Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 184968 times)

xorovod

Miss Fantastic - Cuckold - His first Session with an Alphac...
« Reply #4020 on: September 19, 2021, 09:10:17 am »
Miss Fantastic - Cuckold - His first Session with an Alphacouple - Cum Eating

His Cuckold fantasy came true. My lover and I agreed to meet him even though he only speaks English. It was fun to use him as our Cuckold and the highlight was our hot sex.
while my boyfriend and I kissed and touched the loser first massaged my feet and then his feet. Cucki help me to put sexy high heels on and then brought us the condom. we have so hot sex, I humiliate him directly in his face, spit on him and he can be very close and watch me riding my friend's cock. while he is allowed to kiss my feet and legs and has a direct view of it when my friend comes to orgasm during sex. Of course, our cucki is now deflowered with sperm. He swallow sperm the first time. He lies down and I put the full condom into his mouth and he has to swallow.
Then he had to put on the used condom and was able to feel alphacum on his Beta cock!

Seine Cuckold Fatasie wurde wahr. Mein Freund und ich haben einem Treffen mit ihm zugestimmt obwohl er nur englisch spricht. Es hat Spaß gemacht ihn zu zweit zu benutzen und das Highlight herauszuzögern und zwar unseren geilen Sex. Während mein Freund und ich rummachen zieht mir unser Cuckold Highheels an. Er bläst meinen Absatz und massiert meine Füße. Ich erniedrige ihn auf englisch und Befehle ihm auch die Füße von meinem Freund zu massieren. Er wird angespuckt und darf uns dann endlich das Kondom reichen und vorbereiten. Ich reite meinen heißen Latino ab und dann fickt er mich. Ich stöhne direkt in das Loserface von unserem Cuckold und mach ihn fertig. Dann darf er ans Bettende kommen, meine Beine küssen und hat direkte Sicht drauf als mein Freund zum Orgasmus kommt beim Sex. Natürlich wird jetzt auch unser Cuckold entjungfert. Und Zwar beim ersten Mal Sperma schlucken. Er legt sich hin und ich kippe das Sperma in seinen Mund und er muss schlucken. Danach bekommt sein Betaschwanz das benutzte Kondom übergezogen und weil mein Freund und ich noch so viele Fickreste übrig haben sind wir noch längst nicht fertig mit dem Cucki. Teil 2 seht ihr in einem anderen Clip
File name:Miss Fantastic - Cuckold - His first Session with an Alphacouple.mp4
File Size: 2.08 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:22:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 13.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Fantastic - Cuckold - His first Session with an Alphacouple.mp4

xorovod

Queens of Kink - Fishnet Foot Domination - Foot Worship
« Reply #4021 on: September 19, 2021, 12:10:12 pm »
Queens of Kink - Fishnet Foot Domination - Foot Worship

Miss Coco has had a long day, her feet are tired. She demands service from her slave, who needs a few SLAPS to the face to get in action. First he must worship his GODDESS' shoes and then he must massage, kiss, smell and lick her FISHNET covered FEET. Her beautiful feet rule his world! He belongs underneath them. He has the honour of being smothered by her aromatic FEET and ASS.

File name:Fishnet_foot_domination.mp4
File Size: 281 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fishnet_foot_domination.mp4

xorovod

Severe Sex Films - Strangers in a Bar - Kay's Revenge - Ure...
« Reply #4022 on: September 19, 2021, 03:10:14 pm »
Severe Sex Films - Strangers in a Bar - Kay's Revenge - Urethral Sounds

This scene is from our upcoming feature, Strangers in a Bar. Earlier, Kay had caught her boyfriend getting a blowjob in their pool, she's pissed off and goes to a bar, where she meets Vanessa. Vanessa has he own tale of woe: her boyfriend Tony stole her $15,000 and spent it on a downpayment on a BMW. The two women vow revenge. Inspired by the classic Hitchcock movie, Strangers on a Train, they decide to punish each other's bad boyfriend.
In this scene, Kay lures Tony back to her place. Horny and not too bright, Tony is all too willing to try bondage with the hot girl who just picked him up. At first, Kay is all sexy and sweet, stripping off her daisy dukes and sitting on Tony's face. Things are going great - but then suddenly, she picks up her phone, goes online, grabs his credit card and starts spending lots of money. Tied to the bed and helpless, Tony guesses it's Vanessa's doing, but Kay denies all - except she's going to torment him till he agrees to sell his beloved BMW. Will it be the flogger? Getting sounds stuck down his dick? Getting fucked with a big strap-on? Or Kay's entire fist up his ass? Will anything convince Tony it's time to give up and sell his car?

File name:103021_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:26:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

103021_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell and Mistress Sid...
« Reply #4023 on: September 19, 2021, 06:10:16 pm »
The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell and Mistress Sidonia - Dungeon Maid - Sissy

Mistress Suzanna Maxwell and Sidonia are in the dungeon training their maid Poppette, she has been left in a swinging cage, locked into her heavy leather uniform, awaiting with anticipation at the Mistresses return. They use dildos to train her mouth whilst Suzanna smokes a cigarette, blowing the smoke in their face. The maid is then released and put over the bondage bench for a harsh cropping by the two stern ladies, her frilly panties pulled down, revealing the ample reddening bottom. Mistresses then decide to examine Poppette's titties, using the suction device on her sensitve nipples to increase the volume and torment her before finally laying her on the ground and teasing her hard clitty while covering her in wetness to teach her a strict lesson.

File name:Dungeon_Maid.mp4
File Size: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:36:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7020 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dungeon_Maid.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Gigi Allens - Drained Prostate Milk...
« Reply #4024 on: September 19, 2021, 09:10:17 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Gigi Allens - Drained Prostate Milking - Handjob & Milking

Goddess Gigi uses a vibrating prostate milking wand to thoroughly drain every last drop of cum from inside her slave. She turns it on to it's full power giving him no option but to have his prostate completely milked like a slut.

File name:0210ga_prostatemilk.mp4
File Size: 545 MB
Duration: 00:18:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0210ga_prostatemilk.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Anette - Like a tick - Face Sitting & Smothering
« Reply #4025 on: September 20, 2021, 01:10:04 pm »
Cruel Anette - Like a tick - Face Sitting & Smothering

Mistress Anette in her military leggings and a bra is wrestling with her slave on the floor. She just loves this game, where she has to stay on top of him, sitting on his head, while the slave has to knock her over.

File name:Cruel Anette - Like a tick.mp4
File Size: 141 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:09:10
Video: AVC, 854x, 50.000 FPS, 2029 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Like a tick.mp4

xorovod

Femdom Insider - Kitchen Slut gets Fucked in the Ass - Stra...
« Reply #4026 on: September 20, 2021, 04:10:05 pm »
Femdom Insider - Kitchen Slut gets Fucked in the Ass - Strap-On

Mistress Soraya is back from her errands and strapon fucking her bitch in the kitchen. She wants to fuck his nice, tight ass. She bends him over the counter, lubes up his hole and takes him from behind! This is a real fun afternoon for her.

File name:Femdom Insider - Kitchen Slut gets Fucked in the Ass.mp4
File Size: 300 MB
Duration: 00:04:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8438 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Insider - Kitchen Slut gets Fucked in the Ass.mp4

xorovod

House of Sinn - Lady Yna - Her pleasure counts most - Smoki...
« Reply #4027 on: September 20, 2021, 07:10:05 pm »
House of Sinn - Lady Yna - Her pleasure counts most - Smoking & Human Ashtray

Becoming an ashtray is humiliating, you become a trash receptacle for the ash and smoke of your Goddess and, if you are lucky, you might get even a little bit of He heavenly spit. But you still want it, every speck of ash and every puff of smoke, you are willing to beg and do anything just to satisfy your Mistress, even if you are a nonsmoker. Watching the pleasure in Lady Yna's eyes as She uses you as Her ashtray means a job well done for a lowly chattel like you and this is what each and every one of you must strive for! Because Her pleasure is what counts the most...

File name:House of Sinn - Lady Yna - Her pleasure counts most.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Duration: 00:07:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3288 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

House of Sinn - Lady Yna - Her pleasure counts most.mp4

xorovod

Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Corporal Punishment-Rea...
« Reply #4028 on: September 20, 2021, 10:10:08 pm »
Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Corporal Punishment-Real Session with Italian Slave - CHAPTER SIX

REAL TIME SESSION
FILMED IN ITALY
MR BUTLER REPORTS: Madame Catarina is holidaying in an Italian hilltop Villa and a long-time admirer and connoisseur of corporal punishment has taken advantage of the fact that Madame Catarina is in Italy to visit and experience at first hand the expertise and finesse with the whip and the cane of such a world class Mistress. The slave has travelled on foot across mountains in the searing Italian sun to visit Madame Catarina. Luckily Madame Catarina has created a cool travel dungeon area where she can improvise and indulge her talent for spontaneity. Although the slave has no German or English and Madame Catarina no Italian the Mistress has very little difficulty in communicating her commands through gestures more than words and the slave soon learns to follow her orders without question. The slave has asked for a very hard and session and he is not disappointed! This is a real session lasting about two hours, filmed as it happened and in real time.
CHAPTER SIX: Madame Catarina begins the slave's caning with some precision strokes to cause maximum pain before deciding that she needs more space to wield her cane so she rearranges the slave on the bench making sure he is strapped down very securely. Soon the dragon cane is being put to good use on the slave's already tender and sore butt and it is not long before the dark red marks from the cane are visible. Madame Catarina is relentless with her use of the cane and very soon the slave's butt begins to weep, but still the hard caning continues as more  and deeper marks appear and the slave's but becomes more

File name:Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Corporal Punishment-Real Session with Italian Slave - CHAPTER SIX.mp4
File Size: 1014 MB
Duration: 00:16:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8244 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Corporal Punishment-Real Session with Italian Slave - CHAPTER SIX.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Five In A Row - Foot Worship
« Reply #4029 on: September 21, 2021, 01:10:10 am »
Mistress Gaia - Five In A Row - Foot Worship

CUSTOM REQUEST - 5 FOOTJOBS
Footjob 1
You are on the ground, between the slave's legs and dressed as you want, but sexy, classic 10 toes. She tells the slave that she just got out of the beautician, and points out to him how beautiful her toes are. They are so well cared for, and that she wants him to cover them with cum.
Footjob 2
You are sat in the chair and slave at your feet perpendicular to you. Mistress is dressed in jeans and a sexy low-cut t-shirt. She uses her beautiful feet to make him cum.
Footjob 3
You are on the ground and between the slave's legs, wearing spreaders and black underwear. She has to make him cum by inserting the slave's cock between the big toe and forefinger of both the right and left foot.
Footjob 4
On the bed dressed in purple or similar underwear, still very sexy. She has to make him cum with a reverse footjob, if she can with her toes, otherwise with the insides of her feet.
Footjob 5
You are on the ground, she between the slave's legs. Dressed in black fetish wear Mistress has to make him come with one foot under and she will support the slave's cock with one foot on which she will masturbate him. If you can get the foot under you put it in such a way that the cap is resting on your toes.
ITALIAN
Footjob 1
Siete a terra, lei in mezzo alle gambe dello schiavo.
Vestita come vuole, ma sexy, classico a 10 dita.
Dica allo schiavo che è appena uscita dall'estetista, gli faccia notare quanto sono belle le sue dita curatissime e che vuole che gliele ricopra di sperma.
Footjob 2
Lei seduta sulla poltrona e schiavo ai suoi piedi perpendicolare a lei.
Vestita in jeans e maglietta sexy scollata.
Lo deve far venire come in questa foto.
Footjob 3
Lei con le crocette e intimo nero.
Lo deve far venire infilando il cazzo dello schiavo tra alluce e indice sia del piede destro che sinistro
Footjob 4
Sul letto, schiavo perdendicolare a lei.
Vestita in intimo viola o simile, comunque molto sexy.
Lo deve far venire con un reverse footjob, se riesce con le dita, altrimenti con l'interno dei piedi.
Footjob 5
Vestita fetish nero. Lo deve far venire con un piede sotto sul quale appoggerà il cazzo dello schiavo e un piede sopra con il quale lo masturberà. Se riesce il piede sotto lo metta in maniera tale che la cappella sia appoggiata sulle dita

File name:Mistress Gaia - Five In A Row.mp4
File Size: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:32:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 7854 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Five In A Row.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Strapovskaya - Brunette Sweetly Fucked A Man - Str...
« Reply #4030 on: September 21, 2021, 04:10:11 am »
Mistress Strapovskaya - Brunette Sweetly Fucked A Man - Strap-On

File name:Mistress_Strapovskaya_-_Brunette_Sweetly_Fucked_A_Man.mp4
File Size: 86.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1083 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Strapovskaya_-_Brunette_Sweetly_Fucked_A_Man.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Platinum's -Munkee- Toe...
« Reply #4031 on: September 21, 2021, 07:10:12 am »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Platinum's -Munkee- Toes Trash Testes - Trampling

Sometimes breaking balls and bashing in boy parts isn't only about long swift kicks to the nuts. The whole fun of CBT is finding unique and interesting ways to torment and destroy a loser's goods. So in this clip, I take that concept to the extreme... Not only is there kicking, stomping, slapping and prodding.... but there is punching, pulling, digging at, and stretching.... I use My feet, and My all too "athletic munkee toes" to torment the ever living hell out of this only too eager slut. This is an incredible ball busting, tormenting, destroying, and ruination clip. Check it out and see how truly varied a session of sausage smashing can be.... LOL

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Platinum_s -Munkee- Toes Trash Testes.mp4
File Size: 653 MB
Duration: 00:13:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6724 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Platinum_s -Munkee- Toes Trash Testes.mp4

xorovod

Ballbusting World PPV - Masseuse Honour May crushes his bal...
« Reply #4032 on: September 21, 2021, 01:10:03 pm »
Ballbusting World PPV - Masseuse Honour May crushes his balls - BB1500 - Ball Abuse

Nadders thinks he's in one of *those* massage parlours, where you can get extras for a fiver! Unfortunately for him, he's messed with the wrong masseuse, and sexy Honour May isn't in the mood for his rude behaviour. She toys with his stupid manhood, then hits him where it hurts with micks, knees, bites, squeezes slaps and punches to the nuts until they are nice and sore. Poor Nadders can't help but get hard and horny with Honour gripping his genitals, but it will only end in pain for him!

File name:bb1500-3000.mp4
File Size: 319 MB
Duration: 00:14:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2858 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1500-3000.mp4

xorovod

ClareSpanksMen - Ludella Hahn Gives Spanking In Office - Sp...
« Reply #4033 on: September 21, 2021, 04:10:06 pm »
ClareSpanksMen - Ludella Hahn Gives Spanking In Office - Spanking

In this scene that was never released on a membership site, the lovely but stern Ludella Hahn plays the Human Resources Director who decides to use corporal punishment on a man who has been breaking the rules on the job. She spanks and paddles him hard in the office.

File name:ludellaOffice.mp4
File Size: 134 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:26
Video: AVC, 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 2468 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ludellaOffice.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto FemDom - Mistress Keres - Kenny's Arranged Ma...
« Reply #4034 on: September 21, 2021, 07:10:07 pm »
Club Stiletto FemDom - Mistress Keres - Kenny's Arranged Marriage - Eat My Pussy then wear My marks with PRIDE - Oral Servitude

The scene opens with Mistress Keres getting her pussy licked by her slave/husband Kenny who is cuffed to the bench. This a rare treat for Kenny but it comes with a catch. She'll let him eat her hairy bush but after he must take her cane. Keres loves seeing Kenny suffer and she relentlessly flogs his ass with a cane and then a flogger until he is crying for mercy. His pain just makes her laugh with delight. Kenny's Auntie Paige used to flog Kenny daily and Keres realizes that Kenny needs this daily. Fortunately for Kenny there is a knock on the door and Mistress realizes her lover is there. She tells Kenny to wait for her, she'll be back in an hour... or so!

File name:kac-kennys-arranged-marriage-eat-my-pussy-then-wear-my-marks-with-pride.mp4
File Size: 520 MB
Duration: 00:05:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-kennys-arranged-marriage-eat-my-pussy-then-wear-my-marks-with-pride.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Taste My Waste - Spoiled Princess Ar...
« Reply #4035 on: September 21, 2021, 10:10:08 pm »
Filth Fetish Studios - Taste My Waste - Spoiled Princess Araya - Fetish

Araya is a PRINCESS
and Princesses only use THE MOST EXPENSIVE AND COMFY TOILET PAPER!
That just so happens to be JIMMY'S TONGUE!
Princess Araya "does her Business for real" and then has Jimmy CLEAN IT ALL UP!
(This was a "unplanned video" Princess Araya DEMANDED human Toilet Paper while filming)

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Taste My Waste - Spoiled Princess Araya.mp4
File Size: 313 MB
Duration: 00:04:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9954 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Taste My Waste - Spoiled Princess Araya.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - Hard Strap-on Sucking - Mistress Treasure...
« Reply #4036 on: September 22, 2021, 01:10:10 am »
KinkyMistresses - Hard Strap-on Sucking - Mistress Treasure - Oral Servitude

March 2017 somewhere in Florida,... Mistress Treaure use a slave for a kinky strap-on sucking session.

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_Hard_Strap-on_Sucking_-_Mistress_Treasure.mp4
File Size: 142 MB
Duration: 00:04:47
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_Hard_Strap-on_Sucking_-_Mistress_Treasure.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Enola Fetish - Nurse Enola - Sore Throat Relief - ...
« Reply #4037 on: September 22, 2021, 04:10:11 am »
Mistress Enola Fetish - Nurse Enola - Sore Throat Relief - Foot Worship

Did you ask for a home care service? Well Nurse Enola is ready to treat you... The patient told me he had a sore throat so I devised a treatment for it. I told him to lay on the edge of the bed on her back to check his throat... using my foot I made him open his mouth and put my foot deep inside it! To See if the sore throat goes away hahaha or maybe it gets worse. I continued to make him suffer more and more, I pressed my foot hard until he almost puke . FOOT GAGGING HARD ... to cause him more gag I wiggled my  toes inside his throat and that made tears come out of his eyes so I pressed my foot deeper !!! As deep as I could! This is the best position for foot gagging. The patient didn't stop complaining and that made me introduce my foot to his throat ... After several attempts I made him hold on for more than 10 seconds with my whole foot inside his mouth until his face filled with drool and saliva ... I filmed from my Iphone to see his face close up... his nose was full of drool  ...well I've always felt a disdain for men like him ... shouldn't complain of pain having such a sexy nurse hahaha ... I finally foot gagged him for several minutes ... after more than 10 choking attempts he couldn't take it anymore ... so I rubbed my feet all over his face to fill him with drool and saliva and left him lying on the bed.

File name:Mistress Enola Fetish - Nurse Enola - Sore Throat Relief.mp4
File Size: 795 MB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Enola Fetish - Nurse Enola - Sore Throat Relief.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Home Care - Spanking
« Reply #4038 on: September 22, 2021, 07:10:14 am »
Mistress Gaia - Home Care - Spanking

ITALIAN SPEAKING
CUSTOM REQUEST - I would like a video where she plays the role of a step-mother who will make her step-son cry for the blows she will give him. The step-son went out during the Covid and the step-mother found out. He will play them well, beat him severely. First with a good slapping and then on the knees a long spanking with a wooden spoon and finally slippers. I'd like to hear words like knock and beat. Home clothing with thick slippers, and transparent black nylon stockings. I would like that in the speech you tell him that you told him that if he disobeyed you would beat him, then you look at him in her face and tell him now I'm going to beat you etc.
ITALIAN
Mi piacerebbe un video dove interpreta il ruolo di una madre che farà piangere il figlio per le botte che gli darà. Il figlio è uscito durante il covid e la madre lo ha scoperto Gliele suonerà per bene , lo massacra di botte Prima una bella passata di schiaffi e poi sulle ginocchia una lunga sculacciata con cucchiaio di legno ed infine ciabatte Mi piacerebbe sentire parole come buscare e botte Abbigliamento casalingo con ciabatte spesse e calze in nylon nere trasparenti Mi piacerebbe che nel discorso gli dici che gli avevi detto che disobbediva gli davi botte, lo guardi nel viso dicendogli ora ti do le botte ecc.

File name:Mistress Gaia - Home Care.mp4
File Size: 359 MB
Duration: 00:11:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4269 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Home Care.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - Bikini Bitch Foot Worship (4K)
« Reply #4039 on: September 22, 2021, 10:10:04 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - Bikini Bitch Foot Worship (4K)

Princess Chloe dominates her slave with her pretty feet. It's a hot summer day so she decides to put on her bikini and lay out. What a perfect time to bring her pathetic, worthless slave outside for some foot worship! She shoves her foot in and out of his mouth so hard. He has no choice but to choke on them. He is a slut for feet. He will do anything for her feet. From sucking each and every toe and licking from her toes to her heels he will do it all for her. He is her foot slave and belongs at her feet and under her rule!

File name:Chloe - Bikini Bitch Foot Worship 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:09:50
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chloe - Bikini Bitch Foot Worship 4K.mp4