Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 127325 times)

areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2014, 07:28:17 am »
Monica Jade In Her First Real Hogtie

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Hogtied, Hogtie, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Nudity, Ebony, Ball Gag, Mouth Stuffing, Rope, High Heels, Hardcore

Monica is a awesome new model. She loves the tough stuff. She told me that she had worked with other bondage producer's but really wanted to try a hard one. She says I think I am ready for you so lay one on me. I put her in a leg's spread high back arching hogtie. Instead of putting her arms behind her back I tie them to a pole keeping her arms out to her sides. This let's me arch her even further. I make a rope head harness to pull her head back as far as it will go. I wanted to make sure she could see what was coming next. The big black nipple clamps.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 27:04
File Size: 220.22 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Monica.Jade.In.Her.First.Real.Hogtie.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2014, 09:43:35 am »
Busty brunette bounced across the room and into more trouble.

Charlie Mancini is tied to a chair in a dark basement with a ballgag between her lips. She tries hard to get up and out of the chair, she finally finds success and hops across the long room and finds a door. She opens it and hops out, resting momentarily against a bar a woman sees her and grabs her and puts her on the ground and starts to tie her up more, bringing her knees to her chest and tying them there. Charlie gets a tight crotch rope and then the woman removes the ballgag and puts a pair of panties in her mouth and then wraps her head with ace bandage to keep them in. The pretty girl is miserable as the woman adds even more ropes to her body and ties her up into a little ball, leaving her there helpless. After a while a man comes in. He likes what he sees- her removes her gag and asks if she is ready to satisfy him...

Duration: 14:08
File Size: 529.13 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Busty brunette bounced across the room and into more trouble.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Busty brunette bounced across the room and into more trouble.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2014, 02:13:54 pm »
Busty brunette Charlie is pretty in pink

Charlie Mancini stands before me dressed in pink lingerie from girdlebound. I boxtie her and gag her with an open mouth gag. She isn’t a fan so to be a good sport I gag myself with one that is much larger. I keep tying her up and then we cut the camera to get her into position on a chair, upside down. Once she is in place I tie her ankles to the chair and her neck to the chair. She hangs out like that for a while and then she gets to the floor. I gag her with a pair of yellow panties and clear tape, then I wrap pink vetwrap around her head and pull her chest down. She isn’t very comfortable in that position but she looks great…

Duration: 26:59
File Size: 1006.77 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Busty brunette Charlie is pretty in pink.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Busty brunette Charlie is pretty in pink.720p.part2.rar
B2B_Busty brunette Charlie is pretty in pink.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2014, 06:12:20 pm »
Pepper Sterling Gets A Reverse Prayer Hogtie

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Mouth Stuffing, Hogtied, Hogtie, Reverse Prayer, Nudity, High Heels, Rope, Jute Rope, Stockings

The sweet little southern bell Pepper Sterling came to play. She loves being tied up and really wanted to push her limits. I asked her if she can do the reverse prayer. The first thing she said was whats that. I tell her and she just does it with ease. I knew right away what was going to happen. A reverse prayer hogtie like she had never had before. She stays in the reverse prayer for the whole video. She arches so good. Kinda turns her into a nice little rocker.

Duration: 26:53
File Size: 218.72 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Pepper.Sterling.Gets.A.Reverse.Prayer.Hogtie.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2014, 07:19:36 pm »
Daddy Tied Up His Little Girl For A Home Work Assignment

Tags: Hogtied, Hogtie, Breast Bondage, Frog Tie, Rope, Bondage, BDSM, School Girl, Tube Socks, Elbow Tie, Mini Skirt, High Heels, Role Play, Head Harness, Ball Gag

Pepper had been at the kinky school of bondage for about a year now. She came home the other night and had a bag with her. She came in and sit down beside her mother to show her. It was a bag of rope and a head harness. She had a home work assignment to do. She was to be hogtied and filmed for school. She asked her Mom to do it but she didn't want to. Her mother said to ask your Daddy. Of course he said yes. He ties up his little angel in a nice and tight hogtie. You can tell she is getting good with bondage when she could arch back that far. He ties her pig tails to her heels which were only inches from her head. She is going to get an A+ for this hogtie.

Duration: 18:18
File Size: 412.28 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Daddy.Tied.Up.His.Little.Girl.For.A.Home.Work.Assignment.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2014, 10:10:04 pm »
Alluring Alena First Time In Bondage

Alena really wanted to try bondage. So I guess this is what you call a test shoot. Alena loves the dom- sub lifestyle but had never really been tied up. It was funny I had to choke her and smack that ass just to get her into character. She just kept smiling. I new how to get that smile off her face. Throw the whole kitchen at her not just the kitchen sink. Hogtied,ball gagged and several nipple clamp changes.

Duration: 24:05
File Size: 196.07 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Alluring.Alena.First.Time.In.Bondage.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2014, 11:49:16 pm »
She Will Never Learn

One of these days you would think Brenda would just take it and shut up. But know she just runs her mouth and makes it worse on her self.

Duration: 07:35
File Size: 171.41 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_She.Will.Never.Learn.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2014, 03:16:22 am »
Penny's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!

Duration: 18:29
File Size: 417.49 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Pennys.Test-Part.3.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #168 on: June 01, 2014, 01:12:22 pm »
The Adventures of O-girl & Nylonika - Obsession Chapter 25a

Having left O-girl and Nylonika in the shiver-sand, Lady Lovelace (Diana Knight) takes Kelly Munroe (Emily Addison) back to the manor with her. Always time to play in the limo

Duration: 07:03
File Size: 197.92 MB

Download Link(s):
BC_E0826.The.Adventures.Of.O-Girl.And.Nylonika-Obsession.Chapter.25a.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2014, 03:35:55 pm »
Gigi Allens - Aussie Assault

Gorgeous Gigi Allens is back and helpless as ever. This girl will melt the lens of the camera if she's just staying still, but you add all the struggling and moaning... well, let's just say we like her a lot... :)

Duration: 12:09
File Size: 338.68 MB

Download Link(s):
BC_E0827.Gigi.Allens.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2014, 04:34:56 pm »
Revenge of the Farm Hand

Tags: rope bondage, barefoot, bit gag, blouse, hogtie, humiliation, boots, brunette, business wear, lingerie, nude

She'd inherited the farm, of course. Along with it she also inherited a massive sense of entitlement. The callous attitude to her farm workers she probably picked up at that posh public school she went to. Teasing the dishier male farm hands? That was one hundred percent her own contribution, the icing on the cake that made her absolutely impossible to work for, but also impossible to take your eyes off. One afternoon Tom the hay-wain followed her home to see if he could negotiate a slight change in the terms of their contractual relationship....

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 05:09
File Size: 170.73 MB

Download Link(s):
RE_140531.Revenge.Of.The.Farm.Hand.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2014, 05:49:28 pm »
He Hogtied Me To A Post Upside Down

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Big Tits, Latex, Cat Suite, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Crotch Rope, Rope, Suspension, Hogtied, Hogties, Chicken Wing, Elbow Tie, Milf, High Heels, On Screen Ties

We had been playing around a little warming up. Pepper had shot a couple of sets and really wanted to go for a good one. She told me to come up with something and lay it on her. I did and this is what I came up with. A high back arching chicken winged hogtie while suspended. Pepper is one hell of a women she stays this way a long time in the clip. At the end when I take out the spider gag all she could do was smile. All rigging was done on screen from start to finish.

Duration: 27:08
File Size: 220.88 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_He.Hogtied.Me.To.A.Post.Upside.Down.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2014, 10:58:52 pm »
Lauren Kiley Get's Spread In Her First Ever Bondage Video

What started out to be a beautiful morning drive out in the country. Ended up being her worse day ever. Her car broke down out in the middle of know where. There was only one house close. She walked up to find some help. She had rang the door bell and was waiting when he came up behind her. She heard something and turned but it was to late. Lauren was taken. He took out her out to an old shed in the back yard. She was tied up and used till she was broken.

Duration: 17:23
File Size: 353.48 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Lauren.Kiley.Gets.Spread.In.Her.First.Ever.Bondage.Video.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2014, 01:27:05 am »
Put In A Brutal Strappado

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Strappado, Big Tits, Elbow Tie, Nipple Clamps, High Heels, School Girl, Up Skirt, Blond, Stockings, Breast Bondage

She had the strangest homework assignment ever. They was studying bondage in history class. Her assignment was to be put into bondage to see what it felt like. Then report back to class to explain the experience. I thought if she had to do it we might as well make it a good one. I put her in a nice and tight Strappado for her assignment.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 14:39
File Size: 223.19 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Put.In.A.Brutal.Strappado.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2014, 04:41:00 am »
Redheads left bound and filthy on the basement floor

Curvy redheads Cherry Busom and Riley Jane are struggling tied up and ballgagged on a sofa in a filthy basement when two women come up to them and add more rope, open their blouses, grope them and then remove their ballgags and shove panties in their mouths and wrap their heads tightly with white fabric. Their boobs are pulled out from their bras and their chests are pulled down to their knees. They are left like that for a bit before the women come back and take off the rope pulling their chests to their knees. They get to the ground and Riley gets a crotch rope and the two get electrical tape added to their gags and then they are hogtied. The two have a hard time rolling at all, they won’t be able to get out. They are stuck there on the absolutely filthy floor waiting for their friend to get their after he pays these two women off. When he gets there he is disgusted that he had to pay the two women on their behalf and he decides to leave them there.

Duration: 18:20
File Size: 684.38 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Redheads left bound and filthy on the basement floor.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Redheads left bound and filthy on the basement floor.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2014, 05:27:32 am »
Floating Bondage

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Self Bondage, Rope, Ball Gag, Nudity, Wet, Pool, Forced Orgasm's, Sun Bathing

It was a beautiful sunny Florida day. We had some friends over to hang out around the pool. I don't remember who said it but someone brought up the idea to tie myself up on the floaty. Sometimes I always wonder why I agree to stuff. LOL They throw me some rope and away I went. To top things off they hand me a remote control vibrator. It was hard enough to not fall off the floaty, now I had to deal with the vibrator to. After I was good and secure and they enjoyed them selves a while. They go in to enjoy the game and just left me there to float around and enjoy the Florida sun.

Duration: 14:05
File Size: 204.72 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Floating.Bondage.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2014, 07:14:58 am »
Splitting Mystic

Tags: Bondage. BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Girl Girl Upskirt, Nudity, Cunt Busted, High Heels, Crotch Rope, Gags, Gagged, Tall

Sometimes Mystic forgets who the top is in this relationship and has to be reminded from time to time. Tied to a post with a nice and tight crotch rope splitting her joy toy does the trick.

Duration: 09:28
File Size: 137.73 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Splitting.Mystic.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2014, 09:42:50 am »
Agonizing 3 Point Suspended Hogtie

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Suspended, Hogtie, Hogtied, Ball Gag, Upskirt, Breast Harness, High Heels

Mystic came over wanting to try something different. I said let's do a hogtie suspension. She was all for it. I just don't think she realized how tough it really is to do. Only using 3 points puts all the pressure on her back during the pull. I could tell she was in pain but endures it like a champ.

Duration: 14:44
File Size: 214.30 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Agonizing.3.Point.Suspended.Hogtie.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2014, 03:12:35 pm »
Hogtied Breast Suspension

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Hogtie, Hogtied, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Nudity, Milf, High Heels, Crotch Rope, Ball Gag, Hair Tie

Believe it or not this was Amanda's idea. She wanted to try and hang by her breast. Of course I wanted to step it up a notch. A tight hogtied breast suspension. Not for the faint of heart for sure. Don't try this at home.

Duration: 17:45
File Size: 258.10 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Hogtied.Breast.Suspension.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2014, 06:00:53 pm »
Extreme Nipple Predicament

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Nipples, Breast Bondage, Forced Orgasm's, Nudity, Hair Tie, Crotch Rope, Nipple Clamps

Amanda's hands are attached to a spreader bar pulled about elbow high. Her legs are spread and pulled back to rings on the floor. This causes her to have to lean forward. I hair tie her making her arch even more. Now comes the clamps. There is rubber bands on the clamps to make them good and tight. With rubber bands and twine I walk her out. Pulling the twine tight and stretching the bands. There is so much going on in this predicament. There is a crotch rope attached to the post. this only allows her to come out so far. All she can do is try and lean forward to relieve the pressure. The rubber bands applies the resistance so when she leans forward the stretch allows no relief. To top things off there is a vibrator berried in her crotch ripping orgasm after orgasm from her trembling body.

Duration: 15:40
File Size: 227.83 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Extreme.Nipple.Predicament.720p.mp4