Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 127331 times)

areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2014, 08:09:37 am »
Assignation

Tags: Barefoot, bedroom, handcuffs, self bondage, leg irons, chains, metal bondage, redhead, lingerie

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 04:37
File Size: 152.48 MB

Download Link(s):
RE_140524.Assignation.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2014, 04:15:12 pm »
The Dominant's Prize

Tags: rope bondage, barefoot, brunette, nude, ungagged, redhead

Duration: 04:15
File Size: 182.08 MB

Download Link(s):
RE_140419.The.Dominants.Prize.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2014, 09:25:26 pm »
It took me a long time to find you again...

JJ pet Caroline Pierce years ago in a SPAM - buy and die bar. Caroline had been drinking and was all alone. JJ took her back to hotel room and kept her tied up. Years later Caroline has moved on with her life- no longer a bar fly she is a good little house wife. JJ has been trying to find Caroline for years and has finally succeeded. She has been spying on the woman and knows her husband is away on business for a few days so she thinks she will go in and keep Caroline company. She endures 3 bondage positions and two gags, one of them a pair of panties, with her apron wrapped around her mouth to keep them in and then later vetwrap added to that. Caroline is blindfolded and has no idea what is going to come the rest of their few days together.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 33:33
File Size: 1.03 GB

Download Link(s):
B2B_It took me a long time to find you again...720p.part1.rar
B2B_It took me a long time to find you again...720p.part2.rar
B2B_It took me a long time to find you again...720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2014, 05:06:38 am »
Just 10 More Reps!

Tags: rope bondage, girlgirl, barefoot, lesbian, cloth gag

Duration: 07:02
File Size: 299.20 MB

Download Link(s):
RE_140322.Just.10.More.Reps.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #144 on: May 28, 2014, 08:54:31 am »
Tall Leggy Lady Wants Pantyhose Over Her Head & A Hogtie

Long lean leggy Jane is stressed out and wants a hogtie from JJ. She also requests a stocking over her head. Her elbows are tied, she is tied and a hogtie happens with the stocking pulled back. You can clearly see her pretty face, she is never gagged.

Duration: 22:08
File Size: 828.54 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Tall.Leggy.Lady.Wants.Pantyhose.Over.Her.Head.and.A.Hogtie.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Tall.Leggy.Lady.Wants.Pantyhose.Over.Her.Head.and.A.Hogtie.720p.part2.rar
B2B_Tall.Leggy.Lady.Wants.Pantyhose.Over.Her.Head.and.A.Hogtie.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2014, 03:12:34 pm »
Head of the neighborhood watch catches a catburglar

A burglar has been terrorizing a neighborhood. JJ is head of the neighborhood watch and determined to catch the crook. She is talking on the phone when she hears a noise so she quickly hangs up and hides. Her weapons of choice (rope) in hand. The burglar is shown creeping down a set of stairs and opening a door to a dark room. The woman grabs the girl and shoves her down on the floor and gets to work tying up her wrists. She has her on her stomach and notices her stocking cap so she pulls it off revealing her beautiful face. Her pretty face and banging body won’t get her out of this mess though. The burglar gets ropes above her ankles, a crotch rope, a sock stuffed in her mouth and clear tape wrapped around her head. JJ calls her cop friend to come and get her, but to scare the girl she told her she had a group of friends that were going to come by and her as her punishment. She struggles for a bit and then is put into a tight hogtie. The stocking cap is placed back over her head and a black cloth is wrapped around her mouth. She mmmphhs in agony until finally the man shows up. He ungags her (shown)and she pleads with him to not fuck her. He says that she is fucked because he is a cop and she is going to jail. He gets her back on her stomach and handcuffs her (untying not shown). He helps her up and takes her away. The final scene is of her being but into a jail cell.

Duration: 20:21
File Size: 759.98 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Head.Of.The.Neighborhood.Watch.Catches.A.Catburglar.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Head.Of.The.Neighborhood.Watch.Catches.A.Catburglar.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2014, 07:15:16 pm »
Sara Liz - E0643

File Type: WMV 1280x720 HD
Duration: 18:02
File Size: 501.85 MB

Download Link(s):
BC_E0643.Sara.Liz.720p.part1.rar
BC_E0643.Sara.Liz.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2014, 04:18:42 am »
Brenda Bound Again

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Big Tits, Crotch Rope, High Heels, Milf, Hair Tie

Brenda knew it had been a while sense she been tied up. After getting quite a few emails wanting to see her more she finally gave in. I thought I might be easy on her. NOT I tie her hands over her head to one post. Added a crotch rope pulling her to the other post. As her arms was stretched out she had know other choice but let the crotch rope berry deep in her pussy. I tie short lengths of rope to her legs spreading them out to the sides. Crank her head back with a hair tie and berried a ball gag deep in her cocksucker. All I could say was welcome back Brenda Bound.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 10:31
File Size: 160.45 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Brenda.Bound.Again.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2014, 12:26:52 pm »
Two Of My Favorites From The Sexy Riley Jane

Hard Hogtie For Riley

Riley loves hard hogties. She wanted to be put through one and I was more then happy to help her out. She was all happy when I got started but as more and more rope was added she realizes that this might be more then she bargained for.

Riley Jane Gets Hooked

Riley is sweet and innocent with a twist. She loves bondage and likes to have her limits pushed from time to time. She gets tied to a chair in a frog tie position and her breast are bound very tight with twine. This is where the fun begins. I hook her mouth to her chest harness. Then add the nose hook to pull her mouth open. Adding four more hooks to the sides of her nose and mouth opening everything up nice. Riley has pierced nipples and had to bring them into play. I tie her nipples to her earlobes with small twine. What a predicament. If she moves at all, poor girl NOT.

Duration: 31:30
File Size: 255.89 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Two.Of.My.Favorites.From.The.Sexy.Riley.Jane.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2014, 01:52:46 pm »
A Couple From Lexy Mae

Lexy Mae Gets Her First Strappado

Believe it or not Lexy didn't even know what a strappado was. I asked her before the clip if she wanted to do one. She just laughed and asked what the hell is a strappado. Of course being the nice guy I am I said let me show you. This ends up being one hell of a hot scene. Elbows fused together strappado,nipple clamps,crotch rope, the hole ball of wax so to say.

The Street Walker That Does Bondage

He was driving around that part of town looking for a good time. Lexy approached the car at a stop light. She says Hi honey you looking for a good time. He says yes I am but not the kind that you are normally used to. She says what do you have in mind. He tells her that he wanted to hire a street walker that does bondage. She just smiled and said well baby I am your girl. She get's in and heads back to his place.

Duration: 26:29
File Size: 215.08 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_A.Couple.From.Lexy.Mae.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2014, 04:14:54 pm »
Sexy BBW Rikki Waters Gets More Then She Asked For

Rikki is a good friend of mine. I knew she did fetish as well. I knew she liked bondage but not to what extent. I brought her to the house to see mt new studio and see if she wanted to try some bondage. She was all for it. I text my rigger to come over. I told him that I had a surprise for him. He knew who Rikki was and always wanted to lay one on her. He came right over. After talking to Rikki a little bit they got started. She was a little nervous at first. Laughing and joking around until the ropes started to get tighter. Then she realized she was in way over her head. Rope after rope kept going on. Next thing you know she was in the tightest hogtie he had done in a long time. She could barely struggle against all the ropes.

Duration: 46:01
File Size: 373.60 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Sexy.BBW.Rikki.Waters.Gets.More.Then.She.Asked.For.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2014, 05:46:35 pm »
Introducing New Comer Alaina Rose

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Fresh, Damsel In Distress, Breast Bondage, Up Skirt, Hogtied, Hogtie, High Heels, Neighborhood Girl Next Door, Blond

Introducing Alaina Rose a young and fresh 19 year old bondage virgin. This was her first day. She had shot with my friends Mr Hunter and GiGi, and I was next. When she got here I asked how she did at her last shoot. She was like I think I did Ok. Well I knew how she did because Me and GiGi had talked before she arrived. The plan was in place. She made it through Mr Hunter now it was my turn to really turn up the heat. GiGi and Mr Hunter broke her in and it was my turn to brake her with a nice and tight back arching hogtie. Fresh young models are always fun to work with.

Duration: 15:37
File Size: 238.23 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Introducing.New.Comer.Alaina.Rose.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2014, 11:37:52 pm »
Box Tied Frog Tied And Hung With Mystic Moon

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Breast Bondage, Ball Gag, Suspension, Tall, Brunette, Crotch Rope, Box Tie, Frog Tie

Mystic has been working with us a lot. She loves it and wanted to try something a little different. I am not sure what you would call this but I know one thing. It was tough as hell for her. She was box tied and frog tied. I lifted her with a two point suspension. The knee and the shoulder rope. Once she was lifted is when everything got very tight and she struggles to endure the suspension.

Duration: 16:32
File Size: 252.29 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Box.Tied.Frog.Tied.And.Hung.With.Mystic.Moon.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2014, 01:34:19 am »
Post Gasm

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Forced Orgasm, Plastic Wrap, Vibrators, Hitachi, High Heels, Big Tits, Mouth Stuffing, Gag, Zip Ties

Brenda enjoys a nice afternoon on the post. Plastic wrapped and zip tied she isn't going any where for a while. I wrapped the Hitachi nice and tight on her money maker. Use her tits as props to hold the Hitachi in place. Needless to say she had a good time that day.

Duration: 12:45
File Size: 194.48 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Post.Gasm.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2014, 04:09:13 am »
She Had Know Idea

Tags: Bondage, Forced Orgasm, Nudity, Tall, High Heels, Breast Bondage, Head Harness, Ball Gag, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, BDSM

She had know idea what was cumming. It started out like any old bondage shoot. It quickly leads to something else. Bound in a tight chicken wing. She was made to straddle a tight crotch rope. The Hitachi was put in the rope and she was pulled by a waste rope holding her on the vibrator. Her legs was tied spread out causing more pressure on her slit. All she could do was with stand orgasm after orgasm.

Duration: 17:41
File Size: 269.87 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_She.Had.Know.Idea.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2014, 02:01:46 pm »
Hogtied Arm Strappado

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Jeans, High Heels, Rope, Damsel In Distress, Elbow Tie, Strappado. Hogtie, Hogtied, Ball Gag, Hogtied, Hogtie

Violet finds herself in a tough one this time. Tied in tight jeans makes it even worse to struggle and get loose. She is hogtied and to make things harder her arms are lifted to the arch rope making her lay in a hogtie strappado stuck to the post.

Duration: 12:40
File Size: 193.08 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Hogtied.Arm.Strappado.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2014, 05:19:09 pm »
Her Little Black Dress

She had went shopping that day to buy a little black dress. Her boyfriend loved her in them. After he seen her in it he couldn't wait to have some fun. The beautiful Unique was tied with her hands over her head. He ties up her breast to help support her attaching them to some over head rings. The purple shade was a nice contrast. He continues to tie her up arms,legs and a nice mouth packing. He added some nipple clamps before going to smoke a cigarette and admire his work. After a short time he returns to lower her so she can be packaged up in a nice tight hogtie. If she would have known what that little black dress would have done she might have bought a different color.

Duration: 21:54
File Size: 490.63 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Her.Little.Black.Dress.720p.part1.rar
BB_Her.Little.Black.Dress.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2014, 07:58:32 pm »
Putting Her In Her Place

Sometimes you just have to let them know who is boss. They get relaxed and forget sometimes. It doesn't take her long to remember when she is tied on a cold floor.

Duration: 09:47
File Size: 220.56 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Putting.Her.In.Her.Place.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2014, 10:34:22 pm »
She Thought I Hired Her For Sex

Tags: Bondage Hogtied Hogtie High Heels Gags Mouth Stuffing Damsel In Detress Rope Breast Bondage Tits Nudity Elbows Chicken Wing Tight Brunette Tall Ball Gag

He was looking for some fun and ran across Mystic on the corner. She says you looking for a good time sweetie. He says yes i am but not what you think. She gets in the car and they head to his place way out in the country. What she thought was a normal John turns out to be her worse nightmare.

Duration: 22:28
File Size: 182.79 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_She.Thought.I.Hired.Her.For.Sex.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2014, 06:38:13 am »
Mystic Thought This Would Be Easy

Tags: Strappado, Nipple Clamps, Ball gag, Breast, Breast Bondage, Elbows Tied, High Heels, BDSM, Upskirt, Bondage

Mystic comes to us for her first reel bondage shoot. She thinks this will be easy but she was so wrong. She gets put into a very tight and very high strappado. Elbows slammed together in one of the toughest starappado's I have done. To top things off with nipple clamps that she had never tried before. Tied them done to a anchor point on the floor. All she could do was mummf through the gag because she couldn't move at all.

Duration: 17:53
File Size: 402.80 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Mystic.Thought.This.Would.Be.Easy.720p.wmv