Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 230655 times)

xorovod

Diary Of Princess Mira - A Cheating Wife's Evil Plan - Cum ...
« Reply #1120 on: September 12, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Diary Of Princess Mira - A Cheating Wife's Evil Plan - Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation (720 HD)

WHAT CAN A HOT WIFE DO IF SHE WANNA ENJOY HER HUSBAND'S MONEY WITH HER LOVER? I FOUND THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM! My loser husband has no idea that this robbery was my idea and this black guy is my lover for a long time. Today we made him a pathetic cuckold slave and tomorrow we'll get his money as well! I'm at home with my husband and we want to go out to dinner when someone knocks on the front door. I open the door and scream because a black gangster grab my throat and he pulls me into the apartment. He yells at my husband: "Give me the money!" My coward husband is totally shocked and he tells my attacker that he hasn't much cash because he keeps the money in the bank but the bank is closed until 8 am. The thief handcuffs my husband and he says he will stay with us for the night. The thief told my husband that he will fuck me all night in both my holes and makes him a pathetic cuckold slave. My husband desperately begging him "please, please don't hurt my wife!!". The thief smiles at him mockingly and make me kneel down in front of him. He shoves his big black cock into my mouth and forces me to suck it while my husband starts to cry. My attacker throws me on the kitchen countertops and fucks my pussy really hard till it is stretched. The thief forces my crying husband to lick my fucked pussy while he verbally humiliates him. He commands my husband to eat my ass because he wants to fuck it too. He fucks my ass really hard while he commands me to say humiliating things to my handcuffed husband. Finally the thief shoots a huge load on my face and forces my crying husband to lick it up and swallow it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mira, BBC, Big Black Cock, Humiliation, Degradation, Mira, Princess, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Male Cum Swallowers, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_A_Cheating_Wife_s_Evil_Plan_-_Cum_Eating_Cuckold_Humiliation__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 978 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:40:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3096 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_A_Cheating_Wife_s_Evil_Plan_-_Cum_Eating_Cuckold_Humiliation__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Tess - Testicular Ashtray - Ezada Sinn
« Reply #1121 on: September 13, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Mistress Tess - Testicular Ashtray - Ezada Sinn

Mistress Tess and Mistress Ezada are smoking sadistic Goddesses and they have a slave as their ashtray but they get bored of his mouth and move further south to aggravate his chastity lock! So mean it's beautiful!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Burning, Mistress, Tess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Boots, Red Boots, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray Fantasy, CBT Fantasy, CBT, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Goddesses Smoking, Human Furniture, Human Furniture Fantasy, Latex, Rubber, Latex Fetish, Smoking Fetish, Spitting

File name:MistressTess_Testicular_Ashtray.mp4
File Size: 1.20 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressTess_Testicular_Ashtray.mp4

xorovod

Oubliette - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Human Ashtray
« Reply #1122 on: September 13, 2019, 06:10:06 am »
Oubliette - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Human Ashtray

It's a beautiful sunny day and the latex clad ladies fancy enjoying it on the decking. Given the lack of furniture it stands to reason they would use their slaves as human furniture, just how much fun can they have with a couple of human seats and a human ashtray?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Human Furniture, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Spitting, Human Ashtray, Outdoors, Latex, Rubber, Oubliette, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Humam Chair Fetish, Human Furniture Fetish, Rope Bondage, Triple Domination, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Oubliette_Girls_Just_Wanna_Have_Fun.mp4
File Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:14:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_Girls_Just_Wanna_Have_Fun.mp4

xorovod

Perverstage - Begging for Johanna Beating - Kicking
« Reply #1123 on: September 13, 2019, 10:10:08 pm »
Perverstage - Begging for Johanna Beating - Kicking

I met this guy in the local BDSM scene a while ago, as soon as he saw the beautiful Johanna, he fell in love with her and her beautiful feet. He has been insisting on having a session with Johanna, even though he is more interested in being trampled and kicked, Johanna has accepted. "I can beat him with an ace," she said. We have a surprise for him, we did not know that Johanna is a black belt in taekwondo. this is going to hurt, boy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kicking, Karate, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Johanna, Beatdowns, Ball Abuse, Trampling, Trample, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Taekwondo, Karateka Feet, Mexican Girl

File name:Perverstage_-_Begging_for_Johanna_Beating.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:11:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 13.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perverstage_-_Begging_for_Johanna_Beating.mp4

xorovod

Divine Bitches - Gia DiMarco - The House Slave - Gia DiMarc...
« Reply #1124 on: September 14, 2019, 10:10:08 pm »
Divine Bitches - Gia DiMarco - The House Slave - Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, DivineBitches, Gia DiMarco, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Rough Sex, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Orgasm Denial, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress

File name:Divine_Bitches_-_Gia_DiMarco_-_The_House_Slave_-_Gia_DiMarco_Brings_Mason_Lear_Out_to_Play.mp4
File Size: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:51:28
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5013 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Divine_Bitches_-_Gia_DiMarco_-_The_House_Slave_-_Gia_DiMarco_Brings_Mason_Lear_Out_to_Play.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Courtney - Strap-On In The Sun At The Farm - Pegging
« Reply #1125 on: September 16, 2019, 10:10:10 pm »
Mistress Courtney - Strap-On In The Sun At The Farm - Pegging

I love to play outside, there is nothing better than having a boy at My feet and the sun blazing down on Me. My slave is massaging My shoulders, heaven in itself as he is one of My best'massage slaves'. I seem to be so happy with his massage skills that I have a huge ERECTION! Well, I must do something about it. Come slave, put this in your mouth! It must be lubed up before I POUND your cute little ass with it! My slave sucks on My cock until I am satisfied then I bend him over and enter his hole. FUCKING him until he gasps and moans and begins to shake uncontrollably. Grinding into him, I can fill his ass with all of My cock, every last inch and he will take it, take as much as I wish. he is here to take whatever I give him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Strapon, Outdoors, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Slavery, Humiliation, Degradation, Dildo Sucking, Female Supremacy

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Strap-On_In_The_Sun_At_The_Farm.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:08:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Strap-On_In_The_Sun_At_The_Farm.mp4

xorovod

SubbyHubby - Mommy's Milk Part 1 - Sadie Holmes
« Reply #1126 on: September 17, 2019, 10:10:07 am »
SubbyHubby - Mommy's Milk Part 1 - Sadie Holmes

Sadie Holmes is determined to make her husband into the sissy bitch he needs to be. She is tired of him so she decides to reduce him down to a breast feeding little sissy bitch. She teases him with her pussy and she shows him how wet she gets at the idea of dominating him. Sadie squirts her warm milk into his mouth before forcing him to latch onto her perfect breasts.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Tease, Teasing, Sadie Holmes, Adult Breast Feeding, Adult Nursing, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Milk, Humiliation, Degradation, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

File name:SubbyHubby_-_Mommy_s_Milk_Part_1.mp4
File Size: 349 MB
Duration: 00:07:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-_Mommy_s_Milk_Part_1.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Beetle Juice (1080 HD) - Mixed Wrestling
« Reply #1127 on: September 20, 2019, 02:10:09 pm »
Mistress Gaia - Beetle Juice (1080 HD) - Mixed Wrestling

CUSTOM REQUEST - Beat-down clip: Tough guy thinks he can take you in a fighting match and you show him the error of his ways. You and he make a bet, and loser will be totally humiliated however the winner sees fit. He tries his best, actually getting you in some compromising situations, however you're just playing with him! You start to fight dirty and hit him with low blows and groin grabs. You beat him into submission by choking him with your hands and using full force punches, with kicks and face slaps/punching if he can take it like in "Training Day" with no gloves. You hit him all over his body, but really focus on his nuts. Finally, after you've knocked him down to the mat, you grab his balls from between his legs and pull them backwards, tugging hard! Even pulling him off the ground and backwards from the force and you hold him there. This forces his final tap out. Now for his total humiliation: You position him so his head is under his dick and jerk him off into his own face like you did in "Enjoy suffer and Swallow" while continuing to bust his balls with punches and squeezes (and whatever else you want to throw in).

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Vibrator, Beatdowns, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Beetle_Juice__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 544 MB
Duration: 00:13:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5364 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Beetle_Juice__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

SubbyHubby - Emma Evins and Kendra James
« Reply #1128 on: September 21, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
SubbyHubby - Emma Evins and Kendra James

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Emma Evins, Kendra James, Handjob, Redhead, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Stockings, Nylons

File name:sh_s527_emma_evins_kendra_james_full_length.mp4
File Size: 2.99 GB
Duration: 00:35:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sh_s527_emma_evins_kendra_james_full_length.mp4

xorovod

ClubStiletto - You Shouldn't Be Breathing (1080 HD) - Miss ...
« Reply #1129 on: September 21, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
ClubStiletto - You Shouldn't Be Breathing (1080 HD) - Miss XI - Face Sitting

The scene opens as sexy sadist Miss XI checks her phone while she sits on her lame, useless slave's face. "What's your problem? You're so loud. You shouldn't even be breathing!" XI says in disgust to the squirming bitch. She sips hot tea and wants to relax but the slave's annoying thrashing about could result in a spill . all over him. Miss XI gets lost in her own thoughts before she finally decides she's had enough of her frantic slave and she settles him down with a super hard scissor lock. She attempts to get a response from the slave by questioning him, but he can't hear her because his ears are blocked by her legs. So, she slaps him repeatedly in the face to add to the poor slave's distress. She sits on his face again and he struggles even more than before. This time, he slides all the way down the bench, off the bench, and right onto the floor! XI doesn't miss a beat - she just slides down and wraps her legs around his neck again. As the scene rolls over, we find XI back in her original position with the slave under her ass. This time, he seems a bit more 'settled' so XI decides it's the perfect time to take some selfies.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss XI, XI, Mistress, Asian, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Fetish

File name:ClubStiletto_-_You_Shouldn_t_Be_Breathing__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 404 MB
Duration: 00:05:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9954 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_You_Shouldn_t_Be_Breathing__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Spiders Web - Shoejob
« Reply #1130 on: September 22, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Mistress Gaia - Spiders Web - Shoejob

ITALIAN SPEAKING CUSTOM REQUEST I would like another video where girl is a notary. Wearing a mini-skirt and black stockings, complimented with a low-cut blouse. A man comes to her to help make out his will, because he has already had a heart attack. The man is decidedly rich and she decides to take everything. Saying that there is an error in the will, she approaches him and makes the man look at a pendant between her breasts. When she has the man is in a trance, she starts mesmerizing him. Telling him that he must leave everything to her. Weak protests from the man who has a wife, come to nothing as you begin to tease him and give him shoejob. The man then yields by signing the will. You continue teasing him, and tell him that now he must only live for you and giving him instructions to go home and masturbate continuously without being able to stop thinking of you. Finally you leave him and begin laughing, as you contemplate the arrival of his will. It's been a goods day work with another slave caught in your spiders web. ITALIAN ITALIAN RICHIESTA PERSONALIZZATA Lei é un notaio, (dovrebbe vestirsi con una camicetta scollata una minigonna e calze nere) un uomo viene da lei per un testamento perché ha avuto un infarto. L'uomo è decisamente ricco e lei decide di portargli vua tutto. Dicendo che c'è un errore nel testamento gli si avvicina e fa guardare all'uomo un ciondolo tra i suoi seni, quando l'uomo è in trance comincia un handjob lento e intanto gli fa un lavaggio del cervello, dicendogli che deve lasciare tutto a lei, alle deboli proteste dell'uomo che ha moglie gli fa un shoejob e l'uomo cede firmando il testamento, poi sempre stuzzicandolo gli dice che ora deve solo morire per lei, e gli da istruzioni per andare a casa e masturbarsi continuamente senza mai potersi fermare pensando a lei. Alla fine lo manda via ridendo e pregustando l'eredità che la aspetta.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mini-Skirt, Mistress, Mesmerize, Hypno, Hypnotic, Hypnosis, Shoejob, Shoe Fetish, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Spiders_Web.mp4
File Size: 451 MB
Duration: 00:12:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5062 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Spiders_Web.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Squeal Bitch
« Reply #1131 on: September 23, 2019, 10:10:10 am »
Mistress Gaia - Squeal Bitch

CUSTOM REQUEST I would like a video similar to silky code extraction. You sit on your victims neck trapping him between your powerful silky pantyhose thighs, and choking him. You then proceed to torment him using your implements of choice. Paying particular attention to his face, lips, eyes, and teeth to make him really suffer.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Throat Sitting, Throat Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Nylons, Pantyhose Domination, Throat Standing, Throat Standing Fetish

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Squeal_Bitch.mp4
File Size: 553 MB
Duration: 00:20:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3585 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Squeal_Bitch.mp4

xorovod

Submissivecuckolds - Last Update (July 2019) - Mistress Mel...
« Reply #1132 on: September 23, 2019, 10:10:09 pm »
Submissivecuckolds - Last Update (July 2019) - Mistress Melanie Mayer - Cuckold

Cuck hubby walks in his mistress making out with a hot-shot alpha male. She orders him to kiss her feet, tramples his sorry ass, makes him wear a face dildo. While she blows the bull, he has to use the toy to fuck her pussy. After a nice round of hardcore fucking with a small DP tease, we get to see the slave cleaning up that creamy cunt.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Submissivecuckolds, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Mistress Melanie Mayer, Melanie Mayer, Mistress

File name:Submissivecuckolds - Last Update (July 2019) - Mistress Melanie Mayer.mp4
File Size: 640 MB
Duration: 00:20:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4088 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Submissivecuckolds - Last Update (July 2019) - Mistress Melanie Mayer.mp4

xorovod

Toyboy fucked in ass and ridden - Pegging
« Reply #1133 on: September 24, 2019, 02:10:05 am »
Toyboy fucked in ass and ridden - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Strapon, Blowjob, Handjob, Fucking Machine, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Toyboy_fucked_in_ass_and_ridden.mp4
File Size: 204 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:05:59
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 4564 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Toyboy_fucked_in_ass_and_ridden.mp4

xorovod

Eva de Vil - Invited to His Demise - Ballbusting
« Reply #1134 on: September 25, 2019, 10:10:07 am »
Eva de Vil - Invited to His Demise - Ballbusting

When a beautiful seductress like me invites over a loser like Fluffy to talk about our "amazing connection", wouldn't you think something was amiss? After I tease him out of his clothes, naked and vulnerable, he quickly realises that I had other plans. My onslaught on his balls begins as I cruelly explain to him that he's pis sed off the wrong people and now he's going to suffer for it. I'll bash and brutalize his pathetic testicles, slapping, punching and spitting on him for good measure. He'll be begging for his life, but I've already made up my mind. He has to be disposed of.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Eva de Vil, Young Mistress, Executrixxx Fantasy, Executrixxx, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Humiliation, Degradation, Louboutin, Rejection, Tease, Tease & Denial, Teasing, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Abuse Fantasy

File name:E_de_Vil_-_I_to_H_De.mp4
File Size: 714 MB
Duration: 00:13:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

E_de_Vil_-_I_to_H_De.mp4

xorovod

Who Wants to Fuck Me First? - Part 1 - Victoria Voxxx, Kiki...
« Reply #1135 on: September 26, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Who Wants to Fuck Me First? - Part 1 - Victoria Voxxx, Kiki Daire - Pegging

Tony thinks he's a total player, and it's his lucky night: hotties Victoria Voxxx and Kiki D'Aire have invited him over for some sexy fun and games. When the ladies go off to change into "something more comfortable" he strips naked and gets ready to fuck. Except - Victoria and Kiki return wearing huge strap-ons and quickly lock the door. They get Tony on all fours on the coffee table and proceed to get him airtight. Tony is shocked at this turn of events but soon realizes this really isn't so bad. Kiki is ramming her big silicone dick into his asshole while Victoria makes him give her a strap-on blowjob. And they're just getting started!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Victoria Voxxx, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Kiki Daire, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:W_Wa_to_Fu_Me_Fi-_-_Part_1_-_Vic_Vo__To_Or__Ki_Da.mp4
File Size: 367 MB
Duration: 00:09:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

W_Wa_to_Fu_Me_Fi-_-_Part_1_-_Vic_Vo__To_Or__Ki_Da.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Alexandra - Trained to serve at Aunties T...
« Reply #1136 on: September 26, 2019, 08:57:53 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Alexandra - Trained to serve at Aunties Tea Party (4K) - Foot Worship

Auntie Alexandra has some girlfriends coming over for tea. She is training her nephew, Ellis, to serve. Ellis is kept naked and in chastity by his Aunt. Alexandra is training the boy to be a good sissy maid. Alexandra goes over her nephew's posture to make sure that he is presentable before her friends arrive. Ellis will need to take all the ladies' food and drink orders and even clean their shoes upon arrival. It's going to be a lot of work. Before her guests arrive, Alexandra wants her nephew to lick her shoes clean. Ellis is very disgusted to be made to lick shoes, but this is his responsibility. Alexandra reminds her nephew that this is just the first pair of many. After worshipping his Aunt's shoes, Ellis must worship his Aunts feet next. Ellis is very sad. His sister is not subjected to the same training and he feels that it isn't fair. Alexandra tells her nephew that soon he will be a girl, too. The surgery has been scheduled.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Alexandra Snow, Slave Training, Femdom 4K, 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Alexandria_-_Trained_to_serve_at_Aunties_Tea_Party__4K_.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:51
Video: AVC, 3840x, 24.000 FPS, 15.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alexandria_-_Trained_to_serve_at_Aunties_Tea_Party__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Bed Checks - Bondage
« Reply #1137 on: September 26, 2019, 09:12:10 pm »
Bed Checks - Bondage

A recent client wanted institutional restraint for 24 hours. This is the height of male desperation. I don't have to say no - the straps say that for me.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease, Teasing

File name:Bed_Checks.mp4
File Size: 198 MB
Resolution: 680 x 380
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 680x, 59.940 FPS, 3990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bed_Checks.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Cameron Dee - Cucks Mouth Used as Garbage...
« Reply #1138 on: September 26, 2019, 10:10:10 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Cameron Dee - Cucks Mouth Used as Garbage Can for Bulls Condoms - Cuckold

The clip starts out with Cameron kissing her boyfriend while her cuck licks the bottoms of her shoes. Cameron explains to the cuck that they are going out tonight and will come back and fuck in front of him.. Her cuck is starting to get used to the new mask she makes him wear. Cameron just before leaving straps a dildo gag into the hole in his mask and locks it in place. Her cuck will have to say in the room with a dildo gag in his mouth. Cameron empties the cucks wallet of cash and head out for dinner. A few hours later they return. They basically ignore the cuck while they fuck. Her bull fucks Cameron and is pretty rough with her. She initially takes control and gives a blowjob to him before jumping on him and fuck him in cowgirl mode. He get arouse slapping her on ass, while he start to fuck her doggy and sideways, until he cums inside with condom. The cuck can do nothing but watch helplessly. He can't even speak with the dildo locked in his mouth. Cameron brings him to orgasm. She removes the condom from his cock and brings it over to her cuck. She unsnaps the dildo gag and pours the cum into his open mouth. She squeezes the condom until every drop goes into his cuck mouth. She then drops and stuffs the used condom into his mouth. She quickly snaps the dildo gag back into place. He will sleep on the floor at the foot of their bed with condoms in his mouth all night long. The only time he gets any break is for when she adds another. Real cuckolding no edits.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cameron Dee, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-_Cucks_Mouth_Used_as_Garbage_Can_for_Bulls_Condoms.mp4
File Size: 671 MB
Duration: 00:14:47
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 6022 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-_Cucks_Mouth_Used_as_Garbage_Can_for_Bulls_Condoms.mp4

xorovod

Jasmine Mendez Latinass Locas - Hey Puddin - Harley Quinn B...
« Reply #1139 on: September 27, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Jasmine Mendez Latinass Locas - Hey Puddin - Harley Quinn Beating (720) - Face Sitting

This was a HOT last minute custom with slave, who paid $400 to participate on top of the $3,100 he spent to spend 2 days serving me. The bat is REAL & tho I added sound effects there was real impact. The bat just didnt make much noise on impact but slave sure did lol. Have i mentioned how ive been beating up boys since grade school. I was always told to behave & not be so rough with the boys. hahahaha silly people, making you cry is what makes me so happy.

Harley Quinn encounters a purpleloser on the way to find puddin. The purpleloser tries to put his loser hands on her & POW, Shes not having this. Bats his face, ribs, & balls then smiles before high heel trampling him to tears. She Crushes his head with her powerful thighs and leave him breathless under her big beautiful ass. Never touch a princess or youll ok.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jasmine Mendez, Fishnets, Latina, Scissor, Facesitting, Facesit, High heels, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring

File name:Jasmine_Mendez_Latinass_Locas_-_Hey_Puddin_-_Harley_Quinn_Beating.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:19:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7154 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine_Mendez_Latinass_Locas_-_Hey_Puddin_-_Harley_Quinn_Beating.mp4