Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 28143 times)

tor4eggg

Muscle stud uses and abuses his boy
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2013, 02:09:21 pm »
Muscle stud uses and abuses his boy

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Bound In Public
Cast: Van Darkholme, Dylan Roberts, Tony Hunter

Muscle stud Dylan Roberts takes his boy Tony Hunter into a crowded restaurant during lunch hour. The horny men grope the boy and make him suck cocks. Dylan walks Tony around and beats his ass for everyone's enjoyment. Tony endures drinks thrown on him, the zipper, humiliation of licking cum off the dirty floor. They gang fuck the boy make him clean up by scrubbing the floor with his own body.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:21
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 20.4 MB

Download Muscle stud uses and abuses his boy in front of a horny lunch crowd.

tor4eggg

Proper Respect
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2013, 03:04:40 pm »
Proper Respect

Video language: English

Master Papi Moreno demands and gets sexual service from bound newcomer Jason York. The Padrone uses the caged slave to suck his huge dick. Then rewards him with a hard whipping and some well-placed clothespins. Then he's in for a good ass fucking and paddling. Rounded out with humiliation and a hot waxing all over his young squirming body.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 831.2 MB

Download Proper Respect

tor4eggg

Duty Bound Vol. 10
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2013, 04:00:05 pm »
Duty Bound Vol. 10

Release Year: 2011
Studio: William Higgins Productions
Cast: Lucky Taylor, Daniel Student, Rudolf Schneider, Damien Cert, Roland Riedl, Rudolf Fischer,
Genres: Fetish Kink, Muscle Men, Twinks, Butt Play, Gagging, Bondage, Masturbation, Oral, Spanking

William Higgins is back with the tenth installment of his Duty Bound series, featuring four more kinky scenes. These guys are tied up and tied down, whipped and flogged, and brought to submission by their sexy masters. When released from their bondage, they're subjected to cock sucking, face fucking and anal play with dildos and plugs. They love every minute of it...and every drop of gooey cum shed on their tongues and muscular bodies!

Duration: 2:22:04
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Duty Bound Vol. 10

tor4eggg

Bareback Gear Jocks(full) (2011) DVDRip
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2013, 04:56:42 pm »
Bareback Gear Jocks(full) (2011) DVDRip

Studio: Raw Fuck Club,Dark Alley Media
Cast: Owen Hawk, Brandon Hawk, Colton Carbone, Jeremy Rockwood, Michael Hengst, Colin Black, Marco Cruise, Diego Catalan
Genres: Barebacking, Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men,Brutal Sex

It's time for Raw Fuck Club's retro-styled celebration of sweaty fuckers in athletic gear. Newcummer Colton Carbone gives trash-talking bottom Marco Cruise a rough workout with his 8.5" piece of jock meat. First timer Jeremy Rockwood unveils his huge 9"+ bat as the centerpiece of a 4 man orgy. Brandon Hawk then proves one big dick is not enough for his raw muscle hole. Owen Hawk pounds Latin fuck boy Diego Catalan's bubble butt, who also makes his Raw ...More
Description: It's time for Raw Fuck Club's retro-styled celebration of sweaty fuckers in athletic gear. Newcummer Colton Carbone gives trash-talking bottom Marco Cruise a rough workout with his 8.5" piece of jock meat. First timer Jeremy Rockwood unveils his huge 9"+ bat as the centerpiece of a 4 man orgy. Brandon Hawk then proves one big dick is not enough for his raw muscle hole. Owen Hawk pounds Latin fuck boy Diego Catalan's bubble butt, who also makes his Raw Fuck Club debut. Packed with stellar action and raw rookie meat, Bareback Gear Jocks is a winner sure to put a smile in your end zone.

Duration: 1:30:46
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bareback Gear Jocks(full) (2011) DVDRip

tor4eggg

Mistake 2 (2013)
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2013, 07:53:25 am »
Mistake 2 (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fetish

Bengoro takes sub Lala to "relax" in the shade, but there is no rest for the poor boy as he is slapped a bit and tied to a tree. He gets whipped with a small belt which is then given to him as a collar around his neck. Following this he gets trampled and is maked to kiss sneakers and do squats, tearing his shirt in the process. He then is hung by the leg with a rope and made to dog train.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 180.3 MB

Download Mistake 2 (2013)

tor4eggg

Kirk Tied And Abused
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2013, 08:45:34 am »
Kirk Tied And Abused

New to the penthouse, come and watch Sebastian seduce Kirk James; a handsome, skinny teen who gives great head at the same time as enduring the pain of hot wax as Sebastian slowly drips wax over the poor lads naked upper body, tummy, thighs, cock and balls. Not allowed to stop sucking Seb's throbbing dick, listen as Kirk tries to keep giving great head as he moans with pleasure and pain from the boiling wax. Kirk's final humiliation is to have cum shot over his cute, boyish face then left to think about what he's done!

Duration: 26:20
Video: 848x478, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 294.9 MB

Download Kirk Tied And Abused

tor4eggg

Fiercest Warriors (Disc 1)
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2013, 09:35:34 am »
Fiercest Warriors (Disc 1)

No need wasting any more time talking - They know what they want and quickly get busy kissing and groping.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fiercest Warriors (Disc 1)

tor4eggg

Fiercest Warriors (Disc 2)
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2013, 10:25:40 am »
Fiercest Warriors (Disc 2)

Gay guy and his buddy get hot and heavy with each other. He loves a dirty asshole fuck. He gets too much pleasure as the guy fucks him wild for orgasm.

Duration: 1:36:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Fiercest Warriors (Disc 2)

tor4eggg

The Guest
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2013, 11:15:00 am »
The Guest

Studio: Gangsterfuck

Luke got lost in the forest when he noticed a campfire and followed the smoke. James was really shocked in the beginning. He didn't expect to meet somebody here in this wilderness. He offered some food to his hungry guest. But Luke's intentions were much darker. Suddenly he asked for money. The boys started to fight and finally he dragged James to a nearby stable.

Duration: 1:14:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3262kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download The Guest

tor4eggg

Joey Costello and Reece Bentley
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2013, 12:06:00 pm »
Joey Costello and Reece Bentley

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Joey Costello ,  Reece Bentley

Joey is one of the most reluctant boys, limp and floppy, with his uncut hooded cock refusing to get totally hard as Reece sucks and wanks him. That just seems to spur Reece on though, who pegs the boys body and balls to make him suffer, then feeds him his massive cock and wanks out a thick load all over his face!

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5410kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Joey Costello and Reece Bentley

tor4eggg

Severe corporal punishment spanking
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2013, 12:55:38 pm »
Severe corporal punishment spanking

We've had enough of Ed's laziness and reluctance to please us - it's time to punish the fucker. We strap him down to the spanking bench and show him our tools for his punishment.
 After a few sharp hand slaps, Ed's already quivering and begging, which makes my cock stir in my jeans, thinking of how this boy has clearly never had a taste of real pain.
With Ed wriggling in fear, I tell him to guess a number. Ed guesses 25 - then howls and curses when he finds out this is the number of spanks he is about to receive. I order Ed to count the strokes, and begin laying into him with my leather strap, eliciting screams of pain and a desperate plea or swear word after practically every hit. I order him to thank me after each stroke, calling me Sir. The humiliation makes him cringe.
This cunt needs to learn to take pain like a man. He's so busy yelling and struggling that he loses track of what number blow I've given him. Laughing nastily, I hand the strap over to Stan - to start all over again from stroke one. Ed visibly sags in despair, but doesn't argue - he knows he has no choice but to submit to the spanking, with his body securely fastened to the bench and two sadists in charge.
Each whack makes Ed's arse redder and redder, until the stripes turn into a big burning patch of pain, which makes the unhappy lad flinch and wriggle as we poke at it in between blows. Flustered and tearful, forgetful Ed just can't keep count - and earns himself yet another thrashing with the hated strap.
After beginning the whole spanking again after yet another mistake, we lose patience and attack him with harsh wooden bats to make up the number and punish him for his incompetence. The tears are flowing freely now and Ed is sobbing and swearing incoherently.
 But the worst is yet to come... I bring out the cruellest, heaviest strap we have, for the last five blows. WHACK... WHACK... SMACK... Ed completely loses it, screaming his lungs out, crying for mercy as we lay into him. This fucker won't be sitting comfortably for a week.

Duration: 13:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2325kbps

File size: 232.2 MB

Download Severe corporal punishment spanking

tor4eggg

Onyx and Redz Once More
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2013, 01:47:06 pm »
Onyx and Redz Once More

Studio: Kink: Bound Gods
Cast: Derek Pain, Josh West

The Redz member Derek Pain rides his motorcycle in the middle of the night.  When a citizen yells for help, Derek comes to the rescue. He falls for the Onyx member Josh West's evil trap. Josh throws the helpless Derek on the chain web and punches the hell out of him.  Josh taunts the Redz for their sensual bondage ways. He ties Derek to his motorcycle and rigs it to fuck the bound muscle stud's ass. After some more beating, Josh takes Derek to the Onyx lair for the first time. Has Josh converted Derek into an Onyx or is Derek just going along with it, waiting for the perfect time to escape?   

History of The Onyx and The Redz: Late at night when the city sleeps, the Onyx and the Redz begin their day. For a long time, these tribes have been at odds with each other. The Onyx is a wild bunch that loves to engage their victims in bondage games and nasty corporal punishment. On the other hand, the Redz is a peaceful tribe that enjoys bondage play only for the sensual aspect. Is the city big enough for both or must one tribe go?

Duration: 2:01

File size: 18.3 MB

Download Onyx and Redz Once More

tor4eggg

Tied together and oiled up, punished from head to toe
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2013, 02:39:11 pm »
Tied together and oiled up, punished from head to toe

Our two unfortunate straight lads are now in a horrible predicament. We've roped them so intimately together that their hands are unavoidably gripping one anothers' muscular calves, with their swollen nuts practically touching.
 The bondage alone is torment enough for these rugged heterosexuals, but I intend to push them a lot further. After using icy cold oil to shine them up like sluts as they shiver and flinch, I clip tight pegs to both sets of nipples, eliciting agonised groans from them both as their tender nubs are crushed and toyed with.

With their nuts strapped up so tightly, Pierce and Eds' most sensitive areas are even more vulnerable than usual - so after using the powerful Hitachi wand to roughly massage their throbbing balls, I take out the electric probe and give them both a few nasty shocks to the inner thighs.
 This taste of electric punishment is enough to have the buff straight boys trembling in fear, utterly terrified by every small movement of my hand. But when I start shocking their balls, shafts and cock heads, the synchronised screaming really gets going. The pathetic cunts yell the house down, each begging me to do it to the other one instead, as I playfully invite them to convince me to stop.

To finish them off, I tie a tray to their shared cock and ball strap, and weigh it down with heavy bags of sugar, savouring their miserable reactions in between adding more and more weight to the tray, as their strained genitals bulge in agony.
 Their nightmare only gets worse as I bring on some more fast, nasty electric shocks to their thighs and genitals. And then I leave them to endure total physical agony, with a tight rope leashing their collars together, leaving them cramped into a neverending situp, unable to move back or forward, every muscle burning with pain.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2512kbps

File size: 280.1 MB

Download Tied together and oiled up, punished from head to toe

tor4eggg

Both boys handcuffed for humiliating cocksucking service
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2013, 03:31:13 pm »
Both boys handcuffed for humiliating cocksucking service

Our reluctant straight debtors, under duress on Pierce's wedding day, stiffen in fear as we cuff them both, unsure what other sexual horrors await them. What could be worse than being made to lick out each others' hairy arses? They soon find out.
The registrar unzips his flies, licking his lips with anticipation. I kick Ed to his knees and order him to service the pervy old man, and the young lad has no choice but to open his disgusted mouth to suck the enormous throbbing cock.
Pierces looks on in numb dismay, before he too is manhandled into position before the registrar, his mouth wrenched open and filled with the slimy hard meat, his head pushed down until he gags. His best man Ed, meanwhile, is busy choking down Stan's stiff dick, with any slacking being punished with slaps and shouts by the brutal top.
Watching the two humiliated straight men made to serve the nasty older men, my own rampant prick demands attention, so I help myself to both lads' mouths in turn. But even as I cram two of our cocks into each boy's mouth at once, I can't take my horny eyes off Pierce's invitingly muscular arse, as he humiliates himself on his knees.
 I ram my rigid cock up his tight arse, and thrust into him hard, plundering his hole deeper with every stroke as his gagging mouth is shoved up and down on the registrar's huge dick. This was supposed to be the happiest day of his life. Instead, Pierce is groaning in agony, both holes stuffed with cock, watched by his distressed bride.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2651kbps

File size: 297.5 MB

Download Both boys handcuffed for humiliating cocksucking service

tor4eggg

Use and humiliate a blond stud at Stompers Boots.
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2013, 06:55:40 am »
Use and humiliate a blond stud at Stompers Boots.

Studio: Kink: Bound In Public
Cast: Josh West, Van Darkholme, Micah Andrews

Micah Andrews is shopping for boots when horny men grab a hold of him. Josh West strips him naked and ties him up in front of the store window. They smack him about and make him suck cocks and feet. Micah endures more torments and made to lick cum off boots. The crowd beat his ass and drag him into the backroom. They all take turns fucking him and shoot their loads in his mouth. Josh tosses the filthy whore into the busy street.

Duration: 2:01

File size: 17.6 MB

Download Use and humiliate a blond stud at Stompers Boots.

tor4eggg

Examination
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2013, 07:46:22 am »
Examination

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Jim Rhatt, Steel Mill Media
Cast: Chad Brock, Joe Giovanni
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tit Play, Muscle, Masturbation Male on Male, Domination

Sexy Chad Brock comes in for a routine check up, and thanks to Dr. Joe Giovanni it becomes anything but routine! After a cursory examination, the Dr. knocks Chad out with --stat! While , he is stripped and prepared for a hot battery of painful procedures! Nipple clamps, cock and ball torture, and more are in store for the muscled hunk, and the sadistic doctor doesn?t stop until every part of Chad Brock is tested! Bonus feature Doggy Style.

Duration: 1:09:08
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1300kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Examination

tor4eggg

Given a cold enema
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2013, 08:35:50 am »
Given a cold enema

Release Year: 2010

Cowed and shaking after being thrashed and left hanging, Mo's pleading and whimpering as I finally let his aching arms down from the ceiling. But this isn't a break for the little fucker. I throw him onto his back and grab a pail of cold soapy water from behind the bar. Time to clean the cunt out.
I thrust the nozzle of the enema bottle deep inside him, and squirt several loads of water in, one after the other, as the helpless straight twat moans in pain, his guts cramping and expanding to the limit.
 But instead of succumbing to his begging for me to let him expel the water, I just laugh and shove a huge round buttplug up there. Mo has no choice but to hold it all in - I don't care if his arse is "about to explode."
I decide to take my pleasure from the wretched lad while he's utterly desperate - I lie down and demand a decent blowjob, with proper suction and tongue action. Miserable Mo does as he's told - he has no choice - if he ever wants to let the water out of his bulging stomach, he'd better make me happy.
 I shove his head right down on my dick until he almost chokes on his own bile, with the unwelcome erection thrust all the way down his convulsing throat. With Mo's puke on my balls, I make him lick all the way down my perenium and eat out my arsehole - and with no other options, and tears in his eyes, Mo begins rimming and sucking my sphincter, obeying my commands to get his tongue right into the hole.

Duration: 10:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2688kbps

File size: 206.7 MB

Download Given a cold enema

tor4eggg

Frat Initiations 7: Tie Me Up, Jerk Me Off
« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2013, 09:26:15 am »
Frat Initiations 7: Tie Me Up, Jerk Me Off

Hispanic, Black and White boys as well as other races are all part of this diverse fraternity, and one of each is brought into the fold in this ceremony. All young, fit and intelligent men, these frat initiates prove themselves to their brothers as worthy parts of the strong bond.

Duration: 1:33:42
Video: 636x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1800kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Frat Initiations 7: Tie Me Up, Jerk Me Off

tor4eggg

Fingerfucked, flogged, anally electrocuted
« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2013, 10:15:43 am »
Fingerfucked, flogged, anally electrocuted

Release Year: 2010

With Mo's legs held wide open, and his vulnerable arsehole on full display, it would be a total waste not to make this a living nightmare for him. I intend to plunge Mo into a state of all encompassing agony in this horribly exposed position.
I start the cunt off with a mean flogging - warming that rear end up for the upcoming torments, and getting him wriggling and yelping in fear and pain. Then, without warning, I ram a couple of fingers straight up his tight little arsehole and begin viciously stabbing it in and out, fingerfucking him hard and fast as he yells his head off at the anal invasion.
With his hole all stretched and sensitive, it's perfectly primed for an excruciating electric shock. I charge up the cattle prod, savour the sound of the arrogant straight lad reduced to garbled begging, then jab the prod directly into his twitching sphincter. The resultant scream and desperate unsuccessful struggling makes my cock as stiff as a brick - so I electrocute the fucker again just to be cruel.
Now Mo's suitably subdued and terrified, I stuff a hard buttplug up his sore arsehole and fuck him with it just to watch his agonized face - then I firmly tie the plug in place so he can't push it out. But horny as this looks, I decide Mo's rear end needs a few well placed stripes - so I deliver an impromptu caning to satisfy my sadistic aesthetic urges. Then I yank and twist his nipples and clamp tight pegs onto them, taking his distress to a whole new level.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1729kbps

File size: 183.8 MB

Download Fingerfucked, flogged, anally electrocuted

tor4eggg

Your Masters
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2013, 11:05:44 am »
Your Masters

Year: 2003
Genre: Fisting / Handball, Butt Play, Fantasies, Fetish / Kink, Group Sex, Muscles
Duration: 2:15:57
Directed by: JD Slater
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios / Fisting Central / Sexascope
Starring: Damien, Duke Rivers, Michael Ray, Nick Piston, Steve Cannon, Steve Parker

Description: J.D. Slater is back, and that can only mean trouble!
Mean, monster-dicked, musclebear daddies; big, brutal, inked and buffed bikers; cigar-chomping, stacked, ripped, horse-hung, pierced, foul-mouthed, musclefucker tough guys-all of whom are hell bent on pushing themselves to the limit and beyond. This ain't no pretty-boys-in-Naugahyde wannabe leather vid. This is a real full-on kinkfest presented by men who actually play in the fetish underworld so unflinchingly portrayed here.
This is the view from the edge. Nothing is faked, no punches are pulled, every groan and scream is real, every drop of sweat and bruise is authentic. Slater has created a landscape where pleasure and pain converge and  any who venture in. He has populated it with a plethora of hand-picked pervs. A group of studs possessed by an all-consuming sexual fever that drives them to explore every option they can.
Fisting, flogging, beating, and bondage are just a few of the ingredients in this cornucopia of kink. Be forewarned: this is not for the faint of heart! But if you are the type of man who likes it intense, rough, and real, then read on.
It begins innocently enough as the credits roll over the opening shots of this cadre of lust-driven homocycles. Pumped pecs and hard cocks compete for space on the screen as we see the cast already mauling each other's manhood. The testosterone virtually drips off your T.V. as you get your first look at these men who shame has forgotten but you never will.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:48
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1672kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Your Masters