Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 158383 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #4480 on: February 28, 2021, 03:12:53 pm »
The Nanny's Obsession

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Feature, Vibrator, Feet Licking, Lesbians, Strap-on
Video language: English

Molly (Dresden) doesn't let the fact that the kid she's been taking care of has gone to live with her . She shows up at Theresa Lowenstein's (Amber Dawn) house just like normal. Theresa puts her to work cleaning the bathroom but soon finds other uses for her slutty nanny. Molly is happy to do some toe sucking and to lick clean the dirty feet of her demanding employer. Soon Molly is sleeping over to keep Theresa company in the dark of night. Theresa has insomnia, tossing and turning in bed, but fucking her nanny with a strap-on is a good way to calm her anxiety and help her sleep. Also with Bonnie Day as the new servant.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Nanny's Obsession

Balamut

« Reply #4481 on: February 28, 2021, 05:37:52 pm »
Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Release Year: 2018

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Balamut

« Reply #4482 on: February 28, 2021, 08:02:13 pm »
Needled & Neutered Rubber Gimp CBT

Genres:  electric play, medical, latex, rubber, cbt, femdom, bondage, ball crushing, gloves, cybill troy, fetish, bdsm, sadism

When Cybill Troy catches her rubber gimp slave jerking off, she decides to damage his dick so badly that he won't even be able to get hard for a good long while. Flattening his nuts out in the excruciating sound-activated electric ball crusher is only the beginning, ensuring he won't scream too loudly during his torments... at least not without soul-crushing electrical zaps.
Cybill skewers his cock with thick steel needles, twisting them around to be sure he's left good and bruised, electrifying the needles in his flesh with the strongest violet wand available for good measure.

Format: flv
Duration: 25:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264)

File size: 360.6 MB

Download Needled & Neutered Rubber Gimp CBT

Balamut

« Reply #4483 on: February 28, 2021, 10:27:44 pm »
Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast:  Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Balamut

« Reply #4484 on: March 01, 2021, 12:52:12 am »
Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot  Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Balamut

« Reply #4485 on: March 01, 2021, 03:17:49 am »
TheEnglishMansion - Latex & Rubber Update Pack 1

The English Mansion is one of the leading femdom sites on the net, producing videos with unique female domination fantasy stories based on many women's secret sexual desires. Here you will find real sessions of Mistresses who love training their slaves with CBT, NT, CP & strapons, dominant women sexually use & turn men into their sex slaves. Plus domestic femdom situations/role-plays with dominant wives cuckolding & keeping their husbands in chastity or  feminisation as CDs crossdressers/ TVs & making them serve them.
The videos in this pack contains mainly femdom scenes with the dommes/mistresses & slaves wearing latex, bi transformed rubber doll made to suck her mistress strapon, latex slave being fucked by her nistress
with a big strap-on & being used as a sex toy, fucking her mistress, blowjob by slave, latex catsuite teasing, bi doll being tied up in bondage and played with, reversed cowgirl and  style fucking, chastity bondage, CBT and made orgasm, el-play, milking and many m.

Total size: 286.8 MB in 1 files.

Download TheEnglishMansion - Latex & Rubber Update Pack 1

Balamut

« Reply #4486 on: March 01, 2021, 05:42:45 am »

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Balamut

« Reply #4487 on: March 01, 2021, 08:08:10 am »
Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: girls
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Balamut

« Reply #4488 on: March 01, 2021, 10:33:23 am »
Mega Pack New Clips TheEnglishMansion - Part 1

The English Mansion is one of the leading femdom sites on the net, producing videos with unique female domination fantasy stories based on many women's secret sexual desires. Here you will find real sessions of Mistresses who love training their slaves with CP & strapons, dominant women sexually use & turn men into their sex slaves. Plus domestic femdom situations/role-plays with dominant wives cuckolding & keeping their husbands in chastity or  feminisation as CDs crossdressers/ TVs & making them serve them.

Total size: 286.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Mega Pack New Clips TheEnglishMansion - Part 1

Balamut

« Reply #4489 on: March 01, 2021, 12:57:50 pm »
I'll saddle you in the dark, a goat

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Download I'll saddle you in the dark, a goat

Balamut

« Reply #4490 on: March 01, 2021, 03:22:51 pm »

Cast: Mike Panic, Alex Coal

Balamut

« Reply #4491 on: March 01, 2021, 05:46:54 pm »
Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

Cast: Lance Hart, Lilith Luxe, Janice Griffith, Lydia Black, Pierce Paris, Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, CBT, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Pegging

Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart's dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she's worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room.

Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, "Hey, I really needed this dick." and their all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them.

Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns abusing Lance's nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one s.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.8 MB

Download Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

Balamut

« Reply #4492 on: March 01, 2021, 08:11:40 pm »

Balamut

« Reply #4493 on: March 01, 2021, 10:36:16 pm »
Alex's sensual

Genres:  Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Download Alex's sensual

Balamut

« Reply #4494 on: March 02, 2021, 01:00:27 am »

Balamut

« Reply #4495 on: March 02, 2021, 03:26:02 am »

Balamut

« Reply #4496 on: March 02, 2021, 05:50:58 am »
Take Every Thrust

Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Take Every Thrust

Balamut

« Reply #4497 on: March 02, 2021, 08:16:39 am »
Russian Mistress - Joannna Payton - Domination HD

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

This is what you have always dreamed of and now the day of being completely controlled by a Goddess is here. Guardesses Jamie Valentine and Olivia Fox have their slave on his knees, with a dildo gag on his face. The women laugh at how small his penis is in comparison to the dildo he wears on his head. He could never pleasure a woman with that tiny thing! The women try to make him get an erection by showing him their large breasts, seeing if perhaps anything will grow, it doesn't. He has to fuck Olivia with the dildo gag, and he has 3 minutes to make her cum. If not, Jamie and Olivia are going to fry his balls with a cattle prod.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3191kbps

File size: 692.6 MB

Download Russian Mistress - Joannna Payton - Domination HD

Balamut

« Reply #4498 on: March 02, 2021, 10:41:15 am »
Russian Mistress - Astrodomina Evelina - Domination HD

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

In a special room there is a slave, bound by a film and obediently awaiting punishment. The lady is worthy of our attention. Download and enjoy! Awesome Ass worship scene, slave great ass licking scene. Enjoy! Down at the English Mansion HQ Mistress Sidonia has her victim locked down on hands and knees, ass up in the air. After a few minutes of careful and gentle massage of his balls and cock she gets the small tube of a Venus 2000 to massage the head of his cock for alittle while. Getting him more and more turned on, she then puts on a pair of gloves and proceeds to massage his cock whilst with her fingers starting to probe his tight ass.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 728.2 MB

Download Russian Mistress - Astrodomina Evelina - Domination HD

Balamut

« Reply #4499 on: March 02, 2021, 01:05:29 pm »
Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Release Year: 2017

It is Celine Doll's turn to learn about the pleasures of fisting, and her mentor won't be else than the stunningly talented Nikky Thorne. They gather the necessary equipment, a pocket rocket and high amount of lubricant, and the show can roll right away. No question, Celine has a flexible pussy and her happy moans are a good proof of her pleasure. Class is over!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P