Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 31508 times)

tor4eggg

Predicament bondage - anal hooked into a cage
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2014, 01:00:47 pm »
Predicament bondage - anal hooked into a cage

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

Peter's nightmare is really kicking off. Having been roughly stripped naked and whipped round the club and sexually abused, the buff straight man is now immobilised in bondage inside a cage, at the mercy of the jeering perverts.
Male hands reach in and grab Peter's body, fondling his cock, pinching his sensitive nipples. I push a metal ring gag into his mouth, making him orally available to anyone with a hard dick, whether he likes it or not. Meanwhile, one of my mates gets knuckle deep in the cunt's arsehole, before ramming a cold steel anal hook up there, which we tie to the cage, completely trapping Peter in a painfully slutty position, exposed to all.
I whip out my rigid cock and thrust it into Peter's inviting open gob, enjoying the feeling of his reluctant tongue swirling around my cock head as he frantically tries to avoid tasting the precum in my piss slit. I shove my cock in and out of the lad's hole with vigorous abandon, using his face like a piece of meat.
My burly mate takes a turn, thrusting his massive veiny dick into Peter's drooling mouth, rhythmically fucking his face as the helpless straight fella writhes in his ropes. The unforgiving gag holds Peter's mouth open, keeping his jaw wide enough to shove our cocks all the way to the back of his throat.
 The big man spurts his load in Peter's contorted, miserable face, wiping the white juices on his lips before stepping back to give me another go on him. I ram my erection all the way into his mouth, and fill it with my cum, which drips out as I pull away, leaving him gagging and sputtering with disgust.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3289kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 301.1 MB

Download Predicament bondage - anal hooked into a cage

tor4eggg

Joni
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2014, 01:45:48 pm »
Joni

Franco ties Joni's hands and feet to the corners of the bed and starts tickling his torso and armpits lightly with a variety of feathers. Joni's face turns red as Franco keeps changing feathers and the sensation builds. Joni tries to catch his breath, but he just can't stop laughing. When Franco switches to fingers, the tickling becomes even more intense. Franco tickles Joni's sensitive stomach, sides and pits. He's sooo ticklish! Joni struggles like a madman, but there's nothing he can do that will make Franco stop. Franco tickles Joni's taint with brushes, then his balls, armpits and nipples, but Joni really loses it when Franco attacks his inner thighs and size 11 feet. His voice gets even higher and wilder under the foot tickle torture. Soon Joni's laughter is mixed with cries of anguish and delight, and he's only halfway done! Franco continues tickling his sweaty, sensitive feet until he notices Joni's cock stiffening. He jacks and sucks a load out of Joni, then immediately returns to his feet, going from orgasm directly back to tickle torture. Joni's never experienced something like this, and you can hear it in his muffled screams of pleasure and pain!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 30kbps

File size: 379.9 MB

Download Joni

tor4eggg

Leo Gets Fucked
« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2014, 02:29:33 pm »
Leo Gets Fucked

Cute, little Leo Paris should never have gone exploring in the derelict warehouse at the end of his street. Captured, chained and stripped, Leo is teased with a warm, tormenting blow-job until his hard cock is throbbing. Then his cock is beaten and edged before he's made to suck Sebastian's bulging dick. Virgin Leo finds himself bent double, wrists tied to ankles, ass sticking up and fucked. Sebastian takes his time pounding the boy's hole before humiliating Leo by shooting cum over the crying boy's face.

Duration: 24:39
Video: 848x478, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 259.6 MB

Download Leo Gets Fucked

tor4eggg

StraightLadsSpanked - Oliver & Dale - Caught Screwing The Neighbour
« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2014, 07:44:05 am »
StraightLadsSpanked - Oliver & Dale - Caught Screwing The Neighbour

Studio: StraightLadsSpanked

Oliver is in trouble - AGAIN! This time he is not alone and has got his friend Dale involved...

So Oliver was meant to be helping out his next door neighbour with some gardening... But Oliver had his eye on his neighbours wife and ended up helping her out! Not on his own though. In fact the husband came home to find Oliver and Dale and his wife in a very compromising situation in the master bedroom!

Oliver's Dad was humiliated and furious!

His long term friends marriage is on the rocks because his son could not keep his dick in his pants!

Oliver's father makes a decision and decides to send him to Mr X to be punished! Dale is given an ultimatum and dragged along too.

Both lads then face the humiliating prospect of getting spanked hard in front of each other!

Mr X does not hold back, especially with Oliver and the cheeky lads soon end up with very sore, red bottoms!

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3241kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 842.9 MB

Download StraightLadsSpanked - Oliver & Dale - Caught Screwing The Neighbour

tor4eggg

Trussed up like a plaything to have his arse plugged
« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2014, 08:28:15 am »
Trussed up like a plaything to have his arse plugged

With a prime piece of 19 year old flesh like Corey, I want to get a better look at his tight pink virgin hole. And what better way to inspect him and open him up than with a couple of heavy hollow plugs I have lying around.
While I press the first plug up against his quivering arsehole, he wails in dismay. Colin shuts him up by cramming his big hard dick down the lad's throat, ordering him to suck it and shut the fuck up. The plug slides in, past his sore, stretched sphincter, making him tense up in pain and wince around the cock in his mouth.
We throw him onto his back for another, bigger plug. I push it in, shoving it home as he desperately tries and fails to resist and push it out. As I listen to Corey choke and slurp at Colin's enormous cock, I work the plug back and forth, enjoying the clear view of his pink guts all on display for my viewing pleasure.
But despite his aching arsehole, the little cunt still won't suck the cock properly. After hand spanking him, I take a nasty wooden paddle and whack the little cunt's arsecheeks so hard, they quickly start to turn a nice shade of red. I'm enjoying beating him so much, I pick up a cane and give him a few thwacks with that, which sends the pathetic lad over the edge, begging me to stop hurting him.
So I concentrate on tormenting the brat's feet instead, caning, scratching, biting and tickling the sensitive soles. Meanwhile, big Colin deposits a load of cream right in the fella's terrified face, before rubbing it in with his thick cock. And no matter how much Corey screws up his face, he can't escape the slimy cum in his eyes, nose and mouth.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1749kbps

File size: 146.2 MB

Download Trussed up like a plaything to have his arse plugged

tor4eggg

Brad Kalvo and Jessie Colter - Loud and Nasty - Scene 2
« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2014, 09:11:30 am »

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Titan Media

Massive muscle man Brad Kalvo ties up inked sex pig Jessie Colter to a St. Andrew's cross before breaking out a flog that he throws against Jessie's back. Jessie closes his eyes and - initially - quietly endures the first few strokes of Brad's beating, his back slowly reddening under the blows. Brad pulls off Jessie's neoprene shorts to reveal Jessie's rock hard tool, rubbing up against the wooden cross. Brad, his own proud cock standing at attention, slowly works Jessie with the flog, pounding him with heavier strokes that bring out the grunts in Jessie. Brad, in a leather harness and jock, uses his powerful shoulders and arms to beat Jessies' back and now ass until his skin is red-hot. Brad lays down on his back beneath Jessie, points Jessie's still-hard cock down, and lets himself get sprayed in Jessie's piss. He swallows and spits out the river of piss, then returns to beating Jessie's butt. Brad works up a sweat, changing up his strokes and punishing Jessie's perfect fuzzy ass, getting the captive, horned-up bottom to grunt and cry out from the heavy blows. Brad finally unties Jessie, bends him over a padded bench, then kneels down and tongues Jessie's red, abused ass and hole. Brad strokes his hungry tool as he pushes his tongue inside Jessie's hairy hole till both studs are dripping for more. Brad stands and works his hard meat into Jessie's eager upturned ass, pushing down on the sexy bottom's back to penetrate deeper and feel every tight inch clamped down on his cock. He flips Jessie on his back and plunges back into his steamy hole, working him with slow, deep strokes and jacking Jessie's achingly hard cock. Jessie sprays his load over his own chest before Brad marks Jessie's chest with his own thick load.

Duration: 1:51
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1307kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 18.2 MB

Download Brad Kalvo and Jessie Colter - Loud and Nasty - Scene 2

tor4eggg

Dan Jenkins & Sebastian Kain in "Dan Gets Used And Abused"
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2014, 09:54:41 am »
Dan Jenkins & Sebastian Kain in "Dan Gets Used And Abused"

Studio: Boynapped
Cast: Dan Jenkins, Sebastian Kain
Genres: Anal, Ass Play, Average Dick, Bondage, British, Brown Hair, Condoms, Chains, Cum Jerking Off, DoggyStyle, Domination, Fetish, Fucking, Humiliation, Masturbation, Short Hair, ToysTrimmed, Uncut, Young Men

Sebastian loves finding cute, toned twinks with tight, bubble butts for hard ass play. If you love anal like Sebastian, this hot scene is a 'must watch' as Seb chains down the sexy Dan Jenkins and has fun playing with his ass, penetrating the boys hole deep with toys. Watch as this dirty cum slut loves every second; moaning and pleading for the toys to be plunged deeper and harder.

Duration: 22:04

File size: 246.7 MB

Download Dan Jenkins & Sebastian Kain in "Dan Gets Used And Abused"

tor4eggg

Tight body bondage
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2014, 10:40:45 am »
Tight body bondage

Todd has a beautiful body, and I want to see those muscles strain, humiliate him by making an activity he's normally in control of into yet another cruel torment. Tied down to the weight bench, a place where Todd is normally comfortable, he's completely helpless - his only choice, if he wants to get out of here, is to follow my orders.
With the stupid trainer gagged and bound, I set about making his body hurt as much as possible before I've even started. I clamp nasty heavy duty pegs all the way down his sensitive foreskin, before squeezing one onto his banjo string and a couple onto his tender ballsack. The pathetic man winces in pain as I put a peg on each nipple, as a final touch, groaning into his gag.
I order Todd to begin lifting the weights, and he reluctantly complies, fear in his eyes as I stand over him with a whip, barking orders and demanding more effort. I make the weight bar heavier, and Todd begins to falter, not given a break, the neck and chest bondage making it difficult to breathe, the unforgiving rope tugging on his sore balls. As soon as Todd slacks off, I begin thrashing him with the crop, laying into his torso and legs, even hitting the pegs on his nipples, striping his smooth, muscular pecs. With the constant threat of his balls being whacked, Todd grunts with effort and fear as he desperately tries to satisfy me with his rhythm and form, giving me as many reps as I want, despite his aching, tired muscles.
I change the weights to something that's probably at his absolute limit. Todd's exhausted but knows he has no choice; if he doesn't do it, I'll spank him black and blue... or worse. As he tries to catch his breath, the heavy weight pinning him down on his chest, I decide to motivate him in an even nastier way - I grab his invitingly tied up bollocks, and squeeze them - hard. "Do you want me to rip your balls off?"
 With the terrifying agony shooting through his body, Todd labours under the weight, trapped in a burning nightmare of pain and suffering, the prospect of escape slowly slipping away.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2507kbps

File size: 213.9 MB

Download Tight body bondage

tor4eggg

Tied spread-eagle to a workout machine
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2014, 11:25:19 am »
Tied spread-eagle to a workout machine

Things are getting worse and worse for Todd, as I've roped him into a very vulnerable and uncomfortable spreadlegged position on a machine seat. He squirms and protests angrily, but I'm hell bent on hurting the bastard, and I ignore his pleas and shove a ring gag into his reluctant mouth, rendering him incomprehensible.
Now all Todd can do is look down in horror and moan pathetically as I attach very tight nipple clamps to his sensitive pink nubs, complete with heavy metal rings making them even more painful. I tie string from the clamps to his toes, keeping his already aching legs even more constrained position - and Todd very quickly find out that if he attempts to stretch them out, his nipples will be aflame with agony.
But I want this straight brute to be in as much pain as possible. So I cruelly start tickling his ribs, under his arms, and finally the beautiful smooth soles of his manly feet. The unbearable sensations make Todd wail the place down, thrashing around more and more as the tickling becomes too much, incapable of doing anything except hurting himself even more as his jerking legs pull his nipple clamps over and over again.
When I stop tickling the cunt, you'd think he'd be grateful for the break. But no. As I spit on him and cram a finger up his pristine virgin straight arsehole, he cries and moans through his ring gag as if he's about to die. Stupid Todd has no idea that I have no intention of stopping at just one finger. I ram two fingers up there, sliding them in and out of his hot, tight bum tunnel, while amusing myself by toying with his flaccid, unhappy cock. The hetero personal trainer is hating every minute of this intimate violation.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2295kbps

File size: 194.0 MB

Download Tied spread-eagle to a workout machine

tor4eggg

Scared 19 year old dragged into basement lair
« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2014, 12:10:11 pm »
Scared 19 year old dragged into basement lair

We drag the kicking and screaming Corey into my underground den, throwing him down on the filthy floor. Reuben deftly binds his wrists while I restrain the little bugger, my brute strength easily overpowering his pathetic struggles. Soon, we've got him spread out and vulnerable, the defiant look in his eyes rapidly being replaced with one of fear as my fingers move closer to his crotch and Reuben produces a pair of scissors.
A few slashes later, and Corey's uniform is in shreds on the ground. I have free range of his lithe naked body, and I run my hands lecherously all over his smooth chest and arse, feeling his firm healthy muscles tense with terror.
 After enjoying a good grope of his heavy cock and balls, I pinch and twist his small pink nipples, getting them nice and sensitive before Reuben applies a pair of vicious nipple clamps. These come in handy for stringing the straight lad to the wall, at our mercy and in ever increasing amounts of pain.
We pick up a pair of floggers and lay into the screaming lad. Each blow makes him yell more desperately, especially when our whips hit his tender clamped up nipples. With every cry making our cocks increasingly hard, we decide Corey should really have something to cry about. I clamp his nuts up and yank them taut so Reuben has free access to flog every inch of his cock.
 As Corey's moans of pain reach fever pitch, we stop hitting him, and draw him close. Reuben leans in to give him a kiss. Corey's reaction of disgusted horror betrays him. For a straight lad like this one, this uninvited intimacy is the worst torment of all. And we've only just got started...

Duration: 11:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2032kbps

File size: 176.7 MB

Download Scared 19 year old dragged into basement lair

tor4eggg

Lashed to a post and ordered to give handjobs
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2014, 12:55:35 pm »
Lashed to a post and ordered to give handjobs

Tied in a spread eagle position, his innocent hands precariously near our bulging crotches, Corey's nightmare is only just beginning. We're going to extract our pleasure from this 19 year old whether he likes it or not. He writhes and begs as we slap him, whip him and pinch his nipples, while demanding he strokes our stirring cocks.
As we get our dicks out and push his hands to caress both our shafts at once, Corey cringes into his gag, eyes screwed shut, flinching at every blow as he grasps at our growing meat. But the feeble effort he puts into wanking us isn't good enough. Time to fuck this lad's face.
His face now at cock level, Corey recoiles in disgust as Colin's erection nudges insistently at his lips. But even though he won't open his mouth, there's no escape. Tied down and with nowhere to run, Corey whines pathetically as I shove in a metal dental gag to hold his mouth open, leaving him no choice but to submit to the huge cock about to plunge down his throat.
Colin fucks his mouth hard and fast, causing the whiny straight cunt to gag and choke like a little pig. We push his head down onto the dick as he drools everywhere, tears streaming down his face. By the time Colin pulls out of his mouth, Corey's almost unable to breathe.
 Colin asks if he's going to suck it properly if he's ungagged and Corey whimpers yes, before he's swallowing all Colin's meat again, this time with strict orders to use his tongue and suck it like a whore. I enjoy a turn on the little slut's drooling mouth too, before giving him back to Colin for further training.
I notice a marked improvement in effort when I ram a finger or two up his very hairy arsehole. These straight lads always learn faster when their virgin holes are at stake...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2456kbps

File size: 212.8 MB

Download Lashed to a post and ordered to give handjobs

tor4eggg

Punishment Pick-Up
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2014, 01:40:31 pm »
Punishment Pick-Up

Studio: Spider Productions
Genres: bdsm, leather, skinheads

Spider Productions' shocking debut is a terrific fantasia of abduction, punishment, pain and torture. Anal clamp devices, hot waxings, bondage, slave encampments, cock and ball torture, floggings, impalings, fireplay, titplay, body shaving, the whole damned thing. A must for fans of the genre.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:08
Video: 352x264, DivX 5, 764kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.1 MB

Download Punishment Pick-Up

tor4eggg

Milk fountain from the butt
« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2014, 02:26:32 pm »
Milk  fountain  from  the  butt

Studio: milkloadedboys
Cast: Boys
Genres: Twinks, Russian, Bareback, Enema, anal, oral, cumshots

Just when you think you've seen it all our boys come up with something really special. How about a long hose shoved up cute college sophomore's butt and pumping warm milk right into the depth of his narrow ass hole? A special milk enema follows and his ass erupts like an Iceland volcano shooting a fountain of milk up in the air. Fucking amazing and that's not even half of it! The guy drops down on his knees to drink more milk his boyfriend pours right on his hard cock, gets fucked from behind and takes a special milk shower in the end. A must see!

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 683.1 MB

Download Milk  fountain  from  the  butt

tor4eggg

Perils Of Danny
« Reply #193 on: January 03, 2014, 07:44:05 am »
Perils Of Danny

"Classics Vol. 27", which combines the complete versions of "Doggie Trained" and "Perils of Danny". This flick "Perils of Danny" brings Master David training pretty boy Danny in this early bondage classic. Danny keeps coming back for more of the tight rope bondage and heavy use he cannot live without. As you know, this small smooth lad loves very tight ropes and dominant men. This video truly delivers non-stop throb-ons, bondage, and action!

Duration: 54:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps

File size: 508.3 MB

Download Perils Of Danny

tor4eggg

Dirty Pigs
« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2014, 08:27:21 am »
Dirty Pigs

Tyler Saint is a dirty cop being blackmailed by mob boss Nick Moretti. After having his way with the pig, Nick wants undercover cop Drake Jaden taken care of. After Drake turns the tables on his fellow officer, both vow to bring down the mobster. Hardcore muscle cop BDSM at its best. Electro, ass-licking, water dousing, dick-sucking -- it's what happens when the boys in blue get dirty.

Duration: 1:22:45
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 735.4 MB

Download Dirty Pigs

tor4eggg

Amateur Bondage Initiation 2
« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2014, 09:12:32 am »
Amateur Bondage Initiation 2

Constraints and subordination can lead to some kinky fun... These fresh guys are getting into the scene for the very first time. Join them as they whine and squirm their way through their bondage initiation. You're bound to enjoy it--just like they did! The excitement of not knowing what's coming next, and exploring the fine line between pain and pleasure.Amateur Bondage Initiation 2

Duration: 1:54:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Amateur Bondage Initiation 2

tor4eggg

Pantyhose 3 (2013)
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2014, 09:57:43 am »
Pantyhose 3 (2013)

Niches: Fetish

Kutil is maked to clean PeterPan's sneakers and socks, then gets a collar and dog training, which includes rope spanking. His mouth is gagged by a sock and pantyhose then he gets trampled and is maked to dance. Finally, Kutil is tied to a bush, spanked with rubber gloves and left to his fate ...

Format: wmv
Resolution: 640x360

Total size: 209.4 MB in 2 files.

Download Pantyhose 3 (2013)

tor4eggg

Abusing Ayden #1
« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2014, 10:42:42 am »
Abusing Ayden #1

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Abused Dude Video
Cast: Ayden
Genres: Oral, Masturbation, Bondage, Spanking

"Ayden is a 22 year-old bicurious ex-marine I met recently. He's got a gorgeous face, sexy body, huge cock, sexy & unique tattoos, and a great Southern charm. He submits to a nude tickling scene, an intense spanking, and some oral action while bound to a chair."

Duration: 48:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1255kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

Download Abusing Ayden #1

tor4eggg

Max Duran and Sergio Serrano
« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2014, 11:28:11 am »
Max Duran and Sergio Serrano

Genres: Blowjobs, Bondage, Condom, Dildos, Humiliation, Muscles

We?ve tied and immobilized Max Duran and left him as a Christmas present for Sergi Serrano to do with him what he wants. Don?t miss this encounter between two males, or rather, between a male and his new toy.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1726kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 277.8 MB

Download Max Duran and Sergio Serrano

tor4eggg

Dan Gets Used And Abused
« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2014, 12:11:59 pm »
Dan Gets Used And Abused

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal, Ass Play, Bondage, Condoms, Chains, Cum Jerking Off, DoggyStyle, Domination, Fetish, Fucking, Humiliation, Masturbation

Sebastian loves finding cute, toned twinks with tight, bubble butts for hard ass play. If you love anal like Sebastian, this hot scene is a 'must watch' as Seb chains down the sexy Dan Jenkins and has fun playing with his ass, penetrating the boys hole deep with toys. Watch as this dirty cum slut loves every second; moaning and pleading for the toys to be plunged deeper and harder.

Duration: 22:04

File size: 246.7 MB

Download Dan Gets Used And Abused