking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gasmask, Rubber, Latex, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Gasmask_Rubberguy_Milking.mp4
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:10:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gasmask_Rubberguy_Milking.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ezada - puppy positions test and punishment
« Reply #653 on: November 08, 2018, 05:10:12 am »
Mistress_Ezada_-_puppy_positions_test_and_punishment

It's a proven fact: males are best treated as animals. When they are rewarded for good behavior and punished for bad, males can be molded into smart, faithful, and playful pets. I neuter My male pups by using chastity to eliminate their sexual desires; this way they can concentrate better on My orders.

Dressed in a red leather catsuit, I`ll test My puppy on how well he responds to My hand and voice commands and executes My ten basic positions for submissive males. Every mistake results in punishment, and I fear there will be many lashes of discipline administered today.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada, Sinn, Human Pet, Puppy Play, Pet Play, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Female Supremacy, Leather Fetish, Leather

File name:Mistress_Ezada_-_puppy_positions_test_and_punishment.mp4
File Size: 332 MB
Duration: 00:11:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3972 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_-_puppy_positions_test_and_punishment.mp4

xorovod

Mistress T Fetish Fuckery - New Rubber Slave Tested
« Reply #654 on: November 08, 2018, 01:10:14 pm »
Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_New_Rubber_Slave_Tested

I have a new fuck slave applicant. Encased in latex, hooded and bound he is objectified to the point where only his dick matters. I put him through the paces, testing his orgasm control. I tell him how he might be used if he pleases me. Chained to my bed, just existing to please me, to be used as fuck meat. He has a fantastic cock with a nice piercing and produces an impressive cum shot when I want him to. Does he pass my test?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Mistress, MistressT, Mistress T, Forced Orgasm, Latex, Rubber, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_New_Rubber_Slave_Tested.mp4
File Size: 318 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress___T___Fetish_Fuckery_-_New_Rubber_Slave_Tested.mp4

xorovod

Cruel-Handjobs - HANDJOB IN JOGGINGS
« Reply #655 on: November 08, 2018, 05:10:08 pm »
Cruel-Handjobs_-_HANDJOB_IN_JOGGINGS

The slave is laying spread eagled on his back in front of his mistress. She is wearing her comfy black and pink joggings and a pair of pink rubber gloves, because never in a million years would she touch any of her slave with bare hands. She poured some oil on her gloves before and now she moves her hands on the slave's cock up n down, until he can't hold back. But then comes the surprise from Mistress, a long massage of his sensitive cock that makes the slave scream n laugh in pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Mistress Ariel, Ariel, Mistress, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Glovejob, Gloves

File name:Cruel-Handjobs_-_HANDJOB_IN_JOGGINGS.mp4
File Size: 491 MB
Duration: 00:08:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7432 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel-Handjobs_-_HANDJOB_IN_JOGGINGS.mp4

xorovod

ClubStiletto - Lick My Ass Crack While I Trample This Bitch...
« Reply #656 on: November 10, 2018, 01:10:07 pm »
ClubStiletto - Lick My Ass Crack While I Trample This Bitch - Mistress Kandy

We find Mistress Kandy sitting on her slaves chest after having just trampled him in a pair of lace booties (Trampled, Facesat And Farted On). She explains that she has an array of shoes at her disposal and her plan is to trample him in each n even make him change the shoes for her while she does so. She starts with flip flops and they definitely make a flip flop sound as she marches on his body before making him lick the rubber soles and then standing on his head.

Watch as Kandy goes through the entire lineup of shoes showing little mercy to her carpet along the way. She even gets u involved when her pants start to slide down at 1 point and she tells you to crawl in and lick her ass crack while she tramples her bitch.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Jumping, Trampling, Trample, Mistress Kandy, Kandy, Kandy Kink, Mistress, Assworship, Asslicking, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish

File name:ClubStiletto - Lick My Ass Crack While I Trample This Bitch - Mistress Kandy.mp4
File Size: 605 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9947 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto - Lick My Ass Crack While I Trample This Bitch - Mistress Kandy.mp4

xorovod

DomNation - YOU WILL COME TO LOVE MY CRUELTY - Mistress Syn...
« Reply #657 on: November 11, 2018, 01:10:07 pm »
DomNation_-_YOU_WILL_COME_TO_LOVE_MY_CRUELTY_-_Mistress_Synful_Pleasure

Mistress Synful Pleasure believes in the value of a good old fashioned thrashing, delivered in the most heartless manner imaginable. She wants her slave to decide once and for all, total submission at her hand.or banishment forever. She beats him with this intention, holding nothing back. Her work has only started when her slave reaches his breaking point.

She continues to sadistically beat down her slave, laughing as he tries to avoid each strike. Naturally she only beats his ass harder for this. Broken down n worn out, her pain pet begs her for more and Mistress is so proud of him for making the right choice. But she will continue on with the beating until she is satisfied that he has suffered enough. Beaten down, but still willing to be thrashed another day. Perfect. As it should be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Synful Pleasure, Mistress, CBT, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Femdom Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:DomNation_-_YOU_WILL_COME_TO_LOVE_MY_CRUELTY_-_Mistress_Synful_Pleasure.mp4
File Size: 216 MB
Duration: 00:06:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 13.902 FPS, 4806 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_YOU_WILL_COME_TO_LOVE_MY_CRUELTY_-_Mistress_Synful_Pleasure.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Weak Boi
« Reply #658 on: November 12, 2018, 01:10:12 pm »
Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Weak_Boi

I love to punish weak bois. This one is particularly vulnerable at the end of my long red talons. The slightest touch on its sweaty shell makes it hump the air so desperate for a good cum. So much fun to tease it, deny it, and then smack its ass for being such a whore. It's a never ending cycle, really. That's OK as I'm sure it's 1 it would never want to escape from. Who's next?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Nikita, Nikita, Mistress, Bondage Male, CBT, Bondage, Latex, Rubber, Paddling, Femdom Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Weak_Boi.mp4
File Size: 283 MB
Duration: 00:12:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2973 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Weak_Boi.mp4

xorovod

Alexa - Restrained Handjob with Ball Punching 720 HD
« Reply #659 on: November 12, 2018, 05:10:08 pm »
Alexa_-_Restrained_Handjob_with_Ball_Punching__720_HD_

720 HD: Alexa straps a piggie to the weight bench. She teases the piggie and makes it get hard while slapping its balls. The harder piggie gets, the more ball abuse Alexa dishes out. Slapping turns into harder hits. Alexa pumps the cock in 1 while punching with the other. Piggie lets out a few grunts. Alexa runs her fingernails along the length of the shaft. She pokes and digs her finger into its balls before delivering a flurry of punches. All the while piggie stays hard from Alexas steady stroking. Piggie cums while Alexa punches its balls. Cum flies out with the force from the punches.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Alexa, Brat Princess 2, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Handjob, Ball Punching

File name:Alexa_-_Restrained_Handjob_with_Ball_Punching__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 545 MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 6043 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alexa_-_Restrained_Handjob_with_Ball_Punching__720_HD_.mp4