Author Topic: Pile on a grand scale  (Read 223400 times)

xorovod

dirtygardengirl - Shitty Fisting Fucking Footing with friend
« Reply #7620 on: February 20, 2024, 02:00:18 am »

My male friend fists my shitty asshole fucks shitty asshole pisses in my ass and i push it out with rose and poop, FOOTS my shitty asshole and fucks prolapse

Categories: Enema, Groups/Couples, Scat, Smearing, dirtygardengirl

842 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:16

Download file - 842.4  MB

xorovod

DirtyBetty - Monsters among us 2 in 1
« Reply #7621 on: February 20, 2024, 03:00:45 am »

Do you see those monsters too?
They come right out of my hot ass while you sleep so I decided to film them in every detail.
You have no idea what the smell of shit was there, I was soaked in just a couple of seconds.
I pushed and fresh warm shit literally tore my hairy ass. And in the second clip (yes, baby, this is again 2 absolutely new clips in one incredibly hot video) you will see how a huge poop crawls out of my thick and hairy ass (and not only asses, just look at my feminine hairy legs) which I almost immediately smear on my ass, inhaling the aroma of shit and feeling like my ass and wet panties are covered with a thick layer of fresh shit!
Two new pooping clips in One video for u <3

Categories: Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, DirtyBetty

466 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:03:12

Download file - 466.4  MB

xorovod

BDSMangel - Pooping in White Socks
« Reply #7622 on: February 20, 2024, 06:00:03 am »

Sexy clip of Me pushing out a big log in nothing but some sexy mid length white socks
Perfect for those foot fetish boys and some teasing with them close to the camera and seeing my load close up.

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, BDSMangel

177 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:03:13

BDSMangel - Pooping in White Socks.mp4

xorovod

GoddessAmirha - Shart Mummification
« Reply #7623 on: February 20, 2024, 07:00:48 am »

Wrapped from the neck down in industrial cling wrap.. My boyfriend wakes up Trapped and immobilized on the bed. Moaning with discomfort as I climb on top of him and place my panty covered ass directly over his mouth, I feel him bite down on the gag holding his mouth open wishing he could close it.. Haha too bad hunny.. Maybe you wouldn't be here right now if you didn't drink enough to kill a bull elephant and been sober enough to stop yourself from becoming this fart cocoon!! We had plans today remember? Maybe this will jog your memory.. I've been gassy all day, constantly running back and forth to the bathroom.. And I KNOOWWWWW how much you hate my farts. Well I also hate you ruining our plans.. So what better way to teach you a lesson? I line my ass up directly over his mouth making sure every last fart is shot straight down his throat.. How awful is it bitch? I can hear how wet they're getting and they feel nice and hot, I'm sure it's getting pretty bad down there huh? Oh well.. I make it even worse as they get wetter by taking my panties off so all the extra surprises splat all over his tongue.. Sitting harder to make sure every ounce fart gets sealed and trapped in his mouth. But then gas stops.. "Uh oh haha.. I think I have to sht!" .. He mumbles HMM MM in denial but I just push a nice soft gift right into his lips ignoring his rejection.. "How's my sht taste in your mouth bitch?!". I know he won't swallow it so I continue to pile fart after fart on top of it, occasionally even adding more to it.. How humiliating this must be, having a GIRL completely dominate you by sitting on your face.. Forcing her foul, endless farts in your mouth while you're wrapped up and helpless.. Even using it as a toilet and then acts like it never happened and just keeps dumping more gas on top of it.. hahaaa awhh he's starting to choke!! I think he just swallowed it.. It's okay I'll just give him a refill, I'm not done with him just yet.. --------- Clip contains some graphic wet farts, mummification, mild dirty talk and ass smothering. **Hardcore fart fetishists only**

Categories: Farting, Groups/Couples, GoddessAmirha

586 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:25

Download file - 586.2  MB

xorovod

DirtyBetty - Paradoxical double smelly shit
« Reply #7624 on: February 20, 2024, 10:00:06 am »

Awesome new video (two in one) waiting for you two crazy loads of shit, two huge asses, and two completely different shits! Love the soft creamy shit that appetizingly wraps my huge ass in sexy panties? Or do you like elastic shit with pieces of dried mango that gently lie on sexy feet in stockings? My ass opens its hole, incredible portions of fresh and fragrant girlish shit come out of it, and you really want to look into my ass and dig your tongue there or feel these shit-heavy panties on your face !!! So what are you waiting?

Categories: Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, DirtyBetty

549 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:07:27

DirtyBetty - Paradoxical double smelly shit.mp4

xorovod

GoddessAndreea - Depraved Rosebud - dirty shitty fucking an...
« Reply #7625 on: February 20, 2024, 11:00:49 am »

Depraved girl is back with her third clip. This time she fuck her boyfriend and expulse a nice diarrhea from her ass. Her dirty shitty asshole remained open while she was fucked in the pussy and from her ass flowed continuously a perfect diarrhea that seeped on the cock and balls of her lover. If you want to be there and lick all the diarrhea let us know and ask for a custom request. Clip recorded in 4K !

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, GoddessAndreea

984 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:57

Download file - 984.0  MB

xorovod

DirtyDaisy - Blonde Curvy Shit
« Reply #7626 on: February 20, 2024, 02:00:09 pm »

Are you interested in seeing me put on some lip gloss before shitting on the toilet showing you from behind my sexy curves and doing an explosive poop with farts and pee. And then I wash with a washcloth

Categories: Efro, Farting, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, ScatShop

442 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:02:33

DirtyDaisy - Blonde Curvy Shit.mp4

xorovod

GoddessAndreea - Luna and friend fishnets worship and kaviar
« Reply #7627 on: February 20, 2024, 03:00:48 pm »

Another superb clip in which Mistress Luna uses her slave Faith. This time she humiliated Faith and destroyed his face and mouth with her big ass !
Mistress Luna wanted to destroy Faith's face and for this she put her ass in fishnets right on his face and mouth. In this way, Faith could only breathe if Mistress Luna gave him permission to breathe. It's wonderful to breathe only through your Mistress's ass or pussy, isn't it? In the second part of the clip, her friend pooping in her bathroom for her fans.

Categories: Groups/Couples, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, GoddessAndreea

540 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:00

Download file - 540.4  MB

xorovod

NastyAzzLaLa - Pooping in my blue g- string
« Reply #7628 on: February 20, 2024, 06:00:08 pm »

Pooping in a g string while my pussy gets all creamy.

Categories: Efro, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, NastyAzzLaLa

191 MB | 692 x 1280 | 00:02:34

NastyAzzLaLa - Pooping in my blue g- string.mp4

xorovod

GoddessAndreea - NoirQueenie and faith - farts and piss dri...
« Reply #7629 on: February 20, 2024, 07:00:50 pm »

In this clip NoirQueenie used Faith to release many farts right into his mouth. She sat him on a blanket in the grass and then for 10 minutes filled his mouth with smelly and stinky farts. Then she used him as human toilet and pissed in his mouth obliging him to swallow all the piss.

Categories: Farting, Groups/Couples, Pee, Toilet Slavery, GoddessAndreea

464 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:29

Download file - 464.1  MB

xorovod

Smutty Luce - Face Shitting point of view ??? Be My Toilet
« Reply #7630 on: February 20, 2024, 10:00:10 pm »

All You're Good For Is Being My Toilet" YOU LIKE IT FROM THIS ANGLE??
Now lie down and catch this huge steamy load I have held in me all day.
I love scoping out pathetic hungry boys like you. I know you'd do anything to get just a scrap of attention from chicks like me! At least I can think of something you'd be good at! Eat all this steamy shit pile I dump on you.

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, Smutty_Luce

690 MB | 720 x 1282 | 00:08:52

Smutty Luce - Face Shitting point of view ??? Be My Toilet.mp4

xorovod

GoddessKinkyCaramel - Toilet Slavery Inside Dungeon
« Reply #7631 on: February 20, 2024, 11:00:53 pm »

I dominated my favorite toilet boy inside of Mistress Genevieve's dungeon. I made my toilet bitch lay under me as he worshiped my ass and pussy. I toyed with his pathetic dick and tortured him.

Categories: Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, GoddessKinkyCaramel

187 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:07:39

Download file - 187.2  MB

xorovod

Smutty Luce - Part 2 - Bonus Scene of Corporate Scat Queen
« Reply #7632 on: February 21, 2024, 02:00:12 am »

You want to see me in my professional attire while I get nasty?? This is the Part 2 where I fuck my ass with my shit. Join me as we eat up my Sexy creamy shit together and masturbate with my shit together.

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Smutty_Luce

719 MB | 720 x 1282 | 00:10:17

Smutty Luce - Part 2 - Bonus Scene of Corporate Scat Queen.mp4

xorovod

Korean Queen - Korean Mistress My scat filled my slave bowl...
« Reply #7633 on: February 21, 2024, 03:00:53 am »

This is my favourite toilet right now because I can blackmail him into doing whatever I want, including having my girlfriend over so we can both feed him our shit!

We were merciless and really had fun while fucking him up. Then I sent him to his wife, horny and full of our shit. He came in his pants on the drive home.

605 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:11

Download file - 604.5  MB

xorovod

evelyncooper - poop volcano
« Reply #7634 on: February 21, 2024, 06:00:14 am »

Categories: Efro, Enema, Farting, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, evelyncooper
a pee eruption.

430 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:02:59

evelyncooper - poop volcano.mp4

xorovod

MilanaSmelly - Best toilet service for girls. Part 1
« Reply #7635 on: February 21, 2024, 07:00:54 am »

As you well know from the past episodes with Mistress Arianna, she promised me that she would bring her girlfriends as soon as possible to humiliate me together with them.
In today's clip recorded with Gopromax camera, you will be able to see my adventures with 7 romanian kinky Dommes and the various tasks I was subjected to by them : whipping, spitting, face slapping, CEI, strapon sucking training, foot worship, ass worship, facesitting. They used me as a human chair, footstool, they smoked and used their whips on my backy and started whipping me.

203 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:04:34

Download file - 202.8  MB

xorovod

exoticarmeniangoddess - FIRST BIG POOP AND PEE ON MY NEW STOOL
« Reply #7636 on: February 21, 2024, 10:00:17 am »

FIRST BIG POOP AND PEE ON MY NEW STOOL

Categories: Pee, Poop Videos, exoticarmeniangoddess

187 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:01:43

exoticarmeniangoddess - FIRST BIG POOP AND PEE ON MY NEW STOOL.mp4

xorovod

MissMortelle - Neighbor punished with Breathplay Scat
« Reply #7637 on: February 21, 2024, 11:00:57 am »

I discover how my neighbor is sniffing my slippers that were lying in front of my doorstep. What a naughty pervert he is! I invite him in, but only because I want to punish him for what he did. Once he is undressed, I put security cuffs onto his hands &amp; feet. Now I will use him just the way I like! First, I will footgag him, since he loves the smell of my feet so much. I will insert my entire foot into his mouth again and again, until he gags and gasps for air. Only I decide how long this punishment will go on. I also sit right on my neighbour and put my feet on his nose and mouse, to make it difficult for him to breathe. Next I sit on his face with my pink, shiny leggings. I take away his breath with my leather ass and also use a belt, to make the breath-play even more intense for him. Now I take my leggings off and use his face as a cushion with my naked ass. I even sit on his face with my naked pussy and pull his face tightly to my genitals by using the belt. I will not allow him to breathe for as long as I sit on his face. Now the real fun part of this punishment starts. Since my neighbor was secretely smelling my slippers, that look like smiling shirt turds, I will now use him as a shit toilet. I push out a huge creamy load of shit right into his mouth. My shit is so big that it piles up on his face. I put my pink leggings back on and decide to ride his shitty face with my leggings. This stuffs my shit deeper into his mouth and really makes it impossible for my toilet to breathe. Watch how my toilet is struggeling under my shitty ass.

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, MissMortelle

559 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:26:11

Download file - 558.9  MB

xorovod

funkyladies - Ashlie Slavvins Is Santas FUNKY Helper
« Reply #7638 on: February 21, 2024, 02:00:17 pm »

Ashlie Slavvins is here with a belated Holiday Treat!! She was having fun at home for Christmas and decided to spread a little Christmas Cheer - or should I say Christmas FUNK!! Looks like she's being both naughty and nice at the same time!! Lol. Enjoy this sexy medley as she is in her Santa's Helper uniform warming up the North Pole with her hot ass blasts!! Enjoy as she seduces you with her seductive charm, and that juicy ass of hers don't hurt!! Ashlie is such a performer and takes her craft serious! Enjoy her mix of themes and costumes as she has fun doing what she loves - making your FUNKY fantasies come True!!
Category: Farting, funkyladies

322 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:49

funkyladies - Ashlie Slavvins Is Santas FUNKY Helper.mp4

xorovod

MissMortelle - Toilet Training with Miss Lith
« Reply #7639 on: February 21, 2024, 03:00:59 pm »

Miss Lith´s slave is a very hungry toilet pig. He is very greedy to worship our asses & really can´t wait to swallow our piss & shit. We are making sure he understands his place. As a filthy toilet, he only has one job for us: To serve as a container for our excretions! First, Miss Lith & I shine our sexy Latex underwear. Then we tease our toilet with Facesitting & spit into his mouth. Next, he has to drink all of our piss. We have a lot of yellow juice for him & he has to drink it all from the source. Once his belly is full with piss, Miss Lith sticks her finger into her ass & our slave has to lick the shit of her finger. I tell our toilet then, that the next portion of shit will be way bigger. He will get a huge load of shit from me! I squat over his face and poop a huge amount into his mouth. Now he has to prove, that he is a good toilet pig! I encourage him to eat and stuff all of my shit deep into his mouth.

Category: Scat, MissMortelle

646 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:26

Download file - 645.6  MB