Author Topic: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM  (Read 44106 times)

dastan

Re: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM
« Reply #1720 on: June 04, 2020, 03:16:07 pm »
Latex Love - Pt 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres:  Ball Gag, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cock Sucking, Corset, Cum, Cum on Face, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood
Video language: English

I'm given some extra special treatment from my rubber guy with the Hitachi Magic Wand.it drives me even more wild as it makes my metal butt plug vibrate too!! I'm also given a nice juicy cock to suck. all followed by some hot creamy cum covering my face. How could I complain!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 302.1 MB

Download Latex Love - Pt 2

Dressing in Latex - Series 1 - Zara Du Rose - Pt 2

Genres:  Bondage, Dildo, Gag, handcuffs, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Solo, Zara Du Rose

Zara fully transforms herself into a rubber doll with a latex hood, making her feel incredibly horny (I know this feeling well!). She reaches for her dildo and Hitachi Magic Wand and pleasures her pussy until she cums. She then finishes the evening with some self bondage involving a rubber gag and a pair of handcuffs

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Dressing in Latex - Series 1 - Zara Du Rose - Pt 2

Relax & Unwind - Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Cumming, Dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Inflatable Rubber Dildo, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Sexy Heels, Solo, Stockings, Tight Corset

OMG, the combination of fucking my pussy with my inflatable rubber dildo and those hard and fast vibes of the Hitachi Magic Wand on my clit drives me wild!!! My time to unwind becomes something more pleasurable and a lot more intense as I keep cumming harder!

Duration: 12:51

File size: 488.3 MB

Download Relax & Unwind - Pt 2

Anastasia Pierce.

Release Year: 2020

Shop owner Anastasia proposes to stay after hours to train new innocent employee Mary Jane and show her everything that the kinky fetish shop has to offer. They start in the clothing department where they play dress up before pleasuring each other with high heels! The training continues in the bdsm department where both girls will take turns administering predicaments on each other...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anastasia Pierce.

Take me on a leash

Studio: DorcelClub
Cast: Mariska
Genres: All Sex Hardcore Couples Anal

For Mariska, who initiates to submission, it is time to practice. Following her master's order, she asks her husband to walk her on a leash and spank her. Too excited to see his wife at his mercy, he will end up in her. We can't think of a more enjoyable punishment than this one..

Duration: 12:59
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 988kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

Download Take me on a leash

dastan

« Reply #1721 on: June 05, 2020, 03:07:53 am »
Tight bondage, domination and torture for hot slave model

Release Year: 2017

Sexy slavegirl with big boobs and with naked shaved pussy, in black transparent clothing plus two girls with naked tits. Her tied up with belts. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5602kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for hot slave model

Slick Leggings Hogtie

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

This shoot was done literally 10 minutes after our previous shoot. Mina is sometimes left in bondage while I edit and do a few things after shoots, this time I very tightly hogtied her exactly as you see in the beginning of the video, belts around her elbows very tight, a blur single strap ball-gag secured to her elbow belts and her leather cuffs from the previous shoot are roped together. I grab the Doxy and secure it in place with a leather belt, and let her enjoy the situation. Little bit of fun with hand over mouth play in this one too.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Slick Leggings Hogtie

Sahrye gigi mummy

Genres: Bondage, Latex

Slave models Sahrye with gigi mummy tape rubber bondage...

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2972kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 234.7 MB

Download Sahrye gigi mummy

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 HD 1080

Horny girl in black latex clothes, with little ass, with small boobs, with wet pussy and with beautiful body. Her tied up with belts on the bed. Black mask on her head. Fucks her shaved pussy, hot ass and mouth, with big black dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8017kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 HD 1080

Lucy's Rituals - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Cosplay, Latex Nun, masturbation, Rubber dildo, Rubber Nun, Rubber Orgasm

Now I'm fully dressed and prepared for the part I always look forward to.. giving that sacred pussy some special attention and worshipping the almighty rubber dildo, Mmmmm!!!

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

Download  Lucy's Rituals - Pt 2

dastan

« Reply #1722 on: June 05, 2020, 05:38:41 am »
Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit

Mina has a whole new set of Realise Swimsuits! We got six in total so far, many more planned to come, these things are a fetish dream! Tight, Shiny, Sexy, did I say tight? Mina dons a new Metallic Blue Hydra-suit, white knee high socks, black heels, black latex gloves and she is all shined up with Baby Oil for good measure. She shows off her new suit to the camera and spends a little time in some tight elbow bondage and tight crotch rope. We are just in love with these Realise products!

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit

dastan

« Reply #1723 on: June 05, 2020, 08:20:59 am »
Dirty Secrets of  Lucy - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cosplay, Cum on Ass, Fucking, Roleplay, Rubber Nun

I have him right where I want him, and now I get to inspect, play with and tease his hard throbbing cock with my tongue, lips and mouth.this of course makes my pussy soaking wet and in need of a nice hard fucking

Duration: 7:59

File size: 303.5 MB

Download Dirty Secrets of  Lucy - Pt 2

Dirty Secrets of  Lucy - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cosplay, Dominant Lucy, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Nun, Rubber Priest

Here I reveal a dirty rubber secret I have. Instead of praying, I much prefer to be playing games with my rubberised priest. I like to keep him in rope and chains ready for my return when I use him as a sex slave. Right now I have him worshipping my heels and licking and fingering my horny wet pussy.

Duration: 8:08

File size: 309.2 MB

Download Dirty Secrets of  Lucy - Pt 1

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 2 HD 1080

Sexy model in black latex clothes, with hot tits, with wet pussy, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy and ass with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torment, torture and hogtie for horny girl with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7221kbps

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 2 HD 1080

Time For Sandy part 3

This week we find Ms. Sandy Skarsgard in Holly's grips. She starts off in a full suspension from the rafters as her flesh is walloped and worked over with a ruler, before trading off for some penetration.School is in session...Next, Sandy hovers over the ground belly down while she takes a wicked caning. All of her wriggling and writhing are to no avail however, as Holly keeps up the pace. Finally, after what seems like and eternity, Holly reaches for he vibe and plants it on Sandy's pussy. Sandy, squealing and whimpering is pushed to edge before the the ruler is brandished once again and used to it's fullest...Sandy then finds herself planted on the floor while she receives some electro-therapy. As she twitches, she's subjected to the crop and Holly does a thorough job of working it across her flesh. Worked to submission, Sandy then feels the dong shoved inside her as her Mistress toys with her making her beg for release...Next up, a little more electro-stimulation as Sandy takes the violet wand across her body. Leaving no stone unturned, Holly throughly explores her slave with the device, before once again breaking out the vibe and pummeling Sandy into one last bout of submission.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 141.1 MB

Download Time For Sandy part 3

Super bondage and domination for horny sexy model in latex

Sexy slavegirl in latex clothes, with naked big boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked hot ass plus horny blonde in black panties, with beautiful body. Her tied up withbelts on the floor. Mask on her head. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a hot model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5082kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for horny sexy model in latex

dastan

« Reply #1724 on: June 05, 2020, 01:00:12 pm »
Tight bondage and domination for beautiful slave girl in latex

Sexy girl in latex clothes, with shaved pussy, with small tits, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus big man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie and domination for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7441kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Tight bondage and domination for beautiful slave girl in latex

Bondage, domination and torture for hot naked brunette part 1

Horny brunette in black latex clothes, with small tits and with wet shaved pussy plus sexy mistress with hot ass and her assistant in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts. He fucks her mouth and naked pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination ans torture for sexy slavegirl with naked ass in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for hot naked brunette part 1

Super bondage, torture and domination for hot bitches in latex HD 1080

Very horny girl in sexy latex clothes, with small tits, with hot body and with beautiful ass plus got mistress in black clothes, with big ass and with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Black mask on her head. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet shaved pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot bitch with hot ass in the large house.

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5952kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and domination for hot bitches in latex HD 1080

Gina gas mask

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Bdsm

Horny sex-obsessed passionately give themselves to the opposite sex.

Duration: 30:42
Video: 1040x584, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps

File size: 913.9 MB

Download Gina gas mask

Blacklight Suspension

Genres: Latex, Rubber, Bdsm

Slave model in black latex, extreme neon light bondage action bizarre!

Duration: 2:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14469kbps

File size: 267.5 MB

Download Blacklight Suspension

dastan

« Reply #1725 on: June 05, 2020, 04:05:05 pm »
Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy girl in latex Full HD

Horny girl with naked small tits, with naked little ass, with naked wet shaved pussy and with beautiful naked body. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. Black mask on her head. Fucks her naked pussy with black vibrator, Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7016kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy girl in latex Full HD

Slick Leggings Chair Bound

Mina is wearing slick black leather look leggings, black heels. Sheer thong bodysuit and a gorgeous hair do! She is cuffed with leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a spreader bar is secured to her legs and to her wrists. Her elbows are tightly belted together, she is gagged, and her ass is on full sexy display. She has a crotch rope tightly secured between her legs and tied off to the back of the chair up high, its tight enough that any movement there sends waves of pleasure through her body. After some time the tie is switched up and she ends up with very tight rope elbow bondage secured to the back of the chair, and a rope pulling her chest forward. Mina looks delicious in this update!

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slick Leggings Chair Bound

Kinky hugs

Black latex sexy girls Kinky hugs, unusual rubber passion action.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 417.3 MB

Download Kinky hugs

Red On Red part 3

Pepper is rendered helpless and Holly's set to take full advantage of it as she slowly runs her hands over Pepper's lithe body. She quickly makes her way down to her pussy and buries a dildo in it. Pepper has no other means except to take what she is given, and Holly works that dildo fast and hard before she reaches for her riding crop and gives Pepper a thorough once over with it... After a brief respite, Pepper's then up on one foot. Her left leg is tied high with her pussy exposed. Holly first sends a jolt through her, then comes a whipping tirade followed by the wand. As the vibe is literally smashed against Pepper's swollen cunt, she trembles and writhes while she cums uncontrollably... Both feet firmly planted on the ground now, and Pepper's bent over the bars where she is the lucky recipient of a wicked paddling at the hands of her Mistress. Turning up the heat a tad, her nipples are clamped and Holly, sensing Pepper's weak point once again buries the wand against her subject's clit. Yet, again, Pepper struggles mightily, to no avail of course as Holly slaps her backside propeeling her to cum furiously... Next, while she's spread wide on the bed, Pepper's little pussy and tits are pinned while Holly toys with her without mercy. Then, her gag is removed and a molten hot 69 session ensues

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 113.5 MB

Download Red On Red part 3

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for hot slavegirl in latex

Horny model in latex clothes, with sexy body, with big boobs and with sexy ass plus beautiful mistress in red clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on thebed. Mask on her head. She spanks her. She fucks her mouth and wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, torture and spanking for a horny bitch with sexy boobs in the large house.

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8392kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for hot slavegirl in latex

dastan

« Reply #1726 on: June 05, 2020, 07:57:52 pm »
Latex bed punish

Release Year: 2018

Unusual punishment action in latex bed, watch kinky scene.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Latex bed punish

Slave Dolls

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

The tall brunette mistress will hold nothing back to show her power as she chooses to use dirty shoe licking, bondage and suffocation ass whoppings, helmets and even some sex toy penetration, until someone gets an orgasm

Format: avi
Duration: 19:14
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1267kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 188.9 MB

Download Slave Dolls

Lucy's Rituals - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Cosplay, Dressing in Latex, Dressing in Rubber, Latex Nun, Rubber Nun

After lots of praying and daily activities around the Nunnery, I then get to perform my own special rituals each evening and throughout the night while I dress in this more appropriate uniform.

Duration: 9:32

File size: 362.6 MB

Download  Lucy's Rituals - Pt 1

Latex Love - Pt 1

Genres:  Ball Gag, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Kissing, Long Rubber Gloves, masturbation, Ponytail, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Riding Crop, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Latex, Wrist Cuffs

This Valentine's Day, my rubber guy had me gagged and cuffed waiting ready on the bed for him. He eventually appeared with a riding crop in his hand and handled me in the loving,  way that he enjoys. controlling my body with his rubber gloved hands, slapping, and fingering my cunt. I also got to feel his tongue inside my lips and pussy, Mmmmmm!!! (Part 1 of 2)

Duration: 9:00

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Latex Love - Pt 1

Two scene Kinky latex

Release Year: 2018

Rubber model, extreme vibrator orgasm and solo black latex pose!

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Two scene Kinky latex

dastan

« Reply #1727 on: June 06, 2020, 02:29:20 am »
Pole Bound Gwendoline

Mina is wearing a mesh catsuit by Noir Handmade, she is bound up against a brass pole while tightly laced in her purple lambskin Gwendoline Hood and Purple laced Armbinder. She is  up onto her knees and a number of belts is added to hold her in place.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pole Bound Gwendoline

Super bondage, spanking and torture for very sexy girl in latex

Sexy bitch in latex clothes, with big tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts on the table. Black mask on her head. He spanks her. He fucks her mouth and wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6805kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for very sexy girl in latex

Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny girl in latex HD 1080

Horny bitch in black latex clothes, with sexy boobs, with shaved pussy and with beautiful ass plus man in blue clothes. Latex mask on her head. Her tied up with belts on the chair and on the floor. He fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot girl with beaktiful body in the large house.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5122kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny girl in latex HD 1080

Anna Polina And Tasha Holz

The British blonde and blue-eyed babe Tasha Holz gives that sex toy some deepthroat action while kneeling on the hardwood flood in this wooden hidden shed. After some sex toy ball licking and an upside down blowjob, her bare feet are still covered in wax and Mistress Polina crams her lovely face all the way between her butt cheeks to receive some intense ass licking. Then Anna sits down on that chair, spreads her legs covered in purple latex stockings and rams that silicon cock all the way into her slave's box. While fucking her in reverse cowgirl style, she starts biting that little chick's satiny skin with her teeth and seems unstoppable while penetrating that tight shaved pink pussy hole. Finally, she makes her submissive little beauty lick her horny fuckhole while holding that plastic dick until she orgasms. That little chick needs her mouth stuffed one last time with that skin colored sex toy before this extreme fetish scene comes to an end.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

Download Anna Polina And Tasha Holz

Blue Everything!

Mina is wearing a blue shiny bodysuit over black pantyhose and patent ballet boots. She is hooded and gagged tightly in our Open Mouth Hood, and Harness Ball gag, she is the zipped into a blue Zipper Armbinder and is totally helpless and securely bound. Her legs are crossed and belted at her ankles, then to her thighs. Her helpless bound single sleeve arms are secured off to one side of her body and finally her head is pulled back and secured to a belt down by her ass. A tight and helpless position, but knowing Mina. She Loves it!

Duration: 28:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps

Download Blue Everything!

dastan

« Reply #1728 on: June 06, 2020, 05:20:52 am »
Super bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked model part 1

Sexy slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked hot ass plus very sexy mistress in latex clothes, with beautiful body. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. She spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for naked model with small breast in the large room.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5854kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked model part 1

Bondage, spanking and torture for hotny slavegirl in latex

Beautiful slavegirl in black latex clothes, with naked tits, with big ass and with beautiful body plus man in gray jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5467kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hotny slavegirl in latex

Hogtied & Faceless

Mina spends the entire video hooded tightly in a black lambskin leather hood, and dressed in a tight fitting slick black catsuit with thigh high boots. She is hogtied on screen into a strict position, with her elbows tightly bound and her head roped and pulled back, and she is left like that to ponder her faceless existence.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5746kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 780.5 MB

Download Hogtied & Faceless

Punishment Crew part 3

Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie is pushed to her final destination...Soma has prepared her own beautician to assist...Hollie won't forget the lesson of the day...When you piss off the Goddess, you lose your fucking pretty blonde hair...Hey, It's just a story folks. Hollie is a great actor and volunteered for the head shaving shoot...Thanks much to Soma and Boi for their interpretation of a classic story.

Duration: 24:54
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 281.8 MB

Download Punishment Crew part 3

Tight bondage, torture and domination for naked sexy bitch

Hot bitch in black clothes, with big boobs, with big ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes- hands and legs on the bed. Big ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet shaved pussy with vibtrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3196kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for naked sexy bitch

dastan

« Reply #1729 on: June 06, 2020, 06:21:46 am »
Radikale Erziehung

Video language: German

Salma und Betty müssen auf schmerzhafte Art erfahren, was es heißt, sich bei John Tappert als Tresenkräfte vorzustellen. Brust- und Genitaltorturen, erzwungener Lesbensex und mit dem Rohrstock gestriemte Pobacken, das sind die Prüfungen, die die hübschen Teenies unter Deckers harter Hand ablegen müssen, um ihre Qualifikation unter Beweis zu stellen.Lady Marlene gewährt Bizarr-Audienz. Die attraktive Domina und Zofe Zusa weisen eine junge Elevin und einen widerspenstigen Sklaven in die abgründige Urinaldevotion ein. Es ist eine Gnade, den goldenen Strahl der Herrin aufzunehmen und sich unterwürfig darin auf dem Boden wälzen zu dürfen.

Duration: 1:27:16
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1511kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Radikale Erziehung

Best New Bdsm SM and Extreme bondage Collection part 5

Genres: Torture, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

See Mistress Steffi teaching Jill to walk in ballett boots, but Jill doesn't do a very good job. So the Mistress decides to make shure, that Jill will keep standing upright in these boots.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 27 files.

Download Best New Bdsm SM and Extreme bondage Collection part 5

Silver Hood & Armbinder

Mina has made herself a new set of silver restraints. A silver shiny hood and armbinder, and they look deliciously hot! She is wearing her sparkly silver bodysuit and black heels. She is bound in her gwen hood and tightly secured in her brand new armbinder. She also finds herself hogtied. Unfortunately the armbinder leather material didnt pass the test! We wanted to see how durable this leather was, the silver started flaking almost immediately! Oh well

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6348kbps

Download Silver Hood & Armbinder

Pole Dancing Damsel

Mina is looking devastatingly sexy in a black perforated bodysuit, metal plater collar, elbow length wet look gloves and thigh high boots. She starts off by doing some sensual pole dancing movements and ends up elbows bound to the pole and tightly ball gagged. This one was a bit of a freestyle shoot so just enjoy the natural progression of things. Mina looks pretty smoking hot in this update!

Duration: 38:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pole Dancing Damsel

Tight bondage, spanking and domination for horny girl in latex

Beautiful slavegirl in blue latex clothes, with small boobs, with little sexy ass and with wet pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her hot body. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and strappado for horny model with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6010kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and domination for horny girl in latex

dastan

« Reply #1730 on: June 06, 2020, 08:32:27 am »
Pink Rope Harness

Mina is wearing a sleek black catsuit. She is 'dressed' in pink rope accentuating her body. Ballgagged with her arms tied by her sides, she enjoys the feeling of being tightly squeezed by all the ropes.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 648.3 MB

Download Pink Rope Harness

There Were Four

Nice Bondage and Bdsm video. A slave gets hard bound and restringed with ropes and has to suffer terrible humilliation and punishement from her owner and master.

Duration: 1:14:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1069kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 647.5 MB

Download There Were Four

Painful Pleasures

Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two.

Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

Download Painful Pleasures

White Fetish Package Hooded Armbindered Strapped

Mina is looking delicious and sexy as fuck in a white body stocking, tight black leather corset and patent ballet boots. She is laced tightly into a white lambskin Gwendoline Hood and then she is bound tightly into a matching white lambskin Zipper Armbinder. That is not enough for me as usual so I proceed to add belts! She ends up in a very tight belted hogtie, with her head strapped tight and pulled back to her elbow restraints. A truly stuck fetish doll package, nothing but an object, no hope of release until I see fit.  This is a brilliantly sexy tie, its one of my all time faves, I have done this once before but this one is for the white leather and hood fetishists out there!

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps

Download White Fetish Package Hooded Armbindered Strapped

Extreme bondage, domination and torture for hot model

Hot brunette with big boobs in latex clothes plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - full body. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5355kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Extreme bondage, domination and torture for hot model

dastan

« Reply #1731 on: June 06, 2020, 07:51:07 pm »
Tight bondage, torture and domination for hot sexy bitch in latex

Horny brunette in whute latex clothes, with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes, with big cock and him assistant. Her tied up with belts on the bed. He fucks her mouth and wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for hot model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5962kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for hot sexy bitch in latex

Blue Bodysuit Extreme Hogtie

Mina is wearing a shiny blue bodysuit and black tights. She is very tightly tied into a testing hogtie and pulled back into a pretty extreme arch. Her ballgag is secured tightly to her elbows pulling her head right back. Unable to do much she wriggles around for a while before the Doxy is put to some good use to vibrate that crotch rope.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps

File size: 907.2 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Extreme Hogtie

Super bondage, domination and torture for two horny bitches

Horny blonde in latex clothes, with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with beautiful body plus hot model in black clothes, with big ass and with big boobs. Her tied up with belts on the floor. Black mask on her head. She fucks wet wet pussy and mouth with big black dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for sexy bitch with beautiful ass in the large room.

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8074kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two horny bitches

The Colour Purple

Hey everyone, apologies for the late update this week, we had some server issues to sort out. We are good now. This week Mina is wearing a purple mermaid bodysuit, black thigh high socks and black heels. She is bound tightly into a purple gwen hood and hogtied with black rope. The doxy makes an appearance while she is very vulnerable and fun ensues! I decided at the last minute towards the end of the video that the hogtie was not tight enough and proceeded to test the limits. Enjoy.

Duration: 30:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5733kbps

Download The Colour Purple

Beige Bodysuit Blue Hood

Mina is dressed in a beige bodysuit and white thigh high socks. She is wearing a blue lambskin hood and chrome collar. She has her elbows bound tightly, a crotch rope applied and secured to her arms behind her back making every movement manipulate the rope between her legs. She then has her thighs pulled back and secured to the chair sides.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6350kbps

Download Beige Bodysuit Blue Hood

dastan

« Reply #1732 on: June 06, 2020, 08:21:12 pm »
White Fishnet Bodysuit

Mina is wearing a fishnet white bodysuit. She is laced into a tight pink mouth hole hood. She is belted tightly with her elbows bound, her hands trapped at her sides and her legs are bound. Her hood is pulled back tightly and belted to her elbows in a rather uncomfortable and vulnerable position. A little bit of breath play follows. Mina ends up essentially hogtied and struggling with her bonds. Hot shoot!

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8510kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download White Fishnet Bodysuit

dastan

« Reply #1733 on: June 07, 2020, 02:09:46 am »
To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 1

Genres: Christmas, Girl/girl, Latex and Nylon, Latex dress, Long Rubber Gloves, Ponytail Hood, Rubber dolls, Sexy Heels, Stockings, Zara Du Rose

Today I'm having an early Christmas!! I get to open at least 5 of my gifts that are already under the tree.. although it looks as though I'm being spoilt this year as some wont fit! I open some exciting new gifts. There's one present in particular that caught my attention

Duration: 12:23

File size: 470.7 MB

Download To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1734 on: June 07, 2020, 03:35:56 am »
May I Help you? Pt 1

Genres:  BeGloss, Big Tits, Blue Latex, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Shining, Solo, Swimming Pool

Sprawled out under the hot sunshine on an inflatable rubber lilo, and in one of my favourite rubber outfits. what more could I want?!  Now that I'm more relaxed and all shined up, I have something else to look forward to as my rubber man is waiting for me with a special treat, Mmmm! Find out what.

Duration: 10:27

File size: 397.3 MB

Download May I Help you? Pt 1

The Devil in Lucy Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cock Whipping, Cosplay, Cum. Handjob, Devil, Dungeon, Flogger, Flogging, Latex Demon, LatexCrazy, Pussy sheath, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Spitting

After playing with my dildo in part 1, I'm now hungry for my rubber guy. I have him strapped up ready and waiting on the bondage bench, including his cock, which is strapped down tight against his rubber torso. I begin with some gentle teasing, then move onto some light flogging.. then slightly harder whipping on his naughty hard cock. I give it some sucking (how could I resist!), followed by a handjob

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 525.6 MB

Download The Devil in Lucy Pt 2

Punishment Crew part 3

Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie is pushed to her final destination...Soma has prepared her own beautician to assist...Hollie won't forget the lesson of the day...When you piss off the Goddess, you lose your fucking pretty blonde hair...Hey, It's just a story folks. Hollie is a great actor and volunteered for the head shaving shoot...Thanks much to Soma and Boi for their interpretation of a classic story.

Duration: 24:54
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 281.8 MB

Download Punishment Crew part 3

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch in latex

Sexy slavegirl in purple latex cdress, with naked hot ass and with naked shaved pussy plus mani nblack clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her mouth and sexy ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slut with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4006kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch in latex

Prize Draw Winners!

Genres:  Full Enclosure Catsuit, Gasmask, Prize Draw, Prize Draw winners, Rubber Eva Clothing

Thankyou to all who entered my Halloween Prize Draw .I'm now ready to announce the lucky winners, with this little video I made. I thought my amazing black rubber full enclosure suit withe gasmask would be the perfect occasion to wear this .

Duration: 2:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps

File size: 91.6 MB

Download Prize Draw Winners!

dastan

« Reply #1735 on: June 07, 2020, 09:54:52 am »
May I Help You? Pt 2

Genres:  Ass slapping, Big Tits, Blue Latex, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum on Ass, Fucking, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, Pussy Licking, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood

I continue to please my hot rubber boyfriend by wrapping my lips around his perfect hard cock.then we move to the bedroom for some more serious fun .He is laid waiting for me on the bed as I straddle over his shiny rubber body and position my pussy over his mouth for some licking while I continue to suck him at the same time. He then fucks me hard from behind, it feels SO amazing! He finishes by exploding over my tight rubber ass

Duration: 9:41

File size: 368.3 MB

Download May I Help You? Pt 2

The Devil In Lucy Pt 1

Genres: Cosplay, Devil, Dildo, Latex Crazy, masturbation, Rubber Demon, total enclosure

This Rubber Demon came out to play on Halloween.Fully enclosed in my rubber devil outfit complete with pussy sheath, I indulge in some kinky play with my red dildo.

Duration: 9:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 351.4 MB

Download The Devil In Lucy Pt 1

To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Corset, Dildo, Girl/girl, Latex and Nylon, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber Pussy, Sexy Heels, Sheath Pants, Stockings, Zara Du Rose

Look what I've uncovered in this gift wrapper.. a sexy rubber doll! I explore her body with my gloved hands and fingers, making use of one of the other special rubbery gifts I'd already opened. Watch as I fuck her rubber pussy with it

Duration: 9:59

File size: 379.6 MB

Download To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 2

Stairway to Heaven - Pt 3

Genres:  Ass slapping, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fucking, Kissing, Long Rubber Gloves, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Rubber Dress, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood

Mmmm this is a super hot scene with plenty of licking, sucking and fucking. A great way to finish the series!

Duration: 6:46

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Stairway to Heaven - Pt 3

Super bondage, spanking and torture for very sexy girl in latex

Sexy bitch in latex clothes, with big tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts on the table. Black mask on her head. He spanks her. He fucks her mouth and wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6805kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for very sexy girl in latex

dastan

« Reply #1736 on: June 07, 2020, 07:23:07 pm »
Super bondage and domination for very horny bitch in latex

Beautiful girl in latex clothes, with sexy body, with little ass, with naked wet pussy and with hot tits plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts on the floor. He spanks her ass. He fucks her mouth and naked shaved pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5905kbps
Audio: 128kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for very horny bitch in latex

Super bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked model part 1

Sexy slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked hot ass plus very sexy mistress in latex clothes, with beautiful body. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. She spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for naked model with small breast in the large room.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5854kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked model part 1

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl in latex

Sexy model in latex clothes, with beautiful body, with small boobs and with naked shaved pussy plus horny mistress in black clothes, with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes- full body on the bed. Black mask on her head. She spanks her. She fucks her wet pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for hot girl with sexy breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4676kbps
Audio: 141kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl in latex

Stairway To Heaven Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex dress, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

Feeling incredibly horny,  I decide to arrive home a bit earlier than normal. I'm wearing my long black and red slinky rubber dress and hot high heels, which makes me feel sexy  I head upstairs for some fun on the sofa.taking one of my favourite toys with me of course, but then it eventually runs out of power. It looks like I'll have to find some other way to pleasure myself in part 2! (part 1 of 3)

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 354.9 MB

Download Stairway To Heaven Pt 1

Mischievous Latex Dolls

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Dildo, Feeldoe, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, Pinstripe Latex, Rope Bondage, Rubber Jeans, Rubber Pussy, Rubber Sheath Pants, Rubber55 Hood, Sheath Pants

Today my rubber girlfriend, Frejadottir has me bound to the railings of the outside dining area, ready for some mischievous play . She strokes my body and unzips my rubber jeans to expose my shiny rubberised pussy. Next she has something in mind to penetrate my rubber hole with. a Feeldoe, double dildo!!

Duration: 9:28

File size: 359.7 MB

Download Mischievous Latex Dolls

dastan

« Reply #1737 on: June 07, 2020, 09:37:59 pm »
Catwoman Meets Batman Pt 3

Genres:  Batman, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Catwoman, Cock Sucking, Cosplay, Cum, Fucking, Kissing, Piss Play, Pussy Licking, Sexy Heels, Water Sports

In this final episode, you pretty much get 2 scenes in 1! Watch as I get to enjoy Batman's perfect hard cock.. giving it a thorough sucking before getting my pussy licked and fucked, Mmmm. I then take control of him outside, playing with his cock and finally pissing all over it

Duration: 11:00

File size: 418.0 MB

Download Catwoman Meets Batman Pt 3

Stairway To Heaven Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Latex dress, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Tit Slapping

My rubber man visits me with some red roses and I show my appreciation with a special gift of my own. I was already very wet and horny at the thought of him joining me with his hard juicy cock and now the wait is finally over. (Part 1 of 3)

Duration: 8:27

File size: 321.3 MB

Download Stairway To Heaven Pt 2

Green With Envy Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Dildo, Fucking Glove, Long Rubber Gloves, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber Glove, Solo, Transparent Latex

The dildo glove is a new favourite of mine. Feeling each of the fingers slide inside my wet pussy as my rubber man controls it drives me wild!! I play with my rubber dildo and get a special treat afterwards

Duration: 9:29

File size: 360.5 MB

Download Green With Envy Pt 2

Veruca James  Squeaky Clean

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast:  Veruca James
Genres:  BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.

Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps

Download Veruca James  Squeaky Clean

Bondage, spanking and torture for hotny slavegirl in latex

Beautiful slavegirl in black latex clothes, with naked tits, with big ass and with beautiful body plus man in gray jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5467kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hotny slavegirl in latex

dastan

« Reply #1738 on: June 08, 2020, 04:36:10 am »
Laced-Up Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fantastic Rubber, Fingering, Fucking, Hitachi Magic Wand, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55, Sexy Heels, Squirting

In this part of the scene I was a very lucky girl. My hot rubber boyfriend did all kinds of filthy things to me.. watch him finger my pussy and make me squirt, plus see lots of fucking, licking and  cock sucking. He tells me I'm such a bad girl, and that's just the way he loves me

Duration: 7:03

File size: 268.0 MB

Download Laced-Up Pt 3

Dirty Rubber Boyfriend Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Black rubber, Girl/boy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Licking, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber Corset, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Shoe Fetish, Spitting

My rubber boyfriend is the best pussy licker ever!! So how can I possibly resist having his tongue all over and inside me?  His tongue, combined with using my favourite toy make for an intensely horny night.

Duration: 9:08

File size: 347.5 MB

Download Dirty Rubber Boyfriend Pt 3

Rubber Detention

Come inside this classroom of rubber and see just how much fun these slutty little fetish fiends get into. These girls can't wait get into trouble by their seductive mistress!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:21
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Rubber Detention

Room Service Pt 2

Genres:  Ball Gag, Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Tongue Fucking

After my rubber guy did his own very special style of servicing on me, I decided to knock on the door for round two of my maid room service treatment. This time however, I take control and force feed him something that wasn't usually on the room service menu.

Duration: 12:23

File size: 471.1 MB

Download Room Service Pt 2

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for sexy slavegirl in latex HD1080

Horny girl in sexy latex clothes, with naked shaved pussy with small tits, with sexy ass and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes, with big boobs. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. She fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and torture for hot model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8686kbps
Audio: 82kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for sexy slavegirl in latex HD1080

dastan

« Reply #1739 on: June 08, 2020, 10:11:41 am »
Metamorphosis

Miss Sophie and Miss Eve to experience a wet rendezvous, where they are being watched by Mark Long. Miss Eve becomes the playmate of Marco driving both Long and Miss Sophie into a bizarre world where the androgynous Sofie divers used anally.

Duration: 1:32:11
Video: 512x384, XviD, 903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Metamorphosis

Fifty Shades of White

Mina looking gorgeous in white lingerie, a white gwen hood and a white armbinder. I really like the aesthetic of this shoot and I aim to do more in the future, nice clean bondage with elegant lingerie and a gorgeous girl struggling.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8207kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Fifty Shades of White

Dirty Rubber Boyfriend Pt 4

Genres:  Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum In Mouth, Fucking, Pussy Licking, Rubber Corset, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber Love

My horny rubber man spits and fingers my naughty wet pussy until I'm dripping wet, then he orders me to massage my clit with my favourite toy until I explode! Afterwards it's my job to pleasure my man's cock with my mouth until he can't take it anymore. I'm a lucky girl

Duration: 9:45

File size: 371.0 MB

Download Dirty Rubber Boyfriend Pt 4

Super bondage, suspension and torture for sexy girl in latex HD1080

Sexy girl in latex clothes with big boobs, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus manl in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her little ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, strapapdo, domination and torture for hot bitch with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7030kbps

Download Super bondage, suspension and torture for sexy girl in latex HD1080

The Fucking Swing Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girk, Catsuit, Cock slapping, Cock Sucking, Dungeon, Fucking, Kissing, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55, Sex Swing

My hot rubber guy fucks me SO hard and thorough while I'm laid in the sex swing. I'm a very lucky girl  I then get to suck on his prefect hard cock! I later decide to strap him down onto the bondage cross where I can fasten him into position. That way I can continue focusing on some more serious cock sucking, Mmmmmm.

Duration: 9:42

File size: 368.5 MB

Download The Fucking Swing Pt 2