Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 125826 times)

areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2014, 07:04:44 pm »
Owners daughter left tied up while they took off with the papers

Ashley Graham is working late at her dads shop. She hears something and gets up to investigate and is greeted by two women that grab her and carry her across the shipping area and tie her up. Theygrope her, bind her elbows, gag her with panties and tight microfoam tape and watch her suffer in a strappado. Then they let her down only to cut open her top and pantyhose exposing her. They tie up her boobs and finally leave her hogtied. They blindfold her and take off with some papers that will be useful to the competition. They leave her there for daddy or one of the other guys to find herthere in the morning.

File Type: wmv 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 19:48
File Size: 660.91 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Owners daughter left tied up while they took off with the papers.1080p.part1.rar
B2B_Owners daughter left tied up while they took off with the papers.1080p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2014, 10:21:08 pm »
Breast Bondage, ring gag and a Tight crotchrope for Alison - Part 1

I lead Alison, wearing 6 inch heels and hotpants, into the scene and sit her down in a chair backwards. I quickly tie a rope around her waist and then tie it to the back of the chair (which she is facing). I then quickly tie her ankles to the chair legs. Now that Alison isn't going anywhere, I can prepare her for whats to come. Of course she needs a gag, so in goes my big spider ring gag to hold her mouth open wide. I let her struggle for a while while I gather more supplies. When I return, I rip open her blouse and knead her tits a bit before I start binding them with thin twine. After they're both nicely bound, I give them a few squeezes just for fun. I take a few snaphots because she looks so darn good like this. This is where part 1 ends...

File Type: wmv
Duration: 12:41
File Size: 286.78 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Breast.Bondage.Ring.Gag.And.A.Tight.Crotchrope.For.Alison-Part.1.wmv

areax69

« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2014, 04:32:31 am »
Breast Bondage, ring gag and a Tight crotchrope for Alison - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alison is left bound and rin gagged on the chair for a while. I return with rope, which I tie around her neck. I then untie her from the chair. I stand her up and make her face the post. I smack her ass a good 4 or 5 times before I turn her around. As I tie her neck to the post, Alison is forced to lean back as the table top digs into her lower back. Next her hips are forced forward with the help of a tight crotchrope pulling out and up. What a delicious predicament! Alison, with her mouth wide open, bent back in 6 inch heels, tits tied and tightly crotchroped. I'm not done yet though. Each of her ankles are roped and pulled out and tied to the table legs. This makes it extremely hard to stand and tightens the crotchrope even more. Alison is then left like this for the remainder of the clip until the very end when I release her.

Duration: 12:00
File Size: 271.58 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Breast.Bondage.Ring.Gag.And.A.Tight.Crotchrope.For.Alison-Part.2.wmv

areax69

« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2014, 09:31:33 am »
They wore her out before they sold her off

A pretty girl is struggling on a couch with her arms in a reverse prayer, her mouth stuffed and a cleave in her mouth before a couple enters and decides to take her away. The man lifts her up and carries her out. She next appears being forced to hop up to a wall where she is manhandled and her cleave gag is pulled tighter. Her arms are retied with her elbows pulled together. She gets a crotch rope and her arms cinched to her body and is forced to the dirty floor. She is hogtied and regagged with another tight cleave. She rolls around for a bit before her hogtie is tightened, tying it off above and tying her toes back. The rest of the vetwrap is wrapped tightly around her head and finally rope is used to pull her head back. By the time her buyers show up she will be all used up.

File Type: WMV 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 20:29
File Size: 682.15 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_They.Wore.Her.Off.Before.They.Sold.Her.Off.1080p.part1.rar
B2B_They.Wore.Her.Off.Before.They.Sold.Her.Off.1080p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2014, 12:25:31 pm »
Geisha Girl Bound

Wanting to see how it was to be the little Geisha Brenda finds herself becoming the submissive she always wanted to be. Being completely submissive to an every mans need. Her day starts off the same way every morning. After serving her masters morning needs. Bath and his sexual need for the morning. She was to go to the dungeon to await her bondage for the day. This time she was box tied in a hogtie for the rest of the day till her master arrives home from work. Then she was released from her bonds. She now was to wash the work day from him and make his meal. As he was eating she knelled on the floor nude to a wait his sexual needs for the evening.

Duration: 18:30
File Size: 117.36 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Geisha.Bound.wmv

areax69

« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2014, 06:46:51 pm »
She caught the catburglar & kept her captive until morning

A burglar has been terrorizing JJs town. She sleeps with a gun under her pillow just in case. One comes crawling across her bed and she quickly pulls the gun out. The woman does what she is told and leans against the bedpost. The homeowner wraps some saran wrap around her body and then removes her stocking cap revealing a beautiful blond woman. She continues to wrap her up and then gags her with 2 pairs of her panties and saran wrap is wrapped around her head to keep them in. She struggles against the post for a bit before the woman returns to add even more bondage. She is wrapped up from head to toe in duct tape. The last thing her stocking cap going back over her face and duct tape wrapped around that. Once the pretty burglar is totally mummified the homeowner crawls back in her  bed stating that she will call the cops after she gets some rest.

Duration: 22:12
File Size: 721.93 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_She.Caught.The.Catburglar.and.kept.her.Captive.Until.Morning.1080p.part1.rar
B2B_She.Caught.The.Catburglar.and.kept.her.Captive.Until.Morning.1080p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2014, 06:52:41 am »
My Vanilla Friend Gets Hers - Part 1

Brenda had a good friend that was very Vanilla so she thought.Now Brenda had a dark side her self. She loved tyeing girls up and making them orgasm against there will. One day Brenda was going to summers for a lunch date. When she walked in she caught Summer watching a video of a girl being dominated and summer was masturbating to the video. Brenda was very quiet and just watched Summer. This all gave Brenda an idea. Friday night the girls was going out to celebrate Summers promotion and this was Brenda's chance to have some fun with Summer. Summer called and invited over Brenda for some drinks before they went out. This got the ball rolling.When Brenda arrives at Summers house Summer is all happy about her promotion. When Summer leaves to make the Drinks Brenda sees some toys and hand cuffs next to the coach. Thats when Brenda realizes what Summer had in mind and thought this little Bitch was going to try and do something. Well Summer had another thing coming. Brenda slipped something in summers drink to help her relax and get Summer ware she needed her. In this first scene Summer finds herself bound with her hands over her head and her legs spread.Now Brenda was going to work her over. To make it worse knowing what Summer was going to try Brenda makes it much worse on her. Summer is introduced to the Hitachi and nipple clamps. She is scared to death at first but starts to realize that this feels good and wonders ware Brenda will take her next.

Duration: 01:07:32
File Size: 427.17 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_My.Vanilla.Friend.Gets.Hers-Part.1.part1.rar
BB_My.Vanilla.Friend.Gets.Hers-Part.1.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2014, 09:55:10 am »
My Vanilla Friend Gets Her - Part 2

Brenda had a good friend that was very Vanilla so she thought.Now Brenda had a dark side her self. She loved tyeing girls up and making them orgasm against there will. One day Brenda was going to summers for a lunch date. When she walked in she caught Summer watching a video of a girl being dominated and summer was masturbating to the video. Brenda was very quiet and just watched Summer. This all gave Brenda an idea. Friday night the girls was going out to celebrate Summers promotion and this was Brenda's chance to have some fun with Summer. Summer called and invited over Brenda for some drinks before they went out. This got the ball rolling.When Brenda arrives at Summers house Summer is all happy about her promotion. When Summer leaves to make the Drinks Brenda sees some toys and hand cuffs next to the coach. Thats when Brenda realizes what Summer had in mind and thought this little Bitch was going to try and do something. Well Summer had another thing coming. Brenda slipped something in summers drink to help her relax and get Summer ware she needed her. In this first scene Summer finds herself bound with her hands over her head and her legs spread.Now Brenda was going to work her over. To make it worse knowing what Summer was going to try Brenda makes it much worse on her. Summer is introduced to the Hitachi and nipple clamps. She is scared to death at first but starts to realize that this feels good and wonders ware Brenda will take her next.

Duration: 29:14
File Size: 185.20 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_My.Vanilla.Friend.Gets.Hers-Part.2.wmv

areax69

« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2014, 06:04:20 pm »
Bitchy busty bartender tied up and robbed by the 2 brunettes

Carissa struggles already gagged but not yet hogtied, Carissa struggles hogtied but not yet with a stocking cap, then she struggles in a hogtie & stocking cap.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 22:09
File Size: 827.53 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Bitchy.Busty.Bartender.Tied.Up.and.Robbed.by.the.2.Brunettes.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Bitchy.Busty.Bartender.Tied.Up.and.Robbed.by.the.2.Brunettes.720p.part2.rar
B2B_Bitchy.Busty.Bartender.Tied.Up.and.Robbed.by.the.2.Brunettes.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2014, 10:34:19 pm »
I'm just the jeweler I'm NOT having an affair with your husband!

An incredibly sexy but insanely jealous Carissa Montgomery drags JJ across her back patio with her hand over her mouth. Her wrists have been tied and Carissa is livid. She is sure this woman is having an affair with her husband. JJ tries to reason with the jealous wife and explains that she is the jeweler and that her husband is about to surprise her with a big diamond. Carissa isn’t buying it. She takes off a pair of pink lacy panties that she believes belongs to JJ and shoves them in her mouth. Then she wraps her head with packing tape to seal them in. Carissa ties up JJs elbows, manhandles her big boobs and makes her get to her knees. Finally she is hogtied and humiliated all disheveled on the back patio as Carissa berates the confused woman. Suddenly a mans voice asks what is going on…Carissa proclaims that she has his lover all tied up. Apologetically the man tells her that JJ is a new jeweler at the shop they go to. Carissa half heartedly apologizes and stalks off while her husband tells the jeweler he will be right back with some scissors.

Duration: 14:08
File Size: 527.94 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Im.Just.The.Jeweler.Im.NOT.Having.An.Affair.With.Your.Husband.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Im.Just.The.Jeweler.Im.NOT.Having.An.Affair.With.Your.Husband.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2014, 01:08:08 am »
Crazy neighbor kept the pretty redhead all to herself

Cherry beautifully dressed in a satin dress and fully fashioned stockings sits slumped in a chair with some bondage and her mouth stuffed and her head wrapped with a bandana. She isn't aware of what is going on. Earlier she had told her new neighbor it was her responsibility to clean out the sewers in front of her home so the rain could drain properly and the streets wouldn't flood. She had a bad attitude and no introduction. JJ didn't appreciate it and poof the bitchy redhead becomes her forever captive. A game pursues with lots of groping and forced head nodding of yes and no. The woman plays with her hair, breasts and strokes her silky stockings, places her hand firmly over the pretty girls mouth and in the end her hair is tied off to the ceiling and she is blindfolded and left there struggling, but before that several gags including colorful socks, panties and the large lace doily from the table as the girl struggles to understand what is going on. The crazy neighbor plans to keep the pretty pin up around for a long time to come.

Duration: 32:13
File Size: 1.05 GB

Download Link(s):
Crazy.Neighbor.Kept.The.Pretty.Redhead.All.To.Herself.1080p.part1.rar
Crazy.Neighbor.Kept.The.Pretty.Redhead.All.To.Herself.1080p.part2.rar
Crazy.Neighbor.Kept.The.Pretty.Redhead.All.To.Herself.1080p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2014, 04:57:53 am »
Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 1

Fayth was pulled over as she was driving through a small town... A very small town. Paraphernalia is found in her car and she is placed under arrest by Billy Bob and Junior. She resists arrest and kicks Billy Bob in the balls. She's going to pay for that. The clip starts with Billy Bob and Junior shoving fayth into the jailhouse in cuffs and leg irons. They open a cell and shove her onto the hard bench that they call a bed. They ask where the drugs are at, but she tells them nothing. They leave her there as they go get a few needed supplies. The rest of the clip is fayth struggling in cuffs while in her cell. At the very end of the clip, Billy Bob and Junior return with supplies. They open the cell door and the clip ends.

Duration: 05:03
File Size: 115.60 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Fayth.Big.City.Girl.Arrested.By.2.Hick.Cops-Part.1.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2014, 07:26:04 pm »
The pretty blond found herself hogtied with her panties in her mouth

Poor Carissa is in trouble again. She has been tied to a bench and she is ballgagged. Her female captor comes in and pulls her chest down to the bench making her more uncomfortable and then returns and cuts off her little panties and stuffs them in her mouth wrapping her head to keep them in. She gropes her big boobs and makes her get to the floor where she is tightly hogtied and manhandled more.

Duration: 20:43
File Size: 652.47 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_The pretty blond found herself hogtied with her panties in her mouth.720p.part1.rar
B2B_The pretty blond found herself hogtied with her panties in her mouth.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2014, 12:32:17 pm »
She was left ziptied with panties in her mouth

Carissa Montgomery thought her feet were going to ache after her first day working in high heeled boots at her new job but she never thought she would find herself in a storage room ballgagged, ziptied and tied to a chair on her first day of work as a bartender. She struggles to get free from the chair and makes her way out of the room. She wanders around the bar trying to make her way out, her elbows bound zipties. The woman that did this to her finds her and makes her sit on a couch, adding more zipties to her legs, cuts her white lace panties off and shoves them in her mouth and then wraps her head tightly with microfoam. Her arms h ave been cinched to her body with more zipties and she is in utter misery. She continues to struggle and the woman leaves her there. After some time a man comes in and says that JJ must have gotten a hold of her, he does this to all of the new girls. He runs off to find a pair of scissors to cut her out.

Duration: 10:57
File Size: 344.85 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_She was left ziptied with panties in her mouth.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2014, 04:58:56 pm »
Serene Isley Jogs into Trouble!

We keep having a problem  with people cutting through our yard and this time Indy had enough.  Serene Isley finds out what happens to trespassers.   After being grabbed and pulled into the house, he duct tape's her mouth shut and then proceeds to bind her in duct tape.  She is let to struggle in her tight bondage.

File Type: mp4
Duration: 10:41
File Size: 163.21 MB

Download Link(s):
WIB_Serene.Isley.Jogs.Into.Trouble.mp4

areax69

« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2014, 08:08:20 pm »
MoRina's Restraining Chair

MoRina finds out just how restraining a chair tie can be.  Lashed to the chair, she can hardly move and even more frustrating - her hands are tied to allow movement but the knots are just out of reach.

File Type: mp4
Duration: 09:25
File Size: 148.22 MB

Download Link(s):
WIB_MoRinas.Restraining.Chair.mp4

areax69

« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2014, 10:45:43 pm »
The other woman was left with her panties in her mouth

Caroline is at her lovers house. He is getting ready for work and tells her that she needs to leave because his wife is coming home. She says she needs just a little bit more sleep and is setting her alarm. She falls asleep after he leaves and never sets her clock. His wife comes in and finds the pretty little pin up girl sleeping in her bed. The wife wakes us the mistress and starts to tie her up with the rope that the two have left on the bed. The wife is in disbelief. Who is this little whore? She ties her up, she puts the ballgag in her mouth. She can’t believe her husband would do this to her. She leave the room. Caroline wants out of the situation and gets out of the bed and starts to hop down the hallway in her open bottom girdle and stockings. She wants to make it to the front door and remove herself from the situation. She is caught though. Her ballgag is removed and her dirty panties are stuffed into her mouth and her head is wrapped oh so tightly with tape. She is in terrible discomfort….The angry wife hogties her, not caring at all about the pain in the other womans mouth and leaves her there for her husband to find after work. When he comes home he seesCaroline ties up in the hallway and he freaks out and just leaves her there…

Duration: 16:43
File Size: 526.78 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_The other woman was left with her panties in her mouth.720p.part1.rar
B2B_The other woman was left with her panties in her mouth.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2014, 12:23:07 am »
Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Since Alexis did not escape, and since she doesn't want to give up, she is tickled. I'm not much of a tickler, lol, but I do my best and judging by her reactions, I'm not that bad at it. After a while, I remove her gag and then I continue tickling her ribs and feet. After a good amount of tickling, Alexis has earned another 5 minutes of escape time. Without her gag we hear her grunting and talking to herself as she tries to reach knots ther are no where near her reach. Even though she doesn't want to admit defeat, she has been. You can see it in her eyes and she just doesn't have the same energy as in the first 10 minutes. 5 minutes go by and she is not any further along and she finally admits defeat. Since I won the challenge, Alexis is my prize. I pull her tits free from her bra and start groping and slapping them. Alexis is soon cleave gagged, before I put her on her stomach. I hogtie her and incorporate her crotchrope into it. It just tightens it up a tad more. Her toes are then tied to her hair. Alexis isn't dealing well with the gag, so being the nice guy that I am I remove it. I tie one her toes back very tightly and then I ballgag her. I try and use my "nice" nose hooks on Alexis, but because of the shape of her nose, and from all the sweat, they keep snapping out. When I put the ballgag in I didn't strap it in as tightly as I would normally as we're just having escape challenge fun. Alexis takes advantage of my niceness and decides to spit it out. Nice guys always get taken advantage of... when will I learn? No more Mr. Nice Guy. I roll her onto her side and give her tits a few more hard grab and slaps before I let her out of her current bondage. At the end of the clip, I put in 10 or 15 seconds of what I did to Alexis afterwards. The entire clip will be posted sometime in the future.

Duration: 21:22
File Size: 481.95 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Alexis.Rain.Accepts.The.Escape.Challenge-Part.3.720p.part1.rar
FS_Alexis.Rain.Accepts.The.Escape.Challenge-Part.3.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2014, 01:48:00 am »
Idesly Love - E0825

Duration: 10:52