Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 125834 times)

areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2014, 09:03:01 pm »
Christina Carter - E0716

File Type: WMV 1280x720 HD
Duration: 14:19
File Size: 397.52 MB

Download Link(s):
BC_E0716.Christina.Carter.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2014, 11:54:26 pm »
Dakkota, Take Those Gloves Off and Shove Them in Your Mouth!

Dakkota is a nurse at a Christian Hospital. She and one of the doctors there are a little crooked but authorities have caught onto them so they can't be giving out too many pills. A strung out women comes to Dakkota at work in the linen room. Despite the nurses pleas the woman comes into the room and demands that she takes off her gloves and stuff her mouth with them. Then she gives her vetwrap to wrap around her head and starts to tie her up. She is eventually put into a balltie and the rest of the vetwrap is pulled around her head. She is left there while the crazed woman goes to search the department for some pills. Coming up with nothing she sinks back against the wall and decides to wait for the Dr to come in...

File Type: WMV 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 14:55
File Size: 493.44 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Dakkota.Take.Those.Gloves.Off.And.Shove.Them.In.Your.Mouth.1080p.part1.rar
B2B_Dakkota.Take.Those.Gloves.Off.And.Shove.Them.In.Your.Mouth.1080p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2014, 12:38:51 am »
Jennah Likes It More Than She Is Willing To Admit - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I slap her bound tits a few times before binding her elbows together tightly. I add a simple chest harness as well. I grab Jennah by her hair again and manhandle her bound tits a little more. Drool starts flowing for around her gag as I add another length of rope to her already stringent bondage. I pick her up and slide her legs under the back rest of the chair until her hips catch and she can't go any farther. I tie her ankles up high on the pole behind her and then I hogtie her on the chair as tightly as possible. I slip a nylon over her head and tie it off tightly, forcing her head back sharply. Shortly after I put the heavy duty clamp back on her left nipple, but I seem to have lost the other one... she'll have to settle for just one. Jennah is left to whimper and endure her harsh bondage for a while. I return and have found the other clamp. Jennah screams hysterically as I apply it. I don't do it often, but I decide to show a little mercy and take them both back off. She had better not get used to it though. I sit back once again and enjoy the view and Jennah's whimpers and gag sounds. At the end of the clip I return to slap and grope her bound tits again. I decide she's had enough. I release her from her hogtie and pull her from the chair. I make her kneel as I remove her gag. Now it's time for her to pay me for my effort. This is where Part 3 ends. I added some behind the scenes footage of Jennah's nose being taped, her being Gagged and hooded.

Duration: 22:52
File Size: 514.81 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Jennah.Likes.It.More.Than.She.Is.Willing.To.Admit-Part.3.720p.part1.rar
FS_Jennah.Likes.It.More.Than.She.Is.Willing.To.Admit-Part.3.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2014, 03:41:32 am »
Southern Cutie Hogtied, Gagged twice - Part 1

I was visiting the deep south a few months ago and met April. She Loves to be tied up, but she has trouble finding anyone to do it where she lives, so I invite her over to my hotel room. She had told me that she liked surprises as well. When she arrived I gave her a cup of tea. Before too long she was out. I did a little ragdolling and groping of her limp body, before I put her face down on the floor, where I spread her legs and positioned her wrists behind her back. I get some rope and then bind her wrists and ankles. April starts to wake shortly after and she's Surprised!... and tied up. I let her struggle for just a bit, before I sit her up and gag her with a large red harness ball gag. I add a crotch rope and then tightly bind her thighs, above and below her knees, and her ankles. As I start to tie her upper body, she starts to get a little bratty, so I lean her over and smack her ass hard several times. I finish tying her upper body and the clip ends. April does a great job in this clip. You can tell that she really does love being bound and gagged by her expressions and her mmmpphs

File Type: WMV
Duration: 35:23
File Size: 798.56 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Southern.Cutie.Hogtied.Gagged.Twice-Part.1.part1.rar
FS_Southern.Cutie.Hogtied.Gagged.Twice-Part.1.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2014, 08:22:30 am »
Southern Cutie Hogtied, Gagged Twice - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I finish tying and April rolls around on the floor for a bit. I return and manhandle her before pulling her towards me as I sit on the sofa. I remove her harness ball gag and shove a large rag in her mouth instead. I seal it in by wrapping her head with gray tape. I add one more rope in preparation of a hogtie. She struggles for yours and my enjoyment. After a while I hogtie her. I get it as tight as I can, but I can only pull so tight as I have her wrists in her lower back that prevent it. I let her struggle for a while before I return. I roll her on her side. I put one hand over her mouth as I grope and slap her tits. At the end of the clip, I unti her hands and remove her gag. Her reactions as she's being released are almost as good as when she was being tied.

Duration: 22:52
File Size: 515.58 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Southern.Cutie.Hogtied.Gagged.Twice-Part.2.part1.rar
FS_Southern.Cutie.Hogtied.Gagged.Twice-Part.2.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2014, 04:10:30 pm »
Luna's Test - Part 1

A tight hogtie with the extras, such as: breast bondage, a few different gags, nose hook, a few spanks on the ass and tits, hair pulling, neck ropes, toe bondage, hair bondage, and etc, etc... should tell me if she'll be able to handle it. I start off by tying her wrists as she sits in a chair. I ask her some basic interview questions as I bind her. After a while, she has a basic chest harness. I grab her by her hair as I grab and squeeze her tits. Lunasmiles... so far so good. I tie some rope around her neck, and I pull her to her feet and tie it off. I lift her skirt and give has ass a few hard swats. I then start binding her legs. I get her thighs tied and half of her lower legs bound before I sit her back down. She needs to be gagged and I think the biggest red ball gag I have will fit. Yep, it does! I cut away her blouse and bra, before starting on her breast bondage. By the time I'm done, Luna is starting to look a little distressed. She's not used to being ball gagged with a gag that large. I test out her breast bondage by slap groping her tits. It's definitely not the prettiest bondage, but it is effective. I can tell she's about had enough of that gag, so I put some clamps on her nipples to help her forget about it. OK, I finally remove her gag. I grab her by her hair again and tie a rope into it. This will come in handy later. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 30:55
File Size: 698.10 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Lunas.Test-Part.1.720p.part1.rar
FS_Lunas.Test-Part.1.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2014, 07:17:15 pm »
Luna's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Luna is tightly cleave gagged with a wide Ace bandage before I finish roping her legs. The drool starts to flow as I tie her elbows together... almost together. More rope is tied around her arms and body and cinched. I then remove the heavy clamps. You can tell how strong they are by the indentations left behind. I put her on the dirty concrete floor. I want to see her struggle. She struggles a little, but I'm not overly impressed with her effort. If she's not going to put in the effort, then I'm just going to make it so she can't move at all. I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tie her hair to her big toes. Her feet are also bound and tied off to her wrists. I tell her that she'd better get a pedicure before she visits again. I sit back and watch as she endures the stringent bondage. After a while, I put the nipple clamps back on and then I nose hook her, pulling her head back a little further. Earlier in the shoot she mentioned that she thought she might be able to escape. I ask her about this now and she's 100% confident that she will never escape. She mentions several times through her gag: "I can't move at all". That was the plan. I eventually roll her on her side, because she sure can't do it on her own. She moans and yelps through her gag, but eventually settles back down. At the end of the clip I have added a little bit of footage of Luna being released. In the end Luna did a good job with the bondage. She's fairly flexible as well. I told her afterwards that she just needs to be a little more expressive.

Duration: 31:30
File Size: 710.86 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Lunas.Test-Part.2.720p.part1.rar
FS_Lunas.Test-Part.2.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2014, 08:29:57 pm »
You Will Give In

Brenda comes home from work to find a intruder in her home. The shock of in scares her and she blacks out. When the intruder sees this he takes advantage of the situation and ties Brenda up. At that point is when he found her purse laying on the couch. When he goes through it he finds Brenda's credit card. The only thing is he needs the pin number. About that time Brenda comes wakes up to find herself bound on the floor. He asked her the pin and she refuses to give it up. Let's see what he puts Brenda threw to get what he wants. You really won't believe it.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 55:51
File Size: 413.63 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_You.Will.Give.In.wmv

areax69

« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2014, 09:57:30 pm »
Playing With Summer

After finally getting to tie up Summer. I begin a nice slow play session leading up to a awesome clit rubbing orgasm. Summer is bound with her hands over her head for me to enjoy.

File Type: wmv
Duration: 27:27
File Size: 173.91 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Playing.With.Summer.wmv

areax69

« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2014, 02:42:46 am »
She left me gagged with my panties after banging me

Ariyana has been JJs maid in the home and at her bar for a year. She knows that JJ only keeps her on staff because she is totally attracted to her. She makes her wear a hot little uniform every time she works. Ariyana knows she can get away with because the lesbo woman likes to watch her work and prance around in heels. Ariyana takes a break at the bar and has a drink and answers texts. JJ comes in and sees her sitting there, but not just sitting there. She is wearing a pair of very expensive Italian red bottom shoes. The same shoes that went missing from JJs closet 6 months ago. Ariyanatries to play it off like she just happens to own the same ones in the same size but JJ knows whats up, that the hot little thing has taken these shoes and tons of other stuff. Ariyana starts to act sexy and offer sexual favors to the woman in exchange for keeping her on staff and not calling the cops. JJ decides to have some fun with her, tying her to the post and strapping a ballgag in so tightly it gives the pretty girl a ton of chins. She gropes her, kisses her gagged mouth, fondles her body and sucks on her nipples leaving her there for just a bit. When she returns she isn’t done with the girl. She makes her lean over an ottoman with her wrists still tied and starts to bang her like that, then swaps out her gag making her kiss her high heel shoe and then stuffs her mouth with her own blue panties she had just been wearing and then wraps her head tightly. When the banging is done she doesn’t let her go. She just puts her into a hogtie and leaves her there on the floor she never finished cleaning. JJ puts on her red bottoms and leaves her there.

File Type: WMV 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 29:22
File Size: 962.70 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_She left me gagged with my panties after banging me.1080p.part1.rar
B2B_She left me gagged with my panties after banging me.1080p.part2.rar
B2B_She left me gagged with my panties after banging me.1080p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2014, 06:28:54 am »
Oiled And Forced To Orgasm Over And Over

Playing around one evening my Master wanted to oil me down and get me off while he roped my boobs. Once he got me where he wanted he turned on the vibrator and just left it there. Once he added the oil the feeling was incredible. Nipple clamps and the small booby paddle couldn't even take my mind of the Hitachi. There was a lot going on in this video. Trying to stand in the heels with my legs so tight was hard enough. Not to mention the ball gag and neck collar was tied to the rope supporting me.

Duration: 12:09
File Size: 77.57 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Oiled.and.Forced.To.Orgasm.Over.And.Over.wmv

areax69

« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2014, 02:12:51 pm »
Category 5 Orgasm

There is a lot going on in this video. My nipples was attached to the spreader bar holding my arms up.It was also attached to the Hitachi on my clit.There was clamps holding my pussy apart with the vibrator straight on my  most sensitive area. There was a vibrating egg inside me on my G=spot. The video opens with me completely in this position. This is a full thirty minutes of agony and orgasm's with no way to relieve any pressure. If I lowed my arms the clamps pulled on my nipples. If I raised my arms the ropes pulled the Hitachi harder against my pussy. All this while on my knees. After the 10th orgasm I was about ready to fold and almost past out from all the sensations. Yes this was one of the toughest video's I have made to date. Come check it out and see my misery.

Duration: 31:41
File Size: 200.31 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Category.5.Orgasm.wmv

areax69

« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2014, 04:55:30 pm »
Cute Black Girl HogCuffed and harness ballgagged

This is a really old clip... Watch Sexy K, in nothing but panties, struggle while harness ballgagged and Hogcuffed.

Duration: 03:29
File Size: 76.17 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Cute.Black.Girl.Hogcuffed.and.Harness.Ballgagged.wmv

areax69

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2014, 08:17:11 pm »
The Street Walker

Summer had been working Brenda's street and Brenda was pissed. Brenda had the other girls lure Summer in for Brenda to teach her a lesson. At the time she didn't know who this new girl was and wanted to know her name. Brenda ties her up and with a little help from the crop get' sher name out of her. As time goes on Brenda realizes this girl really enjoys this so Brenda made her a part of her crew of street walkers.

Duration: 20:54
File Size: 132.64 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Street.Walker.wmv

areax69

« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2014, 09:54:38 pm »
Summer Dawn Bound For The First Time

A woman like this only comes around once in a great while. She is beautiful and has a body to kill for. The best thing is she loves bondage and is very flexible. She can handle very hard ties and enjoys every minute of it. Set back and relax and enjoy the sexy Summer Rain.

Duration: 19:04
File Size: 121.11 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Summer.Dawn.Bound.For.The.First.Time.wmv

areax69

« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2014, 07:05:38 am »
Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 1

Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you NEED this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite YESSS!! This is the first of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! In this first episode he explains employee relations. Dolly has "volunteered" to to help him demonstrate. In this non-scripted series, Eric speaks from the hip as he demonstrates a new employee discipline technique he recently thought of. The clip starts with Eric shoving a ballgag in dolly's mouth. We then see that her wrists are bound behind her back and she is tethered to a post by means of a leather strap around her neck. Eric explains what he'll be doing today and also how he modified the office chair as Dolly remains bound and gagged behind him. Eric leaves Dolly at the post while he takes a break and gets a few items that he'll need for todays show. When he returns he removes Doll's neck strap and sits her in the chair. He gabs a bundle of rope and starts binding her legs. The video has times where Eric spews sage advice and tips as he ties Dolly to the chair and at times he is silent so you can let what you've heard sink in. He discovers that Dolly is not wearing a bra... actually she is bare chested under her blue blazer. He goes on to mention that at his company there's no rule against that! As the tie progresses he shows how he adds tie off points to the chair by means of 1 inch pipe and the fittings he showed and described at the beginning. He also at certain times turns Dolly in the chair so you can get a good view of the entire tie. He ungags Dolly, and right away she offers to come in early and stay late... As you can see this technique is working already!! Eric oders her to struggle so he can demonstrate how the bondage becomes more and more effective as he adds more rope. Rope is tied into her pigtails and then tied off to the cross pipe above her head. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 48:01
File Size: 1.06 GB

Download Link(s):
FS_Employee.Discipline.Dolly.Volunteers-Part.1.720p.part1.rar
FS_Employee.Discipline.Dolly.Volunteers-Part.1.720p.part2.rar
FS_Employee.Discipline.Dolly.Volunteers-Part.1.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2014, 09:15:08 am »
Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Eric snips away at Rinn's shirt with a pair of scissors before clamping her nipples. Her elbows are tied together and then her forearms are tied to the pipe behind her. In the last episode, Dolly's hands were still free. Eric saw this and felt this was one area that could be improved upon, so he ties Rinn's hands to the pipe as well. He spins Rinn around a few times. This time he also adds a crotchrope, something that was missing in Dolly's tie. Rinn is in need of a new gag. Eric explains how earlier they had a drawing in the office. Whoever won removed their panties and those were to be used for Rinn's gag. The other female employees are happy to see Rinn punished because when she messes up, it makes them all look bad. Mary and Tina are the winners today and both their panties are stuffed in Rinn's mouth. It takes a while to get both pairs in, but they are both finally worked in. Clear tape makes sure they stay in. Nose hooks are added again and her nipple clamps are tied out tight to the chair uprights. Eric spins her around a few more times once again. He leaves for a while as the cameras get some nice close-ups of Rinn's predicament. Eric then gets some pics for the company website. The nosehooks have slipped a bit, so her removes those. This definitely needs to be remedied for the next employee. Rinn is turned again before her right nipple clamp is removed. Its good to remove them and then reapply them... the reactions are great. While the clamp is off Eric demonstrates what could happen once she is rolled into the employee break room. He starts smacking her tits with a wooden spoon. Her thigh gets a few whacks and then each of her feet get a few more whacks. That is about all for this episode. Eric rolls Rinn out of the picture and that's it! Join us next time won't you!

Duration: 24:23
File Size: 550.56 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Employee.Discipline.Dolly.Volunteers-Part.2.720p.part1.rar
FS_Employee.Discipline.Dolly.Volunteers-Part.2.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2014, 04:02:23 pm »
Being Tightly Bound, Hanging Upside Down, Bound with Fishing Line and clamped Should Help Jennahs Attitude - Part 1

Jennah needs an attitude adjustment and I've found that spending some time bound and hanging upside usually does the trick. I ballgag her first and then grope and slap her tits. I add a large thick posture collar. I grope and slap her tits a few more times, before I bind them with thin cruel fishing line. She wants me to take take the collar off. I wait a while as I make her beg. I take it off of her and tightly bind her elbows together. I put her on the floor and add a rope to her ankle bondage. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 14:34
File Size: 328.40 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Being.Tightly.Bound.Hanging.Upside.Down.Bound.With.Fishing.Line.And.Clamped.Should.Help.Jennahs.Attitude-Part.1.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2014, 09:04:30 pm »
Being Tightly Bound, Hanging Upside Down, Bound with Fishing Line and clamped Should Help Jennahs Attitude - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Jennah is now hanging upside down. I take out her ball gag and then grab her by her hair with 1 hand andproceed to smack her ass and tits with my other hand. She thrashes about as I spin her around. I grab a pair of panties and shove them in her mouth. I then tape them in with white tape. I know her nose will probably get clogged being upside down, so I don't use as much tape as usual so she can still breathe out of her mouth a little. She hangs there for a short bit before I return with fishingline. I start at her boots and start wrapping it tightly down her body and tits... then I work my way back up and tie it off. I walk away, as Jennah slowly spins. Soon I return again with the green clamps and apply them to her sensitive nipples. Things are starting to get intense for Jennah at this point as we see a tear or 2. I remove her gag and re-gag her with an open mouth dental gag. I spin her around again as I smack her ass hard. She really starts yelping and moaning now. I'm no where near done with her though. I add a tight crotchrope and tie it off up and out. I then pull andtie her wrists down to a 45lb kettlebell handle sitting on the floor behind her. She is now in an upside down strappado. Now things REALLY start to get intense for poor Jennah. I slap her bound titswith a thin wooden paddle as tears and snot flow freely all over her face and into her hair. She writhes and jolts with each smack. Her ass gets a few smacks as I walk away. I return once again though and hang a heavy padlock from each of her nipple clamps. She really seems to hate this! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while as Jennah endures her predicament. I'm still not done though... I nosehook her and then tie a rope into her hair and then I use it to tie her head back, making her bondage even more strict. After a while, I decide that she's had enough and herattitude does seem to have improved.

Duration: 26:12
File Size: 591.46 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Being.Tightly.Bound.Hanging.Upside.Down.Bound.With.Fishing.Line.And.Clamped.Should.Help.Jennahs.Attitude-Part.2.720p.part1.rar
FS_Being.Tightly.Bound.Hanging.Upside.Down.Bound.With.Fishing.Line.And.Clamped.Should.Help.Jennahs.Attitude-Part.2.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2014, 03:08:34 pm »
Dixon Mason Hogtied - Part 1

When I shot this clip, I was still recovering from food poisoning after dining at a Mexican restaurant in North las Vegas. I'm really feeling weak, but Dixon is visiting and wants to be bound. That's pretty good motivation to just deal with it and make the best of the situation. The clip starts with standing. Her wrists are bound behind her back and she's neckroped. I walk up behind her. I grab her by her hair and start to squeeze and manhandle her ample tits through her blouse. She reacts by moaning and closing her eyes. I continue to grope and smack her ass and she continues to moan. I eventually grab a bundle of rope and start binding her legs, adding a crotchrope in the process. Once I have her thighs bound, I stop to play with Dixonagain. I stand behind her and manhandle her again as I pull on her crotchrope at the same time. I soon rip her blouse open so I can get a bit more intimate with her large milky white tits. I soon pull up a chair and release her from the neckrope. She has been standing in 5 or 6 inch heels for quite some time, and it doesn't look like she'll make it much longer. Once seated, I untie her wrists and tie each of her wrists to her upper tricep area. I then tie them to her body by wrapping rope over them and above and below her tits. I'm kind of in an experimental mood here and have never done a tie quite like this before. There are a few things I'd do differently, but for a complete improv, I'm happy. Dixon has been left ungagged for much much to long, so I decide to remedy that problem right away. I order her to open her mouth as wide as she can. I stuff a pink shop rag completely in her mouth and then seal it in tightly with clear tape. I grope her tits for a bit before I walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 23:22
File Size: 527.04 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Dixon.Mason.Hogtied-Part.1.720p.part1.rar
FS_Dixon.Mason.Hogtied-Part.1.720p.part2.rar