Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 185025 times)

xorovod

Goddess Lena - Cane Punishment Extreme - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #4560 on: November 28, 2021, 06:10:15 pm »
Goddess Lena - Cane Punishment Extreme - Whipping and Caning

I know how to use the cane. I just love to punish and beat a slave's ass with it! This time he's going to get a really good whipping. My lack of mercy means blows so hard that not even the cane can take it. Maybe the second one will fair better. One thing's for sure, I certainly won't be hitting any less hard with it. Clip Language: German German Description:Rohrstock Bestrafung ExtremMit dem Rohrstock weiß ich umzugehen. Ich liebe es einfach einen Sklavenarsch so richtig damit zu bestrafen und zu verprügeln! Auch diesmal peitsche ich den Sklavenarsch so richtig aus! Keine Gnade bedeutet harte Schläge und das hält selbst der Rohrstock nicht aus. Es wird geschlagen bis er zerbricht! Wie gut, dass Ersatz da ist. Ob der 2. Rohrstock wohl besser hält? Eins weiß ich, ich werde mit Sicherheit nicht weniger feste zuhauen!!!

File name:Goddess Lena - Cane Punishment Extreme.mp4
File Size: 643 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - Cane Punishment Extreme.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - Co Worker Punishment and Humiliation - Ball A...
« Reply #4561 on: November 28, 2021, 09:10:16 pm »
MahoganyQen - Co Worker Punishment and Humiliation - Ball Abuse

I've got new dumb co-worker at my office. I invited him to make one of a projects but instead of his laptop he bring some cheap b€er. I had to teach him some rules. The Best lesson for a allcoholic scrub is to make him lick his awful drink from the flour while im humiliating him and kicking his balls. I had to show him that im not the one that will make all of the work jnstead of him. He had to make this project on his own and i squeeze his balls, spank his ass and slap his pathetic face.

File name:MahoganyQen - Co Worker Punishment and Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 965 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 16.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Co Worker Punishment and Humiliation.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Airtight In My Bodybag - Bondage
« Reply #4562 on: November 29, 2021, 12:10:19 am »
Mistress Gaia - Airtight In My Bodybag - Bondage

ITALIAN SPEAKING
I so enjoy being in control, and from my slaves their total subservience is a minimum requirement. Today I have my bitch tightly mummified in a leather body bag. I have also placed a tight silk stocking mask over his head and face. I also hooded him with a tight zipped hood. There's no escape, and I leave him to struggle and gasp for air until I decide to return. After a considerable while, on returning I can see he is really struggling. His body will be sweating under the tight leather, with his stocking mask clinging to his face like a second skin. He lets out a huge gasp of relief as I unzip and remove his hood. However, it's going to be short lived. I'm wearing a very tight pair of black latex gloves, and I'm going to continue to enjoy making him suffer. Sitting astride him I place my hands over his face and mouth, gently caressing his face to he can smell and feel the latex. Then I quickly tighten my grip over his nose and mouth. His muffled gasps for air are amusing to me as he tries to breathe. I continue to torment and tease him blocking his airway. Then I decide to apply a little sensory deprivation. I get some tape and bind it around his head a face, leaving a tiny space at his mouth to get some air. Of course, I quickly put a stop to any notion he may have of breathing. As once again I use my latex gloved hands to smother him. I'm having a blast, as my bitch struggles and squirms as he gasps for air. Finally, it's time to make sure he experiences the full extent of my pleasure. Let's just say it's in the BAG

File name:Mistress Gaia - Airtight In My Bodybag.mp4
File Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:10:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6327 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Airtight In My Bodybag.mp4

xorovod

Ruby Onyx - BI Girls and Alpha MaLe CEI
« Reply #4563 on: November 29, 2021, 03:10:20 am »
Ruby Onyx - BI Girls and Alpha MaLe CEI

Here's a treat for you cock hungry beta sluts!
Myself and my 3 sexy girlfriends @Adreena Winters , @Zara DuRose and @Eevee ), clad in sexy lingerie and stockings, have a delicious, big Alpha cock to feed to you!!
Suck on that big Juicy Dick for us, while we encourage you to be a good whore!!
I demonstrate for you, worshipping that glorious, thick Cock, showing you how it's done!
Ending with a cum countdown, and a nice big Creamy Alpha LOAD for you to guzzle up like a good slut!
This video is seriously HOT!! Not to be missed!!!

File name:Ruby Onyx - BI Girls and Alpha MaLe CEI.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - BI Girls and Alpha MaLe CEI.mp4

xorovod

Brazilian Girls N Boys Studio - Hard Time Between Cindys Th...
« Reply #4564 on: November 29, 2021, 06:10:03 am »
Brazilian Girls N Boys Studio - Hard Time Between Cindys Thighs

Cindy is a beautiful girl. Her body is really shaped. she has long legs. Cindy has a lot of flexibility. Cindy has 20 years old. She has a face of a young girl and also her body. She is evil when she wants. Kevin is on the floor. He has hands and feet tied. Kevin also has a tape on his mouth. The guy is gagged.  Cindy really wants to squeeze his head with her thick thighs and shaped. She knows that Kevin can be her guinea pig. He is a big fan of her and can do everything she wants. Cindy orders him to be quiet and obedient. We can imagine it will be hard to him. But Kevin likes new challenges and he is curious to be smothered by her and feel her angry and leg's power. He admires her legs a lot. That's the perfect opportunity for that, Kevin will feel a lot the power of Cindy's legs. Cindy sits on the couch and orders the guy to sit on the floor. He stays between her legs, literally.  Cindy starts to smother him with her strong legs and apply keys of different forms in all positions. The guy is really stun. Cindy gives some slaps on his face but the guy is totally stunned. The guy takes some time to wake. But when he wakes, Cindy gets back to squeeze his head still harder. After a while, Cindy moves to the carpet. She starts to make amazing different positions and makes Kevin's time really hard. Kevin is really suffering but at the same time he loves the dizziness. Cindy makes another dizziness on the guy. Kevin is out of his mind for a while. But Cindy is not worry with that. She gives some slaps on his face and, after he wakes, she continues kneading hard the guy's head. Kevin feels the power and loves the sensation. We can see his eyes getting really red and his face is dark purple. Suddenly, the guy stun again. Cindy gives some slaps on his face but the guy is totally stunned. The guy takes some time to wake. But when he wakes, Cindy gets back to squeeze his head still harder He has no chance to breath and sometimes we can realize how dazed he is with her headcsissors. Look likes it's only the first of several scissorhold's funs coming, amazing.

File name:Brazilian Girls N Boys Studio - Hard Time Between Cindys Thighs.mp4
File Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:20:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brazilian Girls N Boys Studio - Hard Time Between Cindys Thighs.mp4

xorovod

FemaleKicks - Stacy - Stacy Visits Her Friend - Ball Abus
« Reply #4565 on: November 29, 2021, 09:10:05 am »
FemaleKicks - Stacy - Stacy Visits Her Friend - Ball Abus

File name:FemaleKicks_-_Stacy_-_Stacy_Visits_Her_Friend.mp4
File Size: 193 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2973 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleKicks_-_Stacy_-_Stacy_Visits_Her_Friend.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Emma - Boss's Brat Step-Daughter
« Reply #4566 on: November 29, 2021, 12:10:06 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Emma - Boss's Brat Step-Daughter

When Goddess Emma overhears her step-father's employee calling her a brat, she knows she's going to make him pay, but she also hears him talking about checking out some girls' sexy legs and feet at a club and realizes he has a foot fetish. Being the sexy fem dom that she is, she is going to use his kink to her advantage. She commands him to remove her sexy high heel sandals, then makes him kiss and lick her foot, running his tongue along her wrinkly arches as he does so. Soon, his pants are down and she's giving him an office footjob, foot milking his cock between her arches. Afterwards, she snaps a picture for blackmail and makes him give her his job.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Emma - Bosss Brat Step-Daughter.mp4
File Size: 567 MB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7260 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Emma - Bosss Brat Step-Daughter.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Gina - Auntie Gina Gets Foot Love
« Reply #4567 on: November 29, 2021, 03:10:08 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Gina - Auntie Gina Gets Foot Love

Goddess Gina is in town and is happy to see her nephew whos all grown up now. He used to rub her feet for her when she was younger and hes more than happy to take care of it for her now, too! Its only a matter of seconds after she puts her sexy high heeled feet in his lap before the heels come off and his hands are all over her feet. Watch as he kisses and licks her beautiful bare feet, sucking on her toes while she plays with her big tits and rubs her pussy through her panties. See her tease his cock by rubbing it through his pants, making him submit to her and worship her feet as they deserve.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Gina - Auntie Gina Gets Foot Love.mp4
File Size: 258 MB
Duration: 00:06:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5058 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Gina - Auntie Gina Gets Foot Love.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Giselle - Tag Team Teased Milking...
« Reply #4568 on: November 29, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Giselle - Tag Team Teased Milking - Footjob

For best results when milking a slave, teasing is always an effective way to not only get a higher yield from your slave, but to be amused while your slave gets so excited and then rejecting him release. This is a fun game that Goddess Giselle and I have with foot slave jack as we tease him with our tits in his face asses up, squeezing his cock with our toes and stroking it hard with our soles while smothering his face with our hands over his mouth.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Giselle - Tag Team Teased Milking.mp4
File Size: 532 MB
Duration: 00:11:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6007 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Giselle - Tag Team Teased Milking.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Jade - Nannys Revenge
« Reply #4569 on: November 29, 2021, 09:10:12 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Jade - Nannys Revenge

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Jade - Nannys Revenge.mp4
File Size: 790 MB
Duration: 00:20:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5060 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Jade - Nannys Revenge.mp4

xorovod

Lilse von Hitte - Severe Double Whipping - SPAM - buy and die L'Amour...
« Reply #4570 on: November 30, 2021, 12:10:12 am »
Lilse von Hitte - Severe Double Whipping - SPAM - buy and die L'Amour - Bondage

Sometimes after a hard day filming there is nothing better than to have a short, sharp, extreme double whipping session to end on a high. Myself and SPAM - buy and die L'Amour, tied down this unfortunate slave and gave him a double whipping he won't soon forget. We pushed him so far past his comfort zone with some heavy whip cracking across his back that he was screaming and trying to get pull free of his bonds. I wonder how much would you be able to take.

File name:Lilse von Hitte - Severe Double Whipping - SPAM - buy and die LAmour.mp4
File Size: 558 MB
Duration: 00:05:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 14.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lilse von Hitte - Severe Double Whipping - SPAM - buy and die LAmour.mp4

xorovod

Riding Mistress Katharina - Slave gets tied up with a rope ...
« Reply #4571 on: November 30, 2021, 03:10:14 am »
Riding Mistress Katharina - Slave gets tied up with a rope and whipped in the woods - Bondage

Mistress Katharina is mad at her ponyslave. So she uses a rope to tie him up at a tree and starts whipping him with her riding crop. The slave cant do much but endure his punishment.
This clip is in german language without any subtitles. There is no clip with english subtitles.

File name:Riding Mistress Katharina - Slave gets tied up with a rope and whipped in the woods.mp4
File Size: 608 MB
Duration: 00:04:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 20.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Riding Mistress Katharina - Slave gets tied up with a rope and whipped in the woods.mp4

xorovod

Sadistic Lucy - Branding with sparklers and extreme bastina...
« Reply #4572 on: November 30, 2021, 06:10:16 am »
Sadistic Lucy - Branding with sparklers and extreme bastinado - Burning

As mentioned earlier, this worthless fat cunt arrived so late that I couldn't use him for the scene I had planned. I was furious with him (as you can see from the kicking and trampled scene). Earlier in the day I found an unopened packet of sparklers in the club that had been left behind. So I tied fatty up to the pole, and decided to light him up! I lit my first sparkler and began to burn him with it all over. THE SLAVE WENT INSANE BEGGING ME TO STOP! He was screaming, pleading with me to let him go. NO CHANCE FATTY! You're here now, and you're going nowhere. I held the burning sparklers right over his nipples as he screamed that he couldn't take it! The sparkler ran out, but I had more in the packet. So I used them all on him, burning him for being so late. I decided to leave him tied to the pole for 5 minutes so that I could calm down with a cigarette outside. When I came back into the room, he was quiet and apologetic. I told him that his apologies meant nothing to me, and that I wanted to take my anger out on him, and that the quickest way for him to be free'd was to shut his stupid mouth, and to take the beating that I was going to inflict. His feet were beautifully exposed and firmly tied to the pole, so I decided to thrash them with my dressage whip. I went utterly mental thrashing his feet with all of my might until I felt my anger satisfied that the fat prick had been punished enough. I guarantee he won't be late next time!

File name:Sadistic Lucy - Branding with sparklers and extreme bastinado.mp4
File Size: 146 MB
Duration: 00:05:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3644 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Lucy - Branding with sparklers and extreme bastinado.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Master Carmine - Apex Predator - 4K Ultra HD
« Reply #4573 on: November 30, 2021, 09:10:03 am »
Men Are Slaves - Master Carmine - Apex Predator - 4K Ultra HD

File name:ApexPredator.mp4
File Size: 406 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:05:19
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ApexPredator.mp4

xorovod

Ballbusting Parana - Mistress Sylvana - black high heel vs ...
« Reply #4574 on: November 30, 2021, 10:59:48 am »
Ballbusting Parana - Mistress Sylvana - black high heel vs balls - Ball Abuse

Sylvana kick hard using high heel

File name:Ballbusting Parana - Mistress Sylvana - black high heel vs balls.mp4
File Size: 442 MB
Duration: 00:09:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting Parana - Mistress Sylvana - black high heel vs balls.mp4

xorovod

Jerky Girls - Alora - Rent Control - Oral Servitude
« Reply #4575 on: November 30, 2021, 12:10:06 pm »
Jerky Girls - Alora - Rent Control - Oral Servitude

ALORA EXHIBITS HER OWN BRAND OF RENT CONTROL WITH HER LANDLORD!! HE GETS TO LICK HER ASSHOLE FOR 1 MINUTE...FOR A MONTH'S RENT HE GETS TO LICK HER CUNT FOR 2 MINUTES...FOR 3 ADDITIONAL MONTHS THEN SHE OILS UP HER TITS AND BEATS HIM OFF SO THAT SHE CAN PAINT THE APARTMENT PINK!!!

It's the first of the month....and time for Alora to pay Her Rent. Alora has an ongoing agreement with Her Landlord, Mr. Moore......on the first of every month, She lets him lick Her Asshole for one minute....in exchange for Free Rent. He's a dirty old man....She's a tall, young Goddess....the arrangement is "mutually beneficial". Alora pulls off her shorts, turns over on her tummy, sets the egg timer for 60 seconds....and lets Mr. Moore eat Her sexy Asshole, while She talks to Her Girlfriend on the phone. When the timer goes off, he stops licking, and Alora is paid up for another month. Mr. Moore makes a request to his sexy, young Female tenant....he wants to know if he can lick Her...."in the front"!!! Alora smiles and says "Oh...you want to lick my Cunt?? My Cunt is wonderful. I'll let you lick it for two full minutes....for 3 months Rent!!". Mr. Moore agrees to the tasty offer...the egg timer is set...and Mr. Moore enjoys Alora's delicious pussy for 2 minutes. After he has enjoyed the forbidden fruit of 18 Year Old Cunt, Mr. Moore is about to leave when Alora makes a request to Her Landlord. Alora wants permission to paint the apartment Pink...because She is a Jerky Girl...and Jerky Girls like Pink!! Mr. Moore is adamant that the apartment can NOT be painted Pink...but Alora makes him an offer he simply can't refuse..."If you let me paint the apartment bright Pink....I'll oil up my Tits and Jerk you Off" She says. Needless to say...the dirty old man is no match for the sexy, young Jerky Girl....and Alora Beats the cum out of him with Her Big Tits bouncing up and down and glistening magnificently!!!!

File name:Jerky Girls - Alora - Rent Control.mp4
File Size: 185 MB
Duration: 00:15:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 1530 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jerky Girls - Alora - Rent Control.mp4

xorovod

Lady Rochester - Severe Judicial from the Punishment Office...
« Reply #4576 on: November 30, 2021, 03:10:06 pm »
Lady Rochester - Severe Judicial from the Punishment Officer - Whipping and Caning

File name:Lady_Rochester_-_Severe_Judicial_from_the_Punishment_Officer.mp4
File Size: 897 MB
Duration: 00:23:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5110 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Rochester_-_Severe_Judicial_from_the_Punishment_Officer.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Goddess Elle - No More Sass 3 Whipping - R...
« Reply #4577 on: November 30, 2021, 06:10:08 pm »
Men Are Slaves - Goddess Elle - No More Sass 3 Whipping - Redhead

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Goddess_Elle_-_No_More_Sass_3_Whipping.mp4
File Size: 109 MB
Duration: 00:05:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2561 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Goddess_Elle_-_No_More_Sass_3_Whipping.mp4

xorovod

Schwarze Flamme - Lady Lou - Gold 14 - Visionen Des Schmerzes
« Reply #4578 on: November 30, 2021, 09:10:10 pm »
Schwarze Flamme - Lady Lou - Gold 14 - Visionen Des Schmerzes

Zwei Männer und ein Paar steigen hinab in die düstere Welt eines S/M-Studios. Hin- und hergerissen zwischen Verlangen und Ablehnung werden sie schon bald von schmerzhaft-geilen Visionen heimgesucht . eine dunkle Lady dominiert, erniedrigt und züchtigt sie: Albert wird an einem Kreuz auf den Kopf gestellt, an seinen Genitalien gequält, über einem Bock gepeitscht und mit heißem Wachs beträufelt. Der bullige Rocker Sharky wird von der Lady wie eine läufige Hündin mit einem dicken Dildo gefickt. Fash und Anna werden unter Schlägen gezwungen sexuelle Handlungen aneinander vorzunehmen. Sie müssen sich von der Lady zu Fickstücken degradieren lassen...

File name:Schwarze_Flamme_-_Lady_Lou_-_Gold_14_-_Visionen_Des_Schmerzes.mp4
File Size: 1.93 GB
Duration: 01:24:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3058 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Schwarze_Flamme_-_Lady_Lou_-_Gold_14_-_Visionen_Des_Schmerzes.mp4

xorovod

Sexy Lena - foot worshipping - Fetish
« Reply #4579 on: December 01, 2021, 12:10:10 am »
Sexy Lena - foot worshipping - Fetish