Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 28124 times)

tor4eggg

The Lizard
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2013, 02:22:43 pm »
The Lizard

Video language: English

The great outdoors brings out the inner animal in some people and this daddy/twink combo is no different. A day in wilderness forces out their inner beast in this BDSM thriller!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 582.4 MB

Download The Lizard

tor4eggg

Sexual abuse
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2013, 03:13:22 pm »
Sexual abuse

Release Year: 2010

For what we plan for Mike next, we tie him across a very uncomfortable military medical bench. Mike cannot escape as Jake torments him, thrusting his smelly crotch into the hetero's face. This boy's tight hole is only used to traffic in the outward direction. It's often easy to forget how painful and gut-wrenchingly humiliating it is for straight-dopes like this, to have something hard and unrelenting going in the other direction, until you see Mike's reaction to it.
If you consider how filthy straight men are about their cocks and pissing, imagine how nauseating it must be for poor Mike to have to suck on my hard cock when it's into his gob. I'm sure all his blowing isn't for my benefit. I wonder how much longer it would be before the tormented boy actually vomits on it through his ordeal? Maybe next time eh Mike?
Stay watching to the very end if you want to see a picture of real misery and despair.

Duration: 6:44
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1865kbps

File size: 95.6 MB

Download Sexual abuse

tor4eggg

Raw Assault
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2013, 05:41:36 pm »
Raw Assault

Release Year: 2012
Studio:  RawStrokes
Cast: Antonio Biaggi Marcelle Robby Mendez Marco Paris Dirty Redd J.D. Magic Lil Papi Angyl Valantino Carlito Slim Thug Isaiah Foxx
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Horsehung, Interracial, Muscle Men, Rimming, Blacks, Tattoos

Robby Mendez is back and getting fucked by Antonio Biagg! Marco Paris introduces 13 inch JD Magic and Newcomer Marcell in their first scenes!

Duration: 2:08:26
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Raw Assault

tor4eggg

Fetish World 1
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2013, 08:38:30 am »
Fetish World 1

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dominant Male
Cast: Gabriel D'Alessandro, Hytch Cawke, Brandon Stone, Ryan Starr, Derrick Paul, Skyler Bleu
Genres: Fetish / Kink, Amateurs, Twinks, Daddies, Bondage, Tit Play, Spanking, Domination

Description: Give in to those secret, pent-up desires with "Fetish World 1." Let's face it - we all have some kinky desires lurking deep down inside! Whether it's teasing your partner with clothes-line hangers, spanking him into submission, or making him crawl around like a dog begging for your approval, we are ready to explore it! Join us in our first truly fetish gay domination title with the introduction of Fetish World!

Duration: 1:27:18
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fetish World 1

tor4eggg

Fetish World 1
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2013, 09:54:02 am »
Fetish World 1

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dominant Male
Cast: Gabriel D'Alessandro, Hytch Cawke, Brandon Stone, Ryan Starr, Derrick Paul, Skyler Bleu
Genres: Fetish / Kink, Amateurs, Twinks, Daddies, Bondage, Tit Play, Spanking, Domination

Description: Give in to those secret, pent-up desires with "Fetish World 1." Let's face it - we all have some kinky desires lurking deep down inside! Whether it's teasing your partner with clothes-line hangers, spanking him into submission, or making him crawl around like a dog begging for your approval, we are ready to explore it! Join us in our first truly fetish gay domination title with the introduction of Fetish World!

Duration: 1:27:18
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fetish World 1

tor4eggg

Whipped to motivate hard exercise
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2013, 10:01:17 am »
Whipped to motivate hard exercise

Todd is almost at his physical limit, but I make him endure more. Trussed up and bent over a bench, I order him to pull himself up over and over again. He's soon groaning, pleading for me to let him stop.
 Out come the whips. A flogger on his inviting naked arse soon gets him moving again, with every lift obviously agony for his burning muscles. I take a crop to his now red cheeks, and lash him with the unforgiving stick, which yields a few more laboured crunches. When Todd can absolutely do no more, I give him a few blows with the nastiest paddle I own. He is broken. Time to put him to use.
Since the lazy cunt seems to want a rest, I strap him up in an unforgiving kneeling bondage position, his muscular arms held behind him, rendering him bent and helpless.
 With his head so conveniently placed, and my tools of pain so close at hand, it's not surprising that he isn't able to stop me shoving my cock into his reluctant mouth. I slide my hard dick in and out of his face, gagfucking his throat, pressing his head all the way down to make him swallow the whole length.
 When I've finished with his mouth, I immediately plug his now defunct hole with an inflatable gag, blowing up the inner bulb to its biggest size, completely muffling any sounds the unhappy straight man may be about to make at my forthcoming assault on his anus.
With his only positional choices being head up or head down, all Todd can do is tense up and scream into his gag as I slam my rigid cock into his temptingly raised arsehole. His smooth, firm cheeks provide a stunningly horny frame to the sight of my meat being rammed in and out of one of the tightest holes I've ever had the pleasure of fucking. Todd groans and tries to move away, but all it takes is a firm grip on his arm harness, pushing his face to the bench and keeping his anus humiliatingly available for my use.
 A faceload of my hot spunk cements Todd's new place in the gym pecking order - cum covered sex toy.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1872kbps

File size: 177.3 MB

Download Whipped to motivate hard exercise

tor4eggg

Dominic Pacifico Destroyed
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2013, 10:22:55 am »
Dominic Pacifico Destroyed

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Bound In Public
Cast: Van Darkholme, Spencer Reed, Dominic Pacifico

Spencer Reed abducts Dominic Pacifico and drags him into an empty warehouse. Roughed up, Dominic is made to suck Spencer's huge cock. More men enter the warehouse and all hell breaks lose. They lock him up in the cage like an animal and piss all over him. Spencer drags him around to service strangers' cocks. They all laugh as he gets suspended and flogged. Dominic endures a gang bang while being bound to the bed. He swallows loads after loads of cum. Dominic is completely destroyed.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:56
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 16.4 MB

Download Dominic Pacifico Destroyed

tor4eggg

BTwinks - Crazy Bondage. Krist Cummings and John Hyde
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2013, 11:11:16 am »
BTwinks - Crazy Bondage. Krist Cummings and John Hyde

John and Krist go all out in this intense video. John tortures Krist in every way possible; whips, chains, hot wax, and of course his rock hard cock. Krist takes everything John can dish out and loves every minute of it. John fucks Krist so hard in every position imaginable, and more! Finally he cums in ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:17
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1829kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 348.2 MB

Download BTwinks - Crazy Bondage. Krist Cummings and John Hyde

tor4eggg

Exercise ordeal with caning punishments
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2013, 12:00:38 pm »
Exercise ordeal with caning punishments

There's nothing we want to see more than Benjamin's gloriously muscular body put through its paces and glistening with sweat.
 I pick up a cane and bark order after order at the scared man, demanding he get down and do stomach crunches for me, shouting and threatening more pain whenever he slows down. Next, I want press ups - up and down, up and down, until his muscles quiver with exhaustion. When Benjamin collapses in a pool of sweat, I lay into him with the cane and leave welts across his round black arse, making him grunt and cry in agony.
 But there's no time for self-pity - I am already shouting commands for a display of jogging on the spot. Dave comes in with some icy cold water spray, and soaks the miserable straight wretch as he tries to keep his knees high enough for our liking.

We're horny now - it's time to put this fuckhead in a truly cruel predicament and use his stupid face to pleasure ourselves. We rope him down to a cage and position the fucking machine behind him, pointing straight into his twitching hole. Benjamin's face registers total fear and horror as I line the dildo up to wrench his tight arse open, and laugh as the machine begins fucking him. Each time the cock rams deep inside his anus, Benjamin howls in pain, his guts being bruised by the deep-thrusting dildo.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3058kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

Download Exercise ordeal with caning punishments

tor4eggg

Mateo Stanford & Steven F
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2013, 12:52:04 pm »
Mateo Stanford & Steven F

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Steven F, Mateo Stanford
Genres: Abuse, Armpits, Blowjobs, Bondage, Dogtraining, Feet, Humiliation, Muscles, Piss

This time we visit with Steven F one of the most hot places in Alicante: Sauna Steam. There we find our valencian puppy Matthew Stanford, who is more than disposed to serve, obey and worship this big male.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mateo Stanford & Steven F

tor4eggg

Bound and gagged, ordered to jerk off
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2013, 01:41:17 pm »
Bound and gagged, ordered to jerk off

We've left our big stupid captive boxer tied up, the potential for punishment fresh in his mind as he fails to think up a way out of his miserable predicament. Tears drip down Benjamin's face as Reuben shoves a ballgag between his deliciously fat lips - but no amount of tears and moaning will ever get our sympathy.
We inform Benjamin that we would like to see him wank off. Hopeful that pleasing us will lead to his release in more ways than one, Benjamin gazes up at us with wet eyes, frantically trying to stroke his limp, scared cock into some semblance of hardness.
 It's a sorry sight, but I decide to make it even more pathetic by putting the big brute in more and more pain as the minutes tick by. First come some vicious hooked nipple clamps, which I gleefully yank on, then we fix some tight pegs to Benjamin's nutsack, making it agonising for him as he tugs it up and down witheach stroke. With the added soreness, the boxers cock seems to shrink even more, his eyes leaking tears as his gagged mouth drips with drool.
 The next punishment comes in the form of a riding crop - I give the twat a few hard blows in various places, making him flinch and howl as he desperately tries to keep a grip of his stupid softening cock. Reuben sadistically zaps his feet and body with the electric prodder, then we pick up floggers and attack him from both sides, raining down blow after blow on Benjamin's vulnerable limbs and body, including his clamped nipples. Immobile between our relentless persecution, Benjamin cowers and cries, hoplessly wanking his dick.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3396kbps

File size: 428.2 MB

Download Bound and gagged, ordered to jerk off

tor4eggg

Tongue and nipples clamped up
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2013, 02:34:19 pm »
Tongue and nipples clamped up

Determined to be stoic, Kyle's stubborn facade soon starts to drop when I attack his delicate nipples with vicious metal clamps. When the straight boy protests, asking me to let him go, I order him to stick his tongue out, and screw on a painful clamp, which soon shuts him up.
 I fuck with Kyle's head as I touch him up, alternating between cruel and tender - gently caressing his cock and nipples, cuddling up to his rigid body as he shies away in disgust, realising the creepy, lustful touch of a man is just as bad as the pain we can cause him.
 But no matter how much he hates the male intimacy I'm imposing on him, Kyle has no way of escaping. Having wrenched his legs open with a spreader bar, I sniff around his anus, making the straight boy supremely uncomfortable - the more I probe him with my rough fingers, the more he clenches his reluctant arse cheeks. Soon, I lose patience - this brat has to learn to obey. I take a cane and thwack his hole several times in a row, in exactly the same spot, until the cunt is crying in pain... and suddenly a lot more compliant.
I am getting more and more turned on as I continue to hurt Kyle. Having striped his arse with the cane, I decide to give him a set of complimentary welts with the flogger. No warm up or gentle tickling for this lad though - I come straight in with the hardest lashes I can muster - using my full strength to absolutely thrash the shit out of him.
When Kyle's arse cheeks are glowing red, I take a break to shove a large glass dildo up into his anus, jamming it up through his clenched sphincter, his howls of pain making my dick even harder. I order Kyle not to let the dildo drop out, which seems like a possibility until I gleefully start flogging him again, using my full weight and strength to lash the boy with as much impact as possible.
 Inevitably, the dildo drops out of Kyle's arse as he dances in pain from the beating - he's failed. Time for more punishment.

Duration: 24:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1527kbps

File size: 291.5 MB

Download Tongue and nipples clamped up

tor4eggg

Damien Dwight & Reece Bentley in the scene Blindfolded Bum Boy Damien
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2013, 03:27:22 pm »
Damien Dwight & Reece Bentley in the scene Blindfolded Bum Boy Damien

Cast: Damien Dwight, Reece Bentley
Genres: Twinks, Young Men, Kissing, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Cum Eating, Ass Play, Fingering, Anal Sex, Condom, Large Dick, Cum Shots, Tattoos, Uncut, British, European

The sight of the boys naked body hanging there ready for him to use is something horny and hung Reece cannot ignore. He's quick to get on that blindfolded boys uncut cock, sucking him off. But the face fucking the boy gets back is only the start. With his ass fingered and played with, he soon gets a ht fuck too, and a taste of Reece's sticky spent dick!

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Damien Dwight & Reece Bentley in the scene Blindfolded Bum Boy Damien

tor4eggg

Tied in agonising bent over bondage
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2013, 04:19:08 pm »
Tied in agonising bent over bondage

Kyle can't move. He's struggled, yelled and attempted to make his position less vulnerable, but there's nothing this little cunt can do. We've bound him to a rigid frame, his arse exposed, his head held up, completely helpless and ready for use whenever we choose.
 We start off by binding up Kyle's nuts and yanking the rope tight, before tying it to a radiator. The hapless lad yells out in pain as his tender, bursting red nuts are almost ripped off as they're tugged away from his body. But Kyle hasn't got time to wallow in his own agony. Mo wants his feet licked clean. With a large, smelly foot shoved in his face, Kyle has no choice but to stick his tongue out and start licking, as I clip more and more pegs onto Kyle's quivering cock and balls, causing a new gasp of pain with every peg.
We decide Kyle needs more oral training, so Mo takes a large dildo and shoves it all the way into his throat, demanding he deepthroats it, chokes himself, humiliates himself as he gags again and again and then laps up his own drool.
 We make a fun but brief game out of promising to let Kyle go if he can reach the dildo with his mouth when I hold it on the cage, but of course his head rope holds his mouth just out of reach, and his face sinks into misery as he realises we're just toying with him.
But Kyle has more pressing concerns - namely my rigid cock against his twitching virgin arsehole. Without lube or care for his delicate straight hole, I slam it home, and Kyle screams in pain as his anus is wrenched open by its very first cock. I thrust my hard dick in and out of Kyle's delicious warm arse, every fuck eliciting a loud grunt of agony.
 The more I fuck Kyle, the more he cries out, so Mo takes one of his stinking trainers and ties it up to the boy's face, effectively muffling all his protests, even his traumatised, contorted face. The only air Kyle can get is the sweaty, filthy foot stench from Mo's old shoe, and there's no escape from my cock slamming in and out of his battered arse.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2163kbps

File size: 274.1 MB

Download Tied in agonising bent over bondage

tor4eggg

Dan Gets Abused
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2013, 08:32:03 am »
Dan Gets Abused

Sebastian loves finding cute, toned twinks with tight, bubble butts for hard ass play. If you love anal like Sebastian, this hot scene is a 'must watch' as Seb chains down the sexy Dan Jenkins and has fun playing with his ass, penetrating the boys hole deep with toys. Watch as this dirty cum slut loves every second; moaning and pleading for the toys to be plunged deeper and harder.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 848x478, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 246.7 MB

Download Dan Gets Abused

tor4eggg

Helper (2013)
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2013, 09:27:12 am »
Helper (2013)

Genres: Fetish

Thor needed help with work, but his helper Punky turned up and badly dressed. Thor decided to at least have some fun at Punky's expense and gave him some maked exercises. He falls and is kicked then made to do dog training with retrieving. Finally Thor tore the sub's shirt and used the pieces as a blindfold and gag before beating him...

Duration: 14:41
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 172.1 MB

Download Helper (2013)

tor4eggg

Hardkinks - Steven F - Mateo Stanford
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2013, 10:24:10 am »
Hardkinks - Steven F - Mateo Stanford

This time we visit with Steven F one of the most hot places in Alicante: Sauna Steam. There we find our valencian puppy Matthew Stanford, who is more than disposed to serve, obey and worship this big male.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hardkinks - Steven F - Mateo Stanford

tor4eggg

A House Of Justice #3
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2013, 11:20:07 am »
A House Of Justice #3

Will these bad boys ever learn? These juveniles just can't seem to get out of trouble. They have no idea how to be good. But that's okay, we like them bad. We like watching them take out all their frustrations on a nice fat cock and a nice tight piece of ass. These bad boys go dick-sucking crazy!

Duration: 1:31:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 787.1 MB

Download A House Of Justice #3

tor4eggg

Duty Bound Vol. 09
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2013, 12:16:15 pm »
Duty Bound Vol. 09

Studio: William Higgins Productions
Cast: Daniel Student, Radim Tichy, Radek Zak, Jan Chlapek, Jan Sourek
Genres: Fetish Kink, Twinks, Butt Play, Bondage, Spanking, Dungeon, Oral, Masturbation Male on Male, Cumshots, 1080p

William Higgins is back with the ninth installment of his Duty Bound series, featuring four more kinky scenes. These guys are tied up and tied down, whipped and flogged, and brought to submission by their sexy masters. When released from their bondage, they're subjected to cock sucking, face fucking and anal play with dildos and plugs. They're loving every minute of it...and every drop of gooey cum shed on their tongues and muscular bodies!

Duration: 1:35:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 1950kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Duty Bound Vol. 09

tor4eggg

Gay anal examination
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2013, 01:11:43 pm »
Gay anal examination

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Pig Daddy Productions
Cast: Burt , Daddy Shadow , Harley , Russel
Genres: Gay , Couples , Bareback , BDSM , DILF

This scary masked freak is sure that his bound slave is hiding something deep in his asshole and he is even more than just eager to probe it. Watch him pull the fucker?s pants down, spread his tight ass cheeks and? Get down to the exploration work!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:39
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 448.0 MB

Download Gay anal examination