Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 229411 times)

xorovod

Olivia Rose Fetish - Humbled and Spanked (MP4 SD) - Femdom ...
« Reply #1180 on: October 24, 2019, 02:10:05 am »
Olivia Rose Fetish - Humbled and Spanked (MP4 SD) - Femdom Spanking

I love having new slaves to play with, especially those that don't know their limits and what they like yet. I enjoy some good CBT and spanking, so I thought I would get my new slave into my humbler, and then spank hi so he could feel it for a week!

I started the scene with him in panties and slowly tightened my humbler down onto his balls until I couldn't tighten it anymore. This also ensured that he wasn't going anywhere and his posterior was pronounced enough to get good solid spanks on his bare ass.

After tightening him up, I made him present his ass to me and started with a nice warmup spanking. I then made him go over my knee so I could have the perfect amount of control while spanking him. I got him nice and red, and even teased him, with my long finger nails scraping along his ass.

It was then time for the paddle. I had him pass me my long wooden one, perfect for spanking beginners, and smacked him over and over until he was flinching and whimpering. I then made him count his final smacks, turning his ass bright red and blue. I knew this was going to sting for a few days and that he'd be coming back for more soon.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Olivia Rose, CBT, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, OTK Spanking, Hand Fetish

File name:HumbledandSpanked_SD.mp4
File Size: 128 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:11:00
Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 1493 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

HumbledandSpanked_SD.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Lady Renee - Broken Ponyboy Whipped To Pull Faster...
« Reply #1181 on: October 24, 2019, 02:10:07 pm »
Mistress Lady Renee - Broken Ponyboy Whipped To Pull Faster (720 HD) - Ponyplay

After a long day of intense slave training, I figure the best way to end off the experience is with a quick ride on My ponycart. Of course the beast is already fucking broken, he's been whipped, ballbusted and trained hard. So it will be a miracle if he even survives the final demands I have of him. I tie his balls nice and tightly with rope, attach them to My ponycart and whip the beast to get him moving. I'm not sure what he'll do first: cry or collapse! Perhaps by the end of the concluding ride of the day he'll be doing both hahaha!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, CBT, Renee, Redhead, Mistress, Human Pony, Ponyplay, Ponyboy, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Riding Boots

File name:Mi_La_Re_-_Bro_Po_Whi_To_P_Fas__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 364 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mi_La_Re_-_Bro_Po_Whi_To_P_Fas__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Lady Renee - Not Suffered Enough For Me (720 HD) -...
« Reply #1182 on: October 24, 2019, 06:10:07 pm »
Mistress Lady Renee - Not Suffered Enough For Me (720 HD) - Humiliation

Even after a brutal day of training (during which I trampled, whipped, caned and humiliated this slave) I decided he had not yet suffered enough for Me. So while I took a well deserved break, relaxing with My feet up and drink in hand, I make sure My suffering slave is not so comfortable and in fact very UN-comfortable. Kneeling on the hard concrete in the slave wash pit is difficult enough, it is also quite cold, so he's shivering like a leaf. I decorate his nipples with clamps and a couple of empty buckets (you'll see why I've done this after the hose is turned onto max with high pressure cold water). I have an absolute squeal of a time pushing him to the brink, laughing at his predicament and making him suffer just that little bit extra for Me.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Outdoors, Nipple Torment, Mistress Lady Renee, Redhead, Mistress, Renee, Humiliation, Degradation, Water Torture

File name:Mi_La_Re_-_N_Suf_En_F_Me__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 437 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mi_La_Re_-_N_Suf_En_F_Me__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Lady Renee - My Favourite Hobby (720 HD) - CBT
« Reply #1183 on: October 26, 2019, 10:10:10 pm »
Mistress Lady Renee - My Favourite Hobby (720 HD) - CBT

Ball destruction just happens to be one of My favourite pastimes. Suspending a slave and forcibly spreading his legs to expose those sensitive testicles to My extreme torture is the perfect setup for My sadistic hobby. This time, I have squashed them into a humbler, so the nut-sack is stretched vertically upwards. The balls are now stretched and well defined, perfectly exposed for the punishments I have planned. I slap them hard, squeeze them in My strong hand, making the slave suffer excruciating pain. When I begin to whip them, he struggles, his attempts to avoid My ball abusing fun are completely futile. My fulfilment comes from making him suffer and hearing his pathetic screams. The bonus is of course the resulting black and blue damaged cock and balls he will have after I am finished.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Renee, Mistress, Redhead, High Heels, CBT, Hard, Brutal, Bondage Male, Bondage, Reverse Bondage

File name:M_L_R_-_M_F_H__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 474 MB
Duration: 00:08:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

M_L_R_-_M_F_H__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Lady Renee - You're Going To Cry Bitch (720 HD) - ...
« Reply #1184 on: October 27, 2019, 02:10:04 am »
Mistress Lady Renee - You're Going To Cry Bitch (720 HD) - Caning

Listen carefully to the sound of a "man" in pain. Hear how he cries and whimpers as I repeatedly punish his backside with My cane. Not only do I find this sound very satisfying, but the cracking of the cane against his flesh gives Me extreme satisfaction and enjoyment. I have gagged the slave, humiliating him more as he cannot control the drool from his mouth. Cuffed and roped to the pole, he is unable to stand, nor able to avoid the incoming beatings. his cries and whimpers only encourage Me more to continue with the painful punishment. The emerging red and purple stripes of cane marks across his rear end will be painful and yet cherished reminders for him that I decide how he will be used and abused and that he exists to serve Me.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Redhead, Outdoors, Stockings, Nylons, Hard, Brutal

File name:M_L_R_-_Y_re_G_T_C_B__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 355 MB
Duration: 00:06:03
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

M_L_R_-_Y_re_G_T_C_B__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Sunshine Tampa Anally Destroys Her Date - Pegging
« Reply #1185 on: October 27, 2019, 02:10:07 pm »
Sunshine Tampa Anally Destroys Her Date - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:S_T_A_D_H_D.mp4
File Size: 388 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6081 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

S_T_A_D_H_D.mp4

xorovod

CuckoldSessions - Brooklyn Chase And Karma RX (720 HD) - Cu...
« Reply #1186 on: October 27, 2019, 06:10:08 pm »
CuckoldSessions - Brooklyn Chase And Karma RX (720 HD) - Cuckold

Brooklyn has been married for a long time now. Married young, Manny had been the only man she had ever fucked until just recently when she started having the occasional man over while he was away on extended business trips. Lately though, it's gotten out of hand. Brooklyn confided in her best friend Karma how insatiable for dick she's been lately. No matter how much Brooklyn gets fucked she's missing one important thing: her husband. Brooklyn would love nothing more than to fuck a few guys while her husband watches and feed him their loads, straight from her dripping pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CuckoldSessions, BBC, Big Black Cock, Brooklyn Chase, Karma RX, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Creampie, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:CuSe_-_B_C_A_K_Rx__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:58:42
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 4500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CuSe_-_B_C_A_K_Rx__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Amazon Cunt Love - Ivy Lebelle - Or...
« Reply #1187 on: October 28, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Amazon Cunt Love - Ivy Lebelle - Oral Servitude

Amazon Goddess Ivy practices the art of Queening with her subservient boy-toys making sure they are always in the proper position to worship her holes. Ivy really gets off on being on top looking down at her obedient servant while he is locked in chastity and only focused on her pleasure. She loves to constantly remind the pussy whipped bitch that she owns his cock so he never forgets his place under her ass. Goddess Ivy slaps, teases and taunts his chastity while ordering him to lick her sweet pussy to orgasm as she grinds all over his face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ivy Lebelle, Femdom Empire, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Assworship, Asslicking, Chastity, Locked Dick, Chastity Male, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Ass Licking, Big Butts, Brunette, Busty, Oral Servitude, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Queening

File name:IvLQu.mp4
File Size: 966 MB
Duration: 00:13:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

IvLQu.mp4

xorovod

Obey Nikita - Fucking Hot Boots - Boot Domination
« Reply #1188 on: October 29, 2019, 02:10:06 am »

These boots aren't hot, they're fucking hot! I love getting new boots! They feel so good on my sheer black Wolford encased feet. If you listen real close maybe you can hear that heel pop when my foot slides all the way in. I know you can hear that zipper zipping all that gorgeous buttery soft Italian leather tight to my legs. How bad do you want to lick, bitch? The only reason this boot pig is getting its snout anywhere near them is because it was lucky enough to buy them for me. That, and I truly love to humiliate a slave with my boots. It'll do anything to put that shoe mop on my soles, even make them shine with its own cum. Such a fucking boot whore!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Nikita, Nikita, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Boot Fucking, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation

File name:fuhobo.mp4
File Size: 371 MB
Duration: 00:16:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2986 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

fuhobo.mp4

xorovod

« Reply #1189 on: October 30, 2019, 02:10:07 pm »

These boots aren't hot, they're fucking hot! I love getting new boots! They feel so good on my sheer black Wolford encased feet. If you listen real close maybe you can hear that heel pop when my foot slides all the way in. I know you can hear that zipper zipping all that gorgeous buttery soft Italian leather tight to my legs. How bad do you want to lick, bitch? The only reason this boot pig is getting its snout anywhere near them is because it was lucky enough to buy them for me. That, and I truly love to humiliate a slave with my boots. It'll do anything to put that shoe mop on my soles, even make them shine with its own cum. Such a fucking boot whore!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Nikita, Nikita, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Boot Fucking, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation

File name:fu_h_bo.mp4
File Size: 371 MB
Duration: 00:16:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2986 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

fu_h_bo.mp4

xorovod

Bffvideos - Goddess Dani Skyli First Foot Worship Pt.3 - Fo...
« Reply #1190 on: October 30, 2019, 06:10:09 pm »
Bffvideos - Goddess Dani Skyli First Foot Worship Pt.3 - Foot Fetish

Mistress Dani Skyli is rubbing her soles on Olavo tongue while she is very happy. Her slave is totally dominated and sucks and licks her feet until her angry Domme is fully satisfied.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazilian, Foot Fetish, Goddess Dani Skyli, Dani Skyli, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:g_sk_fi_fo_wor_pt3.mp4
File Size: 470 MB
Duration: 00:10:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

g_sk_fi_fo_wor_pt3.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - Breat Control With Mistress Kiana - Smother
« Reply #1191 on: October 31, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
KinkyMistresses - Breat Control With Mistress Kiana - Smother

Mistress Kiana discovered a great old dentist's chair and an old gas mask with tube in a London BDSM Dungeon with a white clinical room. The first step is to test if the gasmask fits properly and is tight. Doesn´t matter if the Slave gets enough air or not

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Breast Smothering, Fetish, Mistress, Interracial Domination, Gasmask, Ebony, Kiana, Mistress Kiana, Smothering, Smother

File name:KM_-_B_C_W_Mi_Ki.mp4
File Size: 154 MB
Duration: 00:05:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KM_-_B_C_W_Mi_Ki.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Making of a Footboy - Eliza Ibarra ...
« Reply #1192 on: October 31, 2019, 10:10:09 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Making of a Footboy - Eliza Ibarra - Foot Worship

Goddess Eliza walks in on her lazy pet sleeping the day away in his cage instead of thinking about how he could better service his Owner. Luckily she already has the next step in his training planned and gives him the opportunity of a lifetime to become her personal doormat. Goddess Eliza puts her pet thru the paces giving him the full foot worshipping experience to see if he has what it takes to please her beautiful feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Eliza Ibarra, Femdom Empire, Amazon, Brunette, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:M_o_a_F.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:17:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

M_o_a_F.mp4

xorovod

Miss Roper - Rubber Fucker - Pegging
« Reply #1193 on: November 01, 2019, 10:10:08 am »
Miss Roper - Rubber Fucker - Pegging

Wearing rubber, makes me so wet. Encasing my face in a latex hood, gloves slicked onto my fingers, my tits and ass rubbing against the lubed material. The sensation is so stimulating. It truly puts me in a mood. This slave truly hasn't the slighest clue what his throat and ass are in for. I first begin with trapping him in wooden stocks, the perfect position to fuck his face with my hands and long strap-on cock. He spits and drools everywhere, which I enjoy scooping up and smearing into his face. Dirty pig. I only set him free to put him on his back in a more vulnerable position when it's time for my to sink my cock into his ass. I've position is legs high in the air so that I may grip onto them, pulling him down towards my balls as I work my hips deeper and deeper into his ass. I won't be satisfied until I have this bitch gaping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Raquel Roper, Miss Roper, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mi_Ro_-_Ru_Fu.mp4
File Size: 614 MB
Duration: 00:10:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7808 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mi_Ro_-_Ru_Fu.mp4

xorovod

ALISA - Without mercy - Worship her sandals and feet
« Reply #1194 on: November 02, 2019, 02:10:04 am »
ALISA - Without mercy - Worship her sandals and feet

Today Alisa wanted me to lick her sandals. I couldn't resist her will and lay down on my belly near her feet and started to do my work. I tried as best I could but Alisa didn't like it and she insulted me and slap me very often. Sometimes she spat on her foot and ordered me to lick it. What could I do? Of course I obeyed. After I licked her sandals, Alisa ordered me to lick her bare feet. She always pressed her foot against my head, pressing me to the floor so that I felt more humiliated. In spite of this, I tried to lick off all the sweat from her soles and thoroughly licked between her toes too to avoid punishment. Is it normal for an adult like me to be humiliated by a 19 year old girl? What do you think?

(English subtitles)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Teen, Young Mistress, Alisa, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:AL_-_Wi_m_-_Wo_h_sa_a_fe.mp4
File Size: 878 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AL_-_Wi_m_-_Wo_h_sa_a_fe.mp4

xorovod

INGA - Likes to dominate - Foot worship and spitting - Youn...
« Reply #1195 on: November 02, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
INGA - Likes to dominate - Foot worship and spitting - Young Mistress

Again I am lying on the floor in front of Inga. She orders me to lick her feet and I have no other choice, I can't refuse her so I diligently lick her feet and soles. I annoy Inga and she slap me time to time. She also often spits in my mouth and face to humiliate me more. She insults me and compares me with animals, despite the fact that I tried to please her. I tried very hard not to disappoint Inga and licked her feet properly. You can see it yourself.

(English subtitles)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Inga, Foot Fetish, Spitting, Spit, Spit Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Young Mistress

File name:IN_-_Li_t_do_-_Fo_wor_a_spi.mp4
File Size: 650 MB
Duration: 00:07:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

IN_-_Li_t_do_-_Fo_wor_a_spi.mp4

xorovod

Danish Femdom - Torture the traditional way - CBT
« Reply #1196 on: November 03, 2019, 02:10:05 am »
Danish Femdom - Torture the traditional way - CBT

Someone had a party nearby this yard where Mistress had a party of her own torturing her slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Danish Femdom, Danish Femdom 2019, Hard, Brutal, CBT, Outdoors, Whipping, Boots, Whipped, Whip, Redhead, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Tor_t_tra_w.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Duration: 00:09:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.871 FPS, 2425 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tor_t_tra_w.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship - Does Your Jaw Hurt? (1080 HD) - Zoe Sparx -...
« Reply #1197 on: November 03, 2019, 06:10:06 am »
FemaleWorship - Does Your Jaw Hurt? (1080 HD) - Zoe Sparx - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Zoe Sparx, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Female Orgasms

File name:FW_-_D_Y_J_H-__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 633 MB
Duration: 00:06:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FW_-_D_Y_J_H-__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Female Worship - Jaycee Starr - That's A Good Little Boy (4...
« Reply #1198 on: November 03, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
Female Worship - Jaycee Starr - That's A Good Little Boy (4K) - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Redhead, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Jaycee Starr, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:F_W_-_J_S_-_T_s_A_G_L_B__4K_.mp4
File Size: 810 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:40
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F_W_-_J_S_-_T_s_A_G_L_B__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Ass Fuck Rodeo - Pegging
« Reply #1199 on: November 03, 2019, 10:10:10 pm »
Mistress Gaia - Ass Fuck Rodeo - Pegging

ITALIAN SPEAKING

I'm going to enjoy a equestrian event, and I have three ponyboys to choose from. The one I picked is just ripe for fucking, the other one will be used as my step up. The third one will remain in his cage. However, he is anxious and neighs quite a bit to try to attract my attention. Not today.. I have made up my mind and have placed my little pony over the bench. I call my step up to crawl over, and make sure he remains in place throughout. My pony is wearing a bit and bridle with reigns attached, and I'll put them to good use to keep him in line. I'm wearing a large strapon for the event, and as I step up and take hold of my pony, he lets out a huge neigh of appreciation. What a blast as I line up his ass ready to receive hit huge treat. I quickly ram it home and begin to give him a good fucking. Pulling tightly on his reigns, and placing the bit into his mouth. He squeals as I penetrate more and more. However, it makes no difference as I make him suffer while I enjoy my ass fuck rodeo.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Riding, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:M_G_-_A_F_R.mp4
File Size: 335 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5273 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

M_G_-_A_F_R.mp4