Author Topic: They Are Wide Open  (Read 130251 times)

xorovod

Nikolettas fisting orgasms - Queen Nikoletta
« Reply #4340 on: May 10, 2022, 03:05:12 pm »
Nikolettas fisting orgasms - Queen Nikoletta

Our stunning Goddess of Insertions 'Queen Nikoletta' stars in this outrageous update, having her gaping, wrecked cunt punch fucked insanely hard by her boyfriends huge hands! This beautiful dilation Queen has thrilled us time after time with her excellent videos, devouring the most enormous toys available in both her hungry holes, but there's no better pleasure than the raw skin to skin contact of her boyfriends fist, punching her squirting snatch till it's totally ruined. See her bent over on all fours on the bedroom floor, teasing us with her perfect, gym toned booty facing directly to the camera, as her boyfriend unleashes a savage fisting attack from behind. He has no mercy for her hole, and penetrates her with his closed fist, twisting completely in and out with all his strength. Her flatulent cunt queefs with loud farts like a huge air filled balloon, every time he yanks out his fist and punches it right back in. Nikoletta frantically masturbates her clit, groaning in euphoric ecstasy as her hole is totally obliterated just the way she craves. She soon reaches an incredible, body shattering climax, but she's still desperate for more. As soon as her first climax is complete, he continues fisting her drooling cunt even harder, only stopping to stretch her wide open with both hands, showing us her shocking gape which is so huge, we can see her cervix throbbing from the inside as she gasps for breath. The end result is a very happy fisting whore, satisfied with several gushing orgasms and her daily dose of extreme cunt destruction which must be seen.

File name:Nikolettas fisting orgasms - Queen Nikoletta.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:55

D O W N L O A D:

Nikolettas fisting orgasms - Queen Nikoletta.mp4

xorovod

Savannah Siren - Big Titty Redhead Wants It Rough And Gets ...
« Reply #4341 on: May 10, 2022, 07:05:16 pm »
Savannah Siren - Big Titty Redhead Wants It Rough And Gets Fisted - Savannah Siren

Lovely big breasted redhead, Ms. Siren enjoys having a rough sex, with a lot of BJ, vaginal fisting, fingering and masturbation. The scene continues with some reverse, doggy and missionary sex and ends with a cum to her mouth.

File name:Savannah Siren - Big Titty Redhead Wants It Rough And Gets Fisted - Savannah Siren.mp4
File Size: 390 MB
Duration: 00:19:56

D O W N L O A D:

Savannah Siren - Big Titty Redhead Wants It Rough And Gets Fisted - Savannah Siren.mp4

xorovod

Teaching Anina - Candy Bell, Anina Silk
« Reply #4342 on: May 10, 2022, 11:05:15 pm »
Teaching Anina - Candy Bell, Anina Silk

Little Anina and her tight really pussy signed up for an exciting challenge... a fisting session by the hands of the beautiful Candy Bell. The tight little brunette screamed in pleasure and came more times that we could count but her flexible pussy surely qualified her for more fisting lessons.

File name:Teaching Anina - Candy Bell, Anina Silk.mp4
File Size: 976 MB
Duration: 00:22:03

D O W N L O A D:

Teaching Anina - Candy Bell, Anina Silk.mp4

xorovod

Vivian Grace Mia Piper = DAP, Fisting, Rough, Hard, Slapp...
« Reply #4343 on: May 11, 2022, 03:05:15 am »
Vivian Grace   Mia Piper = DAP, Fisting, Rough, Hard, Slapping, Spitting, Fucking, Bitches - Vivian Grace, Mia Piper

Powerful combination of two Russian and young sluts who are waiting to be fucked hard by big cocks in their tight anal holes

File name:Vivian Grace  Mia Piper = DAP, Fisting, Rough, Hard, Slapping, Spitting, Fucking, Bitches - Vivian Grace, Mia Piper.mp4
File Size: 1.50 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:45:29

D O W N L O A D:

Vivian Grace   Mia Piper = DAP, Fisting, Rough, Hard, Slapping, Spitting, Fucking, Bitches - Vivian Grace, Mia Piper.mp4

xorovod

Worlds biggest dildo fuck - Queen Selene
« Reply #4344 on: May 11, 2022, 07:05:16 am »
Worlds biggest dildo fuck - Queen Selene

HOLY FUCK! Ladies and gents! This truly is the most enormous 'Record Breaking' insertion we've ever had the pleasure viewing, which could only be performed by our mesmerising Goddess of insertions 'Queen Selene', and her 'Worlds Biggest Pussy'! She never stops amazing us with each and every movie she shares, devouring the biggest toys on the planet and often two at a time, but this scene blows every thing else away. This towering tree trunk dildo is called the 'Moby Dick', which measures 3' feet tall, 8" thick at its base and weighs 51 lbs! It's the biggest dildo ever made, intended purely for novelty purposes, and definitely not for human use, but the minute Selene laid her eyes on this $600 dildo she knew she had to have it in her pussy! We've waited a long time to see this incredible scene, as it took Selene many months of practice stretching to make it fit and she's accomplished another record breaking moment of insertion history, we don't think will ever be defeated! Enjoy watching in amazement as Selene stands the humongous Moby Dick between two chairs, squats with each foot on a chair either side, then impales its titanic head insanely deep in her weeping snatch! WOW! She really took the whole 6" thick head so deep in her pussy, and describes the intense stretching sensation during every moment. Selene bounces up and down with all her weight, slamming her hole as hard as she can on the Worlds Biggest Dildo, till she reaches an incredible climax like never before, but she's not finished yet! Her husband helps her move the toy to another position so she can mount it with her ass facing the camera. Now it's time to really bury the Moby Dick as deep as she possibly can, sitting her cavernous horse sized cunt entirely full weight with nothing but her pubic bone anatomy to stop her being skewered. This is the biggest cunt stretching penetration she's ever experienced and we really couldn't believe our eyes as Selene sat on the top of Moby Dick, sliding her wrecked cunt down it's shaft and busting it open to it's limits, till she succumbs to another shocking climax that really must be seen, if you're a fan of this incredible, Wonder Woman of colossal insertions!

File name:Worlds biggest dildo fuck - Queen Selene.mp4
File Size: 422 MB
Duration: 00:10:01

D O W N L O A D:

Worlds biggest dildo fuck - Queen Selene.mp4

xorovod

Delicious Shit Breakfast with scatdesire
« Reply #4345 on: May 11, 2022, 11:05:06 am »
Delicious Shit Breakfast with scatdesire

Hot video with me pushing out your poop order! I poop in container and tell you some shit-eating instructions! I know how much you enjoy eating my poop, and having me order you around while being a huge flirt when you do it! I decorate your smelly breakfast!

File name:Delicious Shit Breakfast with scatdesire.mp4
File Size: 1.73 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:22

D O W N L O A D:

Delicious Shit Breakfast with scatdesire.mp4

xorovod

I poop pantyhose in kapron and shit in my pussy with p00girl
« Reply #4346 on: May 11, 2022, 03:05:06 pm »
I poop pantyhose in kapron and shit in my pussy with p00girl

poop in copron pantyhose, take them off, put the resulting shit in my pussy

File name:I poop pantyhose in kapron and shit in my pussy with p00girl.mp4
File Size: 439 MB
Duration: 00:05:58

D O W N L O A D:

I poop pantyhose in kapron and shit in my pussy with p00girl.mp4

xorovod

Fastfood piglets - really messed up the fast food toilet sh...
« Reply #4347 on: May 11, 2022, 07:05:09 pm »
Fastfood piglets - really messed up the fast food toilet shit with Devil Sophie

File name:Fastfood piglets - really messed up the fast food toilet shit with Devil Sophie.mp4
File Size: 349 MB
Duration: 00:03:13

D O W N L O A D:

Fastfood piglets - really messed up the fast food toilet shit with Devil Sophie.mp4

xorovod

Fitness workout gets digestion going cool emptied from both...
« Reply #4348 on: May 11, 2022, 11:05:12 pm »
Fitness workout gets digestion going cool emptied from both holes with Devil Sophie

File name:Fitness workout gets digestion going cool emptied from both holes with Devil Sophie.mp4
File Size: 373 MB
Duration: 00:02:04

D O W N L O A D:

Fitness workout gets digestion going cool emptied from both holes with Devil Sophie.mp4

xorovod

Mess of the year - periods of anal emptying with puke anal ...
« Reply #4349 on: May 12, 2022, 03:05:11 am »
Mess of the year - periods of anal emptying with puke anal penis cream and scatcreampie - Devil Sophie

File name:Mess of the year - periods of anal emptying with puke anal penis cream and scatcreampie - Devil Sophie.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:08:18

D O W N L O A D:

Mess of the year - periods of anal emptying with puke anal penis cream and scatcreampie - Devil Sophie.mp4

xorovod

Mutual poop gimmick - fully rubbed, I pick up pee with Devi...
« Reply #4350 on: May 12, 2022, 07:05:15 am »
Mutual poop gimmick - fully rubbed, I pick up pee with Devil Sophie

File name:Mutual poop gimmick - fully rubbed, I pick up pee with Devil Sophie.mp4
File Size: 667 MB
Duration: 00:03:46

D O W N L O A D:

Mutual poop gimmick - fully rubbed, I pick up pee with Devil Sophie.mp4

xorovod

Perverse shit slide - only me dirty slide with Devil Sophie
« Reply #4351 on: May 12, 2022, 11:05:13 am »
Perverse shit slide - only me dirty slide with Devil Sophie

File name:Perverse shit slide - only me dirty slide with Devil Sophie.mp4
File Size: 330 MB
Duration: 00:02:00

D O W N L O A D:

Perverse shit slide - only me dirty slide with Devil Sophie.mp4

xorovod

diarrhea in panties, scat in underwear, panties in pussy wi...
« Reply #4352 on: May 12, 2022, 03:05:15 pm »
diarrhea in panties, scat in underwear, panties in pussy with p00girl

I poop a lot of diarrhea from a toy in my ass into my panties, it drips onto the floor, I put my panties in my pussy, I poop them back at the same time as shit, I smear them on my body, I lick my fingers

File name:diarrhea in panties, scat in underwear, panties in pussy with p00girl.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:08:12

D O W N L O A D:

diarrhea in panties, scat in underwear, panties in pussy with p00girl.mp4

xorovod

smoking street bitch shit in the mouth with Devil Sophie
« Reply #4353 on: May 12, 2022, 07:05:14 pm »
smoking street bitch shit in the mouth with Devil Sophie

File name:smoking street bitch shit in the mouth with Devil Sophie.mp4
File Size: 757 MB
Duration: 00:04:17

D O W N L O A D:

smoking street bitch shit in the mouth with Devil Sophie.mp4

xorovod

Asshole sounds, prolapse farts, barefeet
« Reply #4354 on: May 12, 2022, 11:05:09 pm »
Asshole sounds, prolapse farts, barefeet

It's a custom made video with lots of creamy prolapse farts, some gapes and asshole stretching with fingers. No dialogue. I just wake up at night being horny and willing to break wind. I stay dressed in pyjamas, just pull my pants down, showing bare bum. I stay in doggy all the time, mostly legs apart, but put them together too a couple of times. As I was asked to shoot in the dark, the quality could be not as good as it is with a better lighting, also focus moves from my ass to feet from time to time. There is just one camera angle and general view only.

File name:Asshole sounds, prolapse farts, barefeet.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:34:11

D O W N L O A D:

Asshole sounds, prolapse farts, barefeet.mp4

xorovod

Charlotte Angie - Happy Birthday Daddy Casanova! Piss, Anal...
« Reply #4355 on: May 13, 2022, 03:05:07 am »
Charlotte Angie - Happy Birthday Daddy Casanova! Piss, Anal, Spit, Fist, Deep-throat

This is the first exclusive scene for Charlotte Angie's Analvids that we have anyway published at a later time ..... Charlotte immediately proved to be up to the situation despite it being the first time she turned anal proving to be up to situations highly extreme !! Seeing is believing !!

File name:Charlotte Angie - Happy Birthday Daddy Casanova! Piss, Anal, Spit, Fist, Deep-throat.mp4
File Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:48:06

D O W N L O A D:

Charlotte Angie - Happy Birthday Daddy Casanova! Piss, Anal, Spit, Fist, Deep-throat.mp4

xorovod

Charlotte Angie - The First Scene - Piss, Spit, Anal, Deept...
« Reply #4356 on: May 13, 2022, 07:05:09 am »
Charlotte Angie - The First Scene - Piss, Spit, Anal, Deepthroat, Fist...

Today is a very special day for daddy Casanova, it's his birthday !! Charlotte, the young stepdaughter has in mind to prepare him a big party with a big cake !! The gift will then be really unexpected and special, the stepfather will have to make a wish and Charlotte will fulfill it in all respects, giving herself completely !! Anal , Pissing, Spit, rimming, fisting, lick feet etc ...

File name:Charlotte Angie - The First Scene - Piss, Spit, Anal, Deepthroat, Fist....mp4
File Size: 1.73 GB
Duration: 00:52:33

D O W N L O A D:

Charlotte Angie - The First Scene - Piss, Spit, Anal, Deepthroat, Fist....mp4

xorovod

Frisky Minx BTS
« Reply #4357 on: May 13, 2022, 11:05:11 am »
Frisky Minx BTS

File name:Frisky Minx BTS.mp4
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:19:11

D O W N L O A D:

Frisky Minx BTS.mp4

xorovod

Goth Girl Anal Fisting and Gaping
« Reply #4358 on: May 13, 2022, 03:05:14 pm »
Goth Girl Anal Fisting and Gaping

File name:Goth Girl Anal Fisting and Gaping.mp4
File Size: 495 MB
Duration: 00:13:01

D O W N L O A D:

Goth Girl Anal Fisting and Gaping.mp4

xorovod

Intense fisting in bondage
« Reply #4359 on: May 13, 2022, 07:05:15 pm »
Intense fisting in bondage

The beautiful blond amateur model 'Lina' returns in a thrilling update, restrained in bondage by her dominant boyfriend, fisted, fucked and inseminated by his seed in her slutty hole! This gorgeous girl with a perfect physique may look like a sweetheart but she's a self confessed fisting whore and loves being humiliated in the most extreme ways possible. See her restrained in bondage with her arms tied to a wooden stake behind her back, then bent over her boyfriends desk for him to have his devious way with her greedy pussy. He begins lubricating his fist and inserting it entirely up to the wrist, making her gasp in pleasure as soon as he enters her. The penetration intensifies and he punch fucks her hole with all his strength, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix whilst slapping her ass cheeks with the other hand. Listen to her orgasmic screams bellowing louder and louder as he continues annihilating her hole. This insatiable young slut loves every moment of her vaginal fisting destruction and reaches the most intense, body shattering climax. As soon as her orgasms complete, he pulls her towards him by the hips and slams his raging hard dick in her, blasting her balls deep with full powered thrusts till he blows his load in her loose bucket cunt, like a cum dump receptacle and shows it oozing out down her legs!

File name:Intense fisting in bondage.mp4
File Size: 989 MB
Duration: 00:08:49

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fisting in bondage.mp4