Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 156463 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #4500 on: March 02, 2021, 03:30:40 pm »
Feminized - The Bimbo Box 1080p

Genres: Femdom

Lexi has been recruiting boys to transform into slutty bimbos. She has a new device that sucks the masculinity & intellect and replaces it with huge boobs & horny holes. Lexi strips her latest victim down, he does not fill out the slutty pink dress properly. Lexi configures the box to transform him into the perfect slutty blonde bimbo.

The box transforms her into a beautiful slut! Her boobs are huge and she has nothing but pleasing cock on her mind... Lexi tests out her new bimbo. She straps on a sparkly pink dildo and and uses her holes. Bimbo Slut rides Lexi's cock like a good girl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Feminized - The Bimbo Box 1080p

Balamut

« Reply #4501 on: March 02, 2021, 05:56:23 pm »
Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast:  Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Balamut

« Reply #4502 on: March 02, 2021, 08:20:34 pm »
Mistress Tangent - Fluffy Frustrations - Domination HD

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

Beautiful French Mistress Anissa Kate fucks her American boy in the ass. Its never a punishment but always a reward to receive Goddess Jessas big, fat cock! She expects complete and total devotion from her fuck-holes if they want to be used like the sluts they really are. Of course Jessa doesnt just want their loyalty but also demands their bank accounts, credit cards and personal possessions if a slave wants to continue to be her dirty little bitch boy.

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 751.2 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Fluffy Frustrations - Domination HD

Balamut

« Reply #4503 on: March 02, 2021, 10:44:48 pm »
Redhead Sergeants - Domination HD

Genres: Unusial, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Alexa has invited her chastity slave over. He has no idea what he’s in for. Alexa has lured him to the apartment with the promise that he will be let out of chastity. That’s not what she plans to do, though. Alexa’s friend Kayla is home, and she’s invited their friend Natalya over, too. The one thing the three women have in common is that they have perfect asses. Alexa knows that her chastity slave is most weak for beautiful asses. She plans, with the help of her friend and friend, to extort the loser for all he’s worth. Maybe the slave might be able to resist one perfect ass, but there’s no way he can refuse three! When the slave arrives, Alexa offers the slave the choice of either getting out of chastity, or taking her, and her friend, and friend shopping. The slave says that he rather be let out of chastity. This is the wrong answer. Alexa reeducates the slave. The girls tease the slave with their asses while listing off reasons why it is better to take them to the mall.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4135kbps

File size: 829.0 MB

Download Redhead Sergeants - Domination HD

Balamut

« Reply #4504 on: March 03, 2021, 01:09:15 am »
Aletta Ocean - Sexual Dominance

Cast: Aletta Ocean
Genres:  All Sex, Domination, Blowjob, Fetish, Uniform, FaceSitting, Close Ups, Big Tits, Shaved, Brunettes, Internal Cumshot

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 937.7 MB

Download Aletta Ocean - Sexual Dominance

Balamut

« Reply #4505 on: March 03, 2021, 03:34:03 am »
Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Release Year: 2018

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Balamut

« Reply #4506 on: March 03, 2021, 05:58:43 am »
Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: Mike Panic & Alex Coal
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking,

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Balamut

« Reply #4507 on: March 03, 2021, 08:23:58 am »
Birthday cuckold

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom

It''s Kade''s birthday, so his wife Megan Rain took him to dinner. When they get home there is a birthday bull waiting to fuck his wife while the little cuckold watches. After he uses her perfect little body over and over he spews his seed all over her pussy for her sissy husband to eat off. After all is done she makes her sissy husband eat his own load too.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6316kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Birthday cuckold

Balamut

« Reply #4508 on: March 03, 2021, 10:48:28 am »
Alex's sensual strapon surprise

Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Download Alex's sensual strapon surprise

Balamut

« Reply #4509 on: March 03, 2021, 01:13:53 pm »
Mike Panic and Alex Coal Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise (2017)

Download Mike Panic and Alex Coal Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise (2017)

Balamut

« Reply #4510 on: March 03, 2021, 03:39:40 pm »

Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Balamut

« Reply #4511 on: March 03, 2021, 06:03:47 pm »

Cast: Mike Panic

Balamut

« Reply #4512 on: March 03, 2021, 08:29:03 pm »

Cast: Mike Panic

Balamut

« Reply #4513 on: March 03, 2021, 10:53:32 pm »
Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

It is Celine Doll's turn to learn about the pleasures of fisting, and her mentor won't be else than the stunningly talented Nikky Thorne. They gather the necessary equipment, a pocket rocket and high amount of lubricant, and the show can roll right away. No question, Celine has a flexible pussy and her happy moans are a good proof of her pleasure. Class is over!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Balamut

« Reply #4514 on: March 04, 2021, 01:17:54 am »
Pegged On The Wheel - Dfff

Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

The slave is strapped to the bondage wheel and vulnerable to his Mistress' cruel torments. She begins with the crop to warm him up a little, then starts to stretch his ball sack with weights clipped to a parachute. The stretching proves effective in making more space for her pegs, which are then mercilessly cropped from his balls.

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2017kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 419.9 MB

Download Pegged On The Wheel - Dfff

Balamut

« Reply #4515 on: March 04, 2021, 03:42:43 am »
Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Balamut

« Reply #4516 on: March 04, 2021, 06:07:22 am »
Abby Mistress (2017)

She looks gorgeous in her patterned pantyhose and black high heels against the background of an unfinished room, but her victim has no time for aesthetics. Young and playful, the Mistress gives her servant a deliciously hard time pushing her dusty soles into his mouth, using his mouth as an ashtray and finally getting herself off grinding her heavenly crotch against his masked face. He should be happy the Mistress did all this to him, and he most likely is!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3191kbps

File size: 692.6 MB

Download Abby Mistress (2017)

Balamut

« Reply #4517 on: March 04, 2021, 08:31:37 am »
Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

It is Celine Doll's turn to learn about the pleasures of fisting, and her mentor won't be else than the stunningly talented Nikky Thorne. They gather the necessary equipment, a pocket rocket and high amount of lubricant, and the show can roll right away. No question, Celine has a flexible pussy and her happy moans are a good proof of her pleasure. Class is over!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Balamut

« Reply #4518 on: March 04, 2021, 10:57:08 am »
Chantal, Maximae de Sade - Latex Lesbians

Release Year: 2009
Genres: All sex, Fetish

The girls are amazing, we have a solo show with pretty feet and long, some scenes with great asses great leotard. Girls show us amazing and long beautiful legs of models track way to stardom. Variety of girls lying on the couch, in the shower, mattress, breaks legs with heels, mirrored bottoms are great. Some with high heels and show their penis through tights.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps

Download Chantal, Maximae de Sade - Latex Lesbians

Balamut

« Reply #4519 on: March 04, 2021, 01:22:26 pm »
Hell Bar

Cast: girl
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Puffy Nipples, RUS

Two army buddies have just finished their tour of duty and are already  with booze and joy when they enter the first bar they find, which at first glance seems like a great place, especially since there are only two beauties, Chantal Ferrera and Pepper, at the bar. As you might expect, these two army jokers quickly get out of control when Chantal decides to shake her booty a bit for the two heroes, and that's when things take a turn for the sadistic and the fun and games turn to abuse and humiliation! Pepper and Chantal put these guys through more than they ever went through at boot camp - slapping, head abuse, gagging, and course getting their fair share of cock from them before throwing them to the side before they even get a chance to cum. No medal of honor here, just blue balls!

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download Hell Bar