Author Topic: They Are Wide Open  (Read 130121 times)

xorovod

Marias XXXL anal ruination
« Reply #4360 on: May 13, 2022, 11:05:13 pm »
Marias XXXL anal ruination

Our most extreme anal 'Queen Maria' returns in this outrageous insertion movie, devouring a XXXL 'Latin Lover' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' balls deep in her greedy, ruined ass hole! This insatiable Latin Goddess is obsessed with destroying her anus to excess, and there's nothing she loves more than stretching her rectum with thick, long BBC dildos. The Latin Lover is the perfectly emulated monster BBC made by master toy creator 'Mr Hankey', with a humongous shaft measuring 12" to the balls x 4" thick, sure to please Marias extreme needs. See her strap the toy to an armchair whilst bracing herself onto another, and rocking her body back and forth on the gigantic dildo. We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw just how deep Maria buried it. She slams her ass from its tip, to just an inch away from it's balls repeatedly with hard thrusts. That's 11" of colossal BBC being blasted way up into her cavernous rectum, making her cunt drool with her orgasmic fluids, as she enjoys several intense, body shattering orgasms one after the other. The damage wreaked on her hole is severe, and she frequently spreads her butt cheeks apart, letting her prolapsing, gaping ass hang loose like a ruined gash of flesh, proudly showing us just how ruined her hole really is. The end result is a very happy anal masochist, satisfied with her extreme ass destruction which cannot be missed if you're a fan of this mesmerising Latin Queen, or hardcore anal enthusiast!

File name:Marias XXXL anal ruination.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:57

D O W N L O A D:

Marias XXXL anal ruination.mp4

xorovod

Mayyas XL cunt destruction
« Reply #4361 on: May 14, 2022, 03:05:16 am »
Mayyas XL cunt destruction

Our stunningly hot American beauty 'Mayya Moore' returns in this epic scene, wrecking her loose cunt to obscene levels with the XXXL 'Atlas' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' extreme silicone range. It's a rare and highly addictive sight to see such a beautiful woman in her mid 20's enjoy annihilating her slack hole with so much pleasure. She has an arsenal of toys to wreck her cunt on a frequent basis and there's not many larger or better than the humongous Atlas dildo! It's one of the very biggest made by master toy creator Mr Hankey, and only intended for the most depraved, monster cock craving whores addicted to destroying their holes to excess. Queen Mayya's now had a lot of practice stretching with this colossal toy, which measures 15" tall x 4.2" thick and can bury it in her greedy hole to extreme depths. Enjoy watching her stand the Atlas on the floor, squat over it from behind and impale herself relentlessly with hard thrusts. She bounces up and down it's bulging shaft so deep, it stretches her drooling snatch to her anatomical limits, with nothing but her pubic bone to stop her. Listen to her loud screams of orgasmic pleasure and see her legs quivering, as she reaches the peak of her first climax. She erupts with a huge burst of her orgasmic juices and her swollen snatch looks like a giant gaping horse sized cunt in the aftermath, but she isn't finished just yet. Mayya turns round facing the camera with her perfect gym toned physique in full sight, then mounts the Atlas once again. This time she bounces up and down faster and deeper, from the tip of the Atlas head, to over halfway down repeatedly, till we see her belly bulging from the inside as it bursts up into her womb! WOW! What a beautiful and insatiable monster cock craving whore she is, devouring this colossal toy with so much pleasure, and she just cannot get enough! She reaches several more explosive, body shattering orgasms till she's completely limp and breathless, then shows us the destruction of her loose cunt up close, spreading it wide open like a throbbing mound of ruined flesh, gaping and drooling profusely with her orgasmic fluids!

File name:Mayyas XL cunt destruction.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:13:44

D O W N L O A D:

Mayyas XL cunt destruction.mp4

xorovod

Alexis ruins her slack holes
« Reply #4362 on: May 14, 2022, 07:05:05 am »
Alexis ruins her slack holes

Our favorite 'Loose Cunt Whore Alexis' stars in this shocking update, fucking her ruined, gushing cunt with a giant 'Prince Charming' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys, then stretches her urethra with thick sounding rods and a butt plug! Just when we thought this insatiable Canadian slut couldn't get anymore outrageous, she thrills us once again in this epic update, not only destroying her pussy, but now also her piss hole to severe levels. WOW, she really is completely limitless in her boundaries and can now say she has THREE destroyed holes, a rare achievement only the most depraved dilation whores can reach. Enjoy watching Alexis begin mounting the XXL Prince Charming toy for her very first time and don't let its name deceive you either. This beastly cock is more like a pussy mincer than a charmer, measuring 10" tall x 4.25" thick at its base, covered in knobbly bumps and humps, sure to hit every pleasurable spot in her slack cunt. Listen to her describe the intense stretching sensations as she impales her hole entirely down to its base, whilst frantically masturbating her clit with a powerful vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager! 'Take It All You Fucking Whore' she groans whilst reaching the peak of her climax, making her entire body shudder in ecstasy. Her cunt destruction is complete, and now it's time to destroy her urethra! She uses a huge speculum to clamp her bucket cunt open directly in front of the camera, so we see a rare insight into her ruined vaginal anatomy, then continues stuffing her piss hole with thick gauged stainless steel sounding rods! Each one she uses stretches her wider, till she's ready to insert a butt plug with the girth of an average sized human cock. 'OMG I'm Fucking Cumming' she screams whilst stimulating her clit with a vibrator and fucking her piss hole with her cunt clamped open. HOLY SHIT! She truly is the ultimate Loose Hole Slut, that will stop at nothing in her obsession for the ultimate orgasms, even if it results in destroying every orifice in her body!

File name:Alexis ruins her slack holes.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:09:48

D O W N L O A D:

Alexis ruins her slack holes.mp4

xorovod

Double fisting her loose cunt
« Reply #4363 on: May 14, 2022, 11:05:06 am »
Double fisting her loose cunt

The beautiful new model ' CrazyWifeSlut ' returns in this incredible update, having her loose cunt destroyed to extreme levels by both her husbands giant fists. This is a truly thrilling performance from the stunning blond bombshell, having her insatiable hole stretched to its limits. It's so arousing to see such a hot lady with a perfectly toned physique, beautifully manicured and presented, then totally ruined like a fisting rag doll by two enormous hands, punch fucking her wrecked hole to excess. See her bent over the bed, spreading her cheeks apart to reveal her greedy gape, aching to be stretched by her husband from behind. He wastes no time sinking both his huge hands immediately in her snatch, locking them in to the wrists and penetrating her with hard, twisting thrusts in and out. Listen to the loud farts of air ripping from her bucket sized cunt, every time he pulls out his fists and slams them back in. She groans with intense pleasure as her holes ruined beyond return, and she soon reaches the peak of her first orgasm, making her entire body shudder with spasms of ecstasy but they're only just getting started. She hasn't even recovered breathing before her husband grabs a gigantic 10" rippled dildo, shoves it entirely in her bucket cunt, then slides his fist in alongside! HOLY SHIT! This gorgeous blond is now double penetrated with a humongous dildo and fist, stretching her slack hole completely full. It's the first time she's ever been stretched this much and she just cannot get enough. Her husband continues blasting her queefing hole with his huge fist and dildo, as she rocks back and fourth, harder and harder till she erupts in another explosive mind blowing climax. The damage this caused to her snatch is simply epic, and she spreads her hole wide open to reveal its greedy, drooling gape so humongous, it simply must be seen to enjoy it's spectacular glory!

File name:Double fisting her loose cunt.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:12:43

D O W N L O A D:

Double fisting her loose cunt.mp4

xorovod

Elbow and dildos dual camera
« Reply #4364 on: May 14, 2022, 03:05:09 pm »
Elbow and dildos dual camera

Using a lot of dildos from MrHankeys Toys , With XLube On this clip you will see ELBOW Fisting, prolapse, deep entire toy to my stomach, gaped ass!

File name:Elbow and dildos dual camera.mp4
File Size: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:22:19

D O W N L O A D:

Elbow and dildos dual camera.mp4

xorovod

Giving me Pleasure in my Ass and in my Pussy - Fisting by t...
« Reply #4365 on: May 14, 2022, 07:05:09 pm »
Giving me Pleasure in my Ass and in my Pussy - Fisting by the two Holes

File name:Giving me Pleasure in my Ass and in my Pussy - Fisting by the two Holes.mp4
File Size: 252 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:02

D O W N L O A D:

Giving me Pleasure in my Ass and in my Pussy - Fisting by the two Holes.mp4

xorovod

Knuckle Up
« Reply #4366 on: May 14, 2022, 11:05:12 pm »
Knuckle Up

File name:Knuckle Up.mp4
File Size: 591 MB
Duration: 00:25:41

D O W N L O A D:

Knuckle Up.mp4

xorovod

MILF Extreme Toys Fisting Anal and Pussy and Urethra Fuck w...
« Reply #4367 on: May 15, 2022, 03:05:13 am »
MILF Extreme Toys Fisting Anal and Pussy and Urethra Fuck with Squirting

File name:MILF Extreme Toys Fisting Anal and Pussy and Urethra Fuck with Squirting.mp4
File Size: 478 MB
Duration: 00:12:33

D O W N L O A D:

MILF Extreme Toys Fisting Anal and Pussy and Urethra Fuck with Squirting.mp4

xorovod

Poolside Pummel
« Reply #4368 on: May 15, 2022, 07:05:14 am »
Poolside Pummel

File name:Poolside Pummel.mp4
File Size: 555 MB
Duration: 00:20:26

D O W N L O A D:

Poolside Pummel.mp4

xorovod

Silvia Soprano - Give Me Your Daughter!! - Piss, Anal, Deep...
« Reply #4369 on: May 15, 2022, 11:05:16 am »
Silvia Soprano - Give Me Your Daughter!! - Piss, Anal, Deepthroat, Fist, Spit...

A gambling debt turns into a real blackmail, and where the bargaining chip becomes the daughter of one of the two protagonists of the story! A very tempting debt since the girl is the splendid Silvia Soprano. to please the Boss with his performance !! Will he succeed in his intent?

File name:Silvia Soprano - Give Me Your Daughter!! - Piss, Anal, Deepthroat, Fist, Spit....mp4
File Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:58:05

D O W N L O A D:

Silvia Soprano - Give Me Your Daughter!! - Piss, Anal, Deepthroat, Fist, Spit....mp4

xorovod

AP and Fist, Jessy Jey & Polly Pons, 2on2, Anal Fisting, AT...
« Reply #4370 on: May 15, 2022, 03:05:07 pm »
AP and Fist, Jessy Jey & Polly Pons, 2on2, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, DAP, Big Gapes, Gapefarts, Gapes, Creampie Swallow

File name:AP and Fist, Jessy Jey & Polly Pons, 2on2, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, DAP, Big Gapes, Gapefarts, Gapes, Creampie Swallow.mp4
File Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 01:01:27

D O W N L O A D:

AP and Fist, Jessy Jey & Polly Pons, 2on2, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, DAP, Big Gapes, Gapefarts, Gapes, Creampie Swallow.mp4

xorovod

Adeline Lafouine & Brittany Bardot #1 wet, ATOGM, DAP, Fist...
« Reply #4371 on: May 15, 2022, 07:05:08 pm »
Adeline Lafouine & Brittany Bardot #1 wet, ATOGM, DAP, Fisting, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt, Creampie Swallow

File name:Adeline Lafouine & Brittany Bardot #1 wet, ATOGM, DAP, Fisting, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt, Creampie Swallow.mp4
File Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 01:02:13

D O W N L O A D:

Adeline Lafouine & Brittany Bardot #1 wet, ATOGM, DAP, Fisting, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt, Creampie Swallow.mp4

xorovod

Adeline Lafouine & Brittany Bardot #2 wet, 6on2, DAP, Fisti...
« Reply #4372 on: May 15, 2022, 11:05:09 pm »
Adeline Lafouine & Brittany Bardot #2 wet, 6on2, DAP, Fisting, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Cum in Mouth

File name:Adeline Lafouine & Brittany Bardot #2 wet, 6on2, DAP, Fisting, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Cum in Mouth.mp4
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 01:08:42

D O W N L O A D:

Adeline Lafouine & Brittany Bardot #2 wet, 6on2, DAP, Fisting, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Cum in Mouth.mp4

xorovod

Afternoon Showers
« Reply #4373 on: May 16, 2022, 03:05:13 am »
Afternoon Showers

File name:Afternoon Showers.mp4
File Size: 171 MB
Duration: 00:22:35

D O W N L O A D:

Afternoon Showers.mp4

xorovod

Black Pee Matter, Daniela Ortiz, Anal Fisting, ATM, DAP, No...
« Reply #4374 on: May 16, 2022, 07:05:14 am »
Black Pee Matter, Daniela Ortiz, Anal Fisting, ATM, DAP, No Pussy, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Squirt, Creampie Swallow

File name:Black Pee Matter, Daniela Ortiz, Anal Fisting, ATM, DAP, No Pussy, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Squirt, Creampie Swallow.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:59:00

D O W N L O A D:

Black Pee Matter, Daniela Ortiz, Anal Fisting, ATM, DAP, No Pussy, Big Gapes, Pee Drink, Squirt, Creampie Swallow.mp4

xorovod

First Ana Hardl Fisting. Mila Fox. Anal Creampie
« Reply #4375 on: May 16, 2022, 11:05:14 am »
First Ana Hardl Fisting. Mila Fox. Anal Creampie

File name:First Ana Hardl Fisting. Mila Fox. Anal Creampie.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:19:53

D O W N L O A D:

First Ana Hardl Fisting. Mila Fox. Anal Creampie.mp4

xorovod

Fisted on the pool table
« Reply #4376 on: May 16, 2022, 03:05:17 pm »
Fisted on the pool table

File name:Fisted on the pool table.mp4
File Size: 733 MB
Duration: 00:06:44

D O W N L O A D:

Fisted on the pool table.mp4

xorovod

Fisting Tabbys wrecked hole
« Reply #4377 on: May 16, 2022, 07:05:17 pm »
Fisting Tabbys wrecked hole

File name:Fisting Tabbys wrecked hole.mp4
File Size: 873 MB
Duration: 00:07:59

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting Tabbys wrecked hole.mp4

xorovod

Fisting in my Big Ass, I Put my Fist
« Reply #4378 on: May 16, 2022, 11:05:19 pm »
Fisting in my Big Ass, I Put my Fist

File name:Fisting in my Big Ass, I Put my Fist.mp4
File Size: 257 MB
Duration: 00:03:23

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting in my Big Ass, I Put my Fist.mp4

xorovod

Fuck Doll Sasha Beart intense hardcore 1 on 1 with Luca Fer...
« Reply #4379 on: May 17, 2022, 03:05:20 am »
Fuck Doll Sasha Beart intense hardcore 1 on 1 with Luca Ferrero, fisting included

File name:Fuck Doll Sasha Beart intense hardcore 1 on 1 with Luca Ferrero, fisting included.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:36:37

D O W N L O A D:

Fuck Doll Sasha Beart intense hardcore 1 on 1 with Luca Ferrero, fisting included.mp4