Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 156079 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #7640 on: January 10, 2022, 08:44:40 pm »
Frame Fucked

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Video language: English

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Frame Fucked

Balamut

« Reply #7641 on: January 10, 2022, 11:09:00 pm »
Lap Dance

Cast: Jay West, London River

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Balamut

« Reply #7642 on: January 11, 2022, 01:34:38 am »
I Want To Be Better

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by  him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Balamut

« Reply #7643 on: January 11, 2022, 03:58:43 am »
Frame Fucked

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Download Frame Fucked

Balamut

« Reply #7644 on: January 11, 2022, 06:24:15 am »
Lap Dance

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Download Lap Dance

Balamut

« Reply #7645 on: January 11, 2022, 08:48:33 am »
I Want To Be Better

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by  him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Balamut

« Reply #7646 on: January 11, 2022, 11:13:33 am »
London River - Frame Fucked

Cast:  Artemis Faux, London River?
Genres:  Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Download London River - Frame Fucked

Balamut

« Reply #7647 on: January 11, 2022, 01:37:42 pm »
London River Amazing Lap Dance

Release Year: 2017
Genres:  Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

Download London River Amazing Lap Dance

Balamut

« Reply #7648 on: January 11, 2022, 04:02:27 pm »
London River - Frame Fucked

Genres:  Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Download London River - Frame Fucked

Balamut

« Reply #7649 on: January 11, 2022, 06:27:19 pm »
London River - Lap Dance

Genres:  Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again

Download London River - Lap Dance

Balamut

« Reply #7650 on: January 11, 2022, 08:51:35 pm »
I Want To Be Better

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Balamut

« Reply #7651 on: January 11, 2022, 11:16:47 pm »
Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck

Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is  to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck

Balamut

« Reply #7652 on: January 12, 2022, 01:41:08 am »

Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is made to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Balamut

« Reply #7653 on: January 12, 2022, 04:05:23 am »
Goddess Brianna Punishes her cuck

Studio: SubbyHubby

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is made to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes her cuck

Balamut

« Reply #7654 on: January 12, 2022, 06:30:02 am »

Genres:  Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is  to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Balamut

« Reply #7655 on: January 12, 2022, 08:55:08 am »
Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck: Full Video

Cast:  Goddess Brianna

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck: Full Video

Balamut

« Reply #7656 on: January 12, 2022, 11:20:54 am »
Subby Hubby 2013

Release Year: 2013
Genres: , Femdom, Strapon, Milking, Slave, Cum Eating, Chastity, Stockings, Small Penis Humiliation, Foot Ass Pussy Worship, Sissy, Cuckold,  Bi Blowjob, 720p ? ?????: Jean Bardot, Esmi Lee

1 clip where a man's place is on his knees! See the screenshots, download the movie, enjoy watching!

Duration: 39:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Subby Hubby 2013

Balamut

« Reply #7657 on: January 12, 2022, 01:45:45 pm »
Goddess brianna punishes her cuck

Download Goddess brianna punishes her cuck

Balamut

« Reply #7658 on: January 12, 2022, 04:11:12 pm »
Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck Full Video (2017)

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck Full Video (2017)

Balamut

« Reply #7659 on: January 12, 2022, 06:35:57 pm »
Punishes Her Cuck: Full Video

Download Punishes Her Cuck: Full Video