Author Topic: They Are Wide Open  (Read 130686 times)

xorovod

Marias double anal foot fuck - Sicflics - Queen Maria
« Reply #2220 on: May 15, 2021, 03:05:04 am »
Marias double anal foot fuck - Sicflics - Queen Maria

Categories: Foot Fisting,Hand fisting,Sicflics

Tags: Queen Maria

Our incredible anal 'Queen Maria' returns in a shocking new, record breaking movie, having her greedy Latin butt hole double foot fucked by both her boyfriends huge size 10 feet! We've never seen it done before, and we never imagined it even possible to see any woman taking two male feet in their ass! Only Maria could possibly perform such an outrageous penetration, and enjoy the obscene stretch caused to her wrecked ass hole with so much pleasure. She is the ultimate anal masochist and this scene is definitely amongst her most extreme. Enjoy watching Maria bent over on all fours with her peachy Brazilian butt on display, as her boyfriend begins blastng her ass with a clenched fist, twisting and punching it completely in and out with such ease. He then slides his huge foot in along side his hand and DP's her ass hole with both limbs, making Maria scream in orgasmic pleasure as he pushes her anal stretching limits to thrilling new levels. After some heavy double fist and foot fucking penetration, he pulls out his fist and shoves in his second foot with the other! Maria screams even louder as her ass is stretched wider than ever before, and she's now getting ass fucked by both her boyfriends feet. This drives her wild with ecstasy, experiencing such extreme humiliation and humongous anal stretching beyond her most perverse fantasies. She turns over onto her back, pins her legs beside her ears and he continues kicking his feet in her sloppy, ruined ass hole till she explodes in an incredible body shattering orgasm. Her ass is now ruined so much, it constantly hangs open in a prolapsing state, and Maria is thrilled with her new achievement, being the first double anal foot fucked whore and proud to share her perverse experience with us!

File name:Marias double anal foot fuck - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Marias double anal foot fuck - Sicflics - Queen Maria.mp4

xorovod

Natasha Teen Fisting Petite Daniela Ortiz with hardcore DAP...
« Reply #2221 on: May 15, 2021, 06:05:04 am »
Natasha Teen Fisting Petite Daniela Ortiz with hardcore DAP treatment - Anal Vids - Natasha Teen, Daniela Ortiz

Categories: Anal Vids,Hand fisting

Tags: Daniela Ortiz,Natasha Teen

File name:Natasha Teen Fisting Petite Daniela Ortiz with hardcore DAP treatment - Anal Vids - Natasha Teen, Daniela Ortiz.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:51:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3604 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Natasha Teen Fisting Petite Daniela Ortiz with hardcore DAP treatment - Anal Vids - Natasha Teen, Daniela Ortiz.mp4

xorovod

NatusAmares wrecked holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare
« Reply #2222 on: May 15, 2021, 09:05:06 am »
NatusAmares wrecked holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Sicflics

Tags: Natus Amare

Our stunningly hot model 'NatusAmare' returns in this thrilling update, stretching, fisting and fucking her slack holes with huge toys till they're both a prolapsing wreck! It's so arousing to see this gorgeous, petite, blond frantically destroying her hungry holes to such obscene levels. She may look like a beautiful sweetheart, but don't let that deceive you! This tiny 5ft, 90lbs model is obsessed with wrecking her ass and cunt meat beyond return, and we love watching her do it. It's not just the size of toys this mesmerising babe can fuck, but the intense gushing orgasms she's enjoys, making her movies the ultimate satisfaction for any dilation fetish fan. See NatusAmare begin punch fucking her sloppy holes whilst frantically masturbating her clit from the very start, with so much f0rce she instantly bursts with a torrential gush of her bodily fluids in her first climax. Within just a few minutes her holes are dripping with her piss and orgasmic juices, and she's only just getting started. She spreads her gaping holes apart with both hands to show us how loose they prolapse and hang open, then grabs a huge dildo and bludgeons them both without mercy. She's soon squirting in another explosive orgasm, flooding the floor beneath her with pools of her fluids, but this ravenous slut still isn't finished, she continues repeating the process, punch fisting her holes and pulling them open with both hands and enjoys several more squirting orgasms. The end result is a very happy nymphomaniac, completely drained to exhaustion, proudly showing us her bucket sized ass and cunt meat ruined for life!

File name:NatusAmares wrecked holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:09:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NatusAmares wrecked holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare.mp4

xorovod

Self Fisting Anal Strech , Pussy Fisting And Squirting !!! ...
« Reply #2223 on: May 15, 2021, 12:05:05 pm »
Self Fisting Anal Strech , Pussy Fisting And Squirting !!! - April BigAss

Categories: Hand fisting

Tags: April BigAss

File name:Self Fisting Anal Strech , Pussy Fisting And Squirting !!! - April BigAss.mp4
File Size: 470 MB
Duration: 00:06:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.310 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Self Fisting Anal Strech , Pussy Fisting And Squirting !!! - April BigAss.mp4

xorovod

Serious Slut #1 (wet) Brittany Bardot Lina Arian, DAP, Ga...
« Reply #2224 on: May 15, 2021, 03:05:05 pm »
Serious Slut #1 (wet) Brittany Bardot _ Lina Arian, DAP, Gapes, ButtRose, ATOGM, Pee Drink, Squirt, Anal Fisting - Anal Vids - Brittany Bardot, Lina Arian

Categories: Anal Vids,Foot Fisting,Hand fisting

Tags: Brittany Bardot,Lina Arian

File name:Serious Slut #1 (wet) Brittany Bardot _ Lina Arian, DAP, Gapes, ButtRose, ATOGM, Pee Drink, Squirt, Anal Fisting - Anal Vids - Brittany Bardot, Lina Arian.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:59:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Serious Slut #1 (wet) Brittany Bardot _ Lina Arian, DAP, Gapes, ButtRose, ATOGM, Pee Drink, Squirt, Anal Fisting - Anal Vids - Brittany Bardot, Lina Arian.mp4

xorovod

Slut Fisting Ass With Hand - Apelsinkabbb
« Reply #2225 on: May 15, 2021, 06:05:04 pm »
Slut Fisting Ass With Hand - Apelsinkabbb

Tags: Apelsinkabbb

File name:Slut Fisting Ass With Hand - Apelsinkabbb.mp4
File Size: 276 MB
Duration: 00:04:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 8859 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Slut Fisting Ass With Hand - Apelsinkabbb.mp4

xorovod

Super Intense Lesbian Fisting Orgasms - Lily O'Riley
« Reply #2226 on: May 15, 2021, 09:05:05 pm »
Super Intense Lesbian Fisting Orgasms - Lily O'Riley

Tags: Lily O'Riley

File name:Super Intense Lesbian Fisting Orgasms - Lily O'Riley.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:03:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Super Intense Lesbian Fisting Orgasms - Lily O'Riley.mp4

xorovod

This Shaved Pussy Get Fisting And Dick In The Same Time - M...
« Reply #2227 on: May 16, 2021, 12:05:04 am »
This Shaved Pussy Get Fisting And Dick In The Same Time - Mar Val

Tags: Mar Val

File name:This Shaved Pussy Get Fisting And Dick In The Same Time - Mar Val.mp4
File Size: 355 MB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4953 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

This Shaved Pussy Get Fisting And Dick In The Same Time - Mar Val.mp4

xorovod

Double fisting Nikolettas ass - Sicflics - Queen Nikoletta
« Reply #2228 on: May 16, 2021, 03:05:04 am »
Double fisting Nikolettas ass - Sicflics - Queen Nikoletta

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Sicflics

Tags: Queen Nikoletta

Our stunning Russian 'Queen Nikoletta' and her dominant mistress return in this outrageous anal destruction movie, double punch fucking her ruined asshole whilst stuffed with a large 'Organo Egg' toy! They're really push her anal stretching limits to shocking new levels and her blown out donut ring is totally fucking wrecked, just how Nikoletta desperately craves. See her laid back on the bed, clutching both her legs together, while her merciless mistress unleashes a saving punch fisting attack on her drooling ass hole. She punches in one clenched fist, yanks it out, then punches in the other, repeatedly blasting her whole with each hand as Nikoletta explodes in her first squirting climax. She's already burst in ecstasy and they've only just begun. Nikoletta begins taking deep sniffs from her poppers bottle, relaxing her ass hole even more, ready for her mistress to insert both hands together. She f0rces them in to the wrists then theres no going back! The pace intensifies and she continues double punch fucking Nikolettas blown out butt hole with both fists, till her pussy squirts even harder in a second, mind blowing orgasm. We really didn't think she could possibly take any more ass destruction, but we were wrong! Her mistress grabs a large Organo Egg toy, shoves it completely into Nikolettas ass, then thrusts both her fists back inside, stretching out her giant anal cavity like never before! Nikoletta gasps for breath between her screams of shock and pleasure, as she edges closer to her third and final climax, erupting in spasms of ecstasy throughout her entire body, and leaving behind one truly humongous anal gape in the aftermath of this carnage!

File name:Double fisting Nikolettas ass - Sicflics - Queen Nikoletta.mp4
File Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:10:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Double fisting Nikolettas ass - Sicflics - Queen Nikoletta.mp4

xorovod

Fisting, Gaping, Wet, Sloppy Masturbation and CreamyCUM #Cu...
« Reply #2229 on: May 16, 2021, 06:05:05 am »
Fisting, Gaping, Wet, Sloppy Masturbation and CreamyCUM #CustomOrder - Barbie Sexie

Tags: Barbie Sexie

File name:Fisting, Gaping, Wet, Sloppy Masturbation and CreamyCUM #CustomOrder - Barbie Sexie.mp4
File Size: 370 MB
Duration: 00:15:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3112 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting, Gaping, Wet, Sloppy Masturbation and CreamyCUM #CustomOrder - Barbie Sexie.mp4

xorovod

Fisting. Neighbor Stretches my Pussy with his Hand) Loud Mo...
« Reply #2230 on: May 16, 2021, 09:05:05 am »
Fisting. Neighbor Stretches my Pussy with his Hand) Loud Moans - Sofi_Fire

Tags: Sofi_Fire

File name:Fisting. Neighbor Stretches my Pussy with his Hand) Loud Moans - Sofi_Fire.mp4
File Size: 340 MB
Duration: 00:08:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.640 FPS, 4954 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting. Neighbor Stretches my Pussy with his Hand) Loud Moans - Sofi_Fire.mp4

xorovod

Fisting the wifes greedy ass - Sicflics - Barbara
« Reply #2231 on: May 16, 2021, 12:05:03 pm »
Fisting the wifes greedy ass - Sicflics - Barbara

Categories: Hand fisting,Sicflics

Tags: Barbara

The submissive amateur wife 'Barbara' returns in this thrilling update, having her asshole destroyed by her dominant husbands huge hands in a spontaneous fist fucking session! It wasn't planned, it just happened! She didn't even know it would, but that's exactly what she loves, being fist fucked at any time and any where her husband decides to punish and stretch her greedy ass hole. The humiliation of being an exclusive anal only fisting whore is what Barbara craves, and she'll masturbate herself thinking about it for days after, or until the next time he decides to destroy her ass. See her laid on her side, on the edge of the sofa, holding her ass cheek apart as he begins a deep and slow fisting penetration. He lubes up his hand and continues twisting it in and out of her anus, till it's past the knuckles and up to the wrist! Her ass is now full and she's panting heavily ,feeling her husbands fist buried in her rectum. Her pussy begins drooling with excitement as he thrusts his hand in and out, she desperately wants to masturbate her clit but she's forbidden! This is going to be a prolonged orgasm denial, and extreme edging, bringing her so close to climax but she cannot finish herself off! She must remain desperate to orgasm, constantly craving it to make her more obedient, and when she's finally allowed to cum, it will be a thunderous climax, well worth the wait and build up!

File name:Fisting the wifes greedy ass - Sicflics - Barbara.mp4
File Size: 587 MB
Duration: 00:05:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting the wifes greedy ass - Sicflics - Barbara.mp4

xorovod

His hand bulge my belly like alien. I stretch my pussy to t...
« Reply #2232 on: May 16, 2021, 03:05:06 pm »
His hand bulge my belly like alien. I stretch my pussy to the max - Juliana Kiss

Tags: Juliana Kiss

File name:His hand bulge my belly like alien. I stretch my pussy to the max - Juliana Kiss.mp4
File Size: 245 MB
Duration: 00:06:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5009 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

His hand bulge my belly like alien. I stretch my pussy to the max - Juliana Kiss.mp4

xorovod

Intense fisting insertions - Sicflics - Sharleen
« Reply #2233 on: May 16, 2021, 06:05:05 pm »
Intense fisting _ insertions - Sicflics - Sharleen

Tags: Sharleen

The beautiful young model 'Sharleen' from previous popular updates, returns in this thrilling movie, having her greedy cunt meat fisted, fucked with a giant butt plug and spread open with clamps from her vaginal lips. She maybe in her early twenties but this depraved slut is devilishly kinky and loves the extreme orgasmic sensations only fisting and giant insertions can provide. She's been training to loosen her hole with large plugs, leaving them inserted for prolonged periods whilst completing her daily chores, making them a sexual pleasure! Her butt plug measures 3" wide and she's now desperate to remove it from her aching hole, ready to be punch fisted by her dominant boyfriends huge hands. He lays her back with her legs pinned beside her ears, yanks out the plug and immediately begins blasting her gaping snatch with his fist. The penetration is hard, fast, twisting thrusts, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix till she reaches the almighty orgasmic explosion she fantasised about. There is no respite for her slutty hole though, as soon as she recovers from her climax, he continues clamping it open with 4 tight pegs connected to an O-ring, spreading her hole open from the lips and showing us how loose and ruined it really is!

File name:Intense fisting _ insertions - Sicflics - Sharleen.mp4
File Size: 428 MB
Duration: 00:04:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fisting _ insertions - Sicflics - Sharleen.mp4

xorovod

Lactating slut Francys Belle gets hardcore DAP fisting wi...
« Reply #2234 on: May 16, 2021, 09:05:06 pm »
Lactating slut Francys Belle gets hardcore DAP _ fisting with 0_ pussy fucking - Gonzo - Francys Belle

Categories: Gonzo,Hand fisting

Tags: Francys Belle

File name:Lactating slut Francys Belle gets hardcore DAP _ fisting with 0_ pussy fucking - Gonzo - Francys Belle.mp4
File Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:58:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2605 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lactating slut Francys Belle gets hardcore DAP _ fisting with 0_ pussy fucking - Gonzo - Francys Belle.mp4

xorovod

My daughters boyfriend fists and fuks me - Gartersex
« Reply #2235 on: May 17, 2021, 12:05:05 am »
My daughters boyfriend fists and fuks me - Gartersex

Tags: Gartersex

Home early from a costume party I went to with my husband.as usual he was called into work and I have not had the chance to take my coat off and there is a knock at the door. Surprised to see it is my daughter's boyfriend. I explain to him that my daughter will not even be home tonight she already let me know she will be staying the night at her girlfiend's house. Looking obviously distressed.Mike asks if I would let him use our phone to call her. I suspect it is because he wants her to not realize it is him calling so I tell him he can go ahead. Wrapping my coat a little tighter around me I am feeling nervous about the racey outfit I chose to wear to the costume party we went to this evening, I am surprised when the phone call is very short and he looks even more upset as he walks back towards me. I decide to comfort him and in no time he is not even thinking about my daughter anymore. Suck his cock and he fingers me and I encourage him to push all of his hand into me. Feels SO good. You wanna fist your daughter;s mom baby? Want to fuck me? Oh god I need that fist in me again. I cum SO hard I am moaning and screaming as my daughter"s boyfriend fists me

File name:My daughters boyfriend fists and fuks me - Gartersex.mp4
File Size: 992 MB
Duration: 00:19:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

My daughters boyfriend fists and fuks me - Gartersex.mp4

xorovod

Nooner BTS - ALS Scan - Ally Tate, Freya Von Doom
« Reply #2236 on: May 17, 2021, 03:05:04 am »
Nooner BTS - ALS Scan - Ally Tate, Freya Von Doom

Categories: ALS Scan,Hand fisting,Objects (Non-toys)

Tags: Ally Tate,Freya Von Doom

File name:Nooner BTS - ALS Scan - Ally Tate, Freya Von Doom.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:30:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6601 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Nooner BTS - ALS Scan - Ally Tate, Freya Von Doom.mp4

xorovod

Under The Bridge - PJ Girls - Licky Lex, Sarah Kay
« Reply #2237 on: May 17, 2021, 06:05:04 am »
Under The Bridge - PJ Girls - Licky Lex, Sarah Kay

Categories: Hand fisting,PJ Girls

Tags: Licky Lex,Sarah Kay

Licky strolls into our video as the epitome of elegance before (still elegantly of course) opening her legs wide to show her beautiful shaved puss and pulling down her top to reveal and then massage her dark, peperoni nipples.
After gently pulling her lips aside, Sarah joins her on her rug (on the floor - remember she's shaved) to help widen the gap. Two hands are always better than one, and the gap indeed widens most admirably revealing a rich vista of vaginal ripples crested by her open urethra.
With the addition of a little lube however things start to get more interesting as Sarah works her hand all of the way inside Licky's cavern. It's such a great sight to see vaginal lips spread tight around an inserted hand - and this view is delivered perfectly from 8.40. We see not only Lexy's lovely elastic lips - but also her awesome anus - all in sharp relief. Great fisting leads to great gaping and this video is no exception. The main event here for sure however is how Sarah works her hand deep into Lexy's fanny - forwards and sideways.
The video closes with some great rear gaping and a gorgeous view of Lexy's yummy bum. We're not sure if the chilli on Lexy's arse cheek is hot - but this video certainly is!

File name:Under The Bridge - PJ Girls - Licky Lex, Sarah Kay.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:18:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under The Bridge - PJ Girls - Licky Lex, Sarah Kay.mp4

xorovod

Anal Fucking with Fisting and Squirting - Scarlet Qxxx
« Reply #2238 on: May 17, 2021, 09:05:05 am »
Anal Fucking with Fisting and Squirting - Scarlet Qxxx

Tags: Scarlet Qxxx

File name:Anal Fucking with Fisting and Squirting - Scarlet Qxxx.mp4
File Size: 436 MB
Duration: 00:18:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3061 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal Fucking with Fisting and Squirting - Scarlet Qxxx.mp4

xorovod

Anal fist fucking toilet slut - Sicflics - Rafaela
« Reply #2239 on: May 17, 2021, 12:05:05 pm »
Anal fist fucking toilet slut - Sicflics - Rafaela

Tags: Rafaela

We have a thrilling debut movie starring a perverse and very beautiful, blond, Latina 'Rafaela', having her greedy ass hole fisted till its a gaping wreck, then filled with her boyfriends piss! It's so arousing to see this stunning, 5ft, 100lbs Brazilian beauty enjoying such extreme ass stretching and humiliation. She may have the looks of an angel but don't let that fool you! This girl is a total ass fisting toilet whore through and through, and she thrives on the extreme degradation. Enjoy watching Rafaelas humiliation begin with her rimming her boyfriends shit hole, burying her stunning face in his ass and tonguing his crack till its totally clean. She then bends over on all fours with the camera set behind her, so we see her peachy Latin butt on display, while her boyfriend lubricates his fist, ready to shove it deep in her ass. It doesn't take long before he's wrist deep and fist fucking her butt hole with hard thrusts, making her scream with intense orgasmic pleasure. Her pussy drools as he annihilates her donut ring at the peak of her climax, and her hole is now a total gaping wreck! They move into the bathroom where Rafaela bends over on the floor, with her ass still gaping open and he continues pissing deep in her hole, filling it with his warm urine much to her delight. Rafaela is now an anal fisted toilet whore doused in her boyfriends piss and smiling happily about her severely humiliating experience!

File name:Anal fist fucking toilet slut - Sicflics - Rafaela.mp4
File Size: 973 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal fist fucking toilet slut - Sicflics - Rafaela.mp4