Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 230382 times)

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - How Deep Is Your Throat? - Dildo
« Reply #1140 on: September 27, 2019, 06:10:05 am »
KinkyMistresses - How Deep Is Your Throat? - Dildo

Mistress want to know that you can take it. She bring her "Mr Big" Dildo into the picture. Do you have what it takes to suck that dildo?? Watch and see.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, KinkyMistresses, Strapon, Strap-On, Dildo, Strap on, Strap-On Sucking, Dildo Sucking

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_How_Deep_Is_Your_Throat-.mp4
File Size: 368 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_How_Deep_Is_Your_Throat-.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Marie McCray - My Shoes Are Dirty - Whipping
« Reply #1141 on: September 27, 2019, 02:10:07 pm »
Men Are Slaves - Marie McCray - My Shoes Are Dirty - Whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Marie McCray, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, High Heels

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Marie_McCray_-_My_Shoes_Are_Dirty.mp4
File Size: 122 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2792 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Marie_McCray_-_My_Shoes_Are_Dirty.mp4

xorovod

PureCFNM - Changing Room Swap - Katie Olsen, Lili Miss Arab...
« Reply #1142 on: September 28, 2019, 02:10:05 am »
PureCFNM - Changing Room Swap - Katie Olsen, Lili Miss Arab and Tanya Virago - Handjob

James is getting changed when he suddenly notices a sign in the locker room explaining that the men's and women's have swapped for building works. He is horrified when he turns to find he has locked his keys in his locker. When he hears girls approaching he hides behind the lockers. The girls spot him and pull him out, giggling at the boner he has got from watching them change.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PureCFNM, CFNM, Katie Olsen, Lili Miss Arab, Tanya Virago, Triple Domination, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:PureCFNM_-_Changing_Room_Swap_-_Katie_Olsen__Lili_Miss_Arab_and_Tanya_Virago.mp4
File Size: 500 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM_-_Changing_Room_Swap_-_Katie_Olsen__Lili_Miss_Arab_and_Tanya_Virago.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Stiletto Boot Prints - Part 1 - Mistre...
« Reply #1143 on: September 29, 2019, 10:10:07 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Stiletto Boot Prints - Part 1 - Mistress Fox - Boot Worship

All the boot hungry slave wants to do is please his Mistress by licking and kissing her stunning stiletto leather knee boots, but she has something a little different in mind. Not only is he made to endure the humiliation of licking the soles of her dirty boots in the great outdoors, he must suffer while he sucks on her heels, with some vicious clamps attached to his nipples. To ensure he remembers this beautiful boot encounter, she uses her heels to scrape and scratch at his skin, digging the heels deep into his body and his chastity caged cock and balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Fox, Mistress Fox, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Bootdom, Boots, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Stiletto Boots, High Heels

File name:F_F_F_-_St_Bo_Pr_-_Part_1_-_Mi_Fo.mp4
File Size: 264 MB
Duration: 00:05:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7018 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F_F_F_-_St_Bo_Pr_-_Part_1_-_Mi_Fo.mp4

xorovod

Brutal-Facesitting - Alexa Adams (720 HD) - Pussy Worship
« Reply #1144 on: September 29, 2019, 10:10:11 pm »
Brutal-Facesitting - Alexa Adams (720 HD) - Pussy Worship

Voluptuous brunette poses in her black lingerie, showing off her admirable curves. She decides to have some fun with her slave - she makes him worship her high heels, she sits on his face, letting the guy tongue her pussy along the way. She then goes crazy riding that ugly mug of his, cumming at least two times before literally kicking him out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alexa Adams, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating

File name:Brutal-Facesitting_-_Alexa_Adams__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 517 MB
Duration: 00:17:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3791 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal-Facesitting_-_Alexa_Adams__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress T - Monthly Milking Reward For Twisted Slave - Han...
« Reply #1145 on: September 30, 2019, 10:10:07 am »
Mistress T - Monthly Milking Reward For Twisted Slave - Handjob

You can train with pain and pleasure. This well-behaved slave is a model of good training. He'll do anything to get his monthly release by my hand.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MistressT, Mistress, Mistress T, Handjob, Glove Fetish, Glovejob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training

File name:Mistress_T_-_Monthly_Milking_Reward_For_Twisted_Slave.mp4
File Size: 292 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3955 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_T_-_Monthly_Milking_Reward_For_Twisted_Slave.mp4

xorovod

Obey Melanie - In control of your orgasm - Forced Orgasm
« Reply #1146 on: September 30, 2019, 06:10:10 pm »
Obey Melanie - In control of your orgasm - Forced Orgasm

Minimum stimulation is used to force this slave to ejaculate. His penis will not be touched when he orgasms. He will cum frustratingly, waving his dick in the air in hope that I will touch it. But I control his orgasm. And I will make sure he does not enjoy it.

Goddess Melanie has Her slave lying on the bed, spread legged, licking and worshipping Her feet. The slave's cock is stiff in excitement, and the Goddess occasionally strokes it with Her hand. Shen then moves on to stimulate its balls with a wand, until the slave cums with its Mistress spanking its balls to a ruined orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Handjob, Vibrator, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_In_control_of_your_orgasm.mp4
File Size: 234 MB
Duration: 00:06:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4930 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_In_control_of_your_orgasm.mp4

xorovod

Russian-Mistress - Alexa Adams (1080 HD) - Foot Worship
« Reply #1147 on: September 30, 2019, 10:10:10 pm »
Russian-Mistress - Alexa Adams (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

Meek computer nerd dominated by his wife/mistress. She gets pissed off cause he's so stupid, him to strip naked and worship her divine feet. The tanned brunette here takes off her stylish heels and lets him suck on her toes and lick those wrinkly soles before making him go back to work once again. A woman like that needs to be pampered.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Alexa Adams, Foodom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Russian-Mistress_-_Alexa_Adams__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 476 MB
Duration: 00:18:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Russian-Mistress_-_Alexa_Adams__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Astro Domina, Miss Jade Jones - Trans...
« Reply #1148 on: October 01, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
The English Mansion - Astro Domina, Miss Jade Jones - Transformed Into Her Secretary Part 3 - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Astro Domina, Miss Jade, Jones, Mistress, Asian, AstroDomina, Goddess Sydney, Jade Jones, Strapon, Didlo, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking

File name:Transformed_Into_Her_Secretary_Part3.mp4
File Size: 220 MB
Duration: 00:06:21
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4655 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Transformed_Into_Her_Secretary_Part3.mp4

xorovod

BallbustingWorld - Sadistic Suspended Ballbusting - Nikki W...
« Reply #1149 on: October 01, 2019, 06:10:08 am »
BallbustingWorld - Sadistic Suspended Ballbusting - Nikki Whiplash - CBT

Nikki takes great sadistic pleasure in fucking up Nadman's balls, which are hanging completely helplessly down from above her. Nadman can't move an inch, suspended upside down in a tight bondage bag, with only his vulnerable genitals exposed, ready for vicious Nikki to play with. In spite of his predicament, Nadman is turned on by being in such a position, completely at Nikki's mercy. And she's not in a merciful mood!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikki Whiplash, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT

File name:Sadistic_Suspended_Ballbusting - Nikki_Whiplash.mp4
File Size: 369 MB
Duration: 00:16:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic_Suspended_Ballbusting - Nikki_Whiplash.mp4

xorovod

CruelCity - Cuckolded Slave Eats Another Man's Cum from Nic...
« Reply #1150 on: October 01, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
CruelCity - Cuckolded Slave Eats Another Man's Cum from Nicole's Pussy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CruelCity, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Nicole, Condom, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:CruelCity_-_Cuckolded_Slave_Eats_Another_Man_s_Cum_from_Nicole_s_Pussy.mp4
File Size: 179 MB
Duration: 00:12:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 1800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CruelCity_-_Cuckolded_Slave_Eats_Another_Man_s_Cum_from_Nicole_s_Pussy.mp4

xorovod

Obey Melanie - Training dick - Cuckold
« Reply #1151 on: October 02, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
Obey Melanie - Training dick - Cuckold

A cuckold maid will learn to jerkoff other men while being teased to an unfulfilled orgasm. While his cock drips he must continue to jerk his training dick tirelessly. Finally when he is teased and ruined and has licked his training dick clean he can be locked back into his chastity belt until his next training session. Then I allow him to genuinely thank me for teaching him how to jerk other men off to satisfying orgasms.

Goddess Melanie is intent on training Her cuckold maid to jerkoff other men. The Goddess is clad in a black latex bodysuit, and has Her strapon on. She slowly starts jerking off the slave until it is about to cum, and then abruptly stops, to ask it to repeat the same moves on Her strapon. The stop and go game goes on for a short time, until the slave erupts to an unsatisfying orgasm, on the Goddess strapon. The Goddess orders it to lick its cum off Her strapon, and thank Her for the earned privilege, by kissing Her ass.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Melanie, Handjob, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Training_dick.mp4
File Size: 388 MB
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4843 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Training_dick.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess Kim - Edging ashtray iWC
« Reply #1152 on: October 03, 2019, 02:10:07 am »
Young Goddess Kim - Edging ashtray iWC

I possess complete power and control over the urges of its male bits, I decide to subject it to My edging commands. Teasing it beneath My boot soles, up and down between My heel. I am amused when I notice the helpless thing is so mesmerized by My shiny boots it can't look away. Moaning in torment as I smile deviously and light a cigarette, I allow it to stroke as I smoke. Without hesitation it sticks out its tongue and I flick My ash on it. The ultimate act of humiliation, to be so low and degraded eating My cigarette butt and receiving My sacred spit is far more than it deserves, a generous gift from Goddess. I enjoy having this edging entertainment in the form of a humiliated ashtray slave, building up to an extremely intense. denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Goddess Kim, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Tease, Teasing, Human Furniture, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Smoking Goddess, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, CFNM, Humiliation, Degradation, Female Supremacy, Goddess Worship, Spitting, Spit, Tease & Denial, Denial, PVC/Vinyl, Spit Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, JOI

File name:Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Edging_ashtray_iWC.mp4
File Size: 503 MB
Duration: 00:11:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5929 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Edging_ashtray_iWC.mp4

xorovod

CruelCity - Mistress Scarlet Smacks Her Slave's Sensitive B...
« Reply #1153 on: October 03, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
CruelCity - Mistress Scarlet Smacks Her Slave's Sensitive Balls

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CruelCity, Mistress Scarlet, Scarlet, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:CruelCity_-_Mistress_Scarlet_Smacks_Her_Slave_s_Sensitive_Balls.mp4
File Size: 276 MB
Duration: 00:21:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1663 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CruelCity_-_Mistress_Scarlet_Smacks_Her_Slave_s_Sensitive_Balls.mp4

xorovod

TheRealQueendomm - The Wrath of Kawaii's Ass - Face Sitting
« Reply #1154 on: October 04, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
TheRealQueendomm - The Wrath of Kawaii's Ass - Face Sitting

Mistress Kawaii is in a bad mood. She's tired and irritated after a long day of traveling and she needs to blow off steam. That's where this lucky facesitting slave comes in! Few things bring Mistress Kawaii as much joy as feeling her slave struggling for breath beneath her massive ass! After a long day of traveling her ass is nice and ripe, which only makes it more fun for Kawaii! The slave knows there's nothing he can do but accept his fate, but eventually the need for air always causes him to squirm around in a desperate attempt to find some air. Of course, Kawaii's bit butt makes that impossible! "Destroying your face always makes me so happy!" Within a minute Mistress Kawaii is already feeling better, giggling as she bounces and flattens her slave's face. "Wow, your face is getting like, really really red!" That only encourages Mistress Kawaii to jump back onto her slave's battered face again. When Kawaii turns to sit sideways she laughs as she feels the slave's nose being completely crushed beneath one of her cheeks. She wonders if its close to breaking, but doesn't let up for a second! She throws in some full weight forward and side saddle face sitting, but her true love is reverse facesitting! She loves to feel her big, juicy booty swallow up the slave's face and let's be honest, it looks fantastic on camera too! If you love big butts and facesitting this is definitely a clip you'll want to buy (along with all of Mistress Kawaii's other facesitting clips, they're all pretty incredible)!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Nylons, TheRealQueendomm, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Kawaii, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:TheRealQueendomm_-_The_Wrath_of_Kawaii_s_Ass.mp4
File Size: 571 MB
Duration: 00:10:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6938 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheRealQueendomm_-_The_Wrath_of_Kawaii_s_Ass.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Lyla Storm - I Like This Apology (4K) - Sh...
« Reply #1155 on: October 05, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
Men Are Slaves - Lyla Storm - I Like This Apology (4K) - Shoe Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MenAreSlaves, Men Are Slaves, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, High Heels, Heels Worship, UHD, Ultra HD, Lyla Storm, Shoe Fetish, Lyla Storm, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Lyla_Storm_-_I_Like_This_Apology_4K.mp4
File Size: 842 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:14
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 27.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Lyla_Storm_-_I_Like_This_Apology_4K.mp4

xorovod

SubbyHubby - Esmi Lee and Kendra Movie
« Reply #1156 on: October 05, 2019, 02:10:06 pm »
SubbyHubby - Esmi Lee and Kendra Movie

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Toes Licking, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Kendra James, Esmi Lee, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuckie, Cuck, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforce Bi, Make Me Bi, Gay Blowjob

File name:SubbyHubby_-_Esmi_Lee_and_Kendra_Movie.mp4
File Size: 3.08 GB
Duration: 00:36:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-_Esmi_Lee_and_Kendra_Movie.mp4

xorovod

CumeEatingCuckolds - Keep You Close (720 HD) - Cecilia Lion...
« Reply #1157 on: October 06, 2019, 06:10:09 pm »
CumeEatingCuckolds - Keep You Close (720 HD) - Cecilia Lion - Cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBC, Big Black Cock, Brunette, Mistress Cecilia Lion, Cecilia Lion, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:CumeEatingCuckolds_-_Keep_You_Close__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:34:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CumeEatingCuckolds_-_Keep_You_Close__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

SexySqueezeGirls - CPL Wrestling - CMX-JVD-86 Denim Punishm...
« Reply #1158 on: October 07, 2019, 02:10:05 am »
SexySqueezeGirls - CPL Wrestling - CMX-JVD-86 Denim Punishment (720 HD) - Arianne - Scissor

Looks like Chris has his hands and face full of Arianne this round. Arianne was full of energy and looking to burn it by taking it out on Chris.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scissor, CPL Wrestling, CPL, SexySqueezeGirls, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Arianne

File name:SexySqueezeGirls_-_CMX-JVD-86_Denim_Punishment__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 511 MB
Duration: 00:13:56
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4974 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SexySqueezeGirls_-_CMX-JVD-86_Denim_Punishment__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

ClubStiletto - Cum For Kandy (1080 HD) - Trampling
« Reply #1159 on: October 07, 2019, 06:10:09 pm »
ClubStiletto - Cum For Kandy (1080 HD) - Trampling

Mistress Kandy decides she will milk this loser, but not the old-fashioned way! She plants the sole of her dirty leather boot on his cock and demands that he squeeze out every inch of cum. She allows him to expedite things by the aid of his hand, but reminds him he will be cleaning up his mess. The slave does end up producing a big load..all over Kandy's boots! She makes him lick the mess off her dirty footwear.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Kandy Kink, Kandy, Mistress Kandy, Mistress, Boots, Leather Boots, CBT, Cock Trampling, Trample, Trampling

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Cum_For_Kandy__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 583 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8507 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Cum_For_Kandy__1080_HD_.mp4