Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 188027 times)

xorovod

Dominated-Men - The Prisoner - Mistress Zita - CBT
« Reply #1260 on: December 20, 2019, 02:10:09 pm »
Dominated-Men - The Prisoner - Mistress Zita - CBT

After I have kept my slave now 1 week in the prison cell without him further to pay attention nevertheless heavy depressions come up with him. Now I will cure them, I know what he lacks: closeness and pain! Generally it is a really charming sight if only his tied sex looks out between the struts. He can't see anything either and so has no idea what is coming onto him and his poor cock. So my dear you will now scream and shout and throw out a flood of horny pain hormones, and soon you will feel better! Remark: What then follows is really nothing for Softies, that is absolutely No Vanilla!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cage, Dominated-Men, Mistress Zita, Zita, Mistress, CBT, Cock Whipping, Pain, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Dominated-Men_-_The_Prisoner_-_Mistress_Zita.mp4
File Size: 334 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4835 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Dominated-Men_-_The_Prisoner_-_Mistress_Zita.mp4

xorovod

MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Hung Up to Milk You Dry (1080p)...
« Reply #1261 on: December 21, 2019, 06:10:13 pm »
MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Hung Up to Milk You Dry (1080p) - Forced Orgasm

My little rubber doll has been kept in chastity for a week now and it is time to mailk that little latex bitch. I have strung him his to ceiling by high heel boots. His hands are constrained by ballon gloves tied together behind his back. His back is painfully arched while his dick and full balls are beautifully exposed. They are begging to be mistreated. I love to kick them around feeling they heavy weight flop agains my boots. He is just a mere rubber toy for me, ready to be humiliated. I attach a leash to his balls and pull them up making his hard dick swing around. How pathetic. I grab his dick with my rubber hands. How easy it is to control his body and mind with just my rubber fingers.

I rub and kick his genitals with my boots until they are in enough pain to be wanked. In just the right position I can really milk his cock downward. I grab and squeeze his balls with one hand to press out every drop of cum while force wanking with the other. With a few hard strokes he has no chance but to come, dropping all the accumalted slave semen on the floor while acknowledging the little rubber pussy that he is.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Reverse Bondage, Latex, Suspension, Rubber, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Rubber Bondage, Rubber Fetish

File name:MY_SLAVE_HD_Femdom_Videos_-_Hung_Up_to_Milk_You_Dry__1080p_.mp4
File Size: 563 MB
Duration: 00:15:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5013 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MY_SLAVE_HD_Femdom_Videos_-_Hung_Up_to_Milk_You_Dry__1080p_.mp4

xorovod

Handjob Fail :( - Lucid Dreaming - Teasing
« Reply #1262 on: December 22, 2019, 06:10:08 am »
Handjob Fail :( - Lucid Dreaming - Teasing

Why aren't you cumming? Don't like the way I'm stroking? Does it hurt? Why aren't you cumming? Maybe if I add a twisty motion? My last boy liked that. Do you like that, is that better? Guess I suck with my hands, because you're not cumming, is that it, I suck with my hands?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TeaseAndThankYou, Female Supremacy, Chastity Male, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Lucid Dreaming, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Young Mistress

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Handjob_Fail.mp4
File Size: 442 MB
Duration: 00:10:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5799 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Handjob_Fail.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - New Slave Old Ball Shoc...
« Reply #1263 on: December 22, 2019, 06:10:11 pm »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - New Slave Old Ball Shocker (1080 HD) - CBT

Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.

This sub is not a huge fan of bull busting or cbt, but I convinced it to strap on the, oh so fun, ball shocker. This slate has never done any electric play until today and trust me.it's balls definitely got electrified.lol!

I must say I was actually "shocked" at how much electricity it's tiny balls could take. I had it maxed it most of the time and was thoroughly entertained by watching this freak roll around in pain.

Enjoy watching this loser suffer.

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, CBT, Ballshocker, Electric Play, Electric, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Mask Fetish, Goddess Worship

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_New_Slave_Old_Ball_Shocker__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 854 MB
Duration: 00:07:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_New_Slave_Old_Ball_Shocker__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Absolute Femdom - Destroyed Slut-Hole - Pegging
« Reply #1264 on: December 23, 2019, 02:10:12 pm »
Absolute Femdom - Destroyed Slut-Hole - Pegging

I take no mercy in destroying this slut-ass today! Also my giant black dick can't wait to enter this juicy fuckhole deep until his swollen balls. With hard long strokes he stretches the slave cunt wide enough that I can even shove in my whole rubber gloved arms up until the elbow. In and out, left and right until the fuckhole stands wide open at the end. So I like my faggot sluts.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Absolute Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Anal Fisting, Fists, BBC, Big Black Cock, Rubber, Rubber Gloves, Slut Training, Smell Fetish, Amazons, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Absolute_Femdom_-_Destroyed_Slut-Hole.mp4
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:25:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7137 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Absolute_Femdom_-_Destroyed_Slut-Hole.mp4

xorovod

Miss Jessica - Red bodystocking facesitting
« Reply #1265 on: December 24, 2019, 10:10:12 pm »
Miss Jessica - Red bodystocking facesitting

Miss Jessica comes in to find her slave in the corner and thinks it's time for him to not breath! She drags him onto the floor face up and decides to use her slave as her seat. Dressed in a red bodystocking she wants her slave to make her as comfortable as possible. She tests him out in various positions crushing his face with her bottom so he can't breath but she doesn't care as his face is only there as a seat for her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Jessica, Jessica, Mistress, Red Bodystocking, Facesitting, Facesit, Ass Fetish, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Red_bodystocking_facesitting.mp4
File Size: 146 MB
Duration: 00:11:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1600 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Red_bodystocking_facesitting.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Susi - Sissy fucking strapped to the fuckbench - P...
« Reply #1266 on: December 25, 2019, 02:10:07 am »
Mistress Susi - Sissy fucking strapped to the fuckbench - Pegging

Mistress Susi has her sissy strapped to the fucking bench. Wearing skintight smoky latex leggins and a black rubber top, she is sporting a black strap-on and is ready to use him hard. The German dominatrix has him dressed extra slutty and locked in chastity so he gets no pleasure. She delights in telling him how he will have to take real cocks next as she pounds his bound hole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Susi, Susi, Mistress, Latex, Rubber, Chastity Male, Chastity, Leggins, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Crossdresser, Crossdressing, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Feminisation, Feminization

File name:Mistress_Susi_-_Sissy_fucking_strapped_to_the_fuckbench.mp4
File Size: 608 MB
Duration: 00:07:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Susi_-_Sissy_fucking_strapped_to_the_fuckbench.mp4

xorovod

mistress gaia - ballbusting squad
« Reply #1267 on: December 25, 2019, 06:10:09 am »
mistress gaia - ballbusting squad

File name:mistress gaia - ballbusting squad.mp4
File Size: 572 MB
Duration: 00:11:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7106 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

mistress gaia - ballbusting squad.mp4

xorovod

Hazel Vs Dante - Pro Style Wrestling
« Reply #1268 on: December 25, 2019, 10:10:10 pm »
Hazel Vs Dante - Pro Style Wrestling

Hazel is challenged by Dante. He thinks he can overpower her, so they begin their lock up and Dante soon finds out that Hazel knows her pro wrestling holds. Dante is quickly put in multiple wrestling holds with no way out. Hazel seems to just love trash talking and humiliate Dante, and gets dominated from the start till the end where he's left in agony.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hazel, Dante, Wrestling, Mixed Wrestling

File name:Hazel_Vs_Dante_-_Pro_Style_Wrestling.mp4
File Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:15:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4496 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hazel_Vs_Dante_-_Pro_Style_Wrestling.mp4

xorovod

Antschas - Rage vs guy mixed wrestling and punishment
« Reply #1269 on: December 26, 2019, 06:10:09 pm »
Antschas - Rage vs guy mixed wrestling and punishment

Rage is in action! She is boxing kicking the blindfolded poor guy who collapse after a while but Rage is sadistic: she squeeze his head, sit on his face, smother him with her butt and torture him with her incredible strong figure4))

The looser guy try to beg for mercy he LICK and SUCK her TOES, kiss her feet but she is cruel and overpower, defeate him totaly and enjoy her victory at the end with posing. LOTS OF CLOSE UP VIEW!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Beatdowns, Mixed Fighting, Mixed Wrestling, Rage, Wrestling, Figure-4, Amazons, Footdom, Foot Domination, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring

File name:Antschas_-_Rage_vs_guy_mixed_wrestling_and_punishment.mp4
File Size: 575 MB
Duration: 00:17:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4528 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Antschas_-_Rage_vs_guy_mixed_wrestling_and_punishment.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Tiffany - Upsid...
« Reply #1270 on: December 27, 2019, 06:10:11 pm »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Tiffany - Upside Down Foot Freak (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

I had a Slave from the Czech Republic reach out and beg me to allow it to serve me in real life. This slave was very obedient and did the few things I demanded. it started by sending me a big fat tribute, then it joined the Mean Girls website, then sent me a pic of its ID. (Pictures of ID are for the all the Mean Girls safety, we don't use it for games or blackmail bs.) Very, very simple demands and it did them all immediately when I asked. I realllllllly love obedient little losers that do as they are told.

Since this Slave did as it was told I gave it my next shoot dates and right away it booked and paid its flight and sent me its flight info. This Slave is so obsessed with my perfect feet and the rest of my perfect body that it flew over 12 hours just to come serve me in person for 20 days straight. Such a lucky Czech Slave bitch.

When this Czech Slave told me its fetishes it made it very clear to me that it was absolutely in love with my gorgeous feet. After this Slave came to stay at the Mean Girl Manor it told me how amazing it is at food worship and foot massages and asked often if it could worship my feet.

Since this loser wants my feet so bad I invited our hot Friend Miss Tiffany over to the desert compound and I thought we could have some foot fun. LOL!

I decided to surprise Miss Tiffany when she came over. We walked in and I had my pathetic little Czech foot freak hanging upside down from the ceiling. Hahaha it wants my amazing feet so bad I figured we should torture it with both of our perfect feet and hang it upside down, all restrained so we could tease the freak. It was so perfect! It could only lick and kiss our feet when we allowed, no matter how much it struggled. We teased it and allowed to to kiss them and stick out its tongue to lick them. You know we had to do a lot of foot gagging to it too. Haha We were laughing at it struggled so hard just to get a little taste of our feet. It would have stayed strung up for the 20 days straight if it meant we gave it our feet the entire time.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, Bondage Male, Bondage, Reverse Bondage, Goddess Platinum, Mistress Tiffany, Tiffany, Platinum, Mistress, Goddess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Foot Smelling, Footdom, Foot Domination

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Mistress_Tiffany_-_Upside_Down_Foot_Freak__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Mistress_Tiffany_-_Upside_Down_Foot_Freak__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Man User - Mistress Naomi - Oral Se...
« Reply #1271 on: December 28, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Man User - Mistress Naomi - Oral Servitude

Men are simply just toys that Mistress Naomi uses to please her pussy before she throws them away. She wants nothing more and nothing less than to use their pretty little mouths to give her all the orgasm a Goddess like her desires. Her playtoy is strapped in bondage and locked in chastity to put him in a total state of helplessness for Naomi. She needs nothing else than his tongue to fuck her young, tight pussy with even if he pleads and begs for so much more. He will never get what he truly wants now that his cock, body, and mind is completely owned by his Mistress. The slave must learn to be happy by being nothing more than a sex toy knowing he will never have an orgasm in his life again. The only one cumming from now on is his Mistress as she sits and rides his face for her pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Naomi Swann, Mistress, Mistress Naomi, Stockings, Nylons, Garter, Chastity, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Oral Servitude, Assworship, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Ass Licking, Asslicking, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Man_User_-_Mistress_Naomi.mp4
File Size: 769 MB
Duration: 00:10:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Man_User_-_Mistress_Naomi.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Lana Luxor - Bound and Strapped Behind Co...
« Reply #1272 on: December 28, 2019, 06:10:15 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Lana Luxor - Bound and Strapped Behind College Girls Ass (1080 HD) - Ass Worship

1080 HD Lana has a slave, with hands bound, strapped behind her ass. The slave must craw behind her on his knees. Lana pulls the straps on the smother harness, burying his face deeper and deeper. The slave must lick her asshole as instructed. She slaps him if he doesn't do it like she wants. Lana needs to study for a class. She opens a textbook and reads while the bound slave in the smother harness continues to lick. The slave can hardly breathe, but Lana does not care. She pulls the straps tighter and tells him to lick harder. Then, she ignores him almost completely while she studies and he licks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Lana Luxor, Ebony, Black, Interracial Domination, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Brat Girls, Smother Harness, Fetishfemdom.org, Ass Smothering, Smother, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Lana_Luxor_Bound_and_Strapped_behind_College_Girls_Ass_1080_HD.wmv
File Size: 902 MB
Duration: 00:12:03
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Lana_Luxor_Bound_and_Strapped_behind_College_Girls_Ass_1080_HD.wmv

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Weak For These Feet (10...
« Reply #1273 on: December 29, 2019, 02:10:12 pm »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Weak For These Feet (1080 HD) - Trampling

This evil villain Goddess has taken everything from the locals and enslaved all the men that live for miles and miles. All these stupid men think they can overpower this evil Goddess but they don't realize she has magical powers in her feet. until it's too late.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Trampling, Trample, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, Foot Smelling, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Facestanding, Face Standing

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Weak_For_These_Feet__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:27:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Weak_For_These_Feet__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Mommy's Smothering Rules - Eliza Ib...
« Reply #1274 on: December 29, 2019, 10:10:12 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Mommy's Smothering Rules - Eliza Ibarra - Face Sitting

Mommy Domme Eliza is completely disappointed in her sub-boys behaviors and how he has been acting out at home, school and generally in life. There is no excuse for being such a naughty boy as Eliza shuts him up for good with her big, beautiful ass. He is going to learn a hard lesson on how to behave as Mommy Eliza takes his breath away so he can become her good boy once again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Eliza Ibarra, Femdom Empire, Panties, Queening, Ass Smother, Smother, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:ElizaISmothering.mp4
File Size: 939 MB
Duration: 00:12:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9985 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ElizaISmothering.mp4

xorovod

XxBrookLogan - Can You Handle The Devil? - Halloween
« Reply #1275 on: December 30, 2019, 02:10:09 am »
XxBrookLogan - Can You Handle The Devil? - Halloween

Lets see if my slob slave can handle what the devil has in store for him, i tell him to get on to his hands and knees, i then lube up his asshole and fuck it with a huge long thick stick! ha ha ha ha I bet he wimper's like a little bitch!!! I think this loser will be going to heaven!!!! He isn't good enough for hell!!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, XxBrookLogan, Halloween, Boots, Halloween 2019, Anal, Anus, Ass, Anal Fetish, Costume Fetish, Bitch, Costume Fetish, Devil Fantasy, PVC, Slave

File name:XxBrookLogan_-_Can_You_Handle_The_Devil.mp4
File Size: 904 MB
Duration: 00:08:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

XxBrookLogan_-_Can_You_Handle_The_Devil.mp4

xorovod

mistress gaia - taken
« Reply #1276 on: December 30, 2019, 06:10:10 am »
mistress gaia - taken

File name:mistress gaia - taken.mp4
File Size: 400 MB
Duration: 00:11:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4892 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

mistress gaia - taken.mp4

xorovod

Dominated-Men - Kick me Please - Comtesse la Moet and Mistr...
« Reply #1277 on: December 30, 2019, 08:26:23 am »
Dominated-Men - Kick me Please - Comtesse la Moet and Mistress Zita - CBT

The poor slave can not see me and does not know that a T-shirt with Kick me please was put on. Of course I can not refuse this invitation and kick and hit his balls and his cock really blue! I am supported by my girlfriends.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dominated-Men, Mistress Zita, Zita, Mistress, CBT, Pain, Endure, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Helpless, Comtesse la Moet, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Dominated-Men_-_Kick_me_Please_-_Comtesse_la_Moet_and_Mistress_Zita.mp4
File Size: 110 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2177 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominated-Men_-_Kick_me_Please_-_Comtesse_la_Moet_and_Mistress_Zita.mp4

xorovod

MF Smother Boys - Vol.47 - New Top Girl Carol Paiva - New M...
« Reply #1278 on: December 31, 2019, 10:10:07 am »
MF Smother Boys - Vol.47 - New Top Girl Carol Paiva - New MF March 2019 (1080 HD) - Smother

This time in the MF we brought our new perfect mistress to beg of our poor slave, she suffocates him with her big hands and makes the slave go red and totally breathless, she is a very beautiful woman and knows very well how to suffocate a man

Don't Miss New MF 2019

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smothering, Smother, Lethal Hands, Big Hands, Carol Paiva, Giant Fingernails, HOM, Hand Over Mouth, Hand Fetish

File name:MF_Smother_Boys_-_Vol.47_-_New_Top_Girl_Carol_Paiva_-_New_MF_March_2019__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 2.13 GB
Duration: 00:30:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9950 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MF_Smother_Boys_-_Vol.47_-_New_Top_Girl_Carol_Paiva_-_New_MF_March_2019__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

SweetFemdom - Kat Dior - Lick Your Cum Off My Tits - Handjob
« Reply #1279 on: December 31, 2019, 02:10:11 pm »
SweetFemdom - Kat Dior - Lick Your Cum Off My Tits - Handjob

Tony Orlando had a long day and just wants some alone time. Kat Dior struts into his room wearing a sheer high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and sneakers. Her body is perfect. She needs to fuck and she's going to use his cock.

She gets him hard, rips her pantyhose open and starts riding his dick. When he's about to cum, she stops. "You don't cum until I say you can."

Kat's pussy is amazing, her perfect big tits are bouncing in Tony's face and her big perfect ass is pressing against his crotch while he's balls deep in her. She cums all over his cock, then enjoys keeping him on the edge, pulling his dick out of her every time he's about to explode.

Finally she scoots back, puts her sweaty pantyhose covered foot in his face and lubes up his cock. She strokes it and tells him to worship her feet.

"If I let you cum all over these tits, you have to lick it all up after."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Sweet Femdom, Kat Dior, Handjob, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Big Tits, Assworship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Edging, Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Facesitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard, One Piece, Pantyhose, Sex, Shiny Tights

File name:SweetFemdom_-_Kat_Dior_-_Lick_Your_Cum_Off_My_Tits.mp4
File Size: 700 MB
Duration: 00:11:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SweetFemdom_-_Kat_Dior_-_Lick_Your_Cum_Off_My_Tits.mp4