Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 229476 times)

xorovod

My Rubber Wank Toyboy - Handjob
« Reply #1160 on: October 08, 2019, 06:10:10 pm »
My Rubber Wank Toyboy - Handjob

Nurse Eva has some very special treatment for you slave boy! He lies neatly tied and gagged on the table. I have put him into a pair of transparent latex shorts with a cock and ball sheath. I just love forcing him into rubber and using him like my little dildo toy. Seeing his dick all shiny and wet through the rubber . hmmm. To comfort my bizarre tastes I have put on some transparent latex examination gloves. Then I take rubber tubing's and tie off his dick and balls in their confinement. No escape now and no one will hear your muffled sounds while I pull the cum out of you. How feeble when all the white cum squirts inside of the cock sheath. You won't make a mess on my table and I think I will just leave you like this until the next session.

Some girl giving some guy a handjob in latex gloves, he has latex condom pants on, he cums in the latex condom pants sheet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Nurse Eva, Eva, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:My_Rubber_Wank_Toyboy.mp4
File Size: 130 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2021 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

My_Rubber_Wank_Toyboy.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Tangent - Rubber Dolls Demise (p2)
« Reply #1161 on: October 09, 2019, 10:10:08 pm »
Goddess Tangent - Rubber Dolls Demise (p2)

Mistress Tangent's rubber doll is tied up ready to take her sounding. She stuffs her cock full and fucks her hole nice and good. Mistress Tangent wants to see her dolly stroke her self while her cock is nice and full. She strokes her cock like a good dolly while Mistress Tangent supervises, but Mistress Tangent isn't fully satisfied. Mistress Tangent fucks her face with her hand while dolly continues to stroke; she needs to cum before time runs out. She keeps trying, but to no avail; Looks like the rubber doll is in trouble. Mistress Tangent Stuffs her mouth with a ball gag and leaves to get a giant butt plug for the bad rubber dolly who couldn't cum for her.

File name:Goddess_Tangent_-_Rubber_Dolls_Demise__p2_.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:19:45
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Tangent_-_Rubber_Dolls_Demise__p2_.mp4

xorovod

Sakura - Social Class - Hard Foot And Humiliation - Foot Wo...
« Reply #1162 on: October 10, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
Sakura - Social Class - Hard Foot And Humiliation - Foot Worship

My pathetic slave dares to rest, so I walk on the bed, I go over him and he gets the punishment he deserves. I put my foot deep on his mouth and I push it to go as deep as possible. I FUCK HARD his mouth with my foot and I humiliate him verbally. Which one hurts him more, my words or my foot deep into his mouth? I laugh with the thought, as I abuse his face some more before he welcomes again my foot with his throat!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sakura, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Gagging, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Sakura_-_Social_Class_-_Hard_Foot_And_Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 224 MB
Duration: 00:05:29
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5516 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sakura_-_Social_Class_-_Hard_Foot_And_Humiliation.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heather - Imagination - Part ...
« Reply #1163 on: October 13, 2019, 02:10:05 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heather - Imagination - Part 1 - Chastity

Imagination can carry you to extraordinary places and if you follow my instructions during this film, you will reap orgasmic rewards! Picture yourself lying on my bondage bed, eagerly awaiting the attention of your Mistress. bound, gagged, chastised and desperate to cum. The journey I will take you on, not only gives you an intimate insight into the life of one of my personal slaves, but will give you an explosive release and the satisfaction that in doing so, a little piece of you will become mine.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Heather, Heather, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chastity, Tease, Teasing, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:F_F_F_-_Mi_H_-_Im_-_Part_1.mp4
File Size: 317 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7011 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F_F_F_-_Mi_H_-_Im_-_Part_1.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Latex Dress Worship - Teasing
« Reply #1164 on: October 13, 2019, 06:10:05 am »
Lady Bellatrix - Latex Dress Worship - Teasing

After spending a whole day teasing her slave in chastity, Lady Bellatrix graciously decides to reward him. After all she has been prancing around in her latest latex dress the whole time. She is so pleased with the way he shines it before heading out for a night on the town that she even gives him a pat on the head.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, Gasmask, Bellatrix, Latex, Rubber, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:L_Be_-_La_Dr_Wo.mp4
File Size: 185 MB
Duration: 00:04:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5832 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

L_Be_-_La_Dr_Wo.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Jessie Parker - Bad Puppy Gets Whipped
« Reply #1165 on: October 13, 2019, 10:10:05 am »
Men Are Slaves - Jessie Parker - Bad Puppy Gets Whipped

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Jessie Parker, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves

File name:M_A_S_-_J_Pa_-_B_Pu_G_Wh.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:06:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 21.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

M_A_S_-_J_Pa_-_B_Pu_G_Wh.mp4

xorovod

The Milk Maid! - Handjob
« Reply #1166 on: October 13, 2019, 02:10:07 pm »
The Milk Maid! - Handjob

This week I bring back one of my favorite sexual toys - the Milking Table!! This thing is so hot and dirty! First I invite a new "friend" and give him a massage on the table. When i can tell he's aroused I have him flip over and slide his cock and balls down into the hole! then I crawl underneath and start giving him my "special" massage, slowly stroking his hanging balls and stiff cock and seeing him squird around on the table while I pleasure him. I try to edge him as long as I can before eating the cum!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:T_M_Ma_.mp4
File Size: 634 MB
Duration: 00:17:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

T_M_Ma_.mp4

xorovod

Evike - Foot Pressure On Your Face! - Face Standing
« Reply #1167 on: October 16, 2019, 10:10:08 am »
Evike - Foot Pressure On Your Face! - Face Standing

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facestanding, Foot Smothering, Smother, Face Standing

File name:Ev_-_Fo_Pr_O_Y_F_.mp4
File Size: 155 MB
Duration: 00:03:49
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5465 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ev_-_Fo_Pr_O_Y_F_.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heather - Imagination - Part 3
« Reply #1168 on: October 16, 2019, 02:10:09 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heather - Imagination - Part 3

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Heather, Heather, Handjob, Mistress, Vibrator

File name:F_F_F_-_Mi_H_-_Im_-_Part_3.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:08:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7005 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F_F_F_-_Mi_H_-_Im_-_Part_3.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Leather Lickin...
« Reply #1169 on: October 16, 2019, 10:10:09 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Leather Licking Loser - Part 2 - Boot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, Lady Victoria Valente, Victoria Valente, Leather, German Goddess, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Leather Boots

File name:F_F_F_-_La_Vic_Val_-_Lea_Lic_Lo_-_P_2.mp4
File Size: 257 MB
Duration: 00:04:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7011 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F_F_F_-_La_Vic_Val_-_Lea_Lic_Lo_-_P_2.mp4

xorovod

TheRealQueendom - Weapons of mASS Destruction! Part 2 (4K) ...
« Reply #1170 on: October 17, 2019, 02:10:07 pm »
TheRealQueendom - Weapons of mASS Destruction! Part 2 (4K) - Goddess Nyx, Mistress Kawaii - Face Sitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kawaii, 4K, Femdom 4K, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Kawaii, Mistress, Goddess Nyx, Nyx, TheRealQueendom, Fishnets, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:TRQ_-_We_o_mA_Des__P_2_-_Go_Ny__Mis_Ka.mp4
File Size: 896 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 14.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TRQ_-_We_o_mA_Des__P_2_-_Go_Ny__Mis_Ka.mp4

xorovod

ClubStiletto - The Chocolate Is So Much Sweeter With A Tong...
« Reply #1171 on: October 17, 2019, 11:10:09 pm »
ClubStiletto - The Chocolate Is So Much Sweeter With A Tongue Up Your Ass (1080 HD) - Mistress Kandy - Ass Worship

Mistress Kandy is enjoying a stiff whiskey and some chocolate. See says she's sitting with her chair backwards because chocolate is so much Sweeter with a tongue up her ass. The camera moves around and find her slave bound to the stool and eagerly eating her hole. Kandy has a gorgeous plump ass and any slave would love to be in this slaves spot. The slave is also in chastity so the only one getting any pleasure is Kandy. "We might pull an all nighter here" Kandy says, adding that if they go all night the slave will probably get some 'chocolate' of his own. "If you know what I mean". Kandy is lactose intolerant but she loves chocolate so the slave should be prepared for anything.

Now Kandy moves the slave back so you can come and inspect her hole. She asks you if it's clean and she wonders if you could so better. Kandy explains she doesn't care how big or hard a slaves cock is but his tongue is a different story. Suddenly Kandy lets out an unexpected fart which startles the slave a bit. She says she might have to relieve herself soon and it's the slaves job to make sure things don't get messy. Now Kandy waves her feet at you and says if you were there she might have you worshiping them. The best slave will get her ass, the other her feet. "You'll both be in chastity though" she warns you. As the slave thrusts his tongue in Kandy's ass it makes it bounce in a most enticing way. What a prize to fight over!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Mistress Kandy, Kandy Kink, Mistress, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:CS_-_T_Ch_Is_S_M_Sw_Wi_A_To_U_Y_A__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 487 MB
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9963 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CS_-_T_Ch_Is_S_M_Sw_Wi_A_To_U_Y_A__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

FetishCuties - Cum And Die. James Bond Cosplay Executrix (1...
« Reply #1172 on: October 18, 2019, 05:10:13 am »
FetishCuties - Cum And Die. James Bond Cosplay Executrix (1080 HD) - Scissor

It would be a scissorhold/executrix video, but with a twist - you have James Bond with his hands tied behind his back, and you offer him a game - as long as he doesn't cum you will set him free. The trick is that he's been in chastity for a week and you've given him vi@gra. You let him out of chastity and you're wearing red nylons and lingerie, and immediately he gets rock hard. You start with some pussy worship, and he doesn't want to so you get him in a figure 4 scissors and force him.

After a few minutes, you get on top and ride him slowly, and as he resists you wrap your legs around his body and squeeze out the air while riding. His breathing becomes hard and you know he's close, so you pull him towards you, and you land on your back and squeeze as hard as you can. His hands are tied behind his back so he cannot get free and as he tries to pull out to cum you wrap your legs around his back and make him cum inside and choke him out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, FetishCuties, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Smothering, Smother, Red Stockings, Handjob, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:FeCu_-_C_A_D._J_B_Co_Ex__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 701 MB
Duration: 00:15:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FeCu_-_C_A_D._J_B_Co_Ex__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

EvolvedFights - Bella Rossi vs Mickey Mod - Mixed Wrestling
« Reply #1173 on: October 18, 2019, 11:10:10 pm »
EvolvedFights - Bella Rossi vs Mickey Mod - Mixed Wrestling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, EvolvedFights, Bella Rossi, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Redhead

File name:ev241_bel_mic.mp4
File Size: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:46:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev241_bel_mic.mp4

xorovod

Amator - Lady Bijou, Kate - Riding Mistress
« Reply #1174 on: October 19, 2019, 05:10:05 am »
Amator - Lady Bijou, Kate - Riding Mistress

The mare has the task to clean the riding stable of the mistress. She is observed thereby by the always horny stable master, that this does not last long going well with so many hormones in play was to be expected. The mistress caught both then also in the act, with the penis of the stable master in the mouth of the Mare. The punishment with whip and cane follows on the boot and after it both are allowed to present their asses for breaking in. Why this treatment made both of them only hornier only heaven knows.. But there is also a common solution for this!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amator, Lady Bijou, Bijou, Kate, Mistress, Chindo, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Pussy Tease, Teasing, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Black Hair, Corporal Punishment, Corset, Crop, Dominatrix, Foreskin, Latex, Rubber, Master, Medical Fetish, Straight, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Fetishfemdom.org, Ass, Anus, Strap-On, Strap on, Pegging, Thirdparty, Threesome, White

File name:Am_-_La_Bi__Ka_-_Ri_Mis.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:30:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Am_-_La_Bi__Ka_-_Ri_Mis.mp4

xorovod

ClubStiletto - Lennox's Cruel Stilettos - Trampling
« Reply #1175 on: October 19, 2019, 08:10:05 am »
ClubStiletto - Lennox's Cruel Stilettos - Trampling

Lady Lennox admires the marks on her slave's torso as this scene opens. She steps back on him and then squats, to give him the full impact of her body. She places one stiletto on his head and lifts her other foot into the air. Lennox is a full-figured woman and the slave is subjected to a lot of weight, especially when she stands on one foot.

She steps around on his body and admires the large impressions she leaves on his flesh. She says it's so much fun to see him suffer like this. Finally, she steps on his neck, then looks directly at you and blows you a kiss.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Lady Lennox, Lennox, Trampling, Trample

File name:CSt_-_Le_s_Cr_Sti.mp4
File Size: 350 MB
Duration: 00:04:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9940 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CSt_-_Le_s_Cr_Sti.mp4

xorovod

Gabriella - Foot Worship In Stockings - Foot Fetish
« Reply #1176 on: October 20, 2019, 11:10:07 am »
Gabriella - Foot Worship In Stockings - Foot Fetish

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Young Mistress, Gabriella, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Ga_-_Fo_Wo_I_St.mp4
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:03:59
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5439 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ga_-_Fo_Wo_I_St.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Teaser Girls - Forced Orgasm
« Reply #1177 on: October 21, 2019, 07:10:09 pm »
Mistress Gaia - Teaser Girls - Forced Orgasm

ITALIAN SPEAKING

I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friends, and we have two slaves that we are going to use for our amusement and pleasure. The first is tiny cock, we bind his feet and hoist him up in the suspension cable. We are going to see how long it takes for his cock to get hard. He's known for not being able to get it up, so we will tease him to see how long it takes. We begin with a vibrator, usually good for getting to the tickly bit. Then we give him some slaps, and tie a tight cord around his balls, and attach it to the suspension cable. Our bitch is squealing for mercy as the cord begins to wrench his balls. To give him some added incentive we then stick a butt plug tightly into his ass. Eventually, after some more teasing, we allow him the luxury of touching his cock to see if he can cum. However, he still can't seem to get it up. We decide to get rid of him and bring out another slave. We warn him he better perform for us, if not. his balls and cock will be history. We hoist him up in the suspension and allow him to play with his cock. At we taunt and tease him, it's not long before he squirts his mess over himself. What a filthy slut as he cums without our permission. We spit on him, and using his fingers make him wipe his cum and lick them clean. We finally leave our bitch to suffer on the suspension cable. It's been great fun making our slaves suffer from the sexy skills of the teaser girls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Coerced Orgasm, Forced Orgasm, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Coerced Ejaculation, Vibrator, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Mi_Ga_-_Te_Gi.mp4
File Size: 585 MB
Duration: 00:11:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6783 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mi_Ga_-_Te_Gi.mp4

xorovod

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Melanie Mayer - Cuckold
« Reply #1178 on: October 22, 2019, 10:10:09 pm »
SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Melanie Mayer - Cuckold

Dominant young wife calls her bull after her slave/hubby fails to get it up once again. She makes out with this alpha male while her slave gets to eat that ass. She blows the lover and spits cock juices into her slave's mouth. She lets him lick her freshly-fucked pussy, gets boned some more in missionary. The scene ends with demeaning snowballing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Melanie Mayer, Young Mistress, Melanie Mayer, SubmissiveCuckolds. Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:SC_-_La_Up_-_Mi_Me_Ma.mp4
File Size: 531 MB
Duration: 00:16:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4164 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SC_-_La_Up_-_Mi_Me_Ma.mp4

xorovod

TheVenusGirls - Black Widow Tit Job - Gold Digger - Eva Not...
« Reply #1179 on: October 23, 2019, 06:10:05 am »
TheVenusGirls - Black Widow Tit Job - Gold Digger - Eva Notty - Forced Orgasm

Hot MILF Eva Notty in a pink leather corset and black leather bra enters a room where her asian slave is tied on his back on a bench with a black stilleto / heel shoe tied to his face. She then teases him and starts jerking him of using her hands and her huge boobs. Scene ends in a titfuck to completion and a slow motion recap of the cumshot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Eva Notty, Handjob, MILF, TheVenusGirls, The Venus Girls, Forced Male Orgasm, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:TVGi_-_Bl_Wi_Ti_J_-_Go_Dir_EV_NO.mp4
File Size: 197 MB
Duration: 00:15:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1738 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TVGi_-_Bl_Wi_Ti_J_-_Go_Dir_EV_NO.mp4