Author Topic: How to humiliate a man?  (Read 17010 times)

xorovod

We Love Ballbusting - School Girl Bully Ballbusting!
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2023, 08:50:16 am »
We Love Ballbusting - School Girl Bully Ballbusting!

Former Shot Put champion, Dark Princess Belle relives and recreates what her high school was like for her as both a hot popular girl and the strongest as well. As you might expect, she was a dominant bully who used to beat down the boys that showed fear and appeared like wimpy easy prey for her. She was too focused on her track and field goals to do her homework, so the only way you could escape her beatdowns would be to do her homework for her.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:We Love Ballbusting - School Girl Bully Ballbusting!.mp4
File Size: 723 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:05

D O W N L O A D:

We Love Ballbusting - School Girl Bully Ballbusting!.mp4

xorovod

Domination 4K - Pampering Lily Lane's soft feet
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2023, 12:50:03 pm »
Domination 4K - Pampering Lily Lane's soft feet

Mistress Lily Lane loves to tease her man with her sexy heels as she dangles them right in front of his face! She then makes him peel off those black heels of hers to reveal her amazingly soft feet.  He is in foot fetish heaven as he massages and kisses the tops of Lily's feet before licking them and sucking on her amazing toes!  Lily loves getting her feet pampered and worshiped as she lays back on the couch moaning in pleasure.  Her feet are absolutely perfect!

Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Pampering Lily Lane's soft feet.mp4
File Size: 382 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:28

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Pampering Lily Lane's soft feet.mp4

xorovod

Foot Fetish On Demand - Insurance Money Plot - Starring Tab...
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2023, 03:50:05 pm »
Foot Fetish On Demand - Insurance Money Plot - Starring Tabatha Jordan

When blonde, beautiful Tabatha Jordan married for the money, she wasnt planning on her late husbands step-son inheriting all of his life insurance savings. Tabatha will have to be creative to get her hands on that dough. She has a big secret to use to her advantage: her pervy step-son has a huge foot fetish. Tabatha seduces him into worshiping her sexy feet at every opportunity. Hell fall for her completely when he finally feels those two perfect feet wrapped around his hard cock. Just as Tabathas stepson is about to cum, she abruptly stops stroking and requires him to sign away his rights to the fortune. His gorgeous step-mom traps him with the best orgasm of his life from her hot footjob as his reward.

Femdom,Footjob,Milking

File name:Foot Fetish On Demand - Insurance Money Plot - Starring Tabatha Jordan.mp4
File Size: 211 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:00

D O W N L O A D:

Foot Fetish On Demand - Insurance Money Plot - Starring Tabatha Jordan.mp4

xorovod

Kelly Kalashnik - Silver Riding Mistress Rides Your Belly
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2023, 06:50:07 pm »
Kelly Kalashnik - Silver Riding Mistress Rides Your Belly

Intensive ride on belly, whipping/riding crop, ponyboy training, Nipple play, Spurs.

Femdom,Ponyplay

File name:Kelly Kalashnik - Silver Riding Mistress Rides Your Belly.mp4
File Size: 173 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:11:04

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly Kalashnik - Silver Riding Mistress Rides Your Belly.mp4

xorovod

Lady Dark Angel - Warming My Sissys Bottom Up
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2023, 09:50:09 pm »
Lady Dark Angel - Warming My Sissys Bottom Up

Femdom,Sissy

File name:Lady Dark Angel - Warming My Sissys Bottom Up.mp4
File Size: 382 MB
Duration: 00:03:45

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Dark Angel - Warming My Sissys Bottom Up.mp4

xorovod

Sado Ladies - Caning Decadence - Lady Lilith
« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2023, 12:50:09 am »
Sado Ladies - Caning Decadence - Lady Lilith

Lady Lilith is a decadent lady who enjoys using men as a victim for her cane, just for her own pleasure. Today, a muscular slave is fixed to the whipping bench with strong chains. Lady Lilith walks over in skin tight leggins and a shiny corsage that shows off her beautiful shape. A veil hides her cold and cruel eyes.
With pleasant anticipation she puts on shiny leather gloves and then she starts caning her victim's ass. She starts slowly but then, like a bolt from the blue, she brings the cane down with full . The slave screams out very loud and struggles in the chains. A cold smile rushes over Lady Lilith's face. She takes a seat and continues the very hard beating.
Attention: Extreme heavy caning! Very loud screaming!

Caning,Femdom,Femdom,Pov,High Heels

File name:Sado Ladies - Caning Decadence - Lady Lilith.mp4
File Size: 190 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:11:42

D O W N L O A D:

Sado Ladies - Caning Decadence - Lady Lilith.mp4

xorovod

Sorceress Bebe - Goddess Stella Sol - To Be Of Service
« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2023, 03:50:10 am »
Sorceress Bebe - Goddess Stella Sol - To Be Of Service

Do you live vicariously through the lens of our pets and wish it was you in their place?  Slaves are not real men, and therefore they always fuck up.  Goddess Stella and Sorceress Bebe are on vacation and their travel slaves are called to service 24/7. These slaves only get the luxury of attendance by paying for everything we spend and by doing all of the chores so both Mistresses are completely pampered.  Without this purpose, slaves would not be needed at all.  Both Mistresses are disappointed with the service being delivered and they remind their footstools to try harder and pay much more if they wish to be useful at all. The slaves desperately massage feet and tend to drinks in hopes of pleasing their Goddesses.  Both pets receive sufficient verbal and face slaps in this clip, which showcases the actual lives they both fulfill for their Dommes.

Femdom,Femdom Pov,Humiliation

File name:Sorceress Bebe - Goddess Stella Sol - To Be Of Service.mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:17:09

D O W N L O A D:

Sorceress Bebe - Goddess Stella Sol - To Be Of Service.mp4

xorovod

Miss Frankie - Bring Out The Belt
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2023, 06:50:10 am »
Miss Frankie - Bring Out The Belt

Femdom,Whipping

File name:Miss Frankie - Bring Out The Belt.mp4
File Size: 278 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:06:16

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Frankie - Bring Out The Belt.mp4

xorovod

Bratty Foot Girls - 3 girl STOMPING the carpet - Carmen X a...
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2023, 06:50:04 pm »
Bratty Foot Girls - 3 girl STOMPING the carpet - Carmen X and Honey Dew and Jason Ninja and Meiko Jane

Carmen, Honey and Meiko decide to stomp all over their human carpet. Carmen and Meiko like to show their new brat Honey how it;s done with some extended long face stands, ball stomps, chest and stomach jumps and more. Honey warms to the task after a few minutes and before you know it she's joining in on the agressive trampling fun. Tgey use him as their catwalk, they facestand him over and over again. They show no regard for him as he's just a foot slave to be used as a doormat!

Starring: Goddess Carmen X, Goddess Honey, Meiko jane, Jason Ninja

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - 3 girl STOMPING the carpet - Carmen X and Honey Dew and Jason Ninja and Meiko Jane.mp4
File Size: 490 MB
Duration: 00:12:33

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_3_girl_STOMPING_the_carpet_-_Carmen_X_and_Honey_Dew_and_Jason_Ninja_and_Meiko_Jane.mp4

xorovod

Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Class Ass Bully - Acrosuave an...
« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2023, 09:50:06 pm »
Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Class Ass Bully - Acrosuave and Jenny Jett

Bratty Jenny is waiting for her college homework slave to deliver her latest assignment. He stumbles in and hands over the papers but Jenny soon feels her pressure rise as she realizes he did last weeks work instead! She flies off the handle and puts him in a punishing scissorhold. Since he can never get anything right he deserves nothing but pain! She pushes him to the floor and immediately takes his breath away with intense facesitting! She shoves some of the paper on his face and crushes it into his face! Now he can barely breathe as she continues to facesit and scissor him till he learns his lesson!Starring: Jenny Jett, Acrosuave

Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Smother

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Class Ass Bully - Acrosuave and Jenny Jett.mp4
File Size: 587 MB
Duration: 00:10:09

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_XBrats_-_Class_Ass_Bully_-_Acrosuave_and_Jenny_Jett.mp4

xorovod

Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Your new life underfoot Part 1...
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2023, 12:50:07 am »
Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Your new life underfoot Part 1 - Vicky Vixxx

VIcky has Jason right where he hates being - His face buried in her dirty, stinky, sweaty soles! She can't believe he took the dare again and lost the game to her. She has no intention on letting him off easy! She tapes his mouth shut as she's tired of him running his mouth calling her feet Hobbit feet. She completely humiliates him, verbally degrading him as he has to take deep inhales of her smelly feet and sniff between her toes! She's not content with his face being free to move though, as he tries to wiggle his nose away from her stinky toes. Now she's gonna make sure he can't move his nose anywhere as she tapes his face completely to her soles! She laughs as now he has no escape! This isn't even close to the end of his torment!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Your new life underfoot Part 1 - Vicky Vixxx.mp4
File Size: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:32:07

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_XBrats_-_Your_new_life_underfoot_Part_1_-_Vicky_Vixxx.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Cheyenne - Anal Expansion Part 2 - Opulentfetish
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2023, 03:50:08 am »
Goddess Cheyenne - Anal Expansion Part 2 - Opulentfetish

This is Part 2 of a series of 3 See Part 1 Proliferation of the penis WMV
Once his penis has been proliferated I set My attentions on his backside in this clip Part 2. Expansion
I have BIG plans for slave l8tx to multitask to his ultimate potential. All areas must be trained and stretched to fit My plans! I begin the slaves expansion slowly and deliberately. One toy enters after another working the hole it to open wider and wider, ending with a massive shaft!

Femdom

File name:Goddess Cheyenne - Anal Expansion Part 2 - Opulentfetish.mp4
File Size: 115 MB
Duration: 00:08:55

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Anal_Expansion_Part_2_-_Opulentfetish.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Cheyenne - Barbaric Front and Back Double Whipping ...
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2023, 06:50:09 am »
Goddess Cheyenne - Barbaric Front and Back Double Whipping - Opulentfetish

Barbaric is an understatement when the beautiful Goddess Cheyenne and the sinfully salacious Natalya Sadici get together. Their masochist man target for the day is placed in near suspension and tandem whipped into oblivion. Screaming, slashing and fucking brutal action cannot describe this one of a kind intense, sadistic, passionate display of barbaric, brutal whipping expertise...not for the faint of heart..

Femdom,Whipping

File name:Goddess Cheyenne - Barbaric Front and Back Double Whipping - Opulentfetish.mp4
File Size: 139 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Barbaric_Front_and_Back_Double_Whipping_-_Opulentfetish.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - Ballbusting And Whipping
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2023, 09:50:10 am »
MahoganyQen - Ballbusting And Whipping

Ballbusting,Femdom,Whipping

File name:MahoganyQen - Ballbusting And Whipping.mp4
File Size: 771 MB
Duration: 00:17:29

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen_-_Ballbusting_And_Whipping.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - I Dont Care If Youre Non Smoker
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2023, 12:50:09 pm »
MahoganyQen - I Dont Care If Youre Non Smoker

Femdom,Human Ashtray,Smoking

File name:MahoganyQen - I Dont Care If Youre Non Smoker.mp4
File Size: 255 MB
Duration: 00:05:46

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen_-_I_Dont_Care_If_Youre_Non_Smoker.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - My Slave Prepare Show With 4 Cocks To Enterta...
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2023, 03:50:11 pm »
MahoganyQen - My Slave Prepare Show With 4 Cocks To Entertain Me

Femdom Strapon

File name:MahoganyQen - My Slave Prepare Show With 4 Cocks To Entertain Me.mp4
File Size: 411 MB
Duration: 00:09:18

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen_-_My_Slave_Prepare_Show_With_4_Cocks_To_Entertain_Me.mp4

xorovod

Meana Wolf - Cuckold In A Coma
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2023, 06:50:13 pm »
Meana Wolf - Cuckold In A Coma

Caning,Femdom

File name:Meana Wolf - Cuckold In A Coma.mp4
File Size: 909 MB
Duration: 00:24:49

D O W N L O A D:

Meana_Wolf_-_Cuckold_In_A_Coma.mp4

xorovod

Miss Frankie Babe - Lady Darkangel - Thursday Thrashing - C...
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2023, 09:50:16 pm »
Miss Frankie Babe - Lady Darkangel - Thursday Thrashing - Caning Fantasy

You wake up in a bright hospital room to find yourself unable to move, speak, or feel anything. In your mind youre screaming out to people...but no sound escapes your lips. You hear the nurses and doctors as they fuss over you...a car accident...a deep coma. They talk about you like youre not in the room. They think you cant hear them, that your mind has been completely shut down due to the head trauma. They manage to call your fiancé Meana, and she gets on the first plane home to see you. When she arrives, you can see it on her face... youre in pretty rough shape. She tells says "The nurses tell me that youre in a coma...but I know youre in there and I want you to know that I love you. I still want to marry you. Ill wait for you. Youre the love of my life. Dont worry about the wedding for now...just focus on getting better"...You try to yell out to her that you love her...but your body betrays you. You lay there almost lifelessly. Shes relieved when the doctor arrives...he begins to explain that youre in a coma and cant understand or hear or see her.

clinic,Cuckold,Femdom,Medical Femdom

File name:Miss Frankie Babe - Lady Darkangel - Thursday Thrashing - Caning Fantasy.mp4
File Size: 375 MB
Duration: 00:08:29

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Frankie_Babe_-_Lady_Darkangel_-_Thursday_Thrashing_-_Caning_Fantasy.mp4

xorovod

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Shoe Teasing Worship
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2023, 11:00:05 am »
Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Shoe Teasing Worship

For sure Goddess Iveta is one of the most exciting Ladies on planet earth! It is just an honour being allowed to kneel close at her. Being allowed to serve her! Being allowed to take care of her feet and shoes! The slave is kneeling in front of the chair his beautiful Mistress is sitting on. She lifts her long legs showing her feet and shoes provoking in front of his face. Goddess Iveta wants her shoeslave to change her sexy high heel shoes. She was out for a meeting with friends and now her high heel shoes need a clean up. Goddess Iveta loves to humiliate so she orders her slave to keep his hands on his back and his tongue wide out all the time. Then she starts to clean her sexy Italian leather sandals on his tongue. She grabs his head and wipes her shoes over his tongue. Of course she cleans the dirtiest part of her shoes, too! The filthy soles! Watch this great femdom clip with a lot of nice POV scenes and great close ups.

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation,shoeslicking

File name:Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Shoe Teasing Worship.mp4
File Size: 319 MB
Duration: 00:07:02

D O W N L O A D:

Boot_Heel_Worship_CBT_Humiliation_-_Shoe_Teasing_Worship.mp4

xorovod

Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Double Stinky Feet in Your Fac...
« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2023, 02:50:06 pm »
Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Double Stinky Feet in Your Face - Indica Jane and Jason Ninja and Karly Salinas

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - XBrats - Double Stinky Feet in Your Face - Indica Jane and Jason Ninja and Karly Salinas.mp4
File Size: 620 MB
Duration: 00:10:32

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_XBrats_-_Double_Stinky_Feet_in_Your_Face_-_Indica_Jane_and_Jason_Ninja_and_Karly_Salinas.mp4