Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 188042 times)

xorovod

Domina Scarlet - Caned on the Punishment Table - Caning
« Reply #1240 on: November 29, 2019, 10:10:07 am »
Domina Scarlet - Caned on the Punishment Table - Caning

Mistress Scarlet's slave has broken her rules so needs to be punished.

He is strapped down to the punishment table in the barn, awaiting Mistress Scarlet's arrival. Mistress Scarlet wears a leather dress, fishnets and knee-high leather boots. She informs him why he is to be punished and what will happen to him. Mistress Scarlet is going to make an example out of him.

First, the slave's bottom is strapped with the thick brown leather strap before receiving the cane. Mistress Scarlet administers multiple hard strokes of the cane, from both sides of the table, as the slave cries out in pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scarlet, Strapping, Corporal Punishment, Paddling, Paddle, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Leather Fetish, Fishnets, Leatr Gloves, Leather, Mistress, Mistress Scarlet, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Domina_Scarlet_-_Caned_on_the_Punishment_Table.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Domina_Scarlet_-_Caned_on_the_Punishment_Table.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Gynarchy - Slut for Cock - Pegging
« Reply #1241 on: November 29, 2019, 02:10:09 pm »
Goddess Gynarchy - Slut for Cock - Pegging

This collared slave of mine is just a slut for Goddess cock. He is always buying me bigger and bigger strap-on dildos to fuck his slutty ass with! This time I feel like fucking him with my big black 8 inch girthy cock until he moans like a little whore! Then he's going to suck it clean to thank me.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Gynarchy, BBC, Big Black Cock, Big Dildo, Huge Strap-On, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Slut_for_Cock.mp4
File Size: 287 MB
Duration: 00:08:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4298 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Slut_for_Cock.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Courtney - I Look Good Inside YOU - Pegging
« Reply #1242 on: December 01, 2019, 02:10:07 am »
Mistress Courtney - I Look Good Inside YOU - Pegging

My dirty little whore is back and he is desperate for more. More of My cock, in his mouth and in his ass. I lie him on My leather clad bed, climb onto his face and fuck his mouth with My bright pink cock. I listen to him moan and gag around the dick. I now turn him around so he is bent over the bench, his cute little ass just begging to be filled up with My length. he always takes such a good pounding from Me.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Gagging, Dildo Sucking

File name:Mistress_Courtneys_Fetish_Lair_-_I_Look_Good_Inside_YOU.mp4
File Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:11:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtneys_Fetish_Lair_-_I_Look_Good_Inside_YOU.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - He Eats Human Food
« Reply #1243 on: December 02, 2019, 07:10:09 pm »
Men_Are_Slaves_-_He_Eats_Human_Food

Look at that, the slave does actually eat human food. It can be easy for the girls to forget sometimes since they so often treat him like an animal, but here they remember to toss him scraps of food from their plate to eat and some fresh spit water to drink. Meanwhile Marie and Staci eat like normal humans at the table while resting their high heel boots on his back.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, High Heels, MenAreSlaves, Men Are Slaves, Young Mistress, Food Crush, Food Fetish, Marie, Staci, Crushing

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_He_Eats_Human_Food.mp4
File Size: 302 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3817 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_He_Eats_Human_Food.mp4

xorovod

Bffvideos - Under Princess Audrey Real Sweaty Feet Pt.1 - F...
« Reply #1244 on: December 03, 2019, 10:10:08 am »
Bffvideos - Under Princess Audrey Real Sweaty Feet Pt.1 - Foot Worship

Princess Audrey dominates Olavo and obeys the poor boy to worship her soft big feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Bffvideos, Brazil Femdom, Princess Audrey, Audrey, Princess, Sweaty Feet, Footdom, Foot Domination, Shoe Smelling, Shoe Sniffing, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:underprincessaudreyrealsweatyfeet_pt1.mp4
File Size: 458 MB
Duration: 00:10:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

underprincessaudreyrealsweatyfeet_pt1.mp4

xorovod

Domina Bizarre - Shibari Bondage Session - Teil 3
« Reply #1245 on: December 03, 2019, 02:10:10 pm »
Domina_Bizarre_-_Shibari_Bondage_Session_-_Teil_3

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Domina Bizarre, Asian, Rope Bondage, Male Insertions, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Domina_Bizarre_-_Shibari_Bondage_Session_-_Teil_3.mp4
File Size: 507 MB
Duration: 00:13:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4935 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domina_Bizarre_-_Shibari_Bondage_Session_-_Teil_3.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots - Hypno
« Reply #1246 on: December 04, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots - Hypno

In conjunction with Brat Princess.. See more of me here!

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

He is so obedient, a perfect little robot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Robots, Mesmerize, Chastity, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Hypno, Hypnotic, Hypnosis, Men Following Orders, CFNM

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Turning_Boys_Into_Robots.mp4
File Size: 697 MB
Duration: 00:15:41
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6010 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Turning_Boys_Into_Robots.mp4

xorovod

The Venus Girls - Cock Tug Chastity - Teasing
« Reply #1247 on: December 04, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
The Venus Girls - Cock Tug Chastity - Teasing

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Venus Girls, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chastity, Vibrator, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Gasmask, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:The_Venus_Girls_-_Cock_Tug_Chastity.mp4
File Size: 463 MB
Duration: 00:12:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Venus_Girls_-_Cock_Tug_Chastity.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Miss Alex - Scratch and Sniff - Super ...
« Reply #1248 on: December 05, 2019, 10:10:09 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Miss Alex - Scratch and Sniff - Super HD (Complete)

Miss Alex likes to get the most out of her slaves and this movie proves as no exception to that fact! She starts off by making her mark with the slave strapped to the cross, where he must endure an extensive scratching by Miss Alex's finely manicured and vicious long nails. Taking advantage of his discomfort, she gets him down from the cross and sits firmly over his face as he writhes in agony. His reward for such endurance - he gets the honour of worshipping her shoes and hot sweaty feet, freshening them up with his mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, Miss Alex, Alex, Mistress, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Scratching, Shoeslicking, Footworship, Shoe Worship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-_Miss_Alex_-_Scratch_and_Sniff___Super_HD__Complete_.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:21:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-_Miss_Alex_-_Scratch_and_Sniff___Super_HD__Complete_.mp4

xorovod

CFNM - Sarah Kay - Pegging
« Reply #1249 on: December 09, 2019, 06:10:07 am »
CFNM - Sarah Kay - Pegging

Igor Tapak is in for a hot time with his girl. She is laying on the bed playing with her vibrator. Igor is standing in the doorway, peeping at her as he wanks his stiff cock. Igor joins the girl on the bed and she starts to work on him. She shackles his wrists to the bedframe, baring his chest and lowering his jeans. Her hand is soon on Igor's stiff cock, wanking it. She slaps his chest as she keeps wanking his dick. The Igor is turned over, so that his ass is exposed. The girl spanks that sexy ass and soon takes a dildo, rubbing it up and down the crack. The ass hole is lubed and she pushes the dildo against the tight hole. It slips right in, going nice and deep. She spanks Igor's ass and fucks it hard with the dildo. Then she moves him onto his knees and fucks him with her strapon. When she has fucked enough she allows Igor to wank himself until he shoots a big creamy load.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CFNM, Young Mistress, Sarah Kay, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:CFNM_-_Sarah_Kay.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:33:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4973 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CFNM_-_Sarah_Kay.mp4

xorovod

Under my princess - Princess Mini chair domination cam2 par...
« Reply #1250 on: December 09, 2019, 06:10:10 pm »
Under my princess - Princess Mini chair domination cam2 part 1 - Ballbusting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mini, Young Mistress, Mini, Princess, Under my princess, Spitting, Face Slapping, Ballbusting, Boots, Faceslap, Face Slap, Faceslapping, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting

File name:tcam_2019_05_mini_05_web.mp4
File Size: 249 MB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3116 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

tcam_2019_05_mini_05_web.mp4

xorovod

CBT and Ballbusting - Mistress Kat's Debut - Young Mistress
« Reply #1251 on: December 10, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
CBT and Ballbusting - Mistress Kat's Debut - Young Mistress

The young but talented Mistress Kat makes her debut, but is no stranger to cock and ball torture! She encases slave william in Saran wrap and cuts a hole for easy access. Mistress Kat tortures his cock and balls by digging a prickly brush into his skin, whips him with a small chain whip, and torments him with a pinwheel, a paddle, and some sadistically sexy bare handed ballbusting.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, CBT, Kat, Nylons, Stockings, Fishnets, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ball Abuse

File name:CBT_and_Ballbusting_-_Mistress_Kat_s_Debut.mp4
File Size: 345 MB
Duration: 00:15:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CBT_and_Ballbusting_-_Mistress_Kat_s_Debut.mp4

xorovod

Carmen Rivera - Fantastic Hands-Free (Cumshot) Cock Drainin...
« Reply #1252 on: December 10, 2019, 10:10:08 am »
Carmen Rivera - Fantastic Hands-Free (Cumshot) Cock Draining - Queen Jennifer Carter and Blondy

Whenever Queen Jennifer Carter, Carmen Rivera, and a slut trying to prove their strength in their "inner" greatness are involved, it's all about fucking and cumming hard in Berlin. A hopeful anal tourist was tested by the epic duo, with a fantastic result. First, his balls are tied with an impressive three-kilogram weight, to awaken his lust. His nipples are then stimulated before he's tied to the cross and powerfully lashed. But, that's not enough. The horny to be stretched anal whore is set on "cuddle fuck" course! First, the seesaw, where his gaping hole is actively supported by the two ladies. Then, a gigantic one-meter long silicone peg pounds his horny fuckhole, centimeter, by centimeter. The final extreme acts? Strap-on fucking and fisting until, yes, the slave meets the two mistresses' depraved demands with a dynamic hands-free cumshot!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Carmen Rivera, Queen Jennifer, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Anal Fisting, Fists, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blonde, Blond Hair, Brunette, Fake Boobs, Fisting, Foreskin, Gaping, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Straight, Slim, The Cross, Thirdparty, White

File name:Carmen_Rivera_-_Fantastic_Hands-Free__Cumshot__Cock_Draining.mp4
File Size: 2.16 GB
Duration: 01:00:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4977 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carmen_Rivera_-_Fantastic_Hands-Free__Cumshot__Cock_Draining.mp4

xorovod

Kelly Kalashnik - Noose up, strapon in - Pegging
« Reply #1253 on: December 12, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Kelly Kalashnik - Noose up, strapon in - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kelly Kalashnik, Mistress, Outdoors, Anal Play, Breath Play, Breathplay, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Noose_up__strapon_in.mp4
File Size: 147 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:09:07
Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2187 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Noose_up__strapon_in.mp4

xorovod

Raptures Fetish Playground - Salute Your Goddess Full - Rap...
« Reply #1254 on: December 15, 2019, 10:10:11 pm »
Raptures Fetish Playground - Salute Your Goddess Full - Rapture, Brandi - Smother

The full edit of Part I & II, finds Muscle Goddesses Rapture & Brandi completely annihilating and dominating their slave. Perfect double domination from two of the best.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Muscle Domination, Goddess Rapture, Brandi, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Footjob, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Face Fucking, Handjob

File name:Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_Salute_Your_Goddess_Full.mp4
File Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:17:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 12.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_Salute_Your_Goddess_Full.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Marathon Corporal Punishment - Part 2 ...
« Reply #1255 on: December 17, 2019, 06:10:15 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Marathon Corporal Punishment - Part 2 - Lady Victoria Valente - Femdom Spanking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Lady Victoria Valente, German Goddess, Victoria Valente, Jodhpurs, Boots, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-_Marathon_Corporal_Punishment_-_Part_2_-_Lady_Victoria_Valente.mp4
File Size: 412 MB
Duration: 00:07:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-_Marathon_Corporal_Punishment_-_Part_2_-_Lady_Victoria_Valente.mp4

xorovod

Fetish Clinic - Anna Rose + F - Part 1 - Electric
« Reply #1256 on: December 18, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Fetish Clinic - Anna Rose + F - Part 1 - Electric

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cock Cage, Bondage, Anna Rose, E-Stim, Anal, Fetish Clinic, Medical Femdom, Medical Femdom, Smothering, Smother, Electric Play, Electric, Vibrator, Clinic, Medical Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:AR-F-1.mp4
File Size: 349 MB
Duration: 00:18:47
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2513 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AR-F-1.mp4

xorovod

Gypsy Page - 11 Minuten purer Sadismus - Whipping
« Reply #1257 on: December 18, 2019, 06:10:10 am »
Gypsy Page - 11 Minuten purer Sadismus - Whipping

An dem Tag musste mein Sub so einiges einstecken. Erst an schlä*en und dann wird er auch noch knallhart von mir hinters Licht geführt und verars**t. Aber ich will nicht zu viel verraten und DIR den SpaB verderben

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Paddling, Paddle, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Gypsy_Page_-_11_Minuten_purer_SADISMUS.mp4
File Size: 109 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:11:52
Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 1187 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gypsy_Page_-_11_Minuten_purer_SADISMUS.mp4

xorovod

Miss Roper - Bound Gimp Filled - Pegging
« Reply #1258 on: December 18, 2019, 02:10:12 pm »
Miss Roper - Bound Gimp Filled - Pegging

There is no words to describe the pleasure I feel when I drive my cock deep into a gimp's ass, feeling him squirm and thrash underneath me as I work my hips and sink further down it's hole. I've got this one's legs spread wide open for me, belted down along with the rest of it's body to a piece of bondage furniture, ass lifted up towards the air. A sensory deprivation hood only possessing two small holes in it's nose for breathing muffling it's cries. This, is my fetish. A wicked smile spread across my black lips as my eyes lock in onto the sight of my gimp's tight ass sucking my cock in all the way towards the balls, the sounds attempting to leave from it's hood making me not only wet; but laugh. My gimp becomes completely undone by my strokes, pushing it's legs so far back to force my way further inside that the straps snap off. This only pleases me more as wrap my hands around his legs and raise them towards the ceiling, flesh handlebars. This, is me in my element.

Miss Roper has her slave tied down on a fucking bench/chair and strapon fucks him in missionary.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Roper, Mistress, Raquel Roper, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Miss_Roper_-_Bound_Gimp_Filled.mp4
File Size: 558 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7942 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Roper_-_Bound_Gimp_Filled.mp4

xorovod

Dominated Men - You must eat your own cum now - Bizarr Lady...
« Reply #1259 on: December 19, 2019, 12:12:53 pm »
Dominated Men - You must eat your own cum now - Bizarr Lady Alice - CEI

Now the infernally painful Cookring with inside spikes is taken from the slave dick and then he may get himself to the amusement of the mistress before her eyes a jerk off. The nipples are extensively maltreated! He spray, nevertheless, also really a huge load on the ground, well and then his lust unfortunately away only the mistress is not satisfied yet. Lick the Floor Clean from your cum and swallow it is the next command which the slave must now follow to the last drop whether he wants that or not.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Lady Alice, Alice, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Domination, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Blonde, Blond Hair, Nipple Play, Used, Slave, Submissive, Sub, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Dominated_Men_-_You_must_eat_your_own_cum_now_-_Bizarr_Lady_Alice.mp4
File Size: 232 MB
Duration: 00:08:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3730 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominated_Men_-_You_must_eat_your_own_cum_now_-_Bizarr_Lady_Alice.mp4