Author Topic: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM  (Read 44135 times)

dastan

Re: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM
« Reply #1740 on: June 08, 2020, 10:51:13 am »
Room Service Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Corset, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels
Video language: English

When my Rubber Man ordered room service, I decided to secretly cancel it and show him some of my own style of service. Once he laid eyes on me, he seemed no longer hungry for food. But I was certainly hungry for something.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 478.5 MB

Download Room Service Pt 1

Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model HD1080

Release Year: 2020

Beautiful bitch in black latex clothes, with small tits and with sexy hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her sexy naked ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6091kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model HD1080

Gia Love Boxed

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Sexy slut girl Gia Love Boxed gags and bondage extreme punished.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 218.9 MB

Download Gia Love Boxed

Tight bondage, domination and spanking for sexy girls in latex HD1080

Sexy slavegirl in latex clothes, with small boobs, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus horny mistress in black clothes, with big tits and her sexy assistant. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. She fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny model with sexy body in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9244kbps
Audio: 132kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and spanking for sexy girls in latex HD1080

The White Room Part 2

A naked girl is bound to a table, while two latex dressed woman play with her, they put oil on her breasts and place a breast pump on her tits & she gets a inflatable gag in her mouth. She the gets a transparent latex sheet put over her head, mouth and nose. After struggling to breath she has to lick her mistress latex.

Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2486kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The White Room Part 2

dastan

« Reply #1741 on: June 08, 2020, 12:45:06 pm »
Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 2

Genres:  Cosplay, Gag, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Rubber Nuns, Spanking 0 Comments

First I test my rubber trainee's oral skills, and she passes the test! I then give her a taste of how I will discipline her if she is disobedient, and she accepts the punishment . For my next lesson, I prepare her by gagging her and attaching my rubber strap-on.

Duration: 8:34

File size: 325.9 MB

Download Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 2

Blue Bodysuit Belted

Genres:  Bathing in Latex, Big Tits, Dildo, Inflatable Dildo, Rubber Doll, Solo

Mina is dressed in her custom blue shiny bodysuit, She is wearing a leather harness over the top and was in the mood for some objectification. She is laced tightly into a fresh new blue lambskin hood and then has her elbows tightly bound with belts. She ends up hogtied tightly with her head pulled back and belted to her elbows so any movement of her arms also pulls on her head, there is no escape.

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5419kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 948.4 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Belted

Valentine's Day Memories Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Black Latex, Corset, Latex Nightgown, Latex Stockings, Long Rubber Gloves, Pussy Pump, Pussy Pumping, Sexy Heels, Solo

How could I forget this Valentine's Day?! I've wanted to share this for quite some time so I thought that now is as good as any. My naughty rubber man doesn't waste his time feeding me chocolates, he just gives me what I need

Duration: 10:53

File size: 413.8 MB

Download Valentine's Day Memories Pt 1

Valentine's Day Memories Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Black Latex, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Corset, Cum, Cum In Mouth, Latex Stockings, Long Rubber Gloves, Pussy Pump, Pussy Pumping, Sexy Heels, Solo

Now I finally get to receive my Valentine's present (maybe you can guess what it is?!), and what a present it was!! I also play with my pussy pump and give my pumped pussy some attention. This was the best Valentine's Day

Duration: 10:08

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Valentine's Day Memories Pt 2

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the holes of her mask, as if wordlessly asking whether or not he is pleased with her blowjob.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

dastan

« Reply #1742 on: June 08, 2020, 01:53:45 pm »
Bathroom Affair Pt 2

Genres: Bathing in Latex, Bathroom Scene, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Fucking, pigtails, Pink Latex, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Wet Pussy

Once I've finished relaxing and pampering myself in the warm bath, I take great care in making sure my latex is spotlessly clean. Now i think I'm ready to make use of my bathroom man. I might suck him if he's lucky .till I'm good and ready to take him inside me, then dirty up my rubber once more with a load of his sticky hot cum!!

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 377.6 MB

Download Bathroom Affair Pt 2

The Price of Curiosity

Plain film in the style of Alexis Payne. Four beautiful girls take turns punishing each other through a fine ass and erect nipples.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 973kbps

File size: 487.0 MB

Download The Price of Curiosity

Tight bondage, domination and torture for very sexy blonde in latex HD1080

Hot model in latex clothes, with beautiful body and with sexy tits plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. Black mask on her head. He fucks her shaved pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny blonde with beautiful body in the large room.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9535kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for very sexy blonde in latex HD1080

Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Latex Outdoors, Nun Fetish, Nun Uniform, Pussy Licking, Rubber Nun 0 Comments

After doing some of the garden duties, I turn my attention to the sexy rubber girl I've been training.all dressed in tight black rubber.  I catch her doing nothing so decide it's best to make some use of her rather than just have her sitting around

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 332.2 MB

Download Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 1

Laced-Up Pt 4

Genres:  Ass Vibrator, Big Tits, Cock Sucking, Cum, Dildo, Fantastic Rubber, Girl/boy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Rubber55, Solo

I'm laid on the bed wearing this tight sexy latex outfit feeling all horny, with my hot rubber boyfriend and one of my favourite toy just inches away. What more could I ever want?!!

Duration: 11:44

File size: 446.0 MB

Download Laced-Up Pt 4

dastan

« Reply #1743 on: June 08, 2020, 05:34:27 pm »
Lucy Takes Control

Genres:  Big Tits, Black Latex, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock slapping, Cock Sucking, Cock Whipping, Cum, Cum on Face, Dominant Lucy, Kissing, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 clothing, Sexy Heels

This time I guide my hot rubber guy to the bondage bench where I strap him down and tease him. I also get a bit carried away and decide to whip his cock with a riding crop  I play with his perfect cock with my hands, mouth and tongue until he cannot take anymore. leaving hot cum all over my rubber face!!

Duration: 9:39

File size: 367.2 MB

Download Lucy Takes Control

Pink Latex Bodysuit

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Let there be light! Finally we found a nice opportunity to show off one of Mina's new latex outfits, a sexy hot pink latex bodysuit. We worked out a way to shoot during the day and take advantage of the gorgeous natural light without the neighbors lining up on the balcony gawking at Mina all trussed up. You can expect many more shoots with this type of lighting situation as I definitely favor it, it feels fresh. Mina is on the couch looking all cute showing off her latex clad ass to the camera. She then gags herself with a matching pink ballgag, then she is zipped into a pink zippered armbinder! Pink on pink action! Cute.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Pink Latex Bodysuit

The Fucking Swing Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Domination, Fucking Glove, Gloves, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Rubber Man, Rubber55, Sex Swing, Sex Toy, Sexy Heels

Now it's time to make use of the fuck swing. I get myself into position for the start of some nasty treatment from my rubber man. and he surprises me with a special glove toy and takes control of my excited pussy.

Duration: 11:19

File size: 430.1 MB

Download The Fucking Swing Pt 1

A little bit tighter

The black catsuit is back! We got ourselves a little light scaffold setup with an electronic hoist recently and we are just beginning to test it out. Today we are just testing out the frame. What better way to test it out than to continue Mina's hogtie training regime. She is bound tightly with blue rope and is secured to an overhead point and pulled taut. For fans of on screen tying this should be a good watch to see the whole process beginning to end. Speaking of, do you guys like seeing the whole on screen tying? Or, is it better I start the videos with Mina tightly bound and unable to escape, and then progress the bondage further from there. I feel like it would be more exciting to begin with very tight bondage. Let me know via the contact page what your thoughts are! Stay tuned for more overhead shoots! Mina has no escape now, The hogties must get tighter!

Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A little bit tighter

Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 3

Genres: Corset, Cosplay, Dominant Lucy, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, Pussy Licking, Role Play, Rubber Doll, Rubber Nun, Strap-on

Frejadottir is in trouble now, as I have my rubber strap-on ready for action! With the ball gag already in place to keep her quiet, I get to work and give her the punishment she deserves. I then get her to lick it clean.

Duration: 9:08

File size: 347.5 MB

Download Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 3

dastan

« Reply #1744 on: June 08, 2020, 06:04:32 pm »
Laced-Up Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, CBT, Cock Sucking, Licking, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy 0 Comments

I just couldn't wait to show you all part 2 of 'Laced-up' - where I pin my rubber man down and devour his hard cock making him so horny that he can't control himself and he has to let out a load of cum which i decide to spit back out all over his filthy cock.  I then release his cock from the lace and get him to fuck my wet naughty pussy good and proper.  Afterwards I decide to use him one more time to please me with that naughty tongue of his.  OMG  such a long well trained tongue!!

Duration: 10:00

File size: 380.4 MB

Download Laced-Up Pt 2

Uk Lesbian Spanker Part 2

After the warm up spank, it's down to strap-on fucking, blindfolds, restraints and lots more spanking.
So, let's say cheers to these naughty babes as they get spanked!

Duration: 1:12:25
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1168kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 697.5 MB

Download Uk Lesbian Spanker Part 2

Bathroom Affair Pt 1

Genres:  Bathing in Latex, Big Tits, Dildo, Inflatable Dildo, Rubber Doll, Solo

After a day of rushing about doing everyday tasks, now it's time for some relaxation time

Duration: 12:33

File size: 477.4 MB

Download Bathroom Affair Pt 1

Catwoman Meets Batman Pt 1

Genres:  BeGloss, Big Tits, Bondinage Corset, Bullwhip, Catwoman, Cosplay, Duo Balls, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Role Play, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Catsuit

It's a hot, sunny day so I spend some around the pool. Firstly, shining up my outfit with my favourite BeGloss shiner, I enjoy the heat on my rubber body. I unzip myself to reveal my horny wet pussy, already filled with some duo balls, then I get to play with my Hitachi Magic Wand. I'm still yet to meet Batman though.

Duration: 9:36

File size: 364.9 MB

Download Catwoman Meets Batman Pt 1

Laced-Up Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Catsuit, CBT, Cock Sucking, Fantastic Rubber, Lacing, Licking, Restriction, Sexy Heels, Solo, Spitting

Wearing my hottest heels and latex outfit, I decide to tie my rubber man's cock and balls up to fully control him and do exactly what I want to his hard cock.  I think I will begin by degrading his naughty cock with my spit before I lick the pulsing head and devour it with my mouth, Mmmm!!

Duration: 9:53

File size: 375.9 MB

Download Laced-Up Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1745 on: June 08, 2020, 06:42:06 pm »
The Whipping Bench

Genres:  Bondage, Catsuit, Cock Sucking, Cum, Dildo Fucking, Dungeon, Flogger, Fucking, Girl/boy, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Spanking Bench, Whipping Bench

I don't often let my man control me, but when he does I know he'll do it right. He straps me down and forces me to pleasure his rock hard cock and I gladly oblige

Duration: 14:49

File size: 563.0 MB

Download The Whipping Bench

Mina's First Suspension

Mina is decked out in some boots and her shiny black catsuit, and finds herself tightly bound is some gorgeous red rope. She is hogtied and then suspended in the air using our new hoist system. This is the first time she has ever been suspended and I say she did rather well! Excuse my slightly messy ropes, its also my first time hoisting a girl. Smiles all round!

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mina's First Suspension

dastan

« Reply #1746 on: June 08, 2020, 10:51:30 pm »
Fetish Doll Wrapped Around A Pole

Next in our Pole series, Mina is looking HOT in her fetish doll outfit, full black PVC Catsuit from Winter Fetish, Ballet Boots from Devious, Lambskin Zippered Armbinder and Gwen hood and posture collar made by us. She is tightly bound wrapped around the pole in her Armbinder and then is  to balance on her knees while her thighs are belted together and finally a little bullet vibrator is slipped under the zipper in her catsuit. What a sexy video!

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6687kbps

Download Fetish Doll Wrapped Around A Pole

Mermaid Bodysuit

Mina has made herself a new shiny bodysuit! Continuing from the previous series, we have a beautiful purple mermaid pattern bodysuit. We put it to the test with Mina starting off wearing a Purple Gwen Hood and her sexy ballet boots along with a leather belt, then she is laced into an Armbinder and belted. This is one of my favourite positions for Mina to be in, I love seeing her elbows bound so tightly in an Armbinder and put into a nice hogtie position. The way she moves around testing her bonds and arching her back is just pure sex to me. A great video for lovers of bodysuits and armbinders!

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6480kbps

Download Mermaid Bodysuit

dastan

« Reply #1747 on: June 08, 2020, 11:21:35 pm »
Super bondage, strappado and torture for beautiful bitch in latex HD 1080

Hot girl in sexy latex clothes, with naked big naked boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus horny brunette in black clothes, with sexy tits. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. She spanks her ass. He fucks her wet shaved pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11753kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for beautiful bitch in latex HD 1080

Armbinder Frame Strappado

Mina is wearing her sexy new bodysuit from American Apparel and justly finds herself wearing a pair of sexy boots, a hood and armbinder and is tied to a repurposed frame into a revealing strappado position. She is tied bent over with her crotchrope attatched to her armbidner d-ring so any movement stimulates the area. Well, eventually a Hitachi is pushed into place to stimulate the area some more!

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6704kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

Download Armbinder Frame Strappado

Lucys Room Assistant

Genres: Bondage, Latex

Lucy Latex in kinky sex and passion action, on bath room!!!

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6492kbps

File size: 611.6 MB

Download Lucys Room Assistant

Jet Lag

First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by drugging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Jet Lag

Gwen Hood Chair Tie

I finally got around to making a Gwen hood. I dont know what took me so long! I think it looks unbelievably hot on Mina! So I trussed her up in a white armbinder and just did a very simple chair tie in front of a large mirror. Elegant and beautiful. I am growing more and more fond of white leather now, It's just next level fetish hotness for me, very feminine which is a stark departure from the dark and black fetish we all see too much. You will see more of these hoods, I will be adding them to the store available for purchase in the coming week or so in Red/White/Black.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6719kbps

File size: 876.7 MB

Download Gwen Hood Chair Tie

dastan

« Reply #1748 on: June 08, 2020, 11:51:41 pm »
Lucys Rubbr Clinic

Sexy latex model Lucy with kinky rubber doll extreme sm games.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

Download Lucys Rubbr Clinic

Gwendoline Belted & Strapped

Mina is once again trussed up in the sexy black slick catsuit and this time she is wearing a perfectly complimentary black Gwendoline hood to match. She is strapped into a leather harness, has her elbows and legs welded together with more belts and left on the sofa. Eventually evolving into an on-screen hogtie and being blindfolded by our prototype blindfold. Then un-tied on camera. For the fetish lovers out there. 20 minutes of sexy struggling.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6870kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gwendoline Belted & Strapped

Bondage, domination and torture for two bitches in latex part 2 HD 1080

Beautiful bitches in latex sexy clothes, with big tits, with wet naked pussies, with sexy bodies and with naked ass plus strong man in black clothes, with big cock. Their tied up with belts. He fucks their shaved pussies and mouth, with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for two horny models, with sexy boobs in the large room.

Duration: 29:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9260kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for two bitches in latex part 2 HD 1080

Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Mina gets encased in a totally inescapable tight leather sleepsack. Made from buffalo leather, this sleepsack and its dominating power to restrain is one of the core ideals behind Restricted Senses. Take a beautiful girl like Mina, encase her utterly and completely in leather, zip her up and she is now completely at the mercy of her captor, turning her into nothing but an ornament on my carpet. I never get tired of watching her in this suit. I have been training Mina a fair bit in this suit, In keeping with the name I will lock her inside late at night and she will very often fall asleep inside it for hours.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Tigerr Benson

Once Tiffany gets her secured to the ominous looking apparatus, the fun begins. First she smacks up those melons while pinching and twisting her nubs and biting her ear lobes. The look on Tiger's face says she loves it! Then she treats her submissive to a tonguing of the asshole, followed by some furious spanking

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6346kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tigerr Benson

dastan

« Reply #1749 on: June 09, 2020, 03:39:25 am »
Sweet Rubber Dreams - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, handcuffs, Latex Nightwear, masturbation, Mike Majors, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Sleeping in Latex, Transparent Latex

I love to lay in bed in my rubber nightwear .  Sometimes I'll just take a nap and maybe fantasise a bit. but this time was different as I was woken up with a rubber guy fingering my cunt and with my hands cuffed together!!  My pussy was instantly wet and throbbing with both shock and excitement. He had me sucking on his rubber cock and he ate my pussy while my wrists were still cuffed. I already felt helpless, but then he decided to gag me.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

Download Sweet Rubber Dreams - Pt 1

Strap-on Therapy

Kinky latex threesome sex, Rubber lucy extreme Strap-on punishent!

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps

File size: 524.2 MB

Download Strap-on Therapy

Spreader Bar Hogtie

Mina is looking hot in a slick black catsuit and is hogtied into a very strict predicament. Her legs are tied open to either end of a spreader bar, another spreader bar at a vertical T-intersection is tied securely to a crotch rope so it stays right between her legs. The result, a super stringent and deliciously awkward hogtie position from which there is no real comfort to be found. Her legs are  up into the air, her elbows bound very tightly together, lifted and secured to the bar, and of course her ballgag also must be secured pulling her head backwards to top it all off. A great struggling video, she gets untied on screen so  you can see her expression afterwards.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6457kbps

File size: 776.5 MB

Download Spreader Bar Hogtie

Restrained Play Thing

Slave latex lucy extreme face fucking blowjob rubber cock!!!

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6591kbps

File size: 686.8 MB

Download Restrained Play Thing

Lucys Slave Girl

Latex Lucy and rubber doll extreme bdsm action on bath room.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6416kbps

File size: 584.9 MB

Download Lucys Slave Girl

dastan

« Reply #1750 on: June 09, 2020, 01:15:38 pm »
Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy girl in latex HD 1080

Horny model in red latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with  big ass and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, torture and domination for sexy girl with hot breast in the large room and on the outdoor.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7045kbps
Audio: 82kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy girl in latex HD 1080

Latex & Leather Waist Cincher & Cuffs

I just got done making some hot new leather gear out of a beautiful new harness hide from Italy, a range of belts, a posture collar, some cuffs and a leather waist cincher harness and what better way to test it all out than to truss Mina up in her sexy purple latex gear and film the results! It was raining HARD outside during this shoot so dont be scared by a little Australian Thunder .A sexy 20 minute struggle!

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6381kbps

File size: 975.0 MB

Download Latex & Leather Waist Cincher & Cuffs

Hot Rubber Addiction

Hot Rubber Addiction, Sexy kinky model Latex Lucy outdoor self punishment!

Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6163kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Hot Rubber Addiction

Rubber Doll Inspection

Kiny latex girl bdsm action, Rubber Doll Inspection, wacth!

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6439kbps

File size: 595.5 MB

Download Rubber Doll Inspection

Tight bondage and domination for beautiful sexy brunette HD 1080

Hot slavegirl in yellow latex clothes, with naked wet pussy, with small boobs and with hot little ass plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts. He fucks her shaved pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, hogtie, torture and domination for a horny girl with beautiful body in the large house and on the outdoor.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6377kbps
Audio: 136kbps

Download Tight bondage and domination for beautiful sexy brunette HD 1080

dastan

« Reply #1751 on: June 09, 2020, 01:45:43 pm »
Secret Affairs

Experts know with what she expects: Picture-become fetish dreams with fetish-ambitious actresses in weird fetischistischen outfits and scenarios of the surrealistic kind.

Duration: 1:32:57
Video: 576x432, XviD, 893kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

Download Secret Affairs

Lace Bodysuit & Purple Armbinder

For fans of on screen tying Mina is first tape gagged and then she is laced into a purple hood and armbinder in real time, she is collared, padlocked and then teased with the magic wand. Once she has come a few times, she is untied and left to take off her own hood. A beautiful little 19 minute session.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6666kbps

File size: 941.3 MB

Download Lace Bodysuit & Purple Armbinder

Super bondage and domination for horny blonde in latex HD 1080

Very beautiful girl with naked sexy big boobs, with hot naked ass, with sexy body and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts on the floor. White mask on her face. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9320kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for horny blonde in latex HD 1080

Bondage, domination and torture for two bitches in latex part 1 HD 1080

Hot model in latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with naked ass and horny blonde with wet pussy plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Their tied up with belts on the floor. He fucks their wet pussies and hot ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domintion, torture and torment for a hot girls with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8919kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for two bitches in latex part 1 HD 1080

Black Catsuit Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black catsuit and is very strictly hogtied with blue rope. Just about all she can do is roll over and moan. After a while a hitachi is held in place and then she is tape gagged and hooded on camera while the hitachi does its work. Apologies, my tripod decided to break during this shoot so I had to revert to some hand held shots as panning was just not working for me. New tripod on the way, Yay!

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

Download Black Catsuit Hogtie

dastan

« Reply #1752 on: June 09, 2020, 03:57:00 pm »
Tight bondage and domination for sexy blonde in latex HD 1080

Hot girl in latex clothes, with very big boobs, with sexy body, with naked shaved pussy and with hot ass plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Mask on her head. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast on the outdoor.

Duration: 24:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5456kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Tight bondage and domination for sexy blonde in latex HD 1080

Gwen Media-Sessions New

A mysteriously beautiful woman, wearing a stunning latex outfit stands impatiently, waiting to be let in. As the door closes, she immediately begins to take poor Gwen down a road of bondage and submission that she won't forget anytime soon.

Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 959.9 MB

Download Gwen Media-Sessions New

Red Bodysuit Armbinder

For those of you with a bodysuit and stockings fetish, Mina is wearing a red bodysuit and stockings and first tied in a red lambskin hood and armbinder and left to show off her ass, she is then hogtied on the carpet in a lotus position.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5131kbps

File size: 604.8 MB

Download Red Bodysuit Armbinder

Sleepsack Hood & Armbinder Inception

Mina gets laced tightly into a hood & armbinder, and then when that isnt enough the sleepsack comes out and she is laced into that over the top of her hood and armbinder! Its hood inception!. All on screen tying.  This is a very tough one for Mina, its pretty restrictive to try to breathe through 2 layers of nose holes! But she handles it.

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5458kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sleepsack Hood & Armbinder Inception

New Ballet Boots

Mina finally has some sexy new ballet boots, she is dressed accordingly in a catsuit, corset & hood and tied accordingly in a matching armbinder and is seen trying out her new shoes.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7029kbps

File size: 585.2 MB

Download New Ballet Boots

dastan

« Reply #1753 on: June 10, 2020, 01:42:27 pm »
Tight bondage, torture and domination for hot girl in latex Full HD 1080

Horny slaveirl in black latex clothes, with beautiful boobs and with very sexy body plus hot mistress in red clothes. Her tied up with belts - fhands and legs on the bed abd on the chair. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, torment and torture for a hot model with sexy breast in the large house. 

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6138kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for hot girl in latex Full HD 1080

Hard bondage, torture and domination for naked bitch in latex HD 1080

Hot girl with small boobs, with naked pussy and with beautiful body plus hot mistress in black latex clothes and with little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5267kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and domination for naked bitch in latex HD 1080

Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for two horny bitch in latex

Horny brunette in latex clothes, with naked tits, with beautiful naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with hot body plus hot blonde, with big hot ass and with beautiful boobs. Her tied up withropes - hands and legs on the bed. He fucks her little pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for beautiful model with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7261kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for two horny bitch in latex

dastan

« Reply #1754 on: June 10, 2020, 04:00:55 pm »
Unruly Slaves

Buxom and beautiful Brittany welcomes Master Marc and his nubile young slaves to her dungeon. Marc wants to contract her slave training services while he is away, knowing that without attention feisty Sara and Arielle will forget their submissive places. Brittany quickly sees that these two are going to be trouble. You will witness a bizarre mental and physical struggle between our ill trained slaves and a Mistress who just won't give up.

Duration: 53:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1984kbps

File size: 836.9 MB

Download Unruly Slaves

Catsuit Rope Straightjacket

Mina is dressed in a smoking hot black catsuit and is tied into a complex rope straightjacket and left with a hitachi tied in just the right place! This is a really great scene, Mina looks gorgeous in this one.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 550.8 MB

Download Catsuit Rope Straightjacket

Super bondage and domination for two horny models in latex

Horny slavegirl witn naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus sexy brunette in pink latex dress, with small boobs. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. She fucks her wet pussy with big white dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5135kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for two horny models in latex

Latex - Hood & Armbinder

Tied in hot purple latex, white lambskin hood and the sexy matching armbinder.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 457.3 MB

Download Latex - Hood & Armbinder

Black Catsuit - Hood & Belts

Mina is wearing a super slick black catsuit, out comes a lambskin hood and she is bound in leather belts and hogtied on the coffee table. After a short struggle a hitachi is attached. Mina is in need of regular training such as this so she knows her place in the world. Her senses are a gift and can be taken away at any time.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Black Catsuit - Hood & Belts

dastan

« Reply #1755 on: June 10, 2020, 05:28:02 pm »
Bondage, spanking and torture for hot brunette in latex

Sexy brunette in latex, with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with big boobs plus to mistress with beautiful bodies. Her tied up with belts on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. She spanks her. She fucks her wet pussy with pink vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny model with big ass in the large house.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10942kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot brunette in latex

Scene 1 Lady Marlen, Michelle Chari

A girl is teased while wrapped in an all over black bag before an all girl threesome featuring an  and spanking ensues! Next, a trio of pretty sub females are at the control of two twisted Madams and are made to act like .

Duration: 36:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2247kbps

File size: 634.2 MB

Download Scene 1 Lady Marlen, Michelle Chari

Bdsm HD Porn Videos Chair Bound Gwen

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears a black shiny catsuit, black PVC Ballet Boots and our Lambskin Leather Gwen hood. She is padlocked into a stiff collar. Laced into a tight Lambskin Leather Armbinder, and cuffed at her ankles around the chair legs.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bdsm HD Porn Videos Chair Bound Gwen

Fetish Doll Threesome - Pt 2

Genres:  Ballet Heels, Cock Sucking, Cum, Frejadottir, Fucking, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Rubber Ball Hood, Rubber dolls, Rubber sheaths, Threesome, Tight Corset

Both being in full tight latex outside on a hot night made myself and rubber girlfriend Frejadottir feel very playful. Frejadottir also gets extremely kinky as she gets fucked hard! We later have some fun experimenting with our inflatable rubber ball hoods.  It feels so good being completely surround by rubber. Watch what we get up to..

Duration: 15:12

File size: 577.8 MB

Download Fetish Doll Threesome - Pt 2

Lucy - Entertaining Duty - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Cock Sucking, Cosplay, Fucking, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Rubber Cock, Rubber Nun,  Lucy

Today is entertaining duty! The same time each week I get to entertain the guests. I'm instructed to keep them happy when they arrive, so I do my best to please them. It seems to be working as they keep visiting and I get more and more new guests to entertain each week! All of the guests are disguised in a full black catsuit and hood with perforated eye holes, but I can see their cocks clearly as they're covered in a black rubber sheath, hehe. which works to my advantage as I know if I'm entertaining them well enough. Sometimes they can be a little bit , but I think that happens more often when I'm doing my job well, hehe. so I'll think of it more as a compliment!

Duration: 13:07

File size: 498.5 MB

Download  Lucy - Entertaining Duty - Pt 2

dastan

« Reply #1756 on: June 10, 2020, 08:22:59 pm »
Master's Toys

This erotic tale directed by famous fetish film creator John Fitzgerald (Gwenmedia-"Ivy Manor" series) and written and produced by Jewell Marceau captures the most sexually charged bondage scenes combined with edgy, tension building S&M play. Ms. Marceau and Mr. Fitzgerald come together once again to electrically charge the audience in the most explicit scenes they have ever filmed as a team. Sinn Sage joins this duo for some hardcore play in a submissive and dominant role. Featuring heavy rubber attire, stringent bondage positions, a variety of beatings and torture, G/G action, and real orgasms, this movie will have you gripping with both hands

Duration: 1:10:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 550.4 MB

Download Master's Toys

Super Strict Mina

Mina starts off wearing her beautiful black catsuit along with her shiny ballet boots, she looks beautiful and rather elegant, but thats all going to change with the intense position I have planned for her. First she is laced into her black lambskin armbinder rather tightly, which she was expecting and rather enojoys. Then things get even tighter with some belts around the elbow joints to bring them closer together, you can never tie elbows tight enough!! She is next harness gagged to silence any protest she may begin to have, then I proceed to put bind her into a punishing position, she has her legs belted at four places, her ankles and boots are then very tightly strapped tight against her thighs. Next, I bend her arms upwards into the small of her back at a really sexy angle and tightly belt her hands in place around her waist making it impossible to get any relief from the position putting her into a hot and incredibly strict pseudo-hogtie. The icing on the cake is padlocking a chain from her harness gag to her elbow belt pulling her head back into complete submission.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps

Download Super Strict Mina

Purple Latex - Harness & Armbinder

Purple latex bodysuit and stockings with a leather harness over the top and laced tightly into an armbinder.

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Purple Latex - Harness & Armbinder

Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

The Bizarre Lust of Pain - Sado/Maso Edition. 100 minutes of rough sex with female and male domination scenes, fisting, waxing, spanking, lesbian, fetish and other perversions. Original german BDSM movie. When couples have done all they can with plain old sex, things can get boring quick and if they don't do something to spice up their sex life, things can easily fall apart. That's why these couples have tapped into their darker, kinkier side and what they've found there has offered them fun and pleasure that will surely last them all the days of their live

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:35:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 945.8 MB

Download Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for two sexy bitches part 1

Sexy brunette in white panties, with naked boobs, with big ass and with wet pussy plus horny blonde in black latex clothes, with small tits. Her tied up with ropes- hands, legs and belly on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her. He fucks her mouth and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8844kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for two sexy bitches part 1

dastan

« Reply #1757 on: June 11, 2020, 12:07:25 am »
Dutch Dame's Bondage Doll

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Bondage Doll, Dutch Dame, Girl/girl, Kissing, Rope Bondage, Rubber Ass, Rubber Doll

It was so much fun being Dutch Dame's rubber bondage doll!  She is so sexy and knows just how to treat a doll

Duration: 11:05

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Dutch Dame's Bondage Doll

Tight bondage, hogtie and domination for horny slavegirl

Beautiful blonde in black latex clothes, with small tits, with hot little ass and with shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor and on the chair. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and torment for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large house. 

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5377kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and domination for horny slavegirl

Fetish Doll Threesome - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl/Girl, Cock Sucking, Frejadottir, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy sheath, Rubber dolls, Threesome

A great way to spend a sunny afternoon!  I'm accompanied by my hot rubber girlfriend, Frejadottir and we spend some time sunbathing in full latex, and then enjoying ourselves in some other fun ways.  see what we get up to when we invite a rubber guy around

Duration: 11:06

File size: 422.1 MB

Download Fetish Doll Threesome - Pt 1

Dirty Rubber Boyfriend - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Black rubber, Girl/boy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Licking, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber Corset, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Shoe Fetish, Spitting

My rubber boyfriend is the best pussy licker ever!! So how can I possibly resist having his tongue all over and inside me?

Duration: 9:08

File size: 347.5 MB

Download Dirty Rubber Boyfriend - Pt 3

Hunterslair - Shelly Dare - Haughty brat punishing strappado

After that it's time to beat that ass until it shines. London canes her hard, as she is known by our models to do, and almost immediately Nora is overwhelmed. Still, London presses on, tearing into her ass with the cane and a paddle after that.

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps

File size: 199.1 MB

Download Hunterslair - Shelly Dare - Haughty brat punishing strappado

dastan

« Reply #1758 on: June 11, 2020, 12:49:43 am »
Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with Bdsm torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other Bdsm stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her Bdsm skills. Jewell Marceaus session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her.

Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Made Orgsam in Rubber

Riley's good for more that just sucking though; before long, she's bent over and tied to her boss's desk while he plays her own porn for her to watch while he uses her. You can see her pussy glisten at the sight of herself naked and used.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 110.7 MB

Download Made Orgsam in Rubber

dastan

« Reply #1759 on: June 11, 2020, 04:40:44 am »
Dirty Rubber Boyfriend - Pt 1

Genres:  BeGloss, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Kissing, Latex Shining, Pussy Licking, Rubber Boyfriend, Rubber Doll, Rubber Love, Sexy Heels, Spitting

I have the whole night to spend with my hot rubber guy, so don't want to waste a second .After slipping into some tight latex we shine each other up and get started with some hot rubber kissing, pussy licking and lots of sexy spitting, Mmmmm!

Duration: 13:28

File size: 512.1 MB

Download Dirty Rubber Boyfriend - Pt 1

Maid Lucy Off-Duty

Genres: Big Tits, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Rubber Maid, Solo, Stockings, Water Hose

Away from all the cooking and cleaning, I like to venture outside and enjoy myself in the sunshine. Now it's time to give myself some special attention!  It got Very hot so I ended up having some fun cooling myself down with the hose pipe. Hopefully I didn't make too much mess!

Duration: 10:08

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Maid Lucy Off-Duty

Restrained Play Thing

Release Year: 2017

Rubber kinky passion from Latex couple, Restrained Play Watch!

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6591kbps

File size: 686.8 MB

Download Restrained Play Thing

Rubber Doll Jacuzzi

Genres: Big Tits, Black Latex, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Jacuzzi, masturbation, Rubber Ball Hood, Rubber dolls

Myself and my rubber friend Frejadottir slip into the outdoor jacuzzi in this beautiful setting while fully encased in latex, complete with inflatable ball hoods.  We can't see anything, but we can certainly feel  It feels so slippery while in warm wet latex and very sensual to touch.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 709.4 MB

Download Rubber Doll Jacuzzi

Ivy Manor 2 Part 5

Punishment comes swift at the Ivy Manor. Isabella Sinclaire loves an ironic punishment, so in response to their illicit make-out session Jennifer McKenzie and Mia Pavelli have been bound together; face-to-face, mouth-to-mouth. The two wait in bondage, latex covered bodies pressed tightly against one another, their hooded faces sealed and locked together in a made, ceaseless kiss. Of course, Isabella's not quite done with these two just yet. As further punishment for their unsanctioned tryst, she takes the willful girls and settles them into blinding black hoods, attaches a breathing tube to Mia's nose, them zips them up tight in an airless rubber bag. The only way for Jennifer (Jewell Marceau) to get fresh air is for Mia to pass it on to her, sealing mouth-to-mouth and kissing the oxygen into the poor girl's lungs. But deviant girls like these can't contain their passion for very long, and their oral interactions soon becomes more about slipping tongues into each other's mouths than the cooperative passing of fresh, cool air. Mistress will not be pleased...

Duration: 9:01
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3382kbps

File size: 232.1 MB

Download Ivy Manor 2 Part 5