Author Topic: Female Bondage Videos  (Read 17808 times)

lord_666

Re: Female Bondage Videos
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2023, 10:45:49 pm »
Riley Rose In Red

Tags: bondage, tape bound, mummification, gagged, tape gag, plastic wrap, wrapped, cocooned, vibrator, multiple orgasms, hitachi, red tape, tight packed

Type: mp4
Size: 91,77 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:11:04

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 09:56:51 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2023, 10:46:51 pm »
[Bound Life] Laundry in elbow bondage

Description: Elbow bondage is super hard! Sir says it will become a lot easier when I get used to it, like my chastity belt and collar. So now I apparently have to do EVERYTHING in elbow bondage. Which is really horrible! Not just because it is hard, but also because now every simple thing takes so much more time to do! For example, hanging the laundry outside (my beautiful lingerie can not go in the dryer) took me forever! With my elbows tied all the way together with rope, I tried my best but it is really annoying. Especially when I drop something!

Tags: metal bondage, cuffed, shackled, blonde, elbows tied, chastity belt, barefoot, panties bikini

Size: 145,57 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:04:21

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 09:52:29 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2023, 10:47:50 pm »

[Struggling Babes] Nicola bound to chair ballgagged touched kissed teased by Cindy

Tags: bondage, brunette, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, tease, rope, ball gagged, struggling, chair tied

Size: 59,98 MB
Duration: 0:06:13

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 09:47:58 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2023, 10:48:52 pm »
Hot Brunette Tied To Pole

Tags: bondage, public, tied up for show, sexy teen, tight shorts, latex/pvc/vinyl, post/pole/tree tied, roped, flexible girl, high heels, pole dance, master shibary

Size: 583 MB
Duration: 0:17:21

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 09:43:47 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2023, 10:50:15 pm »
[Born to be Bound] Rachel Adams - Something new for both of us...

Description: This was a custom video for hands to the side and then a hogtie with clothesline. Well I had never done hands to the side and Rachel had never been tied with he hands to the side. She is looking great in shiny everything and just because I'm not sure this tie is going to be difficult enough for her I decide to have her wear the 6" pumps to challenge her a little more. So much tying, I had her walk around that way. I had her sit in a chair that way. I hogtied her and then I pulled it up at the very end. She said the tie didn't hurt at all but she couldn't move at all which was really frustrating because it felt like she should have more movement and of course the heels bothered her. She got a ballgag and then a scarf, microfoam and duct tape & at the end a rope over that. This is the full custom and a lot of the cutting her out is shown as well- but first I give her the scissors and tell her to try to cut herself out. Not safe, I know but she lived.

Tags: ballgaged, bondage, custom videos, disco shorts, gagged girl, rope bondage, shiny pantyhose

Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:55:24

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 09:04:40 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2023, 10:51:11 pm »
Pretty Secretary Chairtied With Tape

Tags: inxesse, dave simpson bondage, blonde, chair tied, taped, tape gag, gagged, glasses, mini skirt, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, silk/satin, struggles

Size: 77,3 MB
Resolution: 1080x720
Duration: 00:06:30

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 08:57:23 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2023, 10:52:23 pm »
Captive Chrissy Marie - Pokemon Go For Real

Description: Chrissy's boyfriend has been ignoring her lately. He works too much and when he's not working, he is playing Pokemon Go. Chrissy hatches a plan to capture his attention. She is sitting on her couch when calling up her friend to complain about her boyfriend... “Hey, are you busy? Want to help me play a little prank on my boyfriend? Ok, come over!” Chrissy's friend shows up and she invites him in. They sit on the couch and Chrissy explains that her BF is always at work or out playing Pokemon Go. He hardly spends any time with her any more. She further explains that she came up with a creative idea to entice him to come over. She created a Pokemon Game of her own design.
Chrissy gets up and removes her robe. Then she hands a small bag to her friend who is still seated on the couch and tells him her idea. She explains she is a wild Pokemon captured by an evil Pokemon trainer, and that he needs to tie her up and use her phone to take some pictures to send to her boyfriend with a caption explaining that he should rescue her. Her friend obviously agrees to help her out, so she asks him for the couch, and lays down face first and instructing him to start by tying her hands behind her back.After her wrists are bound Chrissy rolls over and lifts her legs and points her toes towards her friend, signaling for him to tie her legs together so she can't run away. Once finished she tells him she definitely can't escape, but he will also have to gag her for the photos. She tells him there should be some purple pantyhose in the bag and he should use them for the gag. He enthusiastically wraps the pantyhose around Chrissy's head 3 times, tightly cleave gagging her. Chrissy asks him to take the pictures as they discussed. After taking the photos, her friend sits down on the couch and Chrissy drapes her nylon covered legs over his lap. He pulls the gag out and leaves it around her neck. Chrissy asks if he will hang out with her for a bit until she gets a message that he is on the way, she doesn't want to be tied up like this all alone.
Chrissy talks about how she likes being tied up and slowly starts to get horny from her friend caressing her legs and feet. He slowly works his hands up her legs as is getting more and more worked up. Then gets up and kneels down in front of Chrissy's face and says “Can I tell you a secret? I never actually sent those pics or texts to your BF.” Chrissy responds “Can I tell you a secret? I never actually expected you to. Now you better gag me because the more excited I get, the louder I get!” Her friend firmly reverse hand gags Chrissy. He then fondles her breasts with his free hand. After a few minutes, he tells her he has another surprise for her. She is eager to see what it could be. He pulls out a cloth and presses it over Chrissy's nose and mouth. She breaths it in, enjoying their game and slowly, seductively . He lifts her up and throws her over his shoulder, carrying her off to the bedroom for more fun!

Tags:  chrissy marie, nylons, stockings & garter, sheer, bra & panties, high heels, topless, tied up, costume, bound, cleave gagged, hand gagging, groping, knocked out, sleepy, cosplay, lift & carry, pantyhose/stockings, hand over mouth

Size: 546 MB
Duration: 00:12:15

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 08:49:34 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2023, 10:53:35 pm »
[Supertight Bondage] Fayth on Fire - Supertight Hogtie Under The Spanish Sun

Description: U.S. Rope-Bunny Fayth is On Fire! She's Next To Get Tied Into A Brutally Tight Hogtie By Lew Rubens, It'S Probably The Tightest Bondage For Fayth In Her Life. Watch The Sexy Girl Fighting Against The Tight Ropes. Lew Rubens challenges super strong Fayth on Fire in one of his signature Hogties outdoor in the spanish Sun! How Long Can She Stand It?

Tags: bondage, bdsm, fetish, fayth, hogtie, ultra, tight, brutal, extreme, outdoor, roped, ballgagged, redhead, high heels, elbows tied, tattooed girls

Size: 233,59 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 0:30:44

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 08:41:42 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2023, 10:54:31 pm »
[Sexy Tied Girls] Vanessa as a ballerina

Description: Vanessa will be trained to be a good ballerina, so she has to pass a lot of tasks. A lot of feet and body stretching. And the final countdown... hogtied, sitting in a stretched condition.

Tags: ballerina, tape gag, big breasts, feet, hogtied, lingerie, brunette, mini skirt, pantyhose/stockings, roped

Size: 159,3 MB
Duration: 00:15:46

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 08:33:30 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2023, 10:55:27 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Alisha Adams - Tight Straps Balltie - With a little tickeling

Description: A balltie is one of the most helpless ties in all of bondage. Yes, the hogtie is more popular but in a balltie a victim can hardly move anywhere. And if you strap them down tightly to an immovable object...

Tags: bondage, high heels, struggling, gag, ballgag, blindfold, leather straps, head harness gag

Size: 385,83 MB
Duration: 0:08:45

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 08:25:31 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2023, 10:56:30 pm »
Sahrye - Need to leave town! But he has me tied up and gagged!

Description: Sahrye has not paid rent in months and he believes she is planning to skip town without paying at all. So when he goes to her place, she surprises him with a check. But he also notices that many of her things are packed. It is obvious to him that the check will bound and when he gets back, she will be gone. "Don't worry, I will be right here when you get back from the bank" she lies to him. But the man is no fool and decides to make sure she is still here when he gets back. Sahrye protests as the man grabs her and ties her up with rope. Knowing her boyfriend will be the one coming to pick her up, he needs to make sure he cannot hear her when he knocks at the door. So the man stuffs and ties a pair of panties in her mouth to gag Sahrye. He then leaves her struggling bound and gagged as he heads off to the bank. About an hour later, the man returns and sure enough, he tells Sahrye that the check was no good. He tells her that she will be staying with him until she finds away to come up with some money. So the man hogties Sahrye so she cannot go anywhere and to humiliate her, he pulls her boobs out of her bra. A short time later, there is a knock at the door. It is her boyfriend coming to pick her up. But because she is well restrained and muffled, the boyfriend believes she is not home. She will stay this way, only allowed to eat, drink and use the little girls room, until the man is able to sell enough of her stuff to pay off her debt.

Tags: girls next door, bondage, tight roped, elbows tied, gagged, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, short dress, upskirt, struggles

Size: 116,8 MB
Resolution: 1024x576
Duration: 00:17:10

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 08:17:58 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2023, 10:58:08 pm »
[Born to be Bound] She cut my dress off and shoved it in my mouth!

Description: Rachel got JJ fired and JJ isn’t happy about it. She comes to her house to confront her and scare her into getting the job back for her…Rachel gets her arms tied in a reverse prayer, her dress cut off and used as a cleave. She gets her legs tied into a frogtie, more dress shoved into her mouth, vetwrap and eventually microfoam wrapped tightly around her head. She struggles and struggles and more rope is added to her pretty little body. Liar is added to her gag with lipstick and she is left there to think about how she can get JJ her job back…

Tags: frogtied girl, pantyhose and bondage, rachel adams tied

Size: 507,8 MB
Duration: 00:27:28

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 08:08:04 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2023, 10:58:55 pm »
[Imago Studios] Heather Johnson Hogtied

Description: Heather Johnson is being tied up on the bathroom floor when her scene opens, wearing tall boots, pantyhose, and a short sexy dress. Ballgagged from the start, we don't hear a lot of dialogue in this set, but despite having her elbows nearly pinned, Heather very actively struggles from room to room!

Keywords: rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, boot fetish, struggling, damsel in, hogtied, short dress, elbows tied, high heels

Type: flv
Size: 94,2 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:08:23

Download
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 07:51:14 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2023, 10:59:43 pm »
[Bondage Damsels] Bianca - Brutal Attitude Adjustment

Description: She had an attitude; as a tropy wife, she thought that she was in charge, that anything - and everything - that she wanted would be given to her. It had run amok; she needed controlled. And he knew just the way to do it.
Suspension bondage. Her body exposed to whatever he wanted to do. Whether it be spinning her around; grabbing her breasts, her nipples; sliding his fingers beneath her panties; even something as simple as tickling and sensual teasing.
And blindfolding her so that she didn't know what he was going to do. Or when he was going to do it.
Knowing that there was nothing that she could do about it had pushed her into a metal overload. Becoming his toy, his submissive slut, And soon, his whore.
For as long as he wanted her to be that way.

Keywords: bianca, blonde, struggling, whimpering, moaning, ballgag, hanging, tickling, teasing, torment, sensual, sexual, bondage, suspension, submissive sluts, rope bondage, blindfolds, did

Size: 46,7 MB
Duration: 00:05:39

Download
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:38:23 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2023, 11:00:51 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Sky vs. A Little Challenge

Description: Sky is always fearless. So, when I showed her a new harness she was happy to give it a try, confident in her ability to escape. What did she have to lose? When the final strap was pulled tight, however, you could hear her confidence fade away. A few belts were added to frogtie her legs and, of course, a proper gag to keep her pleas for release stifled. Sky knew she was stuck but still gave it her all to try and escape.

Keywords: struggling, gagged, bondage, upskirt, frogtied, leather straps, belt tied, bondage device, muzzled

Size: 218,23 MB
Duration: 0:13:05

Download
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:34:11 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2023, 12:42:51 pm »
[Imago Studios] Rayna Devine in a Bondage Quick Take

Description: Rayna struggles tied standing before being hogtied. She is wearing a dress and very high heels.

Keywords: Fancy dress, heels, hogtie, leather gag

Size: 219 MB
Duration: 00:05:03

Download
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:30:25 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2023, 12:44:01 pm »
[American Damsels by Jon Woods] To Catch A Spy - Abby Cameron and Barbi Korvette

Description: Government agent Abby Cameron is working undercover in an office when she’s confronted by an intruder who forces her to gag herself, then hogties her on her desk. She learns her attacker is a rogue agent and tracks him to a nightclub, only to be caught and bound again. The unlucky agent is then confronted, cruelly gagged and inescapably tied at home – and left to helplessly ponder his mysterious question.
Busty blonde Barbi Korvette is then assigned to bring in the renegade agent, but she’s chloroformed, taped up and gagged, and that’s just the beginning of her problems! Stalked by the dark villain, she faces one elaborate, stringent tie-up after another, assured by the evil spy that she’s not safe anywhere! All tying and gagging shown completely on-screen!

Tags: enemy agent, stalker, nightclub, held at gunpoint, undercover, softcore, spy, chloroform, rogue agent, intruder, government agent, bondage

Size: 384,34 MB
Resolution: 464x352
Duration: 1:50:07

Download
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:26:49 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2023, 12:44:58 pm »
Babysitter Tricked By The Twins - Part 1

Description: Young neighborhood girl Lana Lane sits on the couch texting a friend and sipping from the glass the twins gave her. When she awakens her arms are massively bound behind her back at the elbows and wrists. Ropes are also around her chest and mid-section welding her arms painfully to her back and her tits have been tourniquet tied into little balls making them stand out under her shirt. Lana's legs are bound at the knees only and she struggles and manages to get to her feet. She is able to move around with difficulty - cut me loose now she screams but the girls are running around giggling and laughing at her. One of them zaps her in the thigh with a taser and Lana falls back onto the couch. Now she's even more brutally bound. A rope is pulled super tight around her small waist and down through her pussy and ass. Another rope is pulling her arms down to her butt attached to the crotch rope. Now with a huge wadding gag made of the twins bed sheets, Lana can only make mufflled sounds. Lana gets to an upright position with tons of difficulty and hops around the room looking for those little brats but they are hiding. Suddenly helpless Lana feels another jolt of electricity...

Tags: lana lane, tied elbows tied up, gagging, hopping, short shorts, breast bondage, did, rope bondage, struggling, curvy, gagged women

Size: 63,9 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:16:33

Download
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:23:16 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2023, 12:45:59 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Fayth on Fire - Grabbed at home and left brutally hogtied on the floor

Description: Arriving home from a long day at work Fayth had no idea of the danger that awaited her just the other side of the door. Stepping inside she had no warning and no time to react as the Hunter ponced on his prey from behind. With he hand clamped tightly over her nose and mouth pressing the chemical soaked rag against her face Fayth couldn't even let out a scream for help. She struggled in his arms trying to reach back with her one free hand to scratch his face. But the fumes from the rag overwhelmed her and she felt sick and faint and started to lose strength for fight. Soon she lay on a heap on the floor at his feet. Later she struggled to wake up and open her eyes. She way still laying on the floor but her arms were pulled behind her back and her wrists tied tightly together. Her ankles and knees were also tied together. Fayth summoned all her strength and force the cobwebs from her brain. She rolled on the floor pulling at the tight ropes trying to untied herself. But the Hunter wasn't far away and heard her struggles and moans. He was ready with a pair of her panties that he found in her hamper and stuffed them into her mouth. Next he wrapped vet wrap around her head over her mouth gagging her tight. He produced more rope and as Fayth moaned in pain he tied her elbows tightly together. He pushed her back onto her belly and goes to get more ropes. He returned to wrap a long rope around her shoulders, chest and arms then attaches her bound ankles to the chest rope pulling her feet up to her wrists. He hogties her forcing her back into a painful arch and pulling her feet so that her stilettos are tied above her wrists. He leaves poor Fayth brutally hogtied on the floor barely able to move or even roll over.

Tags: redhead, mini, tight blue skirt, bondage, tight roped, elbows tied, high heels, gagged, pantyhose/stockings, struggles, did, upskirt

Size: 50,7 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:09:49

Download
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:18:41 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2023, 12:48:37 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Skye Bleu - Tightly bound spandex disco queen

Description: Spandex disco queen Skye Bleu is being held captive at the Hunter's warehouse lair, she is tied to a ladder with her arms lashed cruelly together and anchored to the wall behind her. Her neck is tied to the rung of the ladder and she is left struggling helplessly. The Hunter returns to play with his long leggy wench, he ties one of her high heeled ankles to the base of the ladder and the her other ankle is bound to a rope and attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Her leg is pulled high above her head and tied off. She is stretched out tight with no chance of escape.

Keywords: bondage, rope, damsel, high heels, spandex, satin, shiny, gagged, bound, strappado

Size: 51,26 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 0:07:54

Download
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:14:16 pm by lord_666 »