Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 156013 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #2320 on: July 28, 2020, 12:21:30 am »
Kendra James - Involuntary Sissy Gasm 1080p

After 3 months of no orgasms and locked in chastity Mistress Kendra's sissy slave is being allowed one glorious orgasm. This will be the final milking her sissy will receive to finish milking out every last ounce of testosterone that's left in his balls. Sissies are only allowed to cum in the name of science or by being fucked in their sissy hole so today is a special day for the slut. Once every drop of testosterone has been yanked out of the sissy's balls the transformation from man to bitch will be complete. Mistress Kendra attaches her full proof milking machine to the sissy's horny clit making it impossible to hold anything back. The final step of the sissy's transformation will be completed whether the bitch wants it or not. It's officially too late to turn back to his old life as a real man now that the machine is turned on sucking every drop of cum from it's balls. The sissy's fate is set....

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kendra James - Involuntary Sissy Gasm 1080p

Balamut

« Reply #2321 on: July 28, 2020, 02:46:46 am »
Mark Me with Your Teeth

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Miss Flora
Video language: English

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy! Continuing with her sensual domination, Miss Flora returns to her light spanking and stroking, as her slave slips away into subspace. As Miss Flora begins to have more and more fun, a smile widens across her face and by the end, the slave's backside is pink and sore. Ready to fill her slave's hole, Miss Flora.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mark Me with Your Teeth

Balamut

« Reply #2322 on: July 28, 2020, 05:11:53 am »
Mark Me with Your Teeth

Cast:  Miss Flora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Spanking

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy! Continuing with her sensual domination, Miss Flora returns to her light spanking and stroking, as her slave slips away into subspace. As Miss Flora begins to have more and more fun, a smile widens across her face and by the end, the slave's backside is pink and sore. Ready to fill her slave's hole, Miss Flora.

Download Mark Me with Your Teeth

Balamut

« Reply #2323 on: July 28, 2020, 07:36:06 am »
Involuntary SissyGasm - Mistress Kendra James - Full HD 1080p

After 3 months of no orgasms and locked in chastity Mistress Kendra's sissy slave is being allowed one glorious orgasm. This will be the final milking her sissy will receive to finish milking out every last ounce of testosterone that's left in his balls. Sissies are only allowed to cum in the name of science or by being fucked in their sissy hole so today is a special day for the slut. Once every drop of testosterone has been yanked out of the sissy's balls the transformation from man to bitch will be complete. Mistress Kendra attaches her full proof milking machine to the sissy's horny clit making it impossible to hold anything back. The final step of the sissy's transformation will be completed whether the bitch wants it or not. It's officially too late to turn back to his old life as a real man now that the machine is turned on sucking every drop of cum from it's balls. The sissy's fate is set....

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps

Download Involuntary SissyGasm - Mistress Kendra James - Full HD 1080p

Balamut

« Reply #2324 on: July 28, 2020, 10:00:18 am »
Trained for Dick

Cast:  Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Anal Fingering

Princess Kendra Spade needs to get her slave's ass primed and ready for her big party. She plans to have him be the entertainment for all of her girlfriends to use and abuse with their giant strap-on cocks. His ass needs to be properly stretched out before the big night and Princess Kendra has just the ass splitter to get the job done. Using her big red cock she hollows out her slut's hole until he is gaping and ready to be gang banged by every last one of her vicious girlfriends.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11247kbps

Download Trained for Dick

Balamut

« Reply #2325 on: July 28, 2020, 12:25:05 pm »
Miss Flora Mark Me with Your Teeth

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy!

Download Miss Flora Mark Me with Your Teeth

Balamut

« Reply #2326 on: July 28, 2020, 02:51:04 pm »
Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Balamut

« Reply #2327 on: July 28, 2020, 05:15:48 pm »
Cow Andy Milked without Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

It's been way too long since we've had a slave competition and Lorelei Lee plays each of these slaves like a fiddle humiliating and beating them into submission. Plenty of cock and ball torture, verbal humiliation, strap-on ass fucking, dick on a stick anal, ass worship and foot worship! The best slave even wins the right to fuck his beautiful mistress but little does he know that even that comes with a hefty price!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cow Andy Milked without Mercy

Balamut

« Reply #2328 on: July 28, 2020, 07:40:20 pm »
Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: Alex Coal
Genres: Oral, Rimming, Strapon, Pegging

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 363.1 MB

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Balamut

« Reply #2329 on: July 28, 2020, 10:04:46 pm »
Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia - Pulled Pork

Mistress Damazonia's little pet piggy Natalie has been a little too tight lately and Mistress has just the solution. She wakes her piggy in her cage and takes her to the sling for an intense stretching session. Bound helplessly, Natalie is stretched in all directions, from her nipples, to her nostrils, all he way to her pigtails. And most important of all, her little piggy fuckhole. Once Mistress has decided she's been stretched enough, She needs to put Her piggy to the test and straps on an absolutely massive cock. Before sliding it in She warms her up a bit with Her fist. That's right... Mistress considers a fist a "warm up" for Her little piggy pet. After that, it's time for the main event and She stuffs Her huge cock deep into Natalie's asshole and fucks her without mercy, making her take the entire length. Once Mistress is satisfied that Her piggy's hole has made enough progress for the day, She presents a buttplug that's going to stay stuffed in her hole all night to make sure s.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia - Pulled Pork

Balamut

« Reply #2330 on: July 29, 2020, 12:30:28 am »
Mona Wales - Lick My Cunt and Take My Cock

Mona Wales dominates the fuck out of Tony Orlando in this epic femdom clip! Tony wakes up naked in bondage with the gorgeous Mona Wales standing over him in skin tight shiny latex pants. She makes him lick her dripping wet latex and then dripping wet cunt. She rides his face while his dick gets so hard he is afraid it will fall off. Mona teases and denies his cock until he is crazy enough to take her huge strap on cock. she stretches him out with her fingers and milks his prostate before punishing his ass with her huge lady cock. she bends him over and shoves in her 8 inches of power while he moans like a little bitch until he begs to come. She decides her feet are the only place he deserves to cum and then makes him lick his filthy cum off of her perfect feet.

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 732.3 MB

Download Mona Wales - Lick My Cunt and Take My Cock

Balamut

« Reply #2331 on: July 29, 2020, 02:56:25 am »
Alex''s Sensual Strapon Surprise

Studio: ManyVids
Cast:  Alex Coal
Genres: Strapon , Oral, Rimming, Pegging

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she''s worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it''s not the one I''m expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it''s resting against my ass. I''m already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I''m relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Download Alex''s Sensual Strapon Surprise

Balamut

« Reply #2332 on: July 29, 2020, 05:22:20 am »
Followed Caught And Double Fucked

Cast: Mistress Sara Stahl

The adrenaline that is released during hunting let's make an  stuff this wild Sau, which is already known from my Stallnutten Clips, it has got twice today with our horny Strappis. Much better in his booty gaaaaanz slowly and then again quickly puncture as a short process to make up both sides and always have alternately caught the cattle ! You could also say we have captured a wild nag and ridden and as always sea very patient ! Whether he was broken afterwards . ?

Duration: 27:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Followed Caught And Double Fucked

Balamut

« Reply #2333 on: July 29, 2020, 07:47:56 am »
Alex Coal Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Download Alex Coal Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Balamut

« Reply #2334 on: July 29, 2020, 10:12:31 am »
Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ManyVids.
Cast:  Alex Coal
Genres: Oral, Rimming, Strapon, Pegging

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Balamut

« Reply #2335 on: July 29, 2020, 12:37:39 pm »
Mistress Dia Straight Jacket Jerk

Cast: Mistress Dia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Pegging

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mistress Dia Straight Jacket Jerk

Balamut

« Reply #2336 on: July 29, 2020, 03:02:28 pm »
Full Service Maid

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie MarsAshley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation,

Goddess Lexi continues showing off her part 1 slave Natalie Mars to one of her best friends Miss Ashley Edmonds. Before renting slave Natalie out for a full-service maid service Miss Ashley must take a test ride on the slave's well-trained holes. Slave Natalie is an extremely obedient servant who willingly bends over and exposes her holes for Miss Ashley and Goddess Lexi to run a train on her. They both make sure she is well filled while stuffing her holes up with their massive strap-on cocks.

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6249kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download Full Service Maid

Balamut

« Reply #2337 on: July 29, 2020, 05:27:35 pm »
Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Balamut

« Reply #2338 on: July 29, 2020, 07:53:28 pm »
Scavenger Hunt In The March Of The Forest

Cast: Mistress Sara Stahl

The adrenaline that is released during hunting let's make an Unmogliche stuff this wild Sau, which is already known from my Stallnutten Clips, it has got twice today with our horny Strappis. Much better in his booty gaaaaanz slowly and then again quickly puncture as a short process to make up both sides and always have alternately  the cattle ! You could also say we have captured a wild  and ridden and as always sea very patient ! Whether he was broken afterwards .

Duration: 27:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps
Audio: 157kbps

Download Scavenger Hunt In The March Of The Forest

Balamut

« Reply #2339 on: July 29, 2020, 10:18:12 pm »
Cum Covered Cock

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Cum Covered Cock