Author Topic: How to humiliate a man?  (Read 16899 times)

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Watch Me Flog your Wife be...
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2023, 11:10:06 pm »
Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Watch Me Flog your Wife before I Fuck Her

Goddess Amelia has her slave subzero in a cage where he has to watch her discipline his wife Ruby (see Surprise, your Wife is now My SLUT to find out how Amelia turned his wife into her slave). Amelia starts with a leather flogger and Rubys lovely plump ass is soon showing signs of welts and redness. Amelia takes her dick and glides it over Rubys pussy lips to get her aroused. She then switches to a short leather paddle and continues the beating. Amelia looks at subzero and says she could have a stud come over to fuck his wife and hed be locked in the cage and unable to do anything about it except watch. "Id make you watch every second of it" she tells him. Amelia removes Rubys panties and licks her pussy. She takes the panties and sticks them in subzeros mouth. "Thats as close as youll ever get to her pussy again" he tells him.  Amelia then uses her hand to spank Ruby before coming around the bench to kiss her, then spit in her face. She walks behind Ruby again and grinds her cock into her ass. Ruby wants it so bad. Amelia spits on her slaves asshole and pussy and plays with both with her fingers. She licks her asshole. "I think I should make you use your husband as a full toilet" she suggests as she edges towards a more deprived life for both of them, using them in the most degrading ways imaginable. She fingers her pussy and then sticks the finger in subzeros mouth. Amelia is horny now so she orders Ruby to crawl to the bedroom where she will use her strap-on on her. Poor subzero is locked up and will only be able to hear the action from one room over.

File name:Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Watch Me Flog your Wife before I Fuck Her.mp4
File Size: 777 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:02

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Watch Me Flog your Wife before I Fuck Her.mp4

xorovod

Feminized - Ella Hollywood and Lexi Sindel and Mz Berlin an...
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2023, 03:10:07 am »
Feminized - Ella Hollywood and Lexi Sindel and Mz Berlin and Natalie Mars - New Girl - Deep Throat Complete

The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

File name:Feminized - Ella Hollywood and Lexi Sindel and Mz Berlin and Natalie Mars - New Girl - Deep Throat Complete.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:15:02

D O W N L O A D:

Feminized - Ella Hollywood and Lexi Sindel and Mz Berlin and Natalie Mars - New Girl - Deep Throat Complete.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - Begging For It ...
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2023, 07:10:08 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - Begging For It - Full Movie

Featuring Mistress Anna Regent. Chained up in the prison compound, the inmate is made to beg for more punishment. His moaning only proves to make her thrash him harder. Adorned in sumptuous black leather from head to thigh booted toe, Mistress Anna Regent shows exactly why her devoted fan base go crazy for her movies... and this is probably one of her very finest! Action packed sadism from beginning to end!

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - Begging For It - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 831 MB
Duration: 00:16:09

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - Begging For It - Full Movie.mp4

xorovod

GL1982 - Practice Of Kix
« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2023, 11:13:11 am »
GL1982 - Practice Of Kix

Sydonia practice some kix. She kicks her slave's groin, head, chest, belly etc.
She practice slapping kicks, groin kicks, head kicks, side kicks

File name:GL1982 - Practice Of Kix.mp4
File Size: 2.24 GB
Duration: 00:09:00

D O W N L O A D:

GL1982 - Practice Of Kix.mp4

xorovod

Seductive Studios - Final Grind
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2023, 03:10:11 pm »
Seductive Studios - Final Grind

In this custom video we start out with Scarlett and her boyfriend making out on the couch. She tells him that she is so turned on and wants to tie him up and he agrees. We come back to the scene and he is tied up spread eagle on the floor and Scarlett now has plans for him as she grinds on his cock while shoving her panties in his face! Scarlett also sits on his face while he is tape gagged, as he is powerless to stop her!

File name:Seductive Studios - Final Grind.mp4
File Size: 271 MB
Duration: 00:11:40

D O W N L O A D:

Seductive Studios - Final Grind.mp4

xorovod

Strapon Goddess - Asiannymphet Halloween Femdom Punishment ...
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2023, 07:10:12 pm »
Strapon Goddess - Asiannymphet Halloween Femdom Punishment _ Pegging

File name:Strapon Goddess - Asiannymphet Halloween Femdom Punishment _ Pegging.mp4
File Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:20:55

D O W N L O A D:

Strapon Goddess - Asiannymphet Halloween Femdom Punishment _ Pegging.mp4

xorovod

We Love Ballbusting - Goddess Vicky And Her Super Spikes!
« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2023, 11:13:07 pm »
We Love Ballbusting - Goddess Vicky And Her Super Spikes!

File name:We Love Ballbusting - Goddess Vicky And Her Super Spikes!.mp4
File Size: 792 MB
Duration: 00:15:06

D O W N L O A D:

We Love Ballbusting - Goddess Vicky And Her Super Spikes!.mp4

xorovod

We Love Ballbusting - Steel Toed Boot!
« Reply #187 on: June 04, 2023, 03:10:15 am »

Goddess Vicky has a pair of steel toed boots that she has been dying to test on a pair of testicles. She drives the tips into your balls with her full strength. Goddess Vicky is seriously strong and has leg muscles that can deliver some truly powerfull blows to the balls!

File name:We Love Ballbusting - Steel Toed Boot!.mp4
File Size: 241 MB
Duration: 00:04:39

D O W N L O A D:

We Love Ballbusting - Steel Toed Boot!.mp4

xorovod

CherryOnAir - The Mistress Gave an Anal Fuck to a Sissy Who...
« Reply #188 on: June 04, 2023, 07:10:04 am »
CherryOnAir - The Mistress Gave an Anal Fuck to a Sissy Whore - Strap On Training

File name:CherryOnAir - The Mistress Gave an Anal Fuck to a Sissy Whore - Strap On Training.mp4
File Size: 380 MB
Duration: 00:19:52

D O W N L O A D:

CherryOnAir - The Mistress Gave an Anal Fuck to a Sissy Whore - Strap On Training.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Anette - Chastity Riding
« Reply #189 on: June 04, 2023, 11:13:08 am »
Cruel Anette - Chastity Riding

File name:Cruel Anette - Chastity Riding.mp4
File Size: 653 MB
Duration: 00:11:00

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Chastity Riding.mp4

xorovod

FemdomSessions - Megan Vale - Bad boy lashed and tortured
« Reply #190 on: June 04, 2023, 03:10:07 pm »
FemdomSessions - Megan Vale - Bad boy lashed and tortured

File name:FemdomSessions - Megan Vale - Bad boy lashed and tortured.mp4
File Size: 692 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:19:16

D O W N L O A D:

FemdomSessions - Megan Vale - Bad boy lashed and tortured.mp4

xorovod

Miss Betsy - Human Ashtray For Two Hot Dommes
« Reply #191 on: June 04, 2023, 07:10:07 pm »
Miss Betsy - Human Ashtray For Two Hot Dommes

Dressed in heels, stockings and suspenders, two beautiful ladies use their slaves as ashtrays while they smoke and enjoy their cigarettes.

File name:Miss Betsy - Human Ashtray For Two Hot Dommes.mp4
File Size: 497 MB
Duration: 00:06:25

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Betsy - Human Ashtray For Two Hot Dommes.mp4

xorovod

Mistress An Li - Urethral Fucker
« Reply #192 on: June 04, 2023, 11:13:07 pm »
Mistress An Li - Urethral Fucker

My gimpy has found himself in yet another dubious situation. He lets himself be bound up fully by me, head encased in a thick leather sendep hood, arms zipped to either side of his head, and legs spread apart.leaving his cock and balls entirely at my mercy.
What painful delights do I have planned today? Cock sounding while his cock and balls are tied up in electromagnetic bondage. Rosebud sounds in increasing size to stretch him open bigger and bigger. And of course, my happy face absorbed in the sight of his cock taking these shiny chrome rods, getting internally fucked by me.

Features: We all know you can't fuck me, but I can and will find ways to fuck you. Medical sounding, electrical CBT, and bondage - how could you say no?

File name:Mistress An Li - Urethral Fucker.mp4
File Size: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:29:49

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Urethral Fucker.mp4

xorovod

Natalie Mars - Mistress Damazonias Gimp Fucktoy
« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2023, 03:10:12 am »
Natalie Mars - Mistress Damazonias Gimp Fucktoy

Hooded and locked in chastity, Mistress Damazonia uses me as her little gimp fucktoy! Safely secured in her sling, she fists my ass to open me up and get me ready for her huge horse cock strap-on. She mercilessly fucks me for a good long time, taking long, deep strokes - all the way out and all the way in, balls deep. So hot!

File name:Natalie Mars - Mistress Damazonias Gimp Fucktoy.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:11:35

D O W N L O A D:

Natalie Mars - Mistress Damazonias Gimp Fucktoy.mp4

xorovod

Revenge Of The Baroness - Ep. 328 - Forced Orgasm - Gnadenl...
« Reply #194 on: June 05, 2023, 07:10:14 am »
Revenge Of The Baroness - Ep. 328 - Forced Orgasm - Gnadenlos Abgemolken

File name:Revenge Of The Baroness - Ep. 328 - Forced Orgasm - Gnadenlos Abgemolken.mp4
File Size: 503 MB
Duration: 00:05:03

D O W N L O A D:

Revenge Of The Baroness - Ep. 328 - Forced Orgasm - Gnadenlos Abgemolken.mp4

xorovod

ServeGoddessD - Excruciating Denial in the Vacbed (Ft Lucy ...
« Reply #195 on: June 05, 2023, 11:13:09 am »
ServeGoddessD - Excruciating Denial in the Vacbed (Ft Lucy Lovejoy)

Note: The preview for this clip is lightly pixelated, but the clip itself is uncensored.
Lucy invites Her sub over to enter the vacbed, and he has no idea just how frustrating an experience hes about to have. It starts out calmly enough, but hes a little nervous. She asks him if hes scared because of Her or because of the vacbed, and he responds "both," and for good reason!
Once in place, Lucy turns on the vacuum and the air is sucked out, leaving him mummified and vulnerable in a latex cocoon. He has a very tiny breathing hole and his excited cock is sticking out. She can do what She wants with him. And hes about to find out more about Her devious plans.
Lucy approaches with some toys in hand, commenting that Shes feeling aroused and in the mood to fuck. She teases that he probably so wishes She wanted to fuck him, but She doesnt. She can fuck *with* him though. Or perhaps better stated, *on* him. She sits on top of him and reaches back to firmly grip the base of his cock and edge him ever so slightly. Just to remind him what that friction feels like and to produce some desperate whimpers. But from that point forward its about Her orgasms and his situation down there is mostly ignored.
Once he hears the vibrator turn on while Shes straddling him like furniture, he knows hes just an object. A desperate and denied object and that Shell be the only one experiencing orgasms tonight. Lucy moans while Her sub whimpers, unable to move an inch. She removes Her panties and comments that She bets hed love to see. But he cant. Lucy switches to Her dildo and has a first intense orgasm on top of him while he can only listen. But she informs him that She isnt done. She changes positions and has yet another. Still, Shes not done. Back to the vibrator and the whimpers underneath Her get so consistent She has to tell him to shut the fuck up. And then She cums again, this time rubbing it into his face before finally getting up to unwind. Maybe a little bit of Her orgasm made its way into that tiny breathing hole. If so thats literally all he gets. She lays Her panties on top of his twitching cock, and leaves him there.

File name:ServeGoddessD - Excruciating Denial in the Vacbed (Ft Lucy Lovejoy).mp4
File Size: 722 MB
Duration: 00:12:26

D O W N L O A D:

ServeGoddessD - Excruciating Denial in the Vacbed (Ft Lucy Lovejoy).mp4

xorovod

ServeGoddessD - Smotherbench Card Game
« Reply #196 on: June 05, 2023, 03:10:16 pm »
ServeGoddessD - Smotherbench Card Game

Constance is visiting with Andi this time and Weve played the usual smotherbench games at this point. Its time for something new maybe? So We invent a card game. The rules are simple. All three Ladies take turns facesitting dummy in the smotherbench. Every 10 seconds We draw a card. If its a face card or an ace, We get up. If its a number, We dont budge. Its a total game of chance and each of the three of Us is hoping for the most number cards possible.
One of the three of Us really ends up running away with this game, drawing so many number cards in a row that dummy goes into a straight up panic. It was rather hilarious to be honest.
We each take an equal number of turns until the deck is just about exhausted, and then tally up the results. In the end, although We all had fun smothering the sub, one clear winner definitely emerged. Who was it?

File name:ServeGoddessD - Smotherbench Card Game.mp4
File Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:11:51

D O W N L O A D:

ServeGoddessD - Smotherbench Card Game.mp4

xorovod

ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Madame Peach
« Reply #197 on: June 05, 2023, 07:10:17 pm »
ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Madame Peach

I had a chance to meet Madame Peach in My travels for the first time and of course She was excited about the opportunity to play "Three Taps" and test out My smotherbench!
Dummy thought he was on vacation I think but he faced non stop torment on this trip and this was no exception. Once Peach and I settled in on him there were many breathless minutes until he of course tapped out three times far before the game's time limit was up. And you know what that means! Peach settles in for the victory sit causing him to flail helplessly until he could flail no more.

File name:ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Madame Peach.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:17:58

D O W N L O A D:

ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Madame Peach.mp4

xorovod

Bratty Foot Girls - Luna - Feet Handjob
« Reply #198 on: June 05, 2023, 11:13:09 pm »
Bratty Foot Girls - Luna - Feet Handjob

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Luna - Feet Handjob.mp4
File Size: 453 MB
Duration: 00:11:32

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Luna - Feet Handjob.mp4

xorovod

Bratty Foot Girls - Queen of Darkness SFX - Naomi Swann
« Reply #199 on: June 06, 2023, 03:10:05 am »
Bratty Foot Girls - Queen of Darkness SFX - Naomi Swann

in 1203 AD, the Country of Xuthal was under the reign of the sadistic and cruel Queen Naomi. Nicknamed "The Queen of Darkness" for her love of the dark arts and her cruelty towards men. She ruled her peasants with an iron foot. On this day, her loyal cook has made a grave error. He added too much salt to her food. It has been a while since the Queen has exercised her evil power and today she feels the itch to torment her poor cook. After berating him, she tells him to get on his knees and start kissing her royal boots. He kneels before his Queen, groveling for her mercy. She yawns as she doesn't feel he is showing enough initiative and decides to make him remove her boots and taste her sweaty salty feet. Since he wanted to add so much salt to her food, now he can taste the salt of her royal soles and toes. She enjoys the power she holds over her peasants. Now she feels the rush as he gags on her long toes, she orders him to the floor where he belongs, standing on him like the lowly peasant he is, she gags his mouth some more, she feels the power surging through her. It is time for him to learn the ultimate lesson. With a wave of her staff the Queen of Darkness shrinks him down to a couple of inches tall. Now he looks up at the Giantess Queen hovering over him, her enormous foot holds him down and as threatens to crush him flat under her foot. However, she has a slight change of heart as she grabs him and dangles him over her mouth. maybe he should replace the meal he wrecked instead - dropping him into her mouth as she ponders this. She swishes him around as he screams and moans. She gets a full taste of the tiny peasant before deciding he tastes disgusting as she spits him to the floor. No, he deserves to be crushed under foot instead. The Queen has spoken!Starring: Naomi Swann, Jason Ninja
Clip Features: Giantess Special FX, Vore Tease, Foot Crush, Foot Worship, Trampling, Boot Worship, Sound FX, Music.

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Queen of Darkness SFX- Naomi Swann.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:21:35

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Queen of Darkness SFX- Naomi Swann.mp4